Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating...
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

His body relaxed as seh sighed and pouted in his arms. Things were safe for the moment. His hurt eyes where met by her sad smiel as her comment on the sex sent his eyes sparkling. She had enjoyed it, intended or not. His mind screamed with excitment. everythign was going as planed it would only be a matter of time before he would ask her. Though he had learned that time changes everything. As she kissed his hand h watched curiously, her face lit up. Finaly, he knew her last name. Taking her small hand he spoke, "Well then, Garnet Massacre, I meant what I said last night. I love you."

He released her, getting up off the bed and stretch out the pains from the night before. He dare not look under his fur knowing the scratched which burned red ont he skin. He bent down and picked up the bottle, reading the yellow font quickly. His golden eyes widened as he placed it down laughing. He jumped back on the bed, placing his hands behind his head confidently. "Well now that could be a problem.." He turned to look the coyote in the eyes, "It says 'Warning: Use in a well-ventilated area. It would seem that the fumes from the wet paint mess with our heads. It's almost as bad as being drunk you could say..." His voice softened as his words hurt him. Turning away from Garnet he sighed. She never wanted it, her words had been intoxicated. Every action from the night before was an accident in his eyes. It had meant nothing.

[/html]
[html]

OoC:

IC:
He seemed to cheer up after she spoke, which made the coyote feel a tad better. Even though Jazper was so big and strong, he had a delicate heart. She realized how much pain he would feel if she left him suddenly, or died. He took her hand and spoke, his words soft and loving. The dark lady smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. ”I love you too, Jazper.
She whispered in his dark ear just before he stood and walked to the paint can. She could tell from his movements that he was just as sore, if not more so, than she. And, her blood red eyes spotted a few marks under his black pelt. Garnet felt a bit embarrassed that she had been so rough on him, and yet, he hadn’t seemed to mind too much at the time, had he?

Garnet looked expectantly at the larger wolf as he lay back on the bed, stretched out. He hadn’t put his shorts back on, though it wasn’t like Garnet minded. Jazper was pretty furry and she had already seen it all anyway. As he spoke of the ventilation, the coyote’s red eyes widened. So they both really hadn’t been thinking straight, it had been because of the paint in the room. Her heart went out to him as he sighed and turned away from her. She crawled across the bed and then over Jazper’s bulking shoulders so she was looking him in the eyes again. Garnet hand a hand through his dark mane as she moved herself closer to his body. ”Hey, what happened was real; we both wanted it. No silly paint could make me do that; it only helped me ‘relax’, loosen up a bit.” Garnet curled up next to him, rest her head against his muscular chest. ”If I had to do it all over again; I still would have done it with you. I love you for you.”

[/html]