Beautiful Insanity
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

Jazper's dark figure moved swiftly from his packlands as he headed towards Pheonix Valley. It hadn't been that long since he had joined them in a feast. Now, he approched the territory for a reason much different. It had been a few months since his first meeting with Garnet adn now he was more sure then he had ever been, he loved her. Rumors had reached him that Lucifer had returned and taken residence in the pack with Deuce. He had paced back and foth last night until the early morning thinking of what he would say to the pair. How would they take the fact that their eldest son wanted to ask a girl to be his mate? He was sure they would be estatic with that news but, what had caused him grief was her orgin, which had never crossed his mind as negative once. His parents were a different mind from him and may not be as accepting.

Finally, he reached the borders and sure enough Lucifers scent lingered. He raised his muzzle and a mighty howl escaped him calling out to his mother and father with urgency. The boy would never dream of asking Garnet to be his mate without first getting his parents permission. Sadly, this may prove to be the problem. Dropping his backpack to the ground he sat down on a large rock and pulled out a piece of wood. Drawing his carving knife he started to cut away at the wood nervously. How bad could this go?

[/html]
[html]
The Shaman slept restlessly, her dreams beseiged by a nightmarish face. Erik loomed over her, taunting her. She thrashed against the clinging cold of the dream, cringing away from the hand reaching for her. Erik's laugh filled her ears as she jerked awake, panting. It would have been two years this january, and still she had nightmares about the male who she'd once loved. She sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. A howl came to her and she winced, the sound being louder than she was used to upon waking up. The call was urgent, though, and came from Jazper.
Deuce grabbed her pack moments after getting out of bed and headed to where her adopted son's cry had issued from, her heart in her throat. She pulled him to her on seeing him, hugging him tightly, then pulled away and inspected him rapidly. "Is everything okay? What's wrong? Who's hurt?" Question after question issued from the Shaman's mouth, anxiety making her heart race faster than usual.

[/html]
wc:319

He was to help with the hunting and the scouting, it was the Shamans command. Though his hunting skill where something that needed to be worked on, and he wasn’t sure if they would ever come back. He would try for the pack, for the Shaman and to avoid Iskata. He didn’t fear Deuce as he did Iskata, every time she saw him he was quick to cut him down and find a way to insult him, Lucifer didn’t say that he hadn’t earned it by messing around with her, and poking at her every other time before he came here, but never the less, he wanted to just find a dark area and sleep there till she was done being leader, which he knew wasn’t going to be for quite some time. Then Deuce still wouldn’t say that she missed him, and she was glad that he joined just for her.
Hearing the howl the male knew…he knew it was Jazper, he just hoped for Deuce’s sake he had forgotten the funny idea about having a coyote as a mate. Deuce wouldn’t take it, after all a coyote was the reason that she miscarried and Shadow was no longer around. So Lucifer started heading to the borders where he saw Deuce and Jazper, The male sighed as he lowered his head and moved into the area. ”What do ya want boy?” The male looked over at where Deuce was standing her stomach swelled more from the last time, was it wrong to hope that she miscarries the child? Lucifer did…Now it was a wish, but he wouldn’t do anything to make it come true, he would make sure she had rest, and food. He would make sure she was taking care of while she was pregnant. Dipping his head lower he lowered his head to look at her feet, not wanting to look at her stomach any more.”Ms.”
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

As his mom approched he tilted his head listening ot her questioning. Her hug was tight and welcoming as she franticly asked him questions. He had not ment to sound so urgent and his eyes shone in that puppy dog way only a son can look, "It's okay mom," He muttered softly,
"Im okay, everything is fine as of now. I just have something I need to talk to you and Lucifer about. Oh, and when you see Iskata thank her for the leting me stay the evening with you guys." With this he kissed her lightly on the forehead and shook his head. Deuce worried to much for her own good. Someday, he would take her out for a day of treasure hunting or such to get her mind off of things.

