there might be no tomorrow
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC:

This thread is rated A. It will contain Sex scenes, nudity, and infrequent coarse language.

IC:

Pendzez walked along the shore of Whisper Beach, thinking about why Jazper would invite him out here. They only just met, but mabye they want get to know each other more as friends, unless it was something else. Pendzez thought that Jazper was ok and, well, he was cute. However, he might have a mate or will be arranged to be a mate to someone. Pendzez would have to step off and not get in the way. If he did, trouble would be upon him. But, why out here in Élévation Orientale.

Pendzez stopped as he looked out into the ocean. Midafternoon was beautiful, but sunsets are better. Pendzez dove into his corridor of memories, opening a door of his youth with his sister. He saw that they were playing hide and seek. That was a happy memory. He continued to the door of a month ago, opening to find himself cross the Mahlia de Mai packlands. He met wolves there that were friendly. He snapped out of his corridor of memories, returning to the real world and continued to look out into the ocean.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

He stumbled along happily. Just yesterday he had gone out to his old home, where his parents had raised him. He had known they would not be alive but he wasn't expecting the sight he had come across. That night he had ran away after making a grave for Area Knight and Taka Angel. The ebony male had called to a male he had met a few weeks past in Pheonix Valley, Pendzez. he didn't knwo why, he just wanted to talk to him but being to scared he had chickened out being so close to Deuce and asked the male to meet him in Elevation Orientale on the beach. Ever since he had been drinking non stop.

In this moment he was happy, all of his memories were gone. Garnet didn't make him weak at the knees, Deuce and Lucifer had never caused a family breakup, Dierdre had never died and Jazper Rhiannon did not exsist nor did Jazper Knight. No, in this moment he was a puppy with an adult mind and he only had one thing in mind. a good time. His nose picked up the white males scent as he closed in the gap. Suddenly, he apeared befor him, drunk and happy, tounge hanging out. He walked up to Pendzez and placed his arm around him handing him the bottle of scotch, "Care for a drink handsom?!.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It wasn't long after that Jazper came along. He was all happy and merry and... drunk? He was drunk? Mabye he got drunk so he wouldn't remember this the next day because he would have a hangover. He came close to Pendzez with the snow white wolf feeling the other males arm around him. At first, Pendzez blushed, but it didn't bother him at all. Actually, Pendzez kinda liked it. However, he was offered a drink of an acholic beverage and was called handsome. About the drink, the white male looked at the bottle and gave a little sniff. It wasn't bad. Mabye the taste wasn't bad too. Pendzez took out his hand to take the bottle. "Never had this before. Wouldn't hurt to try." Pendzez took a sip. Wasn't bad. He took another three sip and handed the bottle back to Jazper

Returning to the view of the ocean, Pendzez started to wonder what the real reason why Jazper asked him out here was. Was there something he wanted to tell the white boy? Or just a trick? "So, why did you ask me out here?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Awww, poor Jazzy D:

As the white male spoke he laughed. How could someone never have had such a good drink! "Well, I tell you it's some good stuff. Deuce introduced it to me." He watched as Pendzez took a few sips and handed it back. Jazper was kind of disappointed that the other male wouldn't join him in drinking but as he asked him the vital question his happy face faded. Golden eyes dulled at the question. He picked up the snow luperci in his arms with ease as he started down closer to the water. Sitting down with Pendzez in his lap he hugged him like he was a teddy bear.

"I just needed someone to make me feel better. I'm not really Deuce and Lucifer's son you know, they adopted me when I was about 7 months old. Yesterday, I went back to my old den where my parents were attacked by a gang of wolves and buried them." He sniffed as his eyes began to water"My dad, Area Knight, was everything I shrived to be as an alpha but as I lay him to rest I realized how small he really was and how fragile his body was compared to mine. I mean he was large for a wolf for sure but if I had only been my size then...." Trailing off he began to cry into Pendz's shoulder childishly. Holding him close he felt safe and warm. His body was so different thin Garnets small fragile one. Though, he was no match in size to Jazper her was still large enough to help him relax and feel protected.

[/html]
[html]

"Well, I tell you it's some good stuff. Deuce introduced it to me." Deuce introduced Jazper to the alchohol. Well, him and Deuce were family, so mabye it was a family matter. If that was the case, then Pendzez had no jurisdiction over it. Pendzez looked at the bottle while he asked the question, but when he looked up, Jazper's face and eyes turned dull, more fadingly. Was it because that Pendzez asked the question, or was he experience bad memories. The next thing, Pendzez face himself closer to the water, and found himself being held like a teddy bear by Jazper. With his arms around Pendzez, the snow white wolf didn't really mind it.

