Wake up (why can't you?)
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

Sorry for the wait, Tammi!

He did not remember how he had ended up here. His hands reached up and touched his own face, which was still sticky with coagulated blood. Was it his? He failed to locate any injury or cut that could be the source of the blood on his face and hands. Odd. With minimal struggle the Lilium of Dahlia got up on his feet and looked around. He recognized the towers that tried to reach the sky. It was dusk, and the shadows had begun to stretch and become alive. Five minutes of walking brought him to the little park with the pond where he had met Deuce for the first time. The chocolate male dipped his face into the water and turned the crystal clear liquid into something ugly and corrupted. It did not take long to get rid of the mess he had woken up with, but he could not get rid of the nasty feeling that had been wrapped around his throat since he woke up. His breath was clear, except for perhaps a bloody meal, that could explain why he had been partly covered with blood. No idea, but perhaps he was not meant to know. If that was how it is, then he should just forget about it all. Nothing good came out of such things. The pond was dead and quiet. Had the ducks he had seen there in spring already taken flight and gone to warmer areas? He too wanted to have wings and be able to fly away. Too bad it was not possible, and he was bound and chained to this shithole. Very well.

[/html]
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      No problem! :3
Watch the skyscrapers as they melt away
      She had little to do and nowhere to go. This was what Tayui had been telling herself for weeks, ever since meeting Anu, ever since everything and nothing had happened. Days had passed, and she had wandered, like the vagabond she was becoming. But it was not as bad as before. She had found some interesting characters, the folk that were from a tribe called Aniwaya. That alone proved enough to hold her interest for some time, a welcome change from the ceaseless moving and wandering. She really only had herself to blame, for turning down Anu's invitation and taking so long to make a decision. But it felt good to be restless; wholesome and hearty. A delicious delicacy she had not had in years.

Tonight, she had somewhere meandered away from the reserve, and, well, somewhere else. She did not recognize the area, but it felt distantly familiar. She was sure she would remember it later.

Her footfalls were light and precise as she made her way deeper into the land, following the sound of trickling water. It eventually led her to a pond, shining eerily in the moonlight. Faint ripples stalked across its surface; it was silent with the exception of the rustling of another creature a few metres away. She approached the pond, sneaking a glance at the other creature. A wolf, most certainly male, the winds told her. She could also smell the scent of blood, and wondered if he had been out hunting that evening. One of the things she missed the most about pack life had been the hunts, the kills, the food and the celebration. She wondered if he had this.

She remained silent for some time, not wanting to enquire about the male's hunt, for fear that he would take it the wrong way. A lone wolf asking about one's hunt? It certainly sounded suspicious to Tayui. Instead she just watched him for a few moments, and tilted her head in his direction when she thought to have seen him glance toward her. She smiled faintly, but could not tell if he could see her, or if he had even noticed her. Ah, well.

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

300+

A heavy sigh sounded from the chocolate brute as he threw his arms over his head and stretched lazily. If he already was in Halifax, then why not go on a shopping spree. One of his more normal hobbies was striding from store to store in search of something interesting. Haku did not feel particularly rested, but he could not be bothered to shut his eyes and float away again or to go home. Not yet at least. He let his eyes slowly wander across the half wild landscape before he turned around and began to walk in the direction of the closest mall he knew of. Though, only after a few steps he had to stop, and turned around yet again. Indeed, it was a light female looking at him?

Chocolate ears flickered and wanted to join the skull. What was wrong with him today? He seemed to be unable to function properly. Or maybe he was simply stupid. That was a good possibility too. Her pelt seemed to absorb whatever light that was left, so she was not as hard to spot as he wished she was. There were no excuses. Ah, well. His ears returned to their usual content position, and he let his 2/3 piece of a tail wave slowly back and forth. He gave her a nod in greeting, wondering how long she had been watching him. Well, this day would probably have proved somewhat dull anyway, so why not try to practise social skills?

He took a few steps in her direction, and then stopped dead in his tracks. It would be up to her if she wanted to interact or not. Even though the light breeze carried the female's