You are the Music in Me
Tall, dark and handsom. That's one way to discribe Jazz as he walked down the strips of Halifax in search for a store. He had been reading up on Music, instruments to be exsact. He was intimadating to most, though as soon as he flashed you his signature smile you knew he was ntohign to be afriad of. He shrugged his shoulder trying to prevent the strap of his camo backpack from diggin into his skin. The weather was realativly nice today, overcast for sure but cooler and not wet for once. He practicly jumped in joy as he read a store name "Musical Living". He walked up to the glass door filled with excitment as he saw guitars hanging in the window. He pulled the handle and moaned as a bell rang. Grabbing the bell as he had done with his hunting shop he broke it formt eh string and dropped it to the ground. His ears were too sensitive to have a bell ring every time he entered his stores.

As he looked aorund he could name the insturments. Thank god for Deuce teaching him to read! He noticed htere were different sized hard cases, and soft carring casses as he looked int he back room. He quickly aproched a glass case and opened it up, taking out an alto saxophone. He had read that this was one of the main Jazz Age insturments. He looked at the mouth piece and poked the wooden reed. "hmmm.." He looked around and saw cases that read, Reeds. He was thankful he had done his research before comming. He picked up a few different types of reed boxed and packed them in his backpack. He continued to play around with the saxophone laughing as he did so. It squeek as he blew into the top a few times but, as he got use to it it created somke interesting notes. He continued to touch and play on insturments around the large room smiling as he went along. It was liek placing a small child in a candy store.

Finally, after placing a silver saxophone into a soft case and collecting bags of reeds, music, charts, key pads,glue, and various tiny tools he figured he might be able to use, he returned his gaze to an insturment that was different from the sax he had wanted to learn to play. He walked up to the various violins and tilted his head. Some were orange, some were a light brown and other dark brown. He picked up a light orange one, it seemd so small to him. Remembering his books he placed the black smoth circle under his chin and picked up the bow wiht the tips of his fingures. Placing a large fingure on the bottom string he dragged the bow of horse hairs down the silver string gracefully. He marveled as it released an echoing sweet sound.
[html]

OoC:

IC:
What in the world was she doing, anyway? At least it wasn’t more wandering, but still, what was she doing? The black female coyote panted heavily; she was doing laps through the streets of Halifax, in Luperci form. She had found out that while she was on two legs she didn’t have the endurance she normally had on four. Garnet had been doing something like a triathlon by alternating between running, push-ups, and crunches. Okay, so maybe there was a chance that she was taking Trinity’s advice, a very small chance. The real question was, why in the world was she doing this on the overgrown yet still hard streets of Halifax?

Garnet Massacre came to a halt and leaned on a building. Saliva dripped off her tongue as she panted heavily, trying to both cool down and catch her breath. Suddenly, she stopped panting and flicked her ears up and around. Silence. ’That’s funny, I could have swore I heard-‘ And then there it was again; a strange noise like nothing the coyote had ever heard before. Intrigued, Garnet walked in the direction of the sound for a while before suddenly it stopped. Could it be some sort of wounded animal, she wondered as she continued to go where she thought the noise had come from.

Suddenly, another sound came to her sharp ears, though this time it was much closer. It wasn’t like the first noise which had been varying and deep, no, this sound was high and light. It reminded Garnet of the wind rushing through trees, though almost prettier. Red eyes picked out someone, or something, moving behind the glass in a human place. Cautiously, the moved toward the shop and opened the door. Inside she spotted a wolf, his back to her, holding something next to his head. The sound came from this object that he was ‘stroking’ with some sort of stick. The other was taller than her, if she was standing next to him she would probably only come up to the middle of his neck, but he definitely out-weighed her. Garnet took a step inside the store and cough softly to alert the other to her presence before she began to speak. ”What is that?”

[/html]
OOC:YAY! Welcome back Big Grin
IC:
The sound had caused his ears to perk up, attentitive and begging for more. More then willingly hegracefully pulled his arm downwards with a smile as the note rang magically in his ears. His trance was not peaceful for long for a cough interupted him followed by an erie squeek of the viloin's strings against a tense bow. He turned around glad once more that he had removed the silly bell. The male simply could not bring himself to go defensive on this new presence. If she ment trouble, she would not have alerted herself to him in the first place."Violin." He answered simply as he pulled the insturment down from his chin and placed it on the front counter.

