dragonflies
tis ok, I did it too.. >.<

While Anu was the gentle and soft side of love Firefly could only be described as the fierce and bold, the fire in the touch and the taste of blood on ones lips. She was every bit the opposite as she was to others when she was with that lover. Cold and bitter on the outside, fire and brimstone within. Her eyes flashed for a moment as the other suggested that she'd made the wrong choice in life. Firefly might be split between two points in her life but she was where she should be.. even if to the rest of the world she seemed frosty.

Firefly shook her head as she smirked. "No, you're wrong there. I made my choice and I'm not certain I could leave if I wanted to anyways.." She said as she yawned and placed her arms behind her head. She probably could leave but she didn't want to, there were hooks in her just like there were in Haku and they were drawn to one another if they liked it or not.. until one or the other could figure out how to destroy that link they were the fuel to eachother's fire.
[html]

end soon?

Anu took a breath, before taking a few steps towards Firefly to close the gap that stood between them, eyes peering at the other female. It seemed like she was completely conflicted. In love with a place she had once called home, but also feeling the need to be with who ever she made that promise to. She imagined the wolf she had committed, but that was still a mystery. For someone so indifferent she surprisingly held to her obligations.

Well, I’m sure Kansas will be sorry to have missed you. He might be around the mansion, if you still want to see him. She was sure that it would be an easy task to find her brother, and maybe even meet Savina, who was such an significant part of his new life in Crimson Dreams. Maybe talking with him would put her in a better place, for Anu was sure she hadn't helped in the least bit.

[/html]
When the woman began to move towards her Firefly's eyes flashed for a moment as she brought her relaxed position back up to a seated one as her eyes watched the border patrol. She knew the girl was just being friendly but Firefly hadn't requested her friendliness to wander over as close as she'd become. The woman didn't know the twisted complex web of her life and though she'd given her a small glimpse of it she wasn't about to open her arms as family, even if she was in some twisted way. She gave the other woman one more glance before turning away and rising to her feet once more.

She shook her head as she spoke. "He knows where to find me.. he'll come." she said with confidence as she stretched out her limbs and yawned, racking claws through her hair as she turned those jade orbs back to the woman that stuck to her like velcro. "I'd better head off.. pack duties and all.." She flashed the other a grin as she began her long trek back towards Dahlia de Mai and the night that lay before her.