I'd go the whole wide world just to find [you]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Forward dated to, I dunno, whenever CD is officially a pack XD AND this is the first time Kansas sees her shifted :O

She woke up with a start, bolting upright on her mattress. A soft whine came from her throat. She had shifted? She didn't remember doing that. It must have happened in the stress of the nightmare that had just plagued her sleeping mind. It had been awful. Conri had returned, but this time as the mad man she knew he was. But he hadn't come for Naniko...he'd come for Kansas. Savina hadn't been able to reach him until he'd already been hurt by the red beast. Her form shook like a leaf at the remembered illusion of his bloodied body. One of her hands reached up to grasp the necklace that he had given her, and she could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest. Jade orbs looked up at the ceiling of her room. Even though it was the middle of the night she had to go see him. Logically she knew he was fine, but those images would haunt her until she laid eyes on him.

Quietly the obsidian girl opened the door leading outside of her quarters and started up the stairs. The clicking of her nails sounded thunderous in the silence of the sleeping mansion. She walked down the hall to the door of his room. For a moment she hesitated, not wanting to interrupt his slumber. But those thoughts were soon pushed from her head and she gently knocked on his door. "Kansas? Kansas, can I come in?" Accented voice was very soft, wanting to make sure she didn't disturb anyone else's rest.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
I am ghey.

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas had been sleeping soundly since the pack became official. The only thing he worried about that was of any importance was his mother and sisters. Tonight, though, the stars shone their silvery light through the small, dingy window in his little blue room. He was sound asleep - it was the kind of night wherein he could have fallen asleep and awoken in the morning like no time had passed at all.

But the pale boy was not a heavy sleeper. The soft knock on his door called him dreamily - he thought it a trick of the night, but the distressed voice that followed woke him completely. He rolled over (he'd fallen asleep shifted?) and stumbled to his feet, hastily opening his door. There stood her dark silhouetted form, shifted like he was. She was still her beautiful and slight self, just on two feet. She looked afraid.

Kansas held out his hand to her. What is it? Are you all right...? Here, come in. With the invitation, he opened the door and stepped back.

[/html]
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Naw!
wc 315

Her heart leapt into her throat as she heard him move and open the door. His voice soothed her and she reached for his extended hand. "No, I'm fine." She said hurriedly, not wanting him to worry. But before she said more she followed him into his room, still holding his hand. Emerald eyes scanned over his body. Even though it was rather dark, it was clear that he was perfectly fine. Of course he is, her mind scolded. Now that she had the visual confirmation of his well being she threw her arms around his neck and hugged herself close. Ever since he had first wrapped his arms around her, Savina had wanted to return the gesture. It wasn't until now that she was in the right form for it though. She savored the moment, deeply breathing in his scent.

"Sorry to wake you, I just had a bad dream. I...needed to see you." The midnight hued girl didn't want to tell him exactly what she had dreamed, but of course if he asked she wouldn't keep it from him. Still she stood there embracing him. There were still many things about this form that she wasn't used to, that made her feel awkward, but she was surprised at how good this felt. How perfectly her form fit against his. She moved her head to give him a loving kiss on the cheek and then nuzzled her nose into his neck.

The femme had no idea where the idea came from, but the moment it got into her head she couldn't think of anything else. "Kansas? Could I...sleep up here with you tonight?" Her intentions were purely innocent, the thought of that hadn't even crossed her mind. It was then she also realized that he had never seen her in her shifted form before. Would he find her beautiful in this body as well?

[/html]
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
Peeshaw! <3

Her reassurance allowed him to breathe a sigh of relief. She felt her watching him with worry in her eyes, as though he might be hurt or in some sort of bad shape. Savina seemed to decide that he was fine, and as soon as she did so she lunged at him in a warm embrace. He was surprised at first, flattered that she came to him in her time of need. But he wrapped his arms around her. She was warm, her fur soft; he simply loved how she felt against him.

Oh, no, I... want you to come to me. I'm glad you did... He didn't want to let her go. He was curious about her dream - what was it that had frightened her so? But to ask was to delve into her past, into places where he might not yet or never would belong. Her breath was warm against his neck. He had until now yet to know what it was like to have someone else in his room with him.

He shook his head at her, kissing her muzzle tenderly before leading her to the mass of blankets and lumpy pillows he called his bed. He had no ideas other than to comfort her , either. I… hate sleeping alone when I’m afraid. You shouldn’t have to… Kansas pulled a loose thread from his blue blanket, unsure of the best thing to say. Do you… do you want to talk about it?

[/html]
[html]

If she had been a cat, she probably would've started to purr by now. Standing there, hugged against him was heavenly. She felt as if they were made for each other. The idea made her smile widen even more. He lead her to his bed and the onyx girl plopped herself down on it. It was much more comfortable than her bed. It was more worn in, more cozy. Then Kansas asked her if she wanted to talk about what she had dreamt. Part of her didn't want to, didn't want to frighten him. Yet at the same time she never wanted to keep anything from him.

Slim form leaned against him as one of her hands went up to nervously play with some strands of her wavy raven hair. "Well...I don't want this to worry you at all, cause I really don't think it would happen. But...I dreamt that Conri came back, but instead of going after Naniko he...went after you..." Her spare hand reached for one of his own. "Before I could get to you he'd already hurt you. That's when I woke up. I know it was just a dream, but I needed to see you and make sure you were alright. I'd hate if anything happened to you." Her hand squeezed his in a loving gesture. Muzzle moved to softly breathe against his neck and give him another light kiss.

Right now all Savina wanted to do was lay next to Kansas. Still holding onto his hand, her body reclined back into his soft fabric nest. Emerald eyes shimmered as she looked up at him, asking him to come lay with her. She already knew this would not be the only night she would want to spend with him.

