ooc joining, creature
[html]
I think I am confused as to how getting permission for a second character goes, so. But still. >_< I am always confused on everything. I guess I'm just gonna put this here anyway.

Posting this on Jefferson because the other name hasn't been approved (it's been close to 24 hours) and I want to get it out there ...

1. Character Name: Antares
2. Character Birthdate (including year): March 15, 1990
3. Luperci: N/A
4. Species: Black Cougar
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact: AIM (monkey seizure)
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: uhhmm me Big Grin
8. Detailed physical description: Antares is about 17 years old, past the expected life span for cougars in the wild. Therefore, he is pretty large and well built, if not a bit bigger than the standard size for his species. With age, though, the great panther has slowed down quite a bit due to set-in arthritis and general old people onsets, and he is a bit bonier than usual but overall in okay condition for his age. There are a few scars down his back and plenty on his front limbs, but nothing of particular importance or history.

9. Detailed biography: Anta's past isn't really all too interesting, as he does not dwell on it. Antares was born under the name Dylan, unsurprisingly the middle child of a litter of three. Their mother took care of them for only a short time before abandoning the weakest, Dylan. His father, who perpetually played a distant place in his life growing up, for a time hunted the kit down as he had been neglected by his mother and "had no other place", but through sheer luck the young black cougar managed to survive.

He was paired with the wise, sage-like owl Sokhaiht for a couple years who served as a guardian while he grew up, constantly teaching and instructing the youngster in the ways of the world. The two met under unfavorable conditions--Dylan was bruised and bloody from a disastrous run-in with his father that he'd hardly escaped, and Sokhai queried him and spoke with him about it. It was Sokhaiht who renamed him Antares, stating that even though the cougar was black in color, he shone as bright as the sky's most brilliant stars. Though the two friends remained companions after Antares met full maturity and became just as wise and philosophical as the owl, the two did eventually part as Sokhaiht grew old, and wished that Antares did not see him in his final days. The parting was a tough one for them both, but it was at this point that Antares became independent.

His adult years are of no particular importance, it seems; he has had his share of relationships and is a father of a few litters, though his children and mate(s) have moved on, died, or disappeared in the twirl of time. He has met up with his father who had been driven mad at some point, and eventually lost his life to Antares' hand. His siblings he has seen time and time again, but his relationship with them and his mother has blurred, and over the years apparently outlived them all. Today, he is at an age beyond that of the normal lifespan of cougars, and while he is not quite sickly, the black beast does his share of sleeping and lying about. He is, however, perfectly harmless, and quite a source of wisdom and guidance just as Sokhaiht has been for he.

(The history was thought out beforehand, but summarized kind of badly. Sorry! >_<)
[/html]
Your new account was probably accidentally deleted as a spambot. D: Can you re-register now that we know the name of it?

Second characters must be approved by the SA first, so we'll get back to you on this. :3
Okay and okay. Big Grin That's what I figured, I just didn't know how to request otherwise. XD