thread title missing
[html]All welcome. Set at Mount Alusia. Dated November 30 at about 8:00pm or so.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/996/thenatabgb8.png) bottom #000 no-repeat; color:#657d43; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:1.2em; padding:1em; padding-bottom:15em; width:380px; text-align:justify;">

Lately, he had taken to returning to the Land of Wuffluvers in the later hours of the night. The fact that the temperature dropped substantially by nightfall, and the fact that it was much colder on the lower ridges of the mountains than on the beach, did not seem to faze the child at all. Andre was quickly learning that temperature varied depending on many factors, and nearness to the ocean happened to be one of them. Still, he did not return 127.0.0.1 yet; the fact that he was walking along the ridge, simply expanding his horizons and getting to know the places around him, was far more appealing than heading back to the hell hole that was the the Land of Wuffluvers 127.0.0.1. He hardly ever even slept in it; he usually stayed out in the sands somewhere, often in the den they had abandoned. It was not with a desire to remember his mother, or even feel a connection to that part of his life at all.

It was simply abandoned, left behind by those that believed the house was better. Therefore, it could so easily be connected with abandonment and, for this reason, Andre liked the frigid reminder that things were left behind. It was the cold bitterness behind having left it there that he liked, the way it emanated the desolate feeling. Sometimes he stayed back at the house, but it was not often; he disliked his brother and sister so openly that it was just easier to stay away from them. In any case, he harboured no desire to return to the Land of Wuffluvers until later.

So, with the grace of a madman behind his every step, the young dog continued to walk, utterly emotionless but for the ripple of his hackles rising and falling in the wind, a serene dance to display the danger in him.

[/html]
[html]

I have a thread with the other two, why not one with you ! (:

indentIt was a funny thing. The personality of the three siblings of Kaena's recent - and possibly last - spawn had three different personalities. Rachias and Arkham were more alike, but different in the same way, while Andrezej was the extreme polar opposite to the other two. She decided this morning she would find out where Andre had taken off too, with Rachias gone to Clouded Tears with Laruku and him disappearing at night, Arkham was the only one in the house anymore. It was starting to feel a bit lonelier in the mornings. If Arkham had disappeared, Faolin did not know what she would preoccupy her mind with anymore. She hoped he would stay in Inferni and not go off with Laruku, no matter how horrible it did sound.

indentIt was not that hard to follow the boy's scent out of Inferni, he probably did not care to be followed, but she had stayed far enough back that he would never see her. Faolin just drifted along following behind him, trailing his scent easily. She veered out in many other directions to check things out, but had stayed on task with what she had in mind. Her paws fall deftly on the earth, they made no sound at all. She was good at creeping around, she had done it ever since she was young. Younger than the youth of Inferni now. She needed to get around quietly, so as not to disturb her father or she would get a very harsh beating.

indent"So, where have you been disappearing off to lately?" she asked, closing the space between them in a couple strides and falling into step with him, red eyes overlooking his form. Was he eating? Had he been speaking to Gabriel or any of his siblings on that matter. "Rachias is living with Laruku now, just thought I'd let you know."

[/html]
[html]

There were a lot of mysteries surrounding the child. For one thing, he would never reveal the truth behind where he went all of the time. As long as it was away from others, or close to those that would easily bend to his sadistic will, he didn't really care where he was. Furthermore, on the matter of food, the way he fed himself was not entirely questionable. After all, Laruku had helped him to secure his first kill and, since then, he had managed to perfect it on twigs and things. If he was quiet enough, the child could catch a tiny rabbit, as long as he snuck up on it as easily as he possibly could. This, he had discovered, was quite easy for him, either because he was still quite small, because he had the steps of a dancer (though it was a dance of death), or because he had the will to be self-sufficient without the help of those inferiors in Inferni.

Faolin, to him, was an underling most worthy of a beating. Hybrid was the only coyote he respected at all, and while the Lykois were all higher than he save for Arkham and Empusa, he still believed they were all fairly below him. He was the newest prince and, as such, the one with the best chances of destroying all of them. This, coupled with the hate festering in his heart for everybody that did not prove themselves worthy of not being hated or of being let to live simply for the fact that they would do his bidding, had already tainted the boy with a taste for killing and solitude.

And Hybrid had not helped the matter. In fact, Andre would come to learn as much as he possibly could, and more, from the older wolf-hating coyote.

