the spark in my heart
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC:

I'm stopping here, so you can make another post if ya want, and we'll stop then, ok?

WC 283

IC:

Pendzez remained silent like thing that is always quiet. The words that Jeffers spoke were really unpleasant, but they should be helpful, in a way that is. Jeffers didn't loose anyone, Pendzez said he had nothing to live for, so he was in a tough situation. He lost his parents, his sister, and also some friends. If they were alive, then that would a different story to tell. However, Pendzez was alone, a part from the pack. He would make knew friends and, along the way, meet someone to mate with. Pendzez would have to wait before something like that happens, but hopefully not to long.

Pendzez had no idea that the hybrid didn't have anyone he lost, or mabye he just didn't anyone and it didn't bother him at all. Well, to Pendzez, some people would find that upsetting. Since Jeffers was different from them, hi story was different from theirs. Everyone has a different story about their lives. Pendzez wasn't too different, just had a different start. Pendzez looked at the hybrid when he spoke, then the white male started to think. He had a another look at Jeffers, then slowly walked off.

He took each step slowly and carefully as he moved farther away from the hybrid. Pendzez needed some time to think, meaning he might not talk to Jeffers for a while, though he may see him, but not talk. Besides, Pendzez wouldn't take long at these things. When he was ready to speak to Jeffers again, he would say. He remained silent, not saying where he was going, but Pendzez was going back to his hut to go back to sleep, and to think on Jefferson's lecturing words.

[/html]