Angels with silver wings
[html]

It was raining a little, but that didn't bother Naniko. She stood next to the lake, looking into the waters. The female didn't mind staying with the pups, and usually took care of them for most of the day, but there were times when she needed a break from them. It was nice to get some time for herself every once in a while, with just Naniko.

The two year old sat down next to the water, watching as it rippled with each droplet that hit it. She could barely believe that she was a mother now, that she had children of her own. It seemed like just yesterday that she had been a pup herself, growing up in Clouded Tears.

[/html]
These lands were closer to home. The smell of the lake was comforting to him, familiar and reasureing. The wind seemed to whisper that everythign would be alright in his new pack. As he walked along in his Secui form he felt relaxed and calmed. There was no danger for now and he had time to adjust to the new pack life. One thing he was having problems with was accepting that Pilot, his first adoptive father, had taken over his dad's spot in Crimson Dreams. It didn't feel right that his dad left to mope around the country side while Pilot steped in for him gladly and proudly. It hurt the young male.

Luckily, he was in a generally good mood at presence thanks to a certain female. He had met this black wolfess while picking up a few things in town and she had graced him with wit and conversation. He missed her presence in that moment as he walked alone. Silently he hoped she took him up on his offer of a room in the mansion whenever she wished. His ears perked as Naniko's scent caught his attention. Then, there she was beautiful as ever and a brand new mother. She had helped him and his brothers through their pup hoods and now he was still loyal to her and her offspring as an adult. His large form scampered over to her side, "Hey Nani!" He yipped happily giving her a lick on the cheek.
[html]
Big Grin

The rain was beginning to let up a bit, and she looked up toward the clouds again. It had been raining a lot lately--was that characteristic to this territory? Naniko had been wondering what things might be different between this place and the old lands, and maybe this was one of them. The female didn't try to put her paw into the water, simply watching the fish as they came toward the shore. The strikes upon the surface of the water disturbed them, and a few scattered as the drops hit the water above their heads.

When Jazper approached she stood up, grinning. He was getting so, so big--he'd be a large wolf, just like her. She had wondered in the past where the male had come from, but had never asked him. She had never been sure if it would be appropriate or not, to ask him about his past. Usually wolves didn't inquire about hers, so she didn't ask them about theirs either.

She returned the lick with a nudge to his cheek, a friendly greeting. Naniko was very pleased that he had stayed in the pack, though she didn't know anything about what had happened between Jazper, Lucifer, Pilot, and Deuce."Hey, buddy! How're you doing today? You look really peppy"

[/html]
OOC: Just so you know Jazz is fully grown standing at like...8"3 XD woot he's almost a year old Big Grin

IC:
He was happy to see his alpha in such a good mood, perfect timing to propose some ideas he had been turning in his head. As she asked how he was his smile grew. She was so warm in her greeting it had almost made him in a better mood, as if the day could get any greater! "I'm AMAZING Nani! How are you?" He exclaimed with some laughter. the effects from Garnet had not yet warn off. He wanted to run trew the territories laughing and yelling. This feeling was strange for him, it was only one meeting but it meant something. It was the first girl he had met that made him feel on top of the world. He almost hoped she would appear at the boaders and ask for a room that very day. Of course it had been a few days and in that time he had waiting patiently hopeing for her call.

"Nani.." He trailed off with a gleam in his golden eyes, "I invited a girl and her mother over as visitors, whenever they need a place to stay. I hope you don't mind...I met her in town, she's very livly and has quite the sence of humor." He gushed. "Her and her mother left inferni to find a new life. So, I offered her a room whenever she or her mother needs a place to stay for as long as they want..." He stoped talking realizing he had completly invited two coyote's to stay in packlands he was not in charge of. " She'll of course call for me at the boarder, if they cause any trouble, if they every stop by, I will deal with everything myself. I will even hunt for them." He was in desperation, the poor boy was love struck and was yet to know what the feeling were. All he knew was that he wanted Garnet there, with him, "Oh, her name is Garnet. She didn't provide me wiht a last name so I didn't ask for one."
[html]
Haha, yay.

She didn't know much about the creature that lived in Inferni. She couldn't really say that they were all coyotes, because she at least knew that they weren't all coyotes. Most were mixed, or hybrids. Naniko wasn't sure what her line was made of, as her parents hadn't stuck around long enough to tell her...but she was pretty sure that there wasn't any coyote in it. She would have looked like a coyote if there was...wouldn't she?

She wasn't sure. "I'm doing great!" She replied. Naniko's forehead creased as she listened, eyes watching Jazper intently. On one hand, she had the pups to worry about...she didn't want any of them hurt. But on the other hand, Naniko tended to give others the benifit of the doubt. And if Jazper trusted them, then maybe they weren't so bad. "Alright." She said finally. "I'd like to meet them, though, sometime." She knew where most of the wolves were staying, and would keep track of the strangers' whereabouts just in case. She couldn't risk anything happening to the babies.

[/html]
Her brow creased and his ears folded back curiously. What could she be thinking? His sudden desperation drifted into a slowly growing smile as her words continued. He was glade that Garnet would be welcomed and nodded rapidly, "Of course, you'll be the first to meet her. She's an amazing girl you wont regret it." He yipped in an excited tone. His expression turned to curious as hi tiped his head to the side, "How are the pups? I hope they are all well?" The brithing was so vivid in his mind. His mother had even been there.

It had been such a good day, four healthy new pups and a visit from his mother. He missed her terribly and even still he thought about going to see her. She was always so understanding, while Lucifer was more into silence instead of non stop questioning of a young pup. He sighed and shook his head, "I miss my parents." He muttered sadly golden orbs looking into hers. Truewer words were never said. He felt abaondoned and alone once again. In his ife he had three sets of parents and non of them had stuck around. Area and Taka where killed when he was all but 5 months old. Die was lost in the fire. Pilot came around once asking fo Die and now returned as a leader not a father. Now, Deuce was running her own pack and Lucifer was off somewhere doing god knows what."They're lucky to be so loved by the pack and have such loyal parents."
[html]
<333333

"If you think so, then I'm sure everything will be fine." She nodded, beginning to smile some more. Naniko really was interested in pack affairs, who was coming in and out. She had to be, as the leader. And she was very proud that Jazper had come to her to ask before he invited them inside. A few times was okay, but it was best to get permission just in case, in some instances. Naniko hoped that it meant that he trusted her judgement, as well. He hadn't gone behind her back with it, which she thought was a real show of character.

"I wish they were here, too." She said, in referral to his remark about his parents. "We're a lot alike, me and you, did you know? My parents abandoned my sister and I when we were barely three months old." She had only seen them once since then. She couldn't remember if she'd already told Jazper this or not, but she didn't mind saying it again. "It's a personal struggle, learning how to do things for yourself without the support of someone else there. It's even harder when you have to take care of someone else on top of yourself. But I survived, I got through it. And look where I am now. Someday you'll have a pack of your own, Jazper. And you'll show everyone that it's possible."

It was possible to live without parents. Naniko had been adopted by Iskata when she'd been younger, yes, but then the mother had dissapeared, leaving her to care for young Davinci when Naniko had only been seven months old. "Anything is possible. You're right, though...they're very lucky. I'm lucky, too, to have found Anu."

[/html]