twenty bucks says you'll remember me
[html]

His fingers dropped below Hybrids waist, finding the pulsing flesh and pumping it in his grip. A hand lingered on the small of his back, but quickly slide to Hybrid’s shoulder, eliminating almost any space between them as he hugged their bodies together. The course, demanding voice escaping from the coyote’s lip only made things more intense. He wanted to please him, and he would do what he said just so long as Hybrid obliged to his own demands. "Take me," he moaned through clenched teeth, his body growing rigid for a moment as a wave of indescribable ecstasy moved through him. "Fuck me!" He yelled louder, now unaware of the world that surrounded them. No longer were they hidden in the tall dying grasses, and no longer did Inferni’s borders peer at them with a leering grin. It was just he and Hybrid, and that’s all that mattered. "Fuck me," he ordered into Hybrid’s ear with a sharp intake of breath, able to feel the coyote’s own hot breathing against his skin.

[/html]
[html]

Good time to fade to black?

i heard they say the boy's missing

Hybrid was more than happy to oblige. He did wish to make the distinction that he was not just happily following orders, but rather, that he was simply satisfying Pilot's (insatiable) needs. Hybrid felt Pilot's hand move lower, arching his back and leaning into Pilot's grip. The distance between them had been eliminated, so Pilot's breath tickled his neck as the other male leaned in to speak, to say it again.

"As you wish," Hybrid replied, voice straining on the last word as he inhaled heavily. He exhaled slowly, then grinned; a wicked smile laden with desire, taking Pilot in his arms, taking him, and everything from him.

Table by Mel!
[/html]