[/html]
</style>

She seemed to be relaxing. He didn't like seeing her so troubled - it made everything else seem dark, sorrowful. He was conscious of the wapsed covers and pillows, wishing he had made them neat and tidy for her. Kansas moved around a lot in his sleep - he found himself almost humorously hoping this wouldn't become a problem tonight.

The creamy boy didn't need her to tell him anything she didn't want to say. His eyes were bland save for concern. Kansas hated when others pried, hungry for his thoughts and worries as if they were so vital to hear. Not too many wolves were interested in his emotions, but there were some occasions... In any case, he didn't wish for her to think of him that way. He was just there if she wanted him.

But she told him anyway. Her dream was frightening - he couldn't help but grow a little nervous toward the idea of Conri returning. Conri had every reason to hate Kansas, but the boy knew for sure that if Conri wanted to kill him, he could with no problem. The Sadira tried not to show her these fears, keeping his eyes placid as he squeezed her hand. He could see how much she cared for him. He'd never had someone care about him this way before; this brand of her affection seemed exclusive to him.

Nothing's going to happen to me. I promise. Kansas thought a moment, easing himself down into the nest of cloth and pillows beside her. He won't... come back. He touched her cheek, tracing his fingers from her muzzle to her ear, adoring everything about her face. About her.

[/html]
[html]
I love our threads :3 And whenever you want to start the thread with Ehno you can.

She'd never cared so much for someone as she cared for Kansas. The thought of losing him was terrifying to her. The delicate femme would do whatever she could to protect him, even if that meant provoking the monster inside to fight to defend him. Conri would never touch a hair on his head, she would make sure of it. The fact of how special the Sadira boy was was not lost on her. She'd never expected to feel this comfortable and open with a male, much less so quickly into knowing him. She trusted him completely, and would soon entrust him with her most precious possession.

Her eyes closed as he caressed her face, his gentle touches making her body tingle. "No...he won't..." Savina snuggled closer to him, sable and pearl fur mixing between them. She rested her muzzle right under his jaw, her hand rested on his chest. This was everything she had ever wanted. She had found what she had never even known she was looking for.

"L'amo Kansas" Her voice came out soft, and yet strong at the same time. It was confident, because she knew what she had just uttered was true. The girl wasn't sure why she had said it in Italian. She'd never slipped into her native tongue around him before. Maybe she thought it would be easier to say that way. Or maybe she just wanted the first time she said it to be in the language she liked most. Either way it was out now. She had given the cream male her heart.

[/html]
</style>
Oh, I know! This one in particular is so sweet. Big Grin And yes! I'll start it tomorrow after school for sure.

She felt like a fragile china-doll against him. He knew she was a strong girl; this was obvious to him by both her past and by her unending loyalty to Naniko, the pack... and, he was sure, to him. But he simply loved feeling like he could protect her. He was weak, he knew, but she didn't see him that way. Tonight, she had come looking for him. He wrapped his arms around her, unable to fathom how much he loved having her to hold. Kansas decided right then that for her only would he let go of his fear. He knew for a fact that he would do anything to keep her safe.

He pulled one of the lighter blankets up over them as she cuddled closer, hoping to give her an even better sense of security. Her words were certain and happy, so much so that he was doubtless, too. They were safe here, together. His bed was so much more comfortable with her in it beside him.

Kansas knew exactly what Savina had told him despite her saying it in her native tongue. Love was exactly the same in any language. He held her tightly for several seconds, somehow feeling like something he'd been questioning his entire life was perfectly clear now. I love you, too. Her breath was warm on his chest. He hoped she wasn't asleep yet, that she'd heard him.

[/html]
[html]
Yay! And is there much more we want to do in this one? Or should they just fall asleep in each other's arms (d'awww) Then maybe once you get a few posts into the Ehno thread we can get ready for the "big day"? Big Grin

Up until now the thought of being vulnerable in front of a male had always been something she'd loathed. The one man who should have been there for her from her very first day had turned his back on her and her family before they were even born. She had taught herself to be strong and self-reliant, so she wouldn't get hurt as her mother had. Yet somehow Savina enjoyed letting her guard down around Kansas. Around him she didn't have to keep the weight of the world on her shoulders; she could put it down and be whatever she wanted to be. For him and him alone she didn't mind being vulnerable. He could be her white knight. She knew that he would protect her no matter what.

As the cream wolf's arms folded around her and he brought a blanket to cover their embraced forms, she felt sleepiness creeping back into her head. The dark girl felt him squeeze her tighter for a few moments, and then say that he loved her as well. With those words she returned the squeeze, knowing she'd never been more happy or content as she was in this moment. She was in love with Kansas Sadira, and he loved her too. But she let the silence hang in the air. There were no more words needed. Here in their lovely little cocoon, everything was right with the world. As her mind slowly slipped back into unconsciousness, thoughts of being a slugabed tomorrow filled her head and made her smile. All she wanted was right here.

[/html]
</style>
OMG WHITE KNIGHT! Like Harvey Dent? Ily Erin! Will archive this. <3

Her slight movements told him she was awake, and he knew she'd heard him. Kansas smiled in the dark, more real than any smile he'd ever made, because no one could see it, and that didn't matter to him. The boy had dreamt of something like this, and to have it was almost too much for him to bear. But when it came to him, that was a good thing.

Kansas lifted his chin to nuzzle her forehead. He awaited her slow, deepened breathing. Only then, when he was sure Savina felt comfortable enough to allow herself to fall asleep, did he close his own eyes. He slept with fantastical images of their future dancing in his dreams.

[/html]