His eyes shifted to the bags of materials he had collected, which were now infront of the newcommer. "Oh, sorry, allow me. " He yipped in urgency as he grabbed his bags and placed them to the side. As he stood up tall again he had to arch his neck, chin pointing towards his chest. He looked at the new fey befor him, up and down then up once more. She was not something he had ever seen in life befor, read about though. His brother, Sirius, looked like a coyote but, in a sense this girl did not. Her dark coat was interesting for her breed and sugested other wise, confusing him. Unfortunantly her genes must not have helped her with the hight issue."Coyote? Or Mix?" He blurted out in curiousity. You should not blame the poor man, questions were in his nature.

Suddenly, he felt like the situation and his impression would go the wrong direction. "I apologize,that's non of my buisness." He said with a smile holding out his large hand, "I'm Jazper Rhiannon." He pulled back his hand as a thought hit him, "This," He picked up the violin, "Is something the humans used to entertain themselves with music, kinda like singing with no words. Here, I'll show you." He raised the wooden object and gently rested the bow on the string as he pulled it up and down with only a few squeeks, "Of course I'm no good on it yet but, it's something to do in the spare time. Could you by any chance help me with something, milady?" He asked with questioning gold eyes staring into her reds.
[html]

OoC:8D Glad to be back

IC:
The object in the male’s hands squeak slightly when she surprised him before he turned around to answer her question. She didn’t know what a ‘violin’ was, some sort of human thing perhaps. It seemed that they were always to blame when a strange thing turned up. The other moved suddenly, causing her to jerk back into a sort of fight-or-flight stance before she realized he was just moving some bags. Garnet hadn’t even noticed them before he had reached down to move them, and she wasn’t sure why he was now. The black coyote straightened herself, feeling slightly foolish now for jumping, but then, it was always better to be safe than sorry. The male was looking her up and down, making her fur bristle slightly from apprehension. Then, he blurted out a somewhat rude and random question.

Garnet huffed softly. ”Mix; mostly coyote though. What gave me away?” Red eyes flickered as she used the mysterious and powerful verbal device called sarcasm. She felt a bit bad afterwards, but she hadn’t exactly snapped at him. In any case, the other held out his hand and offered his name; though he pulled his hand back again before Garnet could make up her mind on whether or not to take it. She huffed at Jazper and made a quick decision. ”Garnet.” The female stated blankly having decided that her surname might cause her trouble. The other was much larger than her and could no doubt seriously injure or kill her in the confined space of the human store.

Her ears perked up as he made the violin sing again; the sound wasn’t nearly as intimidating now that she knew what it was. That was the nature of things though; the monster in the dark, the monster out of sight and sense, was far scarier than the one that comes right at you out in the open. At his next question she snorted slightly and grinned at him. ”I’m way too young to be called a Lady, I think. But to answer your question, I was just running around the streets and came to see what this strange racket was.” She smiled at Jazper as she said this; hopefully he would get that she was just joking.

[/html]
He was slightly startled that she had gotten defensive but, then again, he had not warned her of his sudden advance. Nodding at her sarcasm he chuckled, "I think it might have been the size." The coal colored male was glad she had not taken offense to his question. Well, not enough to completely storm off. As she spoke her name he took it in and nodded,"Garnet...suits you." He smiled wondering if he'd ever learn her last name, "You know you're the first coyote i've met. I know some of the others aren't to fond of inferni, I assume you're from there?" He loved to just chatter, mostly it came out as jibberish when he was interested.

The feys comment threw him off guard, "Oh..that bad?" Then he noticed her smile and let out a small belly laugh, "OH!" So, she had been running around town? That was a good idea! Normally, he stuck to running in the forests but running tongue stuck out. "But, if you prefer I suppose I could call you Garnet." He mumbled in fake disappointment. "You sure picked a good place to sight see!" he yipped knowingly, "This is the smaller part of town, you know small stores in a line with little cute houses." He smiled as he though of the scene. "I come here often to look at what the stores can provide and to keep up with my reading." He walked over to the back, shelves full of cases stood taller then himself. "I can't quite reach a case for the violin. Would you mind if I gave you a boost to grab it, it's the black leather one, top shelf." He pointed to the shelf which was about three feet out of his reach.
[html]

OoC:

