stones in the road
[html]

oh i know! its crazy

Petting Savina she listened intently, and taking in the words her friend spoke. It wasn’t easy to have the extra thoughts of Nani floating in her head, but her genuine feeling for the fey kept her from thinking to long and hard on it. Sometimes it was better to put it all aside, instead of turning an innocent feeling into an uncontrollable monster.

What the needed was time. Time to get used to their new pack, time for Nani to get back to her self again, and time of each of them to fill their new role. Savina would get the approval she needed, then realize that she never truly needed it to love the male. Anu leaned into her friend, letting her squeeze her small frame.

“Its like, all of a sudden your life is completely different. You wonder how you ever lived without them and you fear the day you have to.” Her voice was low and soft, almost talking to herself. After speaking the though aloud she straitened her back and looked at her face, “I guess I’ll have to get to know this gentleman… make sure he’s good enough for you.” Her smile accented her small joke. Sometimes she couldn’t help but tease just a little.

[/html]
[html]

wc 324

As the two of them sat there, she absorbed all of the comfort they were bringing to one another. It felt so much better to have finally talked about the problem and her fears. She knew that it was always better to talk about things than to let them stay locked up inside, tearing the person apart from the inside out. But she had not really felt comfortable enough to tell the usual people she might have. She couldn't tell Naniko, since the problem involved her. With Kansas' past with his sibling and leader she didn't want to tell him either. As for Ehno, she knew that it would not have made him happy. The last thing she wanted was to risk Ehno doing something to protect her and getting in trouble with their leader. But now she had Anu, who it appeared had been the perfect person to talk to.

Savina took in the sentence her friend spoke. It was really true. She couldn't imagine not having Kansas around. And then the fear of losing him. The dream she had had a few nights ago, where Conri had come back and hurt the pale boy, had shook her to her very core. She had needed to go and see him, to make sure that he was alright before she was able to calm down. "Yeah..." Her voice muttered softly. It was in-eloquent, but it was the only thing she could think of to say in response.

As the tawny older wolfess pulled back a bit so they could see each other's faces again, she gave her a big smile. A smile which only widened with Anu's next words. Ebony tail began to wag excitedly. "Yes, you will! I don't think you'll be dissapointed." She knew it had been a bit of a joke, but in all seriousness she wanted Anu to meet Kansas. After all, the closer their little family the better, right?

[/html]
[html]

We need another…

Anu didn’t know how long they had sat with in the cave, though suddenly realized that the thunder and rain was o longer the same. Her fire was dying, and she noticed that she supply of dry timber was dwindling. It seemed as if their evening was coming to an end. And suddenly, all she wanted to do was settle beside Nani and the pups for the rest of the night.

Returning back to the present, Anu gave a small laugh, she hoped that he would match up to her standard. There was a feeling though, that if he made Savina this happy he was certainly up to grade. Anu gave a small sigh, “I have a good feel we’ll all get along.” In the end., once Naniko had settled down.

”Why don’t we head back together, so neither of us gets lost.” Maybe it was time to return to those that they had bother talked about.

[/html]