Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
OOC:I hope you don't mind me starting off with a random story about Garnet 'staying' at the mansion for a few days. I'll change it if you want, it's just easy this way XD
Dated: Oct. 12

Ic:

The trip back from Halifax was long and painful for Jazper. He was an awkward sight as he carried a very heavy backpack filled with a paint can and paint brushes with rollers sticking out. In his right hand he half dragged the second pale and a pair of paint dishes. It would take a while to fully paint his room so he was glad that Garnet was there to help him. She had dropped in last night for a more comfortable sleep and had offered him help with the paint job. Her presence had distracted him all night. It was a mistake to offer her the room next to his for her scent had made his night restless and needy. He shook his head at the thought of the last night. As the male continued into the territory his heart started to thump, she hadn't seen his room yet! What would it be like having her in his room? Would the smell ever go away? These questions began to haunt him as he entered the Mansion quietly.

It was the start of the evening though the sun was not quite beginning to set and tempurature was just starting to drop. Walking up the stairs he knocked on Garnet's closed door, "I'm back!" He called, "I'm next door when you're ready." Leaving Garnet to her privacy the coal male entered his room and placed down the items as he began to empty his bag. It was the day before his first birthday and he couldn't have found a better present then spending some time with the fay he had come to adore. His room was a pale white, in desperate need of color. his few moveable possesions had been transfered to one of the many unoccupied rooms except for his violin which stayed in the hall just outside his domain. In the center of the room lay his bed: dark oak frame which reached about half his height, a matress in half decent composition he had found in the city, many different types of furs which he folded for pillows and blankets. He jumped onto the bed, stomic down and sprawled out happy to rest after the trip that had taken all day.
[html]

OoC: No prob ^^

IC:
Garnet’s head snapped up when she heard the knock on her door. So, Jazper had returned from his trek. The black coyote stood up and stretched out in typical dog fashion. She had spent the night in Jazper’s mansion; her second time inside of a building. The previous evening she had spent twenty minutes trying to figure out the doorknob; only Jazper’s swift intervention had saved the door from the coyote’s wrath. The room was plain, with a bed in one corner, but she hadn’t felt comfortable in it, so she had instead slept on the wooden floor in lupus form. Before leaving to go help Jaz, the female changed into her Optime self and gave a tremendous yawn.

Garnet walked into Jazper’s mostly empty white room. She saw him sprawled on his bed and a mischievous grin grew on her face. The female moved quickly and leapt onto the bed, feet first, next to him. She bounced twice before falling cross-legged beside him. ”So, we going to move your bed first or what?” The black coyote looked over at the items on the floor that Jazper had no doubt fetched from wherever. She was still not entirely sure what they were going to do.

[/html]
OOC: Sweet!...We'll just speed paint and mess with time Big Grin

The males nose flodded with Garnets fresh scent as a smirk grew upon his muzzle. 'One..two... A few bounces jolted his bed up and down as the fay landed swiftly beside him, legs crossed. He rolled over at her question, "Nope." He answered simply as looked up at her. Questions filled his mind, distracting him and leaving him staring at her a few moments longer then he should have. He sat up and hugged her in a friendly manner, instantly releasing her after he was sure she had been squeezed enough. "The beds in the middle of the room, and I've placed paper around the boarders already incase we spill." He gave her a small jab in the ribs, "By we I mean you. Natrually." A light chuckle filled the room. His golden eyes sparkled as he began to question her, "What do you think of Naniko? Did you like you room? Did you sleep well? I'm sorry if I woke you up when I left." His mouth closed as he realized his ranting. Was Garnet the type to answer or snap at him?

He rose to his feet before she could answer. He ripped open the paint cans with a near by screwdriver exposing the deep crimson within. Gently, he poured the liquid into the two seperate plastic plates and continued to place the rolleds on the dry half. "First we paint with one of these,"Picking up a paint brush and dipping it in paint he continued, "along the boarders." Quickly he expertly pulled the brush down the wall spreading the red on white. "After we're done that we can take a roller and just plaster the wall!" His smile grew at this idea. Maybe he would get some paint on Garnet in the process 'accidently'. Walking over to the door he gently closed it and hopped back onto the pile of furs, half tackling the coal coyote leaving him towering over her once more. He smirked down at her.
[html]

