Child of the Tundra
Character Info.

Name: Pendzez Zazkex
Nicknames: Child of the Tundra
Orientation: Bi, mostly gay, but hetero a little.
Luperci: Ortus
Appearance (Complete): Pendzez is considered to be white as snow, literally. Because of this, he used plan white snow as his cover and his pelt was a perfect camo when it came to snow. In Lupus shift, he stands about 3 foot 3. In this form, his speed increases. He mainly uses this form when hunting with the pack. His eyes are red as a fire burning with starburst markings around them. He has one scar on his face, which is on the right side of his muzzle.

In Secui form, his height increases slighly, to 4 foot 6. His speed decreases, but gains more strength in this form. All of his body inflictions remain.

In his Optime, his speed normalizes, his strength remains along with his agility to defend. The other thing that changes around this form his head hair. Instead of being the normal white, it goes more to a platinum color with yellow streaks. His height in this form is 6 foot 2.

Personality: Pendzez is a cheerful young wolf. Kind and diligent others would say. If he was given a job, he would do it without objection. If someone had problems, he would try and help to the best of his ability. His mind can wonder into the past sometimes, thinking about him in his younger day. There are some days he would feel under the weather, or full of regret from his past.

BioGraphy: Pendzez was born to Koexar Zazkex and Godewa Zazkex. They were both Lone Wolves, though born in the Pheonix Valley packland. They both left the pack and wondered all over the place, then had Pendzez. They both loved him and treated him well. They cared for him. When he was old enough to hunt, his father taught him how to. The basic sneaking, stalking, everything. Pendzez was greatful.

When 9 months old, his mother had another pup, a female and named her Flayra. Pendzez was happy now that he was an older and helped his parents take care of her. 1 month later, his parents asked Pendzez to pick some berries that weren't too far away. He did. During that time, some rogue wolves came and attacked Koexar and Godewa, killing them and Flayra. When Pendzez returned, he was shocked and scarred for life to find his parents dead and Flayra dead, covered in their own blood. He didn't do anything for three days. After then he buried them and gathered what there was and went away, trying to forget about the event.

Weapons: A Spear he calls 'Icicle Shard.'

Other Info: He was born in a snowy tundra in a packland that is now no more. When he was born, they suggested the name Pendzez, which meant Child of the Tundra. From then, Pendzez was his name. The pack leaders also blessed and praised him, saying that the spirits of the tundra shall protect him, where ever he goes.
However, when he gets mistreated, there were times where one of the spirits will enter his body and retaliate. He knows when it happens by a sharp pain in his head. It happens too quick for him to resist it and he was known to get into trouble through that.

This spirit was charged to protect Pendzez, but was known as the Spirit of Anger. It was tamed, but it can be wild from time to time. That spirit uses Pendzez's body to retaliate against harsh words, when the Spirit of Peace isn't around. Another spirit, called the Spirit of Love, is known to protect those from hatred of others. The Spirit of Might was to give those strength. They were charged to protect Pendzez in his journeys and adventures. They hang around him whenever he's with other wolves, although they can't be seen, but Pendzez can hear their whispers. The Spirit of Peace protects those from harsh words and is the sister of the Spirit of Anger. When she's not protecting, her brother, Anger, does the protecting.
His table.

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

[/html]

Pendzez Zazkex © 2008 Daniel Dryden
Table © 2008 Anna (Pilot Haddon)
Post Log:

Pendzez

i died once inside . Deuce Rhiannon
the spark in my heart. Jefferson Soul
dead or alive?. Khaden Aatte
pay for what you get. Iskata Sadira
forever again and remain. Deuce Rhiannon, Iskata Sadira
fire and ice. Iskata Sadira, Deuce Rhiannon, Jefferson Soul, Jazper Rhiannon
a blizzard when hot. Haku Soul
the last rays of yesterday. Firefly Sadira
there might be no tomorrow. Jazper Rhiannon
the road you leave behind. Pack Meeting
a sunset symphony. Ember Phoenix
the war is endless; roaring forever. Allegro Aston
Flayra Tables and Avis.

[html]
[/html]

[html]
ooc talk goes here!

To the girl, Moose was fun enough. Maybe he could do with a flower bangle. Looking at the variety, she picked different kinds of flowers. After harvesting enough, she looked at the male with a cheerful look. "Please, lend me your paw."

Every name had a meaning. Flay's name had a good meaning. She had always known her name's meaning. She was given the name because she looked like someone from her ancestry with the same name. Flayra Nylon, the maiden of the fields. "It means the Little Flower. There is also a saying, The fields will be my home, my shelter, my protection." A great name, with a great saying.
[/html]

Flayra Zazkex © 2008 Daniel Dryden
Table and Avi © 2009 James (Naniko D'Angelo)