He turned around quickly when Faolin spoke from behind him, biting back a curse that he hadn't noticed her before, hackles already bristling in fierce rejection. The first time he'd seen the coyote, with the typical colours and her deep crimson eyes, she had been rolling in the sand like a total idiot. Back then, Andre had been slightly tamer, quite a bit younger, and less able to take advantage of everything around him. This time he was a lot more vicious, and a lot more capable of doing damage. Get the fuck away fr'm me, he snarled, though his voice was low. Unnervingly low, and dangerous.

As for where he'd been all that time, or the fact that Rachias had gone to Clouded Tears, he didn't give a shit. He simply ignored these tidbits of information, so focused on how tense his muscles were, how quickly he could spring and sink his teeth into her face, that he didn't care.

[/html]
[html]

I love Andre! xD <3

indentAll she could do was chuckle at the boy's threatening words. What was he thinking? Threatening her? She would put him in his place so fast it wouldn't even be funny. Actually, it would be amusing for him to finally learn his place within the pack. Not the spoiled little brat that was used to getting what he wanted all the time. That was no longer, and she would make sure of it. With Kaena gone she would be sure not to spoil him, if he wanted to act this way and be an ungrateful little bitch.

indentFaolin ignored the request and padded along beside him then finally passing him. "I'll do what I wish, and if you insist on being an ungrateful little brat you'll see just how mean I get." Faolin did not care what he thought, she was not the goody-good everyone made her out to be all the time. She was smarter than this little runt, more of a hybrid than she was. Laughing, she trotted on past him shaking her head. Faol knew what he thought of her brother, how high and mighty he was in the child's eyes. Hybrid had killed before, he hated too. But, Faolin had also killed, killed more than once and watched another be killed before her eyes. Her innocence had been taken away from her at an early age, and that was a hate she could hold onto forever.

indentShe stopped, red eyes drifting back to the youth. "Why do you have such a stick up your ass? You act like you are all high and mighty all the time. Kid, trust me, I can take you out whenever, wherever. I'll put you in your place, hun," she smirked, tail whipping back and forth over her back. He was only four months, not even half the size he would eventually become. Flicking her ears forward with no particular interest in the youth, she walked onwards and past him.

[/html]
[html]

I doubt it, the child challenged, muzzle bunched up at the top in the clearest form of disgust he could imagine. Even with her size and cunning, he was absolutely certain that running her off of the mountainside would be far easier than she made it out to be. Andre knew full well that the odds of him taking her out on his own in a face-to-face fight were low, and so it would become a test of strategy. He had those; he was much smarter than many gave him credit for, and even with his young age, it made no difference. He was a boy of many plans and desires, none of them good or pure in any way. His was a mind tainted by the blackness of reality, by the need to kill, and by the simple insanity that existed in all of them in some form or another.

But he did not outwardly express it until confronted, or when he believed he could take one down himself. Coyotes were stereotypically sly and quick, and he wasn't an exception to it; in fact, he pretty much characterized it. His intentions were more malicious than most, though it went without saying that all the Lykois were the same. He simply had to learn the where and when to express his anger and hatred, and when to hang back and watch, or when to let that carefully crafted mask of his do all the talking.

He was quickly learning, however, that speech was for charming and actions were for everything but.

I coul' knock you off th' fucking mount'n, b'tch, he snarled in response to her own counter words, uncaring of whether she would do anything to him. She would not kill him; Andre's safety was fully ensured until he was old enough to kill them in return. The boy was hardly old enough to hunt, and while he managed to, it was simply with the driving desire to track down and devastate anything that was below him. That included her, standing there so uptight, but he knew the difference between allies and prey, but it didn't stop him from attacking both alike.

Andrezej Lykoi had no desire for the allies he was given. You be'er watch yourself.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

Okay, so I power played this a bit since we've talked. ;D Andddd, so sorry for the wait. My computer was sort of ... held hostage let's say. xD

"You doubt it, huh?" Faolin rolled her eyes, if he thought she was going to put up with this attitude just because he was the son of Kaena and Gabriel's little brother. He had another thing coming. At his next few words, her muzzle started to twitch in disgust much like what he was thinking. The ledge was not too far off, but she doubted he had the weight to completely knock her off. It would be hard and she would just so gracefully leap to the side and let him run himself over the edge.

Her flank jerked in anger, ears twitched. It took all she had to hold herself back. He was only a puppy anyhow, but if he wanted to act like an adult, well he would be treated as such. A disrespecing low-life in the clan. The girl whipped around, a look on her face that was not like herself at all. It resembled hybrid and the two looked more alike than ever. A deep growl rose in her throat and with paws raised into the air, pinpointing an exact spot on the pup to knock him over. He was lighter than she had thought and it seemed much easier pinning the boy to the ground. She had one paw held on his chest, the other pinning his arm to the ground.

