I don't know where I'm going,
Curled comfortably in the tall grass, Jynx dreamed. Barely audible whimpers escaped her as her paws twitched reflexively on the ground, her nose wrinkled slightly. All in all, a cute picture.

Her dream was strange. A glade flickered in and out of sight, seeming to get farther and farther away the longer she looked. Out of pure curiosity, she started running after it, surprised to find she moved much faster than she usually did. Looking down at herself, she saw her legs were longer. Her fur, too; she was older. Giving a thoughtful frown, she looked up again, still chasing after the glade. She had just passed through the trees and caught a glimpse of a wolf-

-When her eyes flew open and she found herself back in the grass where she'd fallen asleep. Blinking, she sat up, looking around questioningly. "What just happened?" She wondered.
I stealz ur thread.[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

Clad in her plaid dress, Ryan strolled easily and without intentions through Inferni’s lands. She had really begun to feel at home and the lands no longer felt so foreign to her. Sure, she still felt as if she was getting used to this lifestyle, but she felt happy now that she had found a place to call home. Anselm knew and there was nothing that plagued her mind. Of course, DaVinci danced up here and there, but she was still confused about the boy. She wasn’t quite sure what to do with him just yet.

A barely audible whimper caught her ear, and Ryan paused, letting her hands fall by her sides as the long grass swayed in the breeze. Soon, it would all die away and become blanketed by snow. However, that wouldn’t happen for at least a few more weeks. Ryan was thankful for that. She took a few steps, peering around with her crimson gaze for the source of the noise. Suddenly, a head popped up, and Ryan smiled. It was a small pup, almost completely white. She was surprised she hadn’t noticed her sooner. Crouching down so that she was on a more equivalent level, Ryan smiled and offered a small, "Hello there."

[/html]
Yay! Big Grin

Jynx gazed in awe at the older female for a moment before giving a shy, "Hi." She carefully climbed to her feet, trying and failing not to trip over her own feet. Giggling as she collapsed back on the ground, she tried again, giving the older female an embarrassed smile. Jynx was slightly confused by the strange thing covering the other, but decided it was probably nothing to worry about. Tilting her head, the small pup introduced herself shyly. "Uh...'M Jynx."
:][html]

She had never really been around pups before. She herself had barely just grown out of adolescence, but still this was new to her. She smiled at the sincerity of the girl’s movements. There was an genuine innocence there that Ryan wished she could have snatched up. "Well hi there, Jynx. My name is Ryan." She cast a quick glance around, noting that they were alone. She still didn’t know everyone in Inferni, but she hadn’t heard of anyone having pups. This girl seemed alone, however. No other pups were here to play, and no mother kept a watchful eye. "Where’s your family?" She asked gently, her dress billowing slightly in the breeze.

[/html]
"Um..." Jynx looked around, too, pressing her ears back sadly when she remembered she was no longer at home. "My bwover wan away, an' I was twying to catch him. Momma sai' she wouldn' weave the den." She explained, frowning as she looked around. "I jus' kina en'ed up hewre." Looking up again, she smiled happily, wagging her tail. "Ansewm showed me a den I couwd stay in so I couwd watch for my bwover. Wanna see it?" She hadn't met anyone in her new home yet, and she may as well start out by making friends, right? Grinning, she looked up at the older female hopefully.
[html]

She felt her heart drop with the little girl’s story and instantly wanted to scoop her up in her arms and keep her safe from the world. She wondered if her mother was still out there looking for her and her wandering brother, and she silently hoped that that was the case. "Anselm’s a guy good, huh?" She said, smiling when she thought of how she had finally discovered her father. It was still weird to think of him in that way, especially since she hadn’t seen much of him lately. "Sure, I’d love to see it! Let’s go!" She rose to her full height then, smiling, and waiting for Jynx to lead the way.

[/html]