Nothing is real
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

Things just didn't make sense any more. Her life was spinning around, and Ember was heading in all different directions. She made choices, but none of them turned out right any more. Maybe she should have left the lands when she'd had the chance, all those months ago, before the fire. Now she had been in so many different packs. She had met Khaden, gotten together with him, and had been happy...but now Ember hadn't seen him for nearly a week. It seemed that every choice she made, she got burned.

She was considering looking for Laurel, to see if he knew what was going on with Khaden, where he might have gone. She was too upset to realize how very angry this made her, that he would dissapear the way that he had. Ember would look for him for a while...but if he didn't come back she would move on. That was how things worked, right?

The dark female approached the borderlines to her old pack, standing stiffly there. She didn't care if she ran into Firefly any more; maybe her sister could beat some more sense into her. Pain would be a welcomed distraction from what she was feeling. The female looked into the lands consideringly, tail twitching. She still had respect for pack boundaries, even if she was just trying to pass through.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

Yay~ OuO

Cwmfen nic Graine was alone. The dying of the day had only just begun, and she was seated in the cover of the trees. From there, she could see the boarders of Dahlia de Mai. But more importantly, she could watch the golden orb as he retired beneath the horizon. She indulged in the simple pleasures of life. Indeed, her life thus far with the pack members—or visitors, for that matter—of Dahlia de Mai was a pleasure. But there was something that had begun to bother her. She felt it in the depths of her soul, as if something were missing. Or perhaps it was that something was there waiting to be opened. She had struggled with this sensation for several weeks now, but she was unable to assuage herself. And, because it was beginning to dampen her usually lighthearted temperament, the black female had distanced herself from the pack members until she found a way to change this; after all, she never wanted to impose herself upon others, and she definitely did not desire to impose a bothersome air upon them also.

Having resurfaced from her thoughts, the white orbs saw once more the terrain stretching out before her. While she was at a considerable distance, the woad-marked fae was able to pick out a tenebrous form moving towards the boarders. Curiosity caused her to prick her branded aurals. Who was figure? She did not recognize it as one of the pack’s, but she could be mistaken as well. She was considering whether she wished to approach the other wolf, but she found that she was already walking towards the boarder. A light smile, tinged with a bit of resent (or was it sadness?), crossed her slender maw. Was it so easy to lose one’s mind? Perhaps, if it was being devoured from the inside out.

Cwmfen could clearly see the other wolf and found that it was a green-eyed black female. The scent on the wolf did not match any that she had crossed within the pack boarders. Her mood lightened. She did enjoy meeting others. She wondered also what pack this female hailed from. Suddenly, the woad-marked fae stopped. Upon realizing that she was not of a rank to accept others at the boarders, she wondered if her approach would cause any conflict or trouble. Perhaps she should turn back—but she couldn’t now. The woman would have already seen her... A conversation couldn’t hurt after all.

“Hello,” Her melodic voice, marred only slightly by a Caledonian lilt, showed only marginally her shyness. Her posture was relaxed, but, because she knew not the rank of the other, it was neither submissive nor, most definitely, domineering. The blue-marked wolf tried an easy smile. She was always nervous when making new acquaintances because she did not know how they would react, and because she was simply a shy creature. “I’m not really of an authority to be helping you, but is there anything I can help you with?”

[/html]