OoC: D8 TURBO SPEEEEEED

IC:
If she had been the least bit self conscious, Garnet might have attempted to cover up when the male wolf looked at her body. However, that kind of thing had never been brought up when she was young and neither of her parents had worn any sort of clothing in Optime form. At least, none that she could remember. He then squeezed her close and she realized that she had been slightly cold. At first, the coyote tensed up again, but she let herself sink into his embrace and the warmth of his arms. It seemed too soon when he let her go, and she wanted to grab him back to her, but figured that might be strange and so she let him ask his questions. ”Pfft, you are not dumping all your ‘painting’ onto me, Jazper!” She put on her fake serious face and placed both hands on her hips like she was scolding him or something. However, she let out a slight laugh before answer his jumbled questions. ”Naniko seemed nice to me, no not really, and I was already awake when you ‘tried’ to sneak out.” Garnet let a mischievous grin spread over her maw on her last statement.

Even as she was speaking, he rose from the bed and walked over to the items he had fetched. Garnet’s red eyes flickered with interest as he opened a can with liquid of the same hue inside. Her nose picked up the strange scent of the paint as he poured it and then painted a streak on the white wall. She nodded as he laid down the plan and was about to stand up and help when he suddenly jumped back on top of her. Garnet let out an ‘ompf’ and put on her fake stern face again when he smirked down at her. ”Now, what did I say about jumping all over me?” She raised an eyebrow all ‘serious-like’ before a smile cracked on her lips and she answered her own question. ”A warning first!” She reached up and linked her arms around his neck, doing the same with her legs around his back, so she was hanging from his massive frame. Playfully, Garnet wagged her black tail and gave him a lick on the cheek.

[/html]
His grin was now wide and goody as she faked her scolding. A game he had grown to enjoy. Her laugh signaled to him there was no danger in questions. He realeased a sigh silently thanking her for answers. His ears flattened at her answers as he tried to fit questions to them, "Naniko's really nice. She helped raise me when Lucifer and Deuce neeeded alone time." this was followed by the making of an immature face. "So you didn't like your room and you didn't sleep well?" The news made him upset. No fay would stay where they weren't comfortable. At her teasing tone that followed a small spark of his excitment returned. "Well...I'm sor-ry I'm not a feather ya know." He sneered.

As he landed Garnet released a sound. Had he hurt her? His question was quickly answered by her scolding voice as he began to laugh uncontrolably as she spoke. "I'm sorry. Surprises are soooo much more fun though!" He whined between giggles. He raised his own brow as she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torsso. As she layed there hanging from him he silenced with a grin. His eyes widened slightly as she licked his cheek while she wagged her tail. He shook himself from the shock quickly and leaned down slightly, shortening the distance for her arms. He shyly licked her cheek in return. Silence hung in the air for a brief second before he dropped the gap completly resulting in himself laying along side the coyote and hugging her into his chest. "You're cold!" He complained mockingly.
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet was glad that Jazper could take her playful scolding. She had an odd sense of humor, though not necessarily a bad one. Blame it on being born and mostly raised in Inferni. They had their own definition of humor. She didn’t say anything when he responded about Naniko but she did nod her head slightly. However, Garnet then realized her mistake with her previous answers to his questions; the fact that she had ignored one of them entirely. ”No, the room was fine. I just didn’t sleep well because I’ve never tried to inside a building before. It’s not your fault or anything.” She then stuck her tongue back at him when he mentioned not being a feather.

The coyote snorted as Jazper began to get the giggles. It was hard not to catch his bright mood. However, Garnet became as quiet as he was when Jazz returned the kiss. Her face tingled slightly where he had licked her and she suddenly felt her ears grow hot with slight embarrassment. When he laid down beside her she pressed herself against his much warmer body. ”Well, I can’t help that, now can I? Oh, and not to sound impatient, but…. Are we actually going to paint your room or are we just going to lay here and talk about painting it?” She gave him a wink and placed her head against his neck. Garnet listened carefully and could hear his heart pumping dear inside his chest.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

Her words were reasuring. She was just adjusting to being inside. "Ya well it's better to be inside a building during the winter then outside in a storm. Atleast here we're safe and warm with stored food."He mumbled happily. As she leaned her head againsthim his heart started to pound. She was gorgious and funny and he wanted to love her. No, he craved her. She had slowly become his drug in the past couple of weeks. She had started to intoxicate him from the first time he heard her laugh. His nose twitched at the paint smell that filled the room as he shook his head," "Nah! I think I'd much rather just sleep. I didn't see you running out to Halifax and back in less then a day!"