IC:
She smiled as he commented on her height; it was true that she was far too tall and leggy to be pure coyote. Neither of her parents were wolves, and Asphyxia had never talked much about her own parents, so Garnet had no idea if it was her grandparents or great grandparents that were wolves. In any case, the traits were rather strong, wolf DNA contributing to her long legs and both her and her mother’s pelt and eyes. Speaking of which, the male commented on her eyes; they were the color of garnets, after all. She smiled back at him when he spoke. ”First, huh? Well then, I’ll try to leave a good impression.” Garnet said smoothly, grinning. ”Yeah, I am. Or at least, I was. Recently my mother and I left; probably for the exact reason that others aren’t too fond of Inferni.” She didn’t mind that Jazz liked to talk, it was better than having some wolf hating your guts.

Garnet couldn’t help but chuckle when Jazper did, snorting slightly as she did so. The female had never heard anyone laugh so, freely. Before, she had only heard the type that were rather controlled, kept in check, like they were laughing but were keeping in mind that something bad could still happen. Jazz didn’t laugh like that, and his laughter was rather contagious. She let out a few giggles as he faked his disappointment before going right back to his cheery self. ”I wasn’t exactly sight-seeing; I was working out. Trying to get big muscles like yours.” Garnet pointed a claw at his well-toned body and had a brief flash-back to when she had met Trinity. The female wolf had been so muscular that at first Garnet had mistaken her for a man.

Red eyes flashed as he said something that caught her interest. ”Reading, hmm? I never was taught to read, in fact, I don’t think that I have even seen a book before.” Garnet snort-laughed softly as Jazper moved over near a shelf and pointed at the top black object. He said it was a case for his violin; the coyote moved over next to him, noting their size difference. The dark lady (haha shakin’ my spears) shrugged her shoulders. ”I don’t see why not, though you’ll have to explain to me what a ‘boost’ involves doing.” Red eyes found his gold ones and she realized that she was being awfully trusting. Just standing this close to another made her fur rise slightly, though she tried to ignore it. Jazper seemed far too nice to do anything bad, or at least, that was Garnet’s impression of him.

[/html]
OOC: Well now, this is really moving along o.O Your posts are always so hard to follow! I'm like "Darn! 3 paragraphs!"
IC:
Her humor amazed him, and her laugh was adorable. He could not help but to smile and laugh along at her snorting. Of course he was use to a females presence, it was almost natural for the male to have a female with him at all times. He was raised by three different females, his pupsitter was female, his loyalties lay with feys. It was almost humorous how a single male could have such dedication and connections to the females of his life and Garnet was deffinently yet another candidate to his list. He took in the news of the fey leaving Inferni along with her mother. The reasons, he wouldn't make her explain any further. "I'm proud of you," He said calmly, "It must have taken guts to walk away from them. You know there's a pack with some coyote's in it...Esper...H something....Hollow! It's a fairly newer pack, if you want pack life with coyotes and you don't mind some wolves that's where you should head too." He explained in a hurried fashion,"Or, if you're looking into a brand new start, no connections, Twilight Vale,my old pack, and Shadowed Sun recently combined. We're now Crimson Dreams in the west, we have a lake, beach, forest, lots of prey, and a manor for housing or caves if you prefer a den." He smiled thinking of Garnet in a bedroom, "I could pull a few easy strings and get you in to the pack. Of course where you're headed is none of my business but, the manor's always open for travelers, just give a howl and tell them I sent you." He gave her a wink.

As she pointed to his muscles in explanation he chuckled, "I was a very ambitious pup what can I say. Add that to good genes and a nice run every morning combined with some hunting and combat practice and you've got my body." He laughed some more. It have taken months of hard training to get to where he was, fatal. "Mind you, muscles only ever came in handy three times. Once when my little brother was attacked when we were younger, once when I was attacked by a loner and lastly when I was taken off guard on a bad day by a visitor to the manor." His smile faded momentarily as he thought of the past encounters. Lucky for him he had survived, Apollo had gotten away without a scratch, and ember had forgiven him. Shaking his head he returned back to reality and replaced his frown with a smile once more.

