When a second becomes eternity
[html]

Uwoduhi had awoken one bright morning to find both of her brothers were now gone from the tribes small group. She had fumed with fury as she slowly got everyone to set out for the day, and fidgeted enough for even her calm horse Aditi to consider dumping her on the ground. Lalit, her otter spirit guide, could not even begin to cheer her up with his amusing little flips, and somersaults. Finally he gave up, and with a frown said, "get that burr out of your behind fast or you won't be seeing me for a while." With that he was gone, and Uwoduhi sighed audibly. Why couldn't she have gotten a wise, and grounding Spirit Guide like her other siblings? Finally the small band was close enough to their destination that Uwoduhi felt comfortable leaving them, and with a few words to the other members she coaxed Aditi into a full out gallop. They were a while into their travel now and the sun was high in the sky, both she and Aditi having both started to work up a sweat. Uwoduhi finally slowed Aditi to a stop, sliding off her back, murmuring soothing words to her palomino as she led them both into the beginnings of a thick forest, cool from the shade of the trees. They eventually came across a small brook, and Aditi broke ahead to greedily start drinking while Uwoduhi trailed cautiously behind, stormy blue eyes taking in her surroundings as she knelt by the water to splash her face, refreshing her and dampening her chocolate colored fur . It was then that Lalit finally decided to grace her with his presence again, gliding seamlessly through the water before pausing in front of her. "What do you plan on doing now, hm?" He asked, causing Uwoduhi to shoot him a piercing glare. "I don't know, search out one of my siblings I guess." She replied, wrapping her arms around her now drawn up knees. "I should probably look for Ayegali first, to let her know I decided to catch up." Once again Uwoduhi sent out dark thoughts towards her brothers for leaving without her. Ayegali had a reason, and that was to scout ahead. Dohi and Itsihnalv, they were just impatient. With a sigh she lay back on the damp grass, blending in with the dark while Aditi, beside her, was a clear beacon even in the shade of the trees. "Good idea," she heard Lalit say with amusement in his voice, but before she could sit up to give him another good glare he was gone. Grumbling about Spirit Guides who were full of themselves she lay back down, thinking of where she might start searching.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.sept strong {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:0.9em; letter-spacing:-1px; font-weight:bold;}</style>
[ooc] and there is nowhere left to hide
Wtf I did it again, I hate this stupid linking thing. ;_;

[bic] turn and face these empty eyes

Nvwadohiyadv — whom Dohi referred to as Nawa often when he was conversing with her, which he also didn't do often because both were of little to say — had left him in the morning. She had left because, he knew, hunches often caught the osprey in a thrall from which she couldn't escape. He could see her wheeling overhead, turning tight circles in the sky but refusing to give any indication; the only reason the tuxedo had ever seen her was because of a keen eye. Like water and oil were the two, except that the oil was lightly scented and worked best with the water. They didn't get along, for the osprey believed that violence was the answer to life's largest problems (probably, he knew, because he was too passive when the situation even called for violence and nothing else could work) and he believed violence should never be used.

The osprey, of course, had already found what Dohi had failed to. Uwoduhi, he had believed, wouldn't follow the rest of the siblings away from the main group (which had to be very close at this point, if not already there), so the fact that she was in the area — he caught her scent at about this point and paused a moment, considering when she'd arrived in 'Souls — suggested that everyone else was as well. The monochromatic wolf grinned brightly as he weaved through the trees, leaving Adonvdo on the edge of the Eclipse where he could do whatever it was he wanted to.

When he finally came across the youngest sister kneeling by the water with her otter (Nvwadohiyadv had never approved of Lalit, finding the otter Guide to be extremely immature, but Dohi liked the little things drive) floating away, he stopped a good forty yards away. He was quiet for a moment, giving her time to notice him and, if she was determined, throw a sharp stick at him, and then he smiled warmly and raised a hand in silent greeting.

[/html]
[html]

Uwoduhi had started to doze off when she heard Aditi shift beside her. Looking up at the delicate palomino she noticed that Aditi was looking behind them, ears twitching to what Uwoduhi assumed was someone familiar since Aditi was never very relaxed or kind towards strangers, especially strangers who sneaked up on her. Leaning her head back Uwoduhi's stormy blue eyes were met with a familiar, albeit upside down, figure. With a frown that could cause even storms to retreat she stood up and brushed the damp grass off of her bottom, and if she had not been so determined to face off with her brother would have actually in fact looked for a sharp little stick to toss his way. Aditi, deciding it best to ignore the encounter, went about grazing at the waters edge, leaving the two siblings some privacy. "Dohi," Uwoduhi began, voice dangerously tight as she approached her black and gray brother, his smile and his silent greeting only firing her up some more. "I can't believe you! You just up and leave to go ahead of the group, and of course Itsihnalv has to follow right after you!" When upset Uwoduhi always seemed to get worked up about something. Even upset enough to talk to her older brother as if she were some parent scolding her child. It was such a comical sight; her small dark figure standing before Dohi's much larger one with her arms crossed across her chest and a pout forming on her muzzle. Of course in the end she always seemed to appear the childish one, even though she thought she had the right of a conversation. Her tail flicked quickly behind her with irritation and she finally resorted to glaring up at Dohi as her temper slowly died down, unsure of what to do next. Uwoduhi always seemed to feel the fool at the end of such bouts. "I was just worried," she finally said in hushed tones, looking down at her feet sheepishly. "You guys couldn't have waited or something?"

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.dohisept b {color:rgb(215,198,175);}</style>
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2046/bymebld8.png) rgb(56,57,51) bottom no-repeat; color:rgb(106, 107, 101); font:8.5pt Verdana; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.5em; padding-bottom:16.0em; text-align:justify;">

She grinned, likely not helping any of the situation with what could only be considered a coy expression, as she began storming off at him. Of course, the tuxedo Luperci had expected nothing less, and was grateful that at least she knew she shouldn't have been happy about it. She had got one thing wrong — that was that Itsihnalv had left before he had — but he knew his own justification made sense. Her flaming eyes met his in a classical death stare, and his expression wilted a little at it; he couldn't really tease her for her concern. Dohi wasn't one to say anything with the intent to harm another or tussle their feelings up, but he was also hopelessly light-hearted, and this was only too fun for him.

Itsi left first, and I couldn't let him just walk around by himself. He'd get lost. If anyone understood their brother, it was her; she was his closest companion, of sorts. They were two peas in a pod, and he noticed it every single time one or the other got fired up. That wasn't to say they didn't have their moments — two sparking rams were destined to butt heads from time to time — but he knew they got along better than he did with his younger brother. You had the whole tribe there to protect you. It made more sense that I make sure he didn't get lost.

Didn't it?

[/html]