At his complaint he layed his head down on hers with a sigh as he tore away and sat up.""I guess we should start. Two walls each." He huffed. Wanting the walls painted he was in no place to complain but the bed was soft and Garnet's tempurature was an excuse to hold her. Yellow eyes scanned the room as he stood walking over to the paint. He took a paint brush in hand, stretched onto his toes and reached as he started along the ceiling.""I'll go high you go low. Last one done is a rotten egg!" He half cheered this as he started to run along the wall to the paint dish as fast as he could without getting paint on the ceiling. By now the paint fumes were circulating in the air, thick in scent as he breathed heavily

[/html]
[html]

OoC: D8 this is crappy. sowwy. 8<

IC:
She nodded; this building would definitely be warmer when winter hit. Then again, she would probably be plenty warm anyplace with Jazper was there with her. The coyote gave a smile. ”Well, that’s what I have you for.” She didn’t want him to go when he said they should start, but it was her idea anyways. Garnet heard him sigh and got the idea that he felt the same. Still, as he moved towards the paint, the female sat up on his bed and slowly stood.

However, when the black wolf issued his challenge, Garnet wasn’t about to be the last one finished. She bounded over to the paint, grabbed a brush, and began painting the bottom of the wall. On her second time back for more paint she simply grabbed the tray to save time. Her head felt funny, and it was like being in a dream. She had finished the bottom border of one wall and was halfway through another when she looked over her shoulder at Jazper. His back was to her at that moment, and she didn’t notice how much he had painted because she was too busy looking at his muscular shoulders. She would have looked lower than that but Jazper was no fun and liked to wear shorts. Being careful to be quiet, the she-coyote tip-toed over to the wolf and flicked her paintbrush at him, hoping to get him with a bit of red paint. Of course, it didn’t matter whether he had heard her coming or not, because she was snickering and snorting after she had flicked the paintbrush anyway. ”Red looks good on you, Jaz!” She said between giggles.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Her comment had shocked him, That's what I have you for." Noone had really said they needed him in anyway. Sure he knew he was needed being a brute force with many skills which any leader would crave for. Yet, he felt as though he had always come out of duty. Duty to Naniko for helping raise him, letting him join her in Twilight Vale when he was a boy. Duty to Savina because she would always be there ready to listen. Duty to Pilot beause he had never had a proper son. He was in Crimson Dreams because of Duty mainly, a duty that had grown into a pride and love of his packmates and pack. Now, as the dark girl spoke, he kept painting, ignoring.

Her actions and words were confusing to him, where girls ALWAYS this confusing? His nose twitched somemore and he let out a laugh. Who cared if she was confusing! She was pretty, funny and smart! As he finished his last wall along the ceiling he turned at her giggle flciking his tail back and forth, "Really? I thought gold was more my color?" He sighed sarcasticly. "Mind you..." The male flicked his paint brush at her shoulder, small dots of red catching to her coat. He dropped the paint brush and tossed her onto the bed giving her a silly lick up her muzzle and with a mischievous smirk as he hovered over her, "Red is definently your color. Oh, and I win...as usual."

[/html]
[html]

OoC: oh babeh

IC:
Garnet snickered as he turned around to face her. She felt so sneaky for painting him, but it had been such fun that she didn’t really regret it. As he sighed with fake-regret she couldn’t help but wrinkle her nose and smile at him. However, her smile was replaced by a look of mock horror as he flicked red paint onto her. ”Hey!” She said, and placed both her hands on her hips like she was a mother who had discovered her child doing something bad. But then she was carried away as Jazper threw her down onto the bed, and she found herself not resisting. ’What’s going on? My head… can’t think straight?’ Garnet grew concerned for a second before brushing away her fears. Jazper was nice, and gentle, and not to mention handsome. Also, it wasn’t like she didn’t want him, really.

A silly grin came to her face as she felt him lick her and heard his words. The female coyote reached up and placed her hands on his head, just behind his ears, and began fingering his mane. Red eyes looked into his soft gold ones as she spoke. ”No need to be a sore winner! Though, since you did win, I think you deserve a prize.” And with that, Garnet both moved up and used her hands to bring his head down. She kissed him full on the mouth and it wasn’t just a peck either. Quiet suddenly, she found her tongue inside his mouth fondling the male’s own tongue.

[/html]
[html]

OMG XD

Her playful scolding disappeared as he leaped on top of her and landed on the bed. As she reached up begining to stroke his head gently. A small purr was released quietly as his ears lowered in content submission. Her touch was hypnotizing as his eyes stared into hers. Her words surprised him in a good way. As he started to tilt his head curiously he froze. His heart stopped and shock set in. What was she doing!?