A Lucifer's shape emerged a the male's smile grew and suddenly dissapeared remembering their past argument. Jazper cleared his throat at his fathers sighed question. He walked up to his father and hugged him tightly. Lucifer seemed so much smaller then he had when Jazper was younger. Backing away and cleared his throat once more and looked from father to mother. He looked into Deuce's eyes and winked, " I'm in love mom. I've come to tell you i'm going to be asking a fey to be my mate in the near future. Probably not right away but soon enough that I felt you both should know." He knew that no matter how much he craved his parents aproval after Deuce found out that he wanted to ask a Massacre the male would most likely be sent running for the hills.

[/html]
[html]
She relaxed as she found him to be ininjured, unharmed, and healthy. She watched him closely. he was fidgity, anxious. His words made her smile with excitement, unaware of the rest of the news. "That's wonderful, Jazz! I'm so excited for you. Who is she? Who are her parents? When do we get to meet her?"
Again, questions were fired off before the boy could answer the first one. It was her way, she supposed, to ask questions and get answeres later. She hugged him happily. "I'm glad you found someone to love and trust, Jazz." No, the trust wasn't a tiny barb aimed at lucifer at all. Not one tiny bit. No, Deuce didn't still harbor a smidgen of resentment for him sleeping with Jasper while she'd been pregnant. Not at all. No rsntment over the threesome either. Not one tiny little bit. Not Deuce. Never.
Sarcasm was not her strong point.

[/html]
[html]

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

His smile stayed for a moment longer. Lingering on his lips. "First, I want to know how both of you are. I need details! You both leave me out of everything and I'm not a child any more." He pasted a playful pout on his face and gave his mother a wink laughing at her stream of questions. "Geez mum, you sound worse then I did as a pup!" His scottish accent was thickening as the conversation continued and his nerves shook his core. Trying to relax, he laughed at his memories of Lucifer trying to answer all his quesitons.

His gold eyes turned to Lucifer. Why was he so quiet? As he thought about Garnet he spoke her name half whipsering, "Mom, don't be mad.." Resting a hand on her shoulder he lowered his ears, " Her name is Garnet Massacre. She and her mom escaped from Inferni a month or so ago. I met her in Halifax and she's been staying with me in Crimson Dreams for the past few nights. She's got a little bit of wolf in her. She left Inferni of her own reasons..." He burted out facts hoping his mother would consider the positives, "She's an amazing girl guys. Funny, gorgous, playful, fun. She's so....breakable and small but she has this huge fire inside of her...."

[/html]
((Just for the record, Deuce pronounces it KAHY-oht the first syllable rhyming with high.))

Deuce gave her boy a fond smile, listening to him. His enthusiasm for his future mate was not lost on her. She wasn't comprehending at first, until he got further into his explanation. A coyote. Her son was in love with a filthy coyote. Her smile slowly faded, replaced by a look of disbelief. "NO!"

The wordsa burst out of her before she could stop them. She didn't want to stop them. "Coyotes are what killed my son Shadow! Coyotes made me lose the first litter of pups with Lucifer! Coyotes destroyed Syemv. How could you betray us like that, Jazz?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

If she werer feeling more rational, she'd realize that what she felt now was akin to what Phoenix had felt on hearing that she was leaving the Tears lands to be with Lucifer.
Shaking his head, he would have hoped that Jazper would have gotten over that stupid idea that having a stupid coyote as a mate was a great idea; he must have gotten into some bad meat. It was foolish and stupid. The black pushed his maw up in the air; he still dwelled on the factor of their fight, the boy needed to come to the fact that he wasn’t always going to get everything handed to him. Sighing he shook his head, hearing Deuce tangent. Oh how sad. That the young black pups that came to him and Deuce in April now wanted to join the ranks of one of them. The father sighed and pushed his head against Deuce trying to comfort her, while looking to the black boy. ”I thought we had raised you better! Jazper, you bring shame to this family.” Maybe his words where harsh, but they were spoken from the heart. Lucifer loved Shadow like his own child, he was the one that had seen the good in Lucifer and helped Deuce see it also.
Lucifer looked over at Jazper with utter sickness looming around him, with a sigh and shook his head. Oh this was not his child, well at least any more. Someone had taken over the body and voice and he was now just a nothing, a shell of the boy he thought he had raised to understand that Coyotes where evil, and never to be trusted. He pulled his head back to rest it against Deuce’s leg, the un shifted male felt disappointment looking at his child, what had he done, where had he gone wrong.
[html]

