a blizzard when hot.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The plain was silent, but the wind blew, telling no tale. The trees didn't have their says. It was too quiet indeed. Pendzez looked around, but there was nothing. He came too far just to clear his head. He doesn't think he's in Pheonix Valley anymore. If this area was marked by dangerous wolves, then he would be in trouble. However, he had his spear with him, so he wasn't unarmed. If his adventures from his past was telling him something helpful, he should be well in the Dahlia de Mai Territory. He was in trouble. He heard that those who trespass meet their end here, but the pack should remember him because he came through this land before.

The snow white wolf found this silence too disturbing. The land should be this empty, unless they knew he was coming and were preparing to strike. However, he couldn't smell any scent of a wolf in the area. Did something happen to them, or are they just not wanting to come out? Either way, he was in the clear. Besides, not all of the pack members of Dahlia de Mai were cruel. Some are nice and caring. If one does come along, Pendzez hopes it's one of those who are nice. If it was one of the cruel ones, he will be in for a fight.

Pendzez took steps into the plain that was completely cover with grassy pasture. Dark clouds hovered over above the earth, indicating that there will be rain later on. Pendzez continued on, looking from the shore in the horizon to the forest nearby. He stopped to take rest. "I've come so far. Mabye I should rest. No one's in sight, so it should be safe." Pendzez removed his spear and placed it softly on the soft grassy earth next to him as he sat down. He looked up at the sky as the clouds gathered together. He got sleepy and laid back onto the grass for a snooze.

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

300+

Yes, it was quiet here these days. At a point there had been quite a few more members in the pack, but Dahlia was slowly shrinking, and even the Lilium of the pack had taken notice of it. Some had fallen by canine fangs, others had left the land behind because they were nothing but insignificant cowards. Probably no one had taken notice of the snow kissed trespasser simply because there had been no one in the area at that time. Dahlia was the pack that had the largest piece of land around in the 'Souls area, but they did not have the number to keep up any good guard of the borders. At least now with only one wolf with the scout duty, which Haku had assigned himself to. Eventually, the trespasser's scent(with a reek of PV) had reached the chocolate coated male's nostrils and had caused the Dahlia wolf to change direction.

Taking naps in Haku's territory did they? Blue eyes watched from distance, the male was snoozing, and a spear was visible in the grass beside him. Haku had always been a fan of old ways. Wolves were wolves, not humans. It was not a good argument alone, as there were quite some advantages that came with everything that had to do with the humans. It made him wondering, what had happened to the surviving humans that had lived nearby not too long ago in the older parts of Bleeding Souls before the fire. Both Cercelee and Colibri had told a seemingly true story about a human creature they had stumbled across. Odd. Or maybe just the children's imagination. One could never know what was truth and what was fantasy when puppies spoke.

Haku was in his plain wolf form, so obviously he would have troubles fighting off a spear if the other male knew well how to use it. On the other hand, there should be other pack members around in the lands, so if the trespasser turned to be a real threat, more jaws and claws was only a howl away. Some in the pack would maybe know the wolf, but Haku did not. Cream painted limbs brought the three years old brute closer to the snoozing male without even a hint of sound. Then, at about ten feet distance, the male stopped up. His fur rose together with a rumble in his throat, which turned into a loud growl.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

A loud growl sounded across the field, awaking Pendzez from his nap. He was quick to act, doing a backflip onto his feet with spear in hand. He turned around, but saw nothing. He looked around, but again saw nothing. He unreadied himself, wondering where the growl would have come from. "Where did it come from?" he asked himself. It was kind of wierd to hear noises that had no point of origin. Unless it was a wolf growl, it would have been his mind playing tricks on him. Pendzez wasn't really sure of himself, but he could smell a scent of a Dahlia pack member.

The scent seemed to originate from behind him. His instincts also told him that a wolf was hiding in the grass behind him. Pendzez slowly turned around with his spear in hand, readying himself for defense. He looked straight at the wolf that was hiding in the grassy. His eyes connected with the other wolf's eyes. Pendzez saw that the wolf was threatening him to leave, but Pendzez didn't want to go, not until he wants to. Pendzez broke the connection and said, "Hi there."

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

Sorry for the wait.

The chocolate Lilium was granted a reaction straight away. The white trash wolf got up instantly and grabbed his precious little spear. Haku was slightly amused the trespasser failed to locate him instantly, because he had not done much to be out of sight. In this pack land, he was king, why bother hiding? No, it was this wolf that should run and hide. The other brute turned around and looked straight into Haku’s fiery blue orbs, and simply created a retarded greeting. This was highly unacceptable. He still had his spear in his hands, he did not submit or show respect, he did not apologize for trespassing(or maybe he was not bright enough to know that he actually was?), and the eye contact screamed threat all the way from basic instincts.

Haku’s face cracked in two, revealing the sharp fangs that had not tasted another canine’s flesh for some time now. He was not surprised to discover that he missed the taste. However, he was not simply a monster, and he felt particularly nice today, so. He let a snarl slip out, making clear that the other male was in serious trouble if he did not change his act. Get the fuck out, this is claimed ground, and you are not welcome.