Her mouth met his in a forceful kiss as she moved herself upwards. His head was pulled down as she kissed him, straining his neck awkwardly as he stiffened. His tense body seemed to jolt away from the shock as fast as it had came. Tail wagging he pushed back with equal strength as thier tongues intertwined agressivly. His heart raced as his alpha roots kicked in. A deep growl erupted from his throat as he wrapped an arm around her petit body raising her off the furs as he pulled her against him in a hungery mannor. The sound was not of anger but of craving for the coyote. He had grown to care for her over the past month. He had become protective of her and was ever trying to please her with actions and words. The strange scent of the room vanished as he parted from her muzzle and began to teaseingly crest her neck with his mouth. Butterfly kisses traced down her neck as he suported her waist with his right arm and held them both up with his knees and remaining arm.

What would Deuce think of her prized sons irresistible urger to hold on to a coyote, lover her and protect her. The though only increased his actions dominant nature as his gentle butterfly kissed became small love bites. His sharp teeth would carfully bite down enough to cause a reaction then he would lick the spot soothingly. His growls of lust rummbled in his chest. Half purring half adrenaline from being in such a dominante position. With her confidently pbeing held against his bare chest he was in control pysically over another being. Garnet was so breakable in his paws but she had control over him in the best of ways. He let out a few chuckles. "If I get a prize every time I pin you down, I have a feeling you're going to be spending a lot of time on my bed." He whispered jokingly in her ear.

[/html]
[html]

OoC: D8

IC:
Garnet was somewhat disturbed in the back of her mind. Why? She was disturbed because she liked it when Jazper returned her aggression. However, none of that mater right now to her, because she was completely lost in the moment. Later she would look back and see how out-of-control she had been, but right now her world was Jazper. The wolf pulled her up against him and she leaned into his body, making as bunch contact to his form as possible. The bulky male growled dominatingly at her, and she felt a smaller rumbling come from her own throat as he began kissing down her neck. Now that her hands were free, the coyote placed them on Jaz’s well muscled back and began dragging her claws through his fur, though not hard enough to break the skin.

A small snarl escaped her maw as his gentle kisses became tiny bites. The rumbling sound coming from his chest only made Garnet want the pain more. She began to return his love bites, though a bit harder than what he was doing to her. As he felt the lust for her body, she felt the lust for flesh between her teeth. Because he was still kissing her, though, the only thing she could easily reach with her jaws was one of his ears. The coyote began feeling them between her teeth, just barely resisting the urge to bite down on them. A growl came again from her as she let his ear go when he spoke. ”Don’t talk.” she hissed with a bit more force than was required. The coyote moved around so she could get at the wolf’s throat and neck and began biting/kissing him again. This more aggressive side of her hadn’t come out yet around Jazper, and if she had been thinking correctly she might have worried about what he thought of her. Garnet’s hands clawed down his back again, though this time she stopped lower than before.

[/html]
[html]

The small fey returned the growl as she ran her fingured down his back. Shivers ran up and down his back at this new painful pleasure. Why where they doing this? Was it what she really wanted? At her snarl his ears perked up and asmall whimper escaped him. Had his bites hurt her? As she started to gently nibble on his ear the question was answered and he continued to snip away at her neck lovingly. The larger male was taken back when she spoke instantly silencing him. This was not the frigile beast he knew but a different side, agressive. His growl grew as she moved, biting hard on his neck. His growl grew into pleasurefulled snarls and gasps as he fell onto the bed, Garnet under him.

His eyes rolled back as clung to the girl. Her claws fell down his back and stopped on his shorts. She was dominating over him now and it felt so good but it wasn't his nature. Quickly, he recovered from this moment of weakness and realised a hiss of his own as he pushed her away from his neck. Returning to her collar bone he kissed her, lowering himself and letting his hands fall down her sides as he went. Carefully, he kissed her breast and then licked it violently as he hands continued to her hips. He cressed her thigh softly, almost in a tickling way as he played with her brests tenderly. Suddenly, he bite down on the tender area as he placed his large hand inbetween her thighs. As he sucked and nibbled away at her his hand rubbed against the heat. He was once more in control.

[/html]
[html]

OoC: rawr

IC:
The coyote loved the sounds coming from her big black wolf. His growls excited her and urged her on. Maybe it was because of the fumes, and maybe because of the pheromones, but they both seemed to be falling into a more and more primitive mindset. If Garnet had been thinking rationally, she wouldn’t have been nearly as willing. She bit harder as Jazper moved them onto the bed; with himself on top, of course. He pushed her away, once again trying to regain his dominance, and for a second, she let him. She clawed his back again as he moved himself down, feeling her body with his hands and tongue. Garnet liked his caress, and she only tensed for a moment when he came to her breasts. A gentler growl of pleasure rumbled out of her throat as he moved towards her thighs. However, the peace and submission wasn’t to last.

