Will You Remember Me?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! Please Read only Big Grin

The one year old male woundered down the mountain slowly. Jagged rocks brused his feet but he did not care, he needed to do this. It had been over half a year since he had run from his home and now he wanted to knwo what had become of it. As he hit solid ground he did not head for Bleeding Souls, knowing that it was black with ashes still. No, heheaded east, towards the ocean and his home. Strong legs carried him as he ran from noon until sunset. Suddely, he stopped and released a howl. Home. A small green forest remained and as he stepped through the light greenery the grey cave came into view. He ran to the enterance and sniffed, fully alert. The horrible smell of killers was no longer present, they had obvliously moved on shortly after attacking his family. He slowly advanced, listening to the echo of his footsteps. A sound left his muzzle, a mix between a cry of terror and a gasp. There before him lay his mother and father, dead and decomposing.

A wimper escaped him as he fell to his knees between their bodies. His mother, Taka's, pure white coat was torn and infested, smeered with blood. Her eyes lay open, a bright gold he had inherited. Tears fell from his eyes as he turned to his father. Ares's black figure was smaller then he remembered. Not because he had been a small alpha in anyway, but because Jazper had grown so much. Jazper placed his hand on his fathers muzzle and wimpered "I'm home daddy...I'm home...." The luperci spent the next few hours digging and carving, making proper graves for his passed parents. As he went to collect his mom he gently carried her in his arms like a child as he cried. With a final kiss he untied her necklace and placed her in the grave and continued to retrieve his father. Picking him up broke the poor boys heart. Here he was carrying the man who had tought him never to give up, be strong, be proud. Yet here was his father dead and crippled in his sons arms on the way to his grave. Before he placed his dad's ebony body with his mom he untied his necklace and placed him beside his mother carefully. Jazper stared at the two necklaces in his hand. They were old, the chain of his mother a gold and silver for his dad. The pendents where half hearts that when placed together made a heart, half gold and half silver. Ares had told his son that when his mother and himself where younger, just over a year old, he had found these in a city and instantly knew he had to ask Taka to be his mate. Thinking it over now he knew he would have to ask Garnet. He just didn't know how.

He put the silver chain and pendent around his neck and then the silver in his pocket as he started to cover his parents. It was long past nightfall when he was finished and had set up a tall stone with the ingravment 'Ares Knight and Taka Angel. Brave and Gentle souls. Parents of Jazper Rhiannon, previously Jazper Knight. He hadn't heard his last name since his mothers cry. It haunted him, 'Jazper Angel Knight run as far and fast as your legs will carry you and don't you dare look back!' He whinced as he turned from the grave. "I'll always be Jazper Knight mum...Just let me be a Rhiannon for now.... With this he ran just as his mama had instructed, he would run until he was safe in his room at the manor but this time a silver necklace hit his chest. A constant reminder of his past.

[/html]