"Well if you're ever by the manor or care to visit I'll be glade to show you my collection and teach you a bit if you wish."[/b] It was only fair that he had been taught and he taught someone else in return. "It's very useful! Around town you can know exactly what you'll find in what store based on the stores name if it's not worn away. Or you can study different tools humans used and their theories, they are very fascinating." He then brought his hand to his chin in a thinking posture, "As for the boost," he began, "you have two options. Option a is I pick you up and you grab it or option b," He brought his hands together and lowered them close to the ground, "You step on up and I try to keep you balanced." He brought his hands up and down demonstrating. "The later may end up with you almost falling and me having to catch you though." He yipped in mocking happiness.
[html]

OoC: Hard to follow? My writing really that bad? xD You don't need to try and 'best' me; one of these times You'll write two paragraphs and I'll suddenly give you maybe one. xP Also, feel free to just grab Garnet at this point.

IC:
Now there were two giggly teen-aged Luperci in a store together. Well, more young adult than teens, but still a bit goofy. Garnet was surprised on how comfortable she was around Jazz; most of her other meetings with males hadn’t ended so well. Like the time when she had been attacked by a rogue male wolf, or when she had first met Hybrid. At the thought she clenched her teeth slightly, though she stopped because it looked kind of odd to do things like that just based on what one was thinking. Very one sided. The coyote stiffened slightly at the male’s first words. ’I don’t need you to be proud of me, thanks.’ She said nothing of the sort however. ”Inferni was no different from any other pack; at least it seemed that way when I talked to a Dahlia member.” Garnet decided not to mention that it had been Firefly and the other female had been Inferni’s prisoner at the time. ”It’s nice of you to offer, but, really, I’ll go where my mother does. She sort of, err, needs me right now.” She grew slightly saddened as she remembered Skoll. Skoll had been a nice wolf, and besides, he was the father of Garnet’s future half-siblings.

The she-coyote admired his muscles some more as he explained; it sounded mostly like what Trinity had suggested. It had been maybe just over a week since she had spoken to the cream wolf, and yet, already Garnet could feel her abs and leg muscles getting stronger. Red eyes focused back on Jazz as he spoke of his bad encounters with others. She saw his golden eyes grow distant and the smile melt from his face. Garnet cocked an eyebrow slightly. There was a moment of uneasy silence before he smiled again though. The female shook her head softly, her soot colored mane flowing with each movement.

”If you say so.” She replied skeptically after his comment on human theories being ‘fascinating’. Garnet was perfectly comfortable doing things the natural way; what she had learned about humans was that they eventually killed themselves, despite all their ‘knowledge’. She focused back on what Jazper was saying though when he mentioned the ‘boost’. Garnet laughed as he yipped excitedly at the prospect of catching her. ”Well, in that case, just pick me up and I’ll get it for you, Jazz.” Red eyes winked in his direction as she moved over next to the shelf, and him, so that he could lift her up.

[/html]
OOC: Alright, here's the two paragraphs! I await your one Tongue
IC:

He shook his head in disagreement, "Not ALL packs are like Inferni!" He barked defensively. "My pack life has been perfectly fine. My pack mates are my family and we all care for each other like blood." She had obviously touched a sensitive spot in his life, his family and friends. "Crimson Dreams land is safe and we all work together to make things work. We even offer travelers and friends refuge from wolves or coyotes when they're in danger or need a place to stay." He ranted in active tone. "I know you don't know this but my parents were killed by coyotes when I was younger. I was adopted by a Jaded Shadows fey whom died in the fire, then I was re-adopted by Deuce Rhiannon and Lucifer Sawtooth when Twilight Vale formed. They raised me like I was their blood child. Unfortunately, Deuce now runs her own pack and Lucifer left when Twilight Vale diminished. But, Naniko, our alpha, just gave birth!" His familiar smile returned, "Four beautiful pups, all look like future alphas and all healthy. Our pack might be new but we're united and we make things work. They're the only family I've got." He said in a quiet tone.

He sighed, it was wrong of him to get angry at Garnet because of a comment she did not know would hurt him, "Anyway, rooms are always there when you're mom is done needing you. You're both welcome to your own rooms for how ever long you need, whenever you need. Oh, and only family and friends call me Jazz. So, I'll assume you're in the later of the two." He yipped in a much happier tone. He knew family came first and she might not come around for a long time but, he wanted her to know they were always welcome at anytime. With this he gave the she wolf a mischievous look and jolted forward grabbing her around the waist and lifting her up onto his shoulders. She wouldn't fall even if she tried! His shoulders were to broad plus, he was holding her knees in place. He quickly ran around the room in a spurt of joking energy then stopped abruptly in front of the wall of shelves once more, "Well, hurry up then!" He joked.
[html]