As he bit down on her nipple, Garnet let out something between a scream and a snarl. It wasn’t in pain, more in pleasure, but it was louder than anything she had so far uttered. The coyote drew herself forward and gripped Jazper’s scruff between her teeth, grabbing onto his shoulders with her claws to steady herself. She ground her jaws and dug her claws into him, savoring the feeling of his flesh as he felt inside her. Her blood hued eyes blazed with passion as she growled around her hold on him, urging him to continue this strange mix of pain and love.

[/html]
[html]

He prided in his moment of domanance for here he was a year old with a gorgious female pleasuring her. Garnets claws would leave marks along his back for days but he did not care. As he began to feel around she let out a scream and he growled as an undertone. Her hands clung to his broad shoulders and he amused himself by looking up at her: Jaw clamped shut with a scruff of fur. He released a chuckle as he continued to lick and kiss down her torso and started to tease her by softly kissing along her pubic line. Between kisses he breathed "This could be yours ever night if you stayed..."The words said allowed fueled his craving even more and soon enough he was licking her juices wildly like he had been stuck in the desert for the past week. He licked and kissed and nibbled at the sensitive area and all so suddenly he stopped.

The male pulled away and retuned to kissing her jaw line. He placed his hands and pulled her against the soft cloth that seperated her from him. He rubbed up against her slowly, allowing her to feel how hard he had become as he teased her ear through wimpers. He wanted to take her, he wanted to know she was his and most of all he wanted her to know what he could offer her. A mixture of yips and growls pleaded her as he kissed her neck and jaw lovingly. Slowly, he began to pull down his shorts as his eyes looked into her reds questioningly. Was she ready for this or had she had enough? As he removed his shorts he hovored over her and threw them asside. "Are you sure?" He could smell that it was safe, thats he was not in heat and nothing would result from this but still, he respected her more then anything.

. "By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do."

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Jazper moved lower, licking his way gently down her body. And yet, the coyote wouldn’t give up her hold on his scruff and followed him as he went. He might have said something, but between her breathing and the emotion in the moment, Garnet didn’t hear him. He began to lick her sensitive area and she bit down on his neck harder; only letting go for a moment to get a better grip. Deep in her gut she felt a sensation she could not describe and she let out another growl of pleasure. Reluctantly, she let him go, though when he pulled away it caused her teeth to just barely draw blood.

Garnet watched him as he pulled her closer to his body. She could feel him through the shorts that had earlier prevented her from looking at his well-muscled ass. Though now, she thought slyly, nothing was stopping her from feeling it. Garnet pressed herself against his raised manhood and let her hands trail down his back to his shorts. She let her hands feel around under the cloth as he began to kiss her again on the neck. The coyote returned the gentle nips on the top of the wolf’s head just before he pulled away again. Garnet’s red eyes were distracted, however, when Jazper began to take off those concealing shorts. However, she then realized that his golden eyes were searching her own and Garnet focused back on his face. Though she didn’t show it, the coyote was surprised that he would ask such a thing, after how they had been going so far. Her eyes grew gentle, a sudden startling contrast to how they had been through most of this. The dark female reached up and took his head carefully between her hands, bringing him closer to her face. A light kiss touched his nose as red eyes met gold. ”Yes…” She breathed, the word just barely audible.

Then, Garnet shifted quickly, not waiting for Jazper to take the dominant first move. She moved under him, gripping his throat carefully with her jaws, justly barely put pressure on him. Her hands moved down below his waist and she gripped his cheeks. Moving so that she would get him whether or not he resisted, Garnet brought their bodies together forcefully; pressing him into her. Another growl escaped her maw as she did all this, and it was both lustful and dominant.

[/html]
[html]

Her gentle kiss was a peaceful moment for him. The past few minutes had been rough and a struggle between domination. The soft kiss had calmed him and reasured him. All she had to do was saw one word and his nerves jumped in. What would she think later on? Would he be any good? Childish questions he knew but still they paced back and forth in his mind. As she moved and grabbed his neck this moment was gone. He didn't have time to fight back and before he knew it the coyote moved forcefully moviing him into her.