Her stomach was too high for him to kick her at all, one thing she was glad to gain from Asphyxia was her long legs. Faolin whipped her tail back and forth, and nipped the boy hard on the cheek, she was not sure if it drew blood, but she did not care. "You better watch your fucking mouth, little prince because even the son of Kaena Lykoi could get his throat ripped out for such disrespect. I'm sure Gabriel will love to hear about how you've threatened to push me off the mountain. Oh, wait. I doubt you care anyway." Faolin let out a last growl and pushed down harder on the boy wanting to squeeze the life out of the little tick with pleasure, but she refrained and just hovered over his body until he got the point.
[/html]
[html]

The youth bristled, teeth slipping past his lips altogether and gnashing madly at her. Of course, he was no fool, and he would not be the first to strike; he was fully anticipating her movement, and so when she leapt at him, he simply allowed himself to be toppled. He doubted Gabriel would care enough to do him any damage; soon, he would be away from them. A wanderer, he would be, but with no alliances he would have no hope of survival; that was where he would have to tweak daddy's little strings in his favour. Staying with Inferni would prove hopeless; even the boy's constructing mask would not save him from clan eviction.

But he didn't give a shit where he went; a free coyote was also one capable of breaching all borders with a much smaller amount of punishment or concern. Nonetheless, Andrezej was not loath to create chaos; they would get theirs, all in due time.

He didn't listen to a word she said; his eyes remained focused on the limb that pressed him into the ground. He would be lying to say he felt it or cared at all; the fact that she would squeeze life out of him was not even the least bit frightening. A shiver of pleasure, in fact, ripped through his body at the feeling of breathlessness that accompanied the weight on his chest, and with it, a maniacal laugh and a glint in his eyes.

Right before his head darted up and forward, teeth snapping in the direction of the leg that pinned him, as bloody murder flooded his gaze.

[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
omg. new table. I absolutely love. <3

To make it beautiful to live
"Y'know what? I can't wait until you are at the age where Gabriel could not give a flying fuck to throw you out on your ass," she grinned throw bared teeth. Lifting her paw away from him, she felt his teeth graze her paw, making a small cut in her pad, but she had removed it quickly before he could bite down. Blood flowed from her new wound, at least she had not been stupid enough to leave a mark on the boys body. There was something she had been wrong about, he was nothing like Hybrid. Hybrid had some intelligence. He knew who was the authority around here, and if he was kicked out, no one would come running to save him. If he stirred up enough trouble within the packs one of the wolves or a group of them would put an end to his life.

"Wow, all this time I thought you were exactly like my brother. Seems you are missing both brains and balls though," she rolled her eyes, stepping back and away from the boy. "Keep on stirring up shit after you are kicked out and you'll be driven out of 'Souls not only by Gabriel and the rest of the clan, but also the wolves that live within this area." It was useless trying to talk to him, nothing seemed to go through that thick skull of his. It seemed he enjoyed the pain, he got pleasure out of it.

We'll just see how long you last, only a couple more months and none of us will have to put up with you. Faolin thought in her mind that maybe it might be a good idea to put him in his place now, but the more attention she gave him the more he seemed to enjoy it. She did not care anymore, and just rolled her eyes. Turning away from him. Paws carried her away silently down the mountain, both ears wide open and ready, listening for any movement from the boy. If he would try and do something now, she could simply dodge out of the way. That was something she had made sure she knew how to do, fight. Although, she could easily outrun him, it would make it all the more better to fight the little fucker.

He would have his day.
[/html]
[html]O: That's a nice table, I love the colours!
they all wear the same face and

Neither can I, he responded with a snarl, leaping to his feet. Of course, he simply snickered darkly at her words, noting how wrong she really was. Andrezej did not lack brains, but rather, didn't give a shit what happened to him because of said brains. He was one who could easily go through life with conflict, making trouble with every step he took, and he would later realize that it was less beneficial than to simply use your prey before slaughtering them; he would get more out of them if he took them on as his slaves, but this he was still in progress with. For the moment, he had absolutely no love for Faolin or anybody in Inferni, sans Hybrid, who had his respect.

Good if I am, he snorted, stamping his paw on the ground. I'll jus' come back an' kill you all la'er. He didn't attack her as she walked away; he felt he had done enough. Soon enough, the laws of Inferni would be more in his mind and, rather than fighting with the clan, he would use it to his own advantage, but only if his first couple of plans went over well. They wouldn't see it coming from dear Andre, who would never change, but could easily pull off the illusion.

Instead, he turned with a maddened growl and continued stalking away.

it says, "hangman, i'm on to you"

[/html]