OoC: D8 It's almost three. Call it two. xP

IC:
’Ah-ha!’ She thought as he grew defensive. She had suspected that he couldn’t be perfect; there had to be something that made him upset. Garnet had managed to hit a raw spot, though not intentionally. She had been attempting to imply that Inferni was like all the other packs more than everyone else was like Inferni. But, it was her own fault for not specifying, wasn’t it? Garnet let him rant for a bit before speaking. ”I’m sorry about your parents, but it isn’t like it is my fault, nor is it the fault of all other coyotes. There is one bad individual and they go ruin it for the rest. Would you like it if I compared all wolves to Haku?” Now it was the coyote’s turn to get defensive. However, once again, the anger was only a flair that quickly burnt out and made her feel worse. And she felt sorry for him at his last words. ”Sorry I yelled.” Garnet started to say something else but instead said nothing and looked down at her feet.

However, the male simply sighed and once again said that she was free to go to Crimson Dream land. It was nice of Jazper to offer her a place, especially because of the whole wolf hating coyote and visa versa thing. Still, even if he was fine with giving a ‘room’ to a coyote, the others of his pack might not. And if they did, she doubted that there would be a very warm welcome. Garnet was almost lost in these thoughts when the large male suddenly rushed forward and grabbed her. The coyote yipped in surprise and almost bit him reflexively before she realized that he was just playing around. As Jazper ran around the room Garnet laughed and had to hold onto his mane/scruff to avoid falling backwards and dangling uncomfortably upside down. When he stopped infront of the shelves, Garnet huffed softly at his joke. ”Hold your horses!” She said with mock severity, tweaking his closest ear lightly. The female stretched up and managed to grab the case that he had pointed out earlier. As Garnet did so, she felt a strange tingling where her body was touching his and though she tried to ignore it, it sent a small chill up her spine. It wasn’t unpleasant, just nothing that she had felt before.

Garnet took the case and gently tapped him on the head with it, smiling. ”Kay, got your case. Now then,” Garnet held onto Jazper’s scruff with one hand and pointed the violin case forward. ”Yaw! Mush, boy!” She stated, giggling slightly as she said so.

[/html]
OOC: CHEATER! :O Wow, these two are going to know eachother inside and out by the time they're a year old XD We reply like twice a day o.O WOOT 4! Big Grin
Ic:
He allowed her to rant like she had allowed him, ears wide open. He nodded, she had taken things the wrong way. "I apologize as well. I personaly have nothing against coyotes. It could have been wolves just the same who killed my parents. It was just a tragic accident. I'm sorry I was defensive....family is just a sensitive topic for me. Crimson Dreams is all I have." He explained simply. He watched her looking at her feet, it was a sad sight. Suddenly all he wanted to do was give her a hug and make her feel like everything was alright. Instead he had picked her up and ran around.

As her voice rang in his ear he stopped 'Hold your horses!' As she tweaked his ear his brought a hand up and covered it. "Ouch." He said in a fake wimper. "You bully!" He accused lightly as she rabbed the case. With her words echoing in his ear he chuckled once more. She was so cute sometimes.He reached up and took the case walking over to the violin and placing it gently within the case, placing it on the floor. Suddenly, he had an idea, the sun was setting outside and he knew the perfect spot to end their day. In a swift motion he shrugged her off his shoulders, allowing the small female to fall momentarly as he caough her in a piggyback style. He giggled childishly, "Sorry, milady." Then he started out the door. "I have something to show you." He smiled warmly, she had simply no chice but to come since he was carrying her.

He started down the road in a trott until he reached his hunting store, "This is where I get all my hunting suplies. fishing rods, nets, knives, bags. You can take whatever you need if you ever come to town again, just remember to leave me a note." He requested. Walking into the store you wouldn't believe that it was as old as it was. Jazper had cleaned it up and done some small repairs and reorganizing of the store in his free time. Approching a steel door he twisted the handle and pulled. The door was stuck. He gave a small cough and placed Garnet on the ground. "Just a second." He said impatiently. With one quick movement he banged his shoulder into the door, slightly denting it, and gave a sharp yank on the handle. The door opened. He grabbed Garnets hand as he started up a set of creeky stairs, pulling her along the way excitidly. Her hand felt good in his, right. It confused him for it was not the same feeling he felt with Duece or Savina, this was strange. Her shook the thoughts from his head. 'You've only just met her!' His mind screamed.

