Let it all just fly away-joining
Character Name: Jynx
Character Birthdate (including year): July 3 2008
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: Luperci Ortus
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Y!M: misfit_4_life4
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: From Pendzez Zazkex
Initial post:

Jynx shivered in the cold autumn wind, wishing Auric were there to help keep her warm. He'd always been there before, though she didn't feel like she was freezing then. Whimpering, she carefully approached the pack borders, stopping to try and shake off the cold more times than she could count. Finally finding a spot close enough to the borders for her to be noticed should anyone pass by, she settled down, quickly curling in on herself. Tucking her nose under her tail, Jynx waited, teeth chattering.
[html]

Oof. -Likes joining threads.- Hopefully this'll be the kick I need to get replying on shite. >_>; What percent of your character is coyote?

(!@#$%)Ch-ch-ch. His ears flicked back as he caught the soft sound of chattering teeth--at that same moment an unfamiliar feminine scent wafted into his nose. Whoever it was had to be close by; had he been so preoccupied in his thoughts he hadn't noticed sooner? Shaking his head and looking around somewhat lazily, he eventually spotted the tiny girl who'd nearly vanished by curling into herself. He was surprised to see anyone so young unattended--oh god, had she been abandoned here? Trotting over swiftly, he paused about a metre away from the huddled mass of fur and stared pointedly with crimson red eyes. Lost? Abandoned? What's the story, kiddo?
[/html]
ooc: Zero, unless it's required. Did I read wrong? o.o

ic:

[html] Jynx looked up slowly as the male came over, uncurling to stand hesitantly in front of him. "L-l-los'." She stammered, trying to make her teeth stop chattering. "M-my brover l-left." He looked awfully warm. She had her ears pressed back against her head, tail curled tightly against her belly, and she was hunched slightly, still trying to trap warmth while showing the proper respect. That's what her mother had told them; always show respect to older wolves, especially when meeting them for the first time. It was common sense that had to be pounded into their heads, she'd said. 'D-don't li'e common s-s-sense.' She thought, realizing even her thoughts were chattering. She wished she weren't so small... or had more fur. More fur would be good.[/html]
Inferni does not allow pure-blooded wolves to join. If you don't want to change your character to being at least 25% percentage coyote then you'll need to join another pack.
Ok, I changed it. Sorry. ^^
[html]

Powerplay, let me know if you want it changed.

(!@#$%)Preservation of their species was instinctual. Although Anselm led a respectfully violent life, he wouldn't attack a puppy. If a kid was acting completely asinine he wouldn't hesitate for a moment to put them in their proper place, but the young girl had relatively little to worry about. If anything, she was safer already--the golden hybrid would be a guardian rather than a threat. Let's find some shelter. It was more of a command than a suggestion--he wanted more information yet, but if the child could barely talk things would just be annoying. Moving along a short distance, he found a seemingly abandoned den and poked his head inside. Completely down-shifted and with her so small, they'd be cosy but not too cramped. Laying down along the back wall, he gestured with his nose she could lay against him if she wished. So what happened to your parents? Were they from any pack? How close do you think your brother is?
[/html]
[html]Jynx followed the older wolf eagerly, hesitating only for a moment before she accepted his invitation, burrowing into his fur. After a moment, her shaking stopped and she relaxed a little. She'd been right; he was warm. Peeking up at him, she gave a shy, thankful smile. Wrinkling her nose a little at his question, she thought for a moment. "I tink...I tink momma sai' she didna want a pack. She made us hi'e when she saw another wowf." Jynx frowned, taking a moment to wonder why her mom had been so afraid of others. Shaking her head, she turned to the more pressing matter; where was Auric? Had he stopped to find a pack, or just kept going? She couldn't even remember why he'd left, not really...

"I don' know. He jus...jus lef. An' he wan away when I tried to fowwow, an' I couldna find home." She was aware her speech was broken and choppy, even without her stammering, but there was nothing she could do about that for now. Yawning, she buried her nose in his fur. "I can' fin' him." She muttered, looking up again sadly. She'd always been quick to trust, a trait her mother had said would get her into trouble later on in life, but she was willing to trust this particular stranger, since he'd already proven he wasn't interested in eating her or anything.[/html]
[html]

--

(!@#$%)The story was piecing itself together quickly enough. She'd followed her brother off somewhere, they'd gotten separated, and then she'd gotten lost. Anselm couldn't decide the significance of the puppy referring to her mother in the past tense--either way, the mother wasn't here now. Whether that meant she was gone permanently or not mattered little... a child this young wouldn't make it for very long without warmth and protection.

(!@#$%)Alright. You can stay here as long as you need to. Be aware that this is largely a coyote clan... and you don't really look the part. If anyone asks, you know me, Anselm. He was mostly wolf, too, but by now everybody in the clan obviously recognised him. If your mother or brother show up, bring it to my attention first. He paused a moment. What's your name? Are you hungry?

Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Tilting her head to look at him, she nodded solemnly. Anselm...she had to remember that, if nothing else. As he spoke again, she pressed her ears against her head and thought of her mother; worrying in their den, missing her and her brother but too afraid of facing strange wolves to go out and look for them; of her brother, turning to see her stumbling after him and stumbling as quickly as his inexperienced legs would allow, running away from her. "I don' tink they'we goin' to come." But if either one did, she'd go straight to Anselm and tell him, no matter what.

In his moment's pause, she almost fell asleep, but what he asked next was important. "Jynx...momma cawwe' me Jynx." She mumbled, eyes drooping closed. She was too tired to be hungry, although she had no doubt that as soon as she was rested she'd fall prey to hunger again.

Before she fell completely asleep, she mumbled, "Tanks, Ansewm."