Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle of Rum
OOC:You'll have to excuse me it's 6 23 am Big Grin...OHOH let's back date this to Oct. 13..Jazper's b-day!
IC:

The coal colored wolf stumbled along on two legs chuckling to himself. He was quite the sight to see. Though he would be exstreamy hard to see due to the thick forest around him. As he flung his head back to take another round of rum he stumbled over a log, flask flying. "Fuck!" He swore in a loud and fearce tone. Today was not his day. He had been all around the country side looking for his father. The young man longed for him. After all it was his birthday! It was funny how his body had grown use to the drinks as he slowly became a drunken wreck over th past few months. It was almost like they didn't have any affect on him.

Still, he pulled him self off the groud in a dizzy manner, pleased with how well he was in countrol of himself. Picking up his flask he continued on half skipping. Suddenly his foot hit something grey and hard. "OW fucking bitch!" He cursed as hopped around holding his foot. "Friggin rock..I swear.." Jazper ranted on as his foot stopped pounding but his temper rose. Picking up his flask once more he continued to take another drink only to find it was dry as a bone. "WHAT THE HELL!?" He screamed. He chuckled in a way teat would send shivers down your spine and he tossed the flask up and down in int he air "Yo ho ho and a bottle of RUM!" With the last word he chucked his flask at a tree with all his might, cracking it in two. Unfortunantely, this left his swaring even more being left drinkless and flaskless.
[html]

Backdate, backdate, have you any wool? :3 Also, before hitting submit, try running your post through a word processor-- it'll catch a few spelling errors here and there. ;]

i heard they say the boy's missing

It had been the sound of cursing that had drawn Hybrid to the source. He had been slowly making his way through the forest for some time, and had it not been for the other creature's loud shouts, Hybrid never would have found him. Although some would have said Hybrid was off in his own world, that would imply that he was not focused on the world around him. This in itself would have been a lie, as Hybrid was doubly aware of his surroundings when he was in motion.

As a result, Hybrid managed to dodge the flying rum bottle, ducking behind another nearby tree as the glass splintered into pieces. He had not expected the other male to throw the damn thing, but alas, the creature had done just that. "Fuck, you trying to kill someone here?" He approached the other male, reducing the distance between the two of them with three long strides. He snarled, red eyes seeking out the form of the other male so he could jab at the creature's chest with his index finger. Fucking inconsiderate bastards.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

Swaying slightly he could of swore he saw a creature duck behind a tree as the glass went flying. Still mumbling under his breath he started to turn only to find a coyote approaching him at an angry pace. As his finger went flying to Jazz's chest he half laughed at the inferni member's comment. Who was he to ask that? He had not meant for the male to be in the way, it was his own damn fault.

Anger was vivid in the night male's body language as he put a strong hand around Hybrid's neck lifting him off the ground slightly, "Trying to kill you apparently old sport." aAsly smile crossed the wolf's lips as his scottish accent thickened his words. "Why don't you take a hike and say hi to any friend of Garnet's. Love to see what you guys would think of Garnet fucking a wolf like me. Sure is a step up from a boy like you." He dropped the coyote to the ground, spinning to leave. In his heart he did not man the words. In real life he was scared, scared that wolves and coyote's would not accept the couple. Did Garnet really love him wolf and all? Was it just his size she loved or his personality? His heart was hers from the moment he laid eyes on her breakable figure and it scared him that someone so small could hurt a wolf so bad.

[/html]
[html]

The boy was muddled and confused. Everything he said came out slightly slurred, and made little sense to Hybrid. It seemed as though he was forgetting to conjugate a verb every so often, or even use one for that matter. Hybrid snarled as the boy threw his arm around his shoulder, turning his head to bite off said appendage. The boy's aim was a little off, and his hand ended up grasping his collarbone as he attempted to lift him off his feet. Hybrid countered by snapping at the boy's arm, pulling his own arm back to swipe at the other male's side.

And then he spoke again. Hybrid snarled again, feeling the anger pulse within his veins. Stupid fucking wolf, fucking who? Hybrid watched the boy begin to leave, growing more annoyed as the child turned its back on him. Who the fuck did he think he was? He was just some stupid wolf that, for some reason, Garnet had... ugh. Hybrid winced; he didn't even want to think about that.

The boy would pay. Hybrid didn't know why or how, but he would make him sorry. Stupid little shit.

He remained silent as he moved closer, running toward the other male and reaching out to tackle him, intending to reach in front and rip out his ribcage and sever his head from his neck.

Table by Mel!
[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

A loud snarl escaped Jazper as Hybrid's paw scratched across his side. He felt off balance as he staggered backwards. His mouth frothed as he growled warnings, teeth wildly shown in a sign of dominance. His tail was lifted straight up as he grew overly confident. This stupid little coyote dared to hurt him! golden eyes glared sharply at the smaller male. Suddenly all the large male could see was the blurred figure running towards him. He caught his breath in his chest with a small gasp. How could he not have seen him before? Stupid flask!

In a sad attempt to avoid a direct him he started to heave himself backwards only to trip over a root of a tree. Falling backwards he let out a howl of anger as he landed on his back with a Thud! Cursing under his breath he felt sick. His stomach pulsed as he turned to the side only to throw up the remainders of a recently eaten rabbit. he dumbly wiped his mouth clean as he let out a groan. What was he doing here anyways? He should be at home with Garnet and Naniko! Spitting in the general direction of coyote and mumbled, "Fuck you."

[/html]
[html]

HOLY CRAP I SUCK. Sorry. ):

The boy moved to run, to hide, to cower, but in the end, it was futile. He jumped back quite suddenly, and Hybrid missed, his claws swiping at air and wind. The hollow feeling of defeat was heavy in his hands as the male dove back, avoiding his attack. But the move proved two-sided; instead of simply avoiding Hybrid, the male ended up hitting the ground, hard. Hybrid heard the impact as the creature collided with the earth. Just as quickly, Hybrid descended upon the boy, lowering his centre of gravity and moving to follow him. Claws outstretched, he dove after the male, landing awkwardly, attempting to grab the other creature's fur and skin him alive.

Fuck you came the witless retort, soon followed by a rather foul smell. "Fuck me? Oh, no, fuck you," Hybrid replied, leaning in close. His eyes danced cruelly, darkened with the desire to take what was not his.

Table by Mel!
[/html]