"I just needed someone to make me feel better. I'm not really Deuce and Lucifer's son you know, they adopted me when I was about 7 months old. Yesterday, I went back to my old den where my parents were attacked by a gang of wolves and buried them. My dad, Area Knight, was everything I shrived to be as an alpha but as I lay him to rest I realized how small he really was and how fragile his body was compared to mine. I mean he was large for a wolf for sure but if I had only been my size then...." Pendzez watched Jazper as his eyes brought tears that dropped onto Pendzez fur. Pendzez started to pity Jazper as he told his story. Pendzez had to find something to do to cheer the dark pelted boy back up again. He then came up with an idea, but it would be risky. "Hey, come on. Don't cry. I lost my parents and my little sister. I lost them four moths ago, but I didn't let the past interrupt my daily life. I moved on, but I kept the good times I had with them in my memories. Cheer up..." Pendzez then moved his armed and placed it gently Jazper's torso. Then he slowly moved down the body and into Jazper's shorts as he smiled mischeviouly. "Or... mabye I will cheer you up."

[/html]
[html]

He remembered how his father would wake him up at dawn to climb up the mountain and watch the sunrise. He had been told there was nothing more beautiful then the natural movement from sun to moon to sun. His father believed that the sun was Fenris the firey alpha male rising and at night Tor, his mate would rise. It was a beautiful concept that someday he would teach his sons and daughters. Every wolf was the god and godesses sons and daughters. If you pleased them someday you would join Tor as a star watching over your own sons and daughters.

Right now Jazper felt like Fenris. Fire burned inside of him as he watched the white male slide his arm down his body and into his shorts. A deep growl of pleasure erupted from him as his domanance kicked in. Jazper was an alpha in heart and body. He had always been a large wolf, an abnormal giant. He pictured himself as Naniko's pup's personal Guardian. Watching and protecting. He allowed his own hand to feel the males chest as he slowly moved towards his inner thigh he trased Pendzez's hip bone playfully. All at once Jazper moved away from his playmate and was ontop of him. One hand grasped a hip while the other pulled the snowy male towards him, muzzle meeting muzzle in a kiss.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 204

Pendzez had a wierd feeling inside him as he touched Jazper. He was young, nut he would know what to do with these situations. Male or female, he should know. Right now, Pendzez was in the spot where the black male was tooking his chest, going down to his hips. Pendzez could feel pleasure inside him. He wanted to take Jazper, but he knew he had to wait till the black male was in the right position first. Right now, Jazper's muzzle was up against Pendzez's. The kiss was just the beginning of the objective.

Pendzez let his tongue go along with Jazper's, letting his tongue massage the other. Soon after, Pendzez moved away. Then lightly switched positions to make himself a top of Jazper. After so, he ran his hand down to the black males groins. He softly rubbed and played with the contents that were their as he to lick Jazper's left cheek. He was at that point where he was getting closer to the climax. For now, he wanted to experience this for the first time. When that thought came to mind, he paused the licking and whispered in the black males ear, "I should warn you: I'm a first timer."

[/html]
[html]

Pleasure ran up and down Jazper's spine as the white boy ran his hand along his shaft. Soft growls rumbled in his chest expressing his feelings. Pendzez was now on top of him and it felt good. Their tongues intertwined building the heat as Jazper began to sweat. This felt so right in this moment, safe. Even though he hated submitting to anyone but his superiors he let Pendz take control of him, for now. His soft whisper and licks made him shiver with anticipation. ”Thats alright...I'm a first at this too.”

He shifted downwards, feeling him down as he slid towards the males sensitive areas. He began to lick and play with his groin. At first he just licked the shaft feeling it grow and pulse in his hands. Then he placed it in his mouth and he began to suckle from it like a calf would from his mother. Slowly at first but growing in speed until he could not feel it enlarge any more. Suddenly and swiftly he dug a paw into Pendzez's hip as he moved behind him. ”After you.".” He moaned and with a thrust he was inside, tight and warm and a loud groan escaped him. He was now enjoying this more then ever as he hovered over the snowy males back pressing into him and caressing his penis as he allowed him to adjust to his size inside of him.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 148

Hearing those wrods, Pendzez was relieved that this wasn't just his first time, but also Jazper's. When the black male shifted down, Pendzez groaned with pleasure as Jazper suckled on the white male's penis. He felt it growing and throbbing as Jazper continued. Then the black male moved until he was behind Pendzez. He spoke then penetrated Pendzez from behind. Pendzez growled deeply as he felt it. To him, it felt good, feeling Jazper's stick inside of him. "Shit, this is good." He started to pant as Jazper went on.

A minute or two passed, and Pendzez started to feel Jazper's knot inside him. He could feel it as it started to be harder to take out. Pendzez didn't even think that his tight entrance was big enough to let it out. They would probably have to wait until Jazper's penis' swelling went down, but he didn't mind

[/html]