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

He had thought he could face them, thought he ws strong enough to take whatever they could throw at him. Yet, here he stood soaked in guilt and broken pride. His ears flattened and his shoulders slumped at his mothers words. He had not betrayed him...never. He hadn't the heart to see his mother in such pain over a speices. He would never ask Garnet to be something she wasn't. It was true he had fallen in love with a coyote but she was not like others. She was sweet and gentle hearted. She would never hurt a fly. "Mum...." He raised his hand reaching out to her but lowered once more as Lucifer spoke.

His agony had turn to distaste for his fathers words. No, he could never be angry with his mother but Lucifer...he had taught him to fight, to ask questioned, and hunt. His sharp eyes turned to his un-shifted father. "She's not like that! She ran from inferni BECAUSE she didn't like what they were doing. She'd never lay a paw on anyone or anythign unless it was self defence." His tail stood up and his ears perked forwards once more as he lifted his body, taking the stance of an alpha. A rummber started in his throat as he looked down at his father. "Shame to this family dad....are you fucking SERIOUS!" He raored taking a step forwards eyes darting between his mother and father. He was confused and he ached. How could they be so...so stupid"This from the man who slept around on his mate and then abandoned her and his son in search of his father. At the very least I'VE always been there for anyone whenever they needed me. I stuck around after Twilight Vale and I have a sence of pride for my pack, family, and friends. I'm the highest ranked male in my pack and I've earned every rank. Naniko trusts me unlike you two!!"

He knew he shouldn't speak to his father or mother this way but they never gave anyone a chance. Stary eyes softened pained at his mothers gaze, "Ever since I became a Rhiannon I pushed myself to be everything for you two. I learned to read, hunt, fight. I worked hard to be the best I can be so that I could make you two proud. I know I don't live with you two any more but I wasn't the one that shamed Twilight Vale. I try so hard to be part of this family while dad, you run around and live like your a teenager, and mum stays stuck in the past. Not every coyote is a killer, not every son is perfect. I'm sorry I'm not everything you wanted when you took me in but i'm not just a Rhiannon. Only Lucifers luperci blood runs threw me. My blood is that of a Knight, not Rhiannon. A true Knight doesn't care who you are, what you've done, or where you've been. We give people chances and accept change as it comes. We value our family and protect them and love them while they make mistakes. Like normal nice people!!"

He turned around and started in the opposite direction only to stop and turn back. "Dad, deal with your own issues before you talk about mine. You raised me fine but you showed me how to be an ass of a mate and a usless father who only cares about himself. It's time to grow up and deal wiht the fact that no, I didn't do drugs, yes, I drink a bit, no I dont go around having sex with random girls and yes, I'm in love with Garnet Massacre." His eyes were hot with tears as he looked at his mom and simply shook his head, "You didn't even give her a chance mom. The one girl who I've ever loved, who I want to be true to forever and raise a family with and you wont even give her a chance but you'll love a man who's treated you like shit. Dad, you taught me my values but one thing I can't do is hate someone who has never done anythign wrong to me. If you two thought me as your son you'd be happy I found somone. You'd be proud of my rank and my achievments. One would have never been kicked out of the pack and one would not have left abandoned me. ..."

"You two are the ones who have betrayed me mom..." With this last whisper he ran, tears burning his face like acid.

[/html]