Then they reached the top of the stairs and they were greeted by a beautiful sight. They were now on the roof and before then was the perfect veiw of the sun setting and a grand sight of the city. "See. It's beautiful." He wispered and he pulled her towards the edge of the roof and took a seat on the ground. "You know I reaaaallyyy am sorry about being so touchy. I've just constantly had changes of parents and family and every time I turn aorund something's going wrong. Duece didn't just leave Twilight Vale. Lucifer found out she was sleeping around on her, just like he was on her and she had aparently been all angry at him and plotting revenge so he found her 'dangerous' to the children and to the pack and kicked her out. Now, she's perfectly happy running her own pack and I get a visit form her every now and then. Now, my father's gone too because he's in love with my mom and with my leader Naniko. He has some issues with females I sware it. So yep, my family life's not the best but, as my friend Anu said, you have to make things happen yourself. So someday i'm going to have my own family and I'm going to spoil my mate and children rotten with attention and teach them everything I know, never abandoning them!" He said this with such enthusiasim, "For now though, I'm happy just providing my pack with a few good meals, some random knowledge of humans, and keeping a look out for threats. My family and friends will never have to worry about anything hurting them while I'm around." He yipped proudly. He turned to look Garnet in the eyes, "If you're ever in trouble, or any one you care about is in trouble come find me. Mom and Naniko are healers and I'm not to bad at fighting if I do say so myself." He said with a wink."Besides, winters just around the corner and a safe shelter with plenty of food is always open to you."
[html]

OoC: I'm sorry this is so late! Your last post was so hard to respond to . 8< Sorrysorrysorry!

IC:
Garnet giggled slightly as he faked being hurt. It was nice to have someone she could play and feel safe with. It was almost like when she was younger, playing with her brother and sister. There was probably a flashback right about here. However, Garnet snapped out of her day-dreaming as Jazper shrugged her off his shoulders. A gasp escaped her maw just as he caught her and the coyote felt a little silly. Of course he wasn’t going to drop her. He began to carry her piggy-back style through the town and Garnet held onto his man with one hand, the other resting on his shoulder slightly. The two arrived at Jazper’s ‘hunting store’ and her red eyes flickered slightly as he mentioned knives. ”I would leave a note; only problem is I don’t know how to write.” The female flattened her ears back, slightly embarrassed. Her mother had taught her how to hunt and fight; not how to read and write.

Garnet ducked down to avoid the door-frame as they walked into the store. As she did so, her muzzle came to be right next to Jazper’s ear. Smiling deviously, Garnet blew softly into his ear. She stood by and looked him over when he placed her down to open a door that was stuck. He then tugged her along up the stairs and she was wondering exactly where they were going off too. Then the two reached the roof and Garnet saw the sunset. She whistled at the sight and looked out over the city. Garnet nodded when Jazper commented that it was beautiful, because it was. She wasn’t going to mention that since she had lived on the open scrubland of Inferni she had seen sunsets all the time.

Garnet sat down next to the large wolf as he began ‘spilling his guts’. She watched him out of the corner of her red eyes. ’What, does nobody ever listen to you or something? Why was he telling her all this? But the black female didn’t say anything as he told her about Deuce and Lucifer and Naniko, about how his adoptive parents were sleeping around and other family issues. She remained mostly silent through his story, nodding occasionally. ” I’m not a delicate flower, you know. It really is nice for you to offer me a place to stay and protection and all; but I really can take care of myself. I mean, I’ve had to.” Garnet looked back at the sunset, red eyes growing distant. ”You see, after the fire, I was separated from my mom and brother. So, for a while, I was traveling with my dad and my sister. Then, my dad disappeared, and it was just Midnight and I. We were maybe seven months, plenty old enough to be on our own, it just wasn’t easy for the two of us. Then, the day before I was re-united with my mom, I lost Midnight. I haven’t seen her since, in fact.” Garnet realized with a jolt that she hadn’t thought about her sister in a long time. Hopefully she was okay.

[/html]
((Ended OOC: They talk they talk, heart felt conversation, they crush, they go their seperate ways and Jazper annoys her with yet another invitation to come see him soon...blah blah blah Big Grin On to painting and loving eachothers bodies :O)))