A load groan rummbled past his dark muzzle as the feeling hit. Hard moving into a soft and tight never felt so good. He collapsed overwhelmed with the new feeling, holding herwith both arms for a moment allowing her to adjust. Recovering he placed one hand beside her head and the other on her hips as he began to rock in a steady motion. At first he was gentle unsure of her comfort but as the pressure grew his so did his lust. His large body moved quicker as he pushed in deeply pulling her by the hips to increase the depth. Grunts and growns were released as he grew to a climax and finally his hips buckled as he howled, realeasing all pressures. Panting he looked at Garnet and softly kissed her on the lips. " I love you...."

Sunrise broke through the newly painted room's windows. Birds called as they started the flw south for the winter. The night had been short for the couple as they lay, a heap of furs. Jazper held Garnet tight in his arms as he slept heavily thanks to the nights activities.

[/html]
[html]

OoC: Wake-up call 8D

IC:
Garnet wanted him, and as he began to rock in a steady motion, she dug her teeth into his neck a bit more. The female panted heavily around his flesh as he increased the momentum, her hands gripping his shoulders. Her claws dug into his skin as he moved faster, and she found her lust for him increased. The pain and pleasure all blurred together so that the coyote couldn’t tell on from the other. She couldn’t remember ever feeling like this before but she knew that somehow she liked it. Her thoughts were stopped as Jazper penetrated deeper and harder, her jaws working at each thrust. He swelled inside of her and finally released as he hit the climax. Her own yip-yip coyote call mixed with his deep wolf howl as the pressure lessened. Her red eye grew a bit cloudy from exhaustion as he settled down and kissed her softly; his words making her feel warm and safe.

Garnet’s eyes opened slowly as golden light poured into the room and across the jumble of furs. She knew that her head hurt a bit for some strange reason, and that Jaz was wrapped tightly around her. The black female lifted her head slowly and yawned, suddenly feeling how sore her muscles were. She pulled away from Jazper’s embrace and sat up, stretching her arms. It was about then that she remembered the previous night’s activities and realized that she had been SO not thinking straight. The black coyote twisted slightly till she found Jazper’s sweet, calm face and promptly bonked him on the head. ”Jazper you IDIOT!”

[/html]
[html]

The dark wolf's dreams were flooded with sweet sounds, feelings and scents. He was clueless to the morning but so vividly aware of the coyote in his arms. She was his sun in the daylight and his moonlit song at night. His thoughts had been cursed with timing, and ways to ask her to stay with him. Daylight had brought no prevail to him once more as he heard the girls yawn followed by her shuffle to a seating position. Only half aware of the morning he refused childishly to move or open his eyes. Then he felt it as loud as her yell. "Jazper you IDIOT!"

His hands flew to his head as he sat up "SHIT GARNET!." He swore as he tore at the fresh bump on his head. Aches, bites and scratches fro the previous night forced out a groan as he rubbed his head remember the nights activities. A shy smile spread across his face at the remembrance of the girls body and his release. It had felt amazing but. Something hadn't been right. The room smelt different this morning, the paint dried red. His golden eyes turned to Garnet curiously as he wrapped a thick arm around her waist. "Calm down..." He sighed leaning her back against himself, both arms wrapped around her waist to secretly avoid another punch. "I'm..sorry? " He wasn't sure how he should feel but, it was obvious that she wished ti had never happened.

[/html]
[html]

OoC:The paint can should read something like: 'WARNING: Use in a well-ventilated area' (I had to go check an actual paint can for that xP)

IC:
Garnet was not too peeved to not feel a bit sorry that she had hit him so hard. But still, in a way, he kind of had deserved it. What had he been thinking? What had she been thinking? She put on a childish pouting face as he pulled her back against him and told her to clam down. The coyote crossed her arms as he apologized and let her red eyes wander across the newly painted room for a moment. Sighing, she looked up into his gold eyes, noticing what looked like hurt in them. A sad smile came to her face as she reached up, awkwardly, and touched his face. ”No, no it’s not that! Really, it was great.” Garnet reached around to extract one of his hands from her waist, kissing it gently. Suddenly her face lit up. ”You know, I just realized something, Jazz.” She started, leaning back against him. ”I never did tell you my last name; Massacre. Garnet Massacre.”

Her red eyes that she got from her mother looked around the room and spotted one of the paint cans. She frowned as she noticed something written in bright yellow on the side, and she pointed at it. ”Jazper; what does the can say?” The dark coyote asked, wishing that she could read herself. Maybe, she thought, if she asked nicely Jazper would teach her.

[/html]