[/html]
Haku's snarls and growls were indicating threats. To Pendzez, threats were a way to keep others safe from harm. When they get all mean and nasty, it isn't something they want to do, but it might be the only way make sure they stay away. However, some do act mean because they actually mean to. They threat anyone that comes near them. Mabye it's the way they are, or they just are thick. Pendzez wouldn't want to call this wolf in front of him thick because he looks like the kind of wolf that you don't want to mess with. Pendzez would need to be cautious.

Then there was a verbal threat. Pendzez didn't get upset. Instead, he took a breath and said calmly, "Ok, sorry for what I did, I mean tresspassing and napping on claimed ground. I'll just leave." Pendzez started to walk away, passing Haku from the left. He walked at least 50 meters away, then he came to a pause. He turned around to Haku, then turned back to the other direction. There was a rush of thoughts going through his mind, then something else. In any case, he stood just looking at... well, nothing. He didn't move another inch forward. He just stood there looking into the forest nearby.
[html]

400+

Well, if they were to look at this situation from a different angle, Haku was keeping a certain other safe from harm. The trespasser safe from physical injuries. It was common knowledge that pack borders (especially so clearly marked as Dahlia’s these days) were there for a reason. Trespassing meant intruding other people’s property, and when done so ignorantly and rudely as in this situation, finding a trespasser this far away from the borders (not that far really, but more than deep enough into the territory) rose questions, suspicion and hostility. Also, Haku was probably the worst brute that Pendzez could have met when submitting this crime. Dahlia had shrunk, their land was large, and they had recently ended a war, but still there was tension. Strangers seemed to believe they could come and go as they pleased, and the chocolate and cream Lilium intended to show them that this was not the case.

The milky white stranger spoke up and apologized, and Haku was decent enough to cease the snarl that filled the empty air between them, but his fangs were still bared and pose was dominant as ever before. The Dahlia wolf allowed the male to walk away, but decided to follow after him with nothing but some distance between them. However, the stranger stopped for some odd reason, looking back to Haku once before staring off in another direction. The blue eyed leader stood silent for a few seconds, allowing a short moment to pass in case there actually was something up, something concrete that had caused the white male to stop, but he failed to see a valid reason. Haku let a grown rise again to lead the stranger’s attention back to him and at the same time announcing that he still was not safely out of Dahlia property.

Keep moving, or I will toss out the remaining pieces of you myself when I am done dealing with your sorry ass. Yes, of course, Haku was a bit harsher than he should be, but it was too obvious that the stranger had never had any reason to pop up here in the first place. If there had been a reason, Haku knew he would have stated it earlier instead of simply apologizing and start to walk away. The brown Dahlia male had enough to do, and he would not like to see an ignorant stranger drag out his time by acting mysterious.

[/html]
It was obvious that Haku wanted an answer, though of the threats of leaving the area. Pendzez wanted to be out of here too before he becomes the ravens next meal, however, walking away without even an explanation of why he came here just didn't seem right. Pendzez was going to regret staying longer in the land, but he had to explain the current situation to wolf that was there. He turned around, once again facing Haku with a bit fear in his eyes.

He had to remove the proof that there was fear in his eyes, so he tried to calm himself, taking a deep breath before opening his mouth. "You wanna know why I came here. I can tell." He said that for a starter so Haku would lash out at him. "I was on my way to Sable et Rivages from Phoenix Valley. I know there were two ways. One was going through neutral territory, but I've been going on that path so many times, it was getting boring. So, I took the second, but it meant passing through this packland. I thought if I remain on the outskirts, I'd be fine, but then I was getting tired, so I took a rest here. I knew of the danger, I knew of what I might get myself into. For that, I'm sorry."

Pendzez took another breath after speaking. He was hoping that Haku would see it as the truth, for it was the truth. Pendzez thought it was now time to go, so he he spun around and started to walk the way he previously was gonna go.
[html]

Sorry, Haku is an asshole

Fear flashed in the trespasser’s eyes, and let the Dahlia member know that he was not completely out of his senses. Haku snapped his teeth together as the other man took a deep breath as if to try to calm himself slightly down. Then he spoke. The first sentence left a short silence behind, allowing Haku to throw in whatever he wished. In fact, the Lilium did not give a shot why the white Phoenix Valley member was here. Wrong wolf on wrong territory = bad, BAD! Especially if that very wolf acted strange and seemed a bit confused in a .. well, nonconfused way. Maybe the white guy just was a bit odd. Haku would know everything about that, because he was odd himself. The blue eyed man said nothing though, just let the male go on with his reason. The reason was weak, and did not explain why the male was INSIDE the borders. Haku tilted his head slowly in a mocking way, seemingly not taking in what the light male said. He decided simply not to reply to the male and stalked the guy until he was out of Dahlia and beyond. Poor guy, he had simply met the wrong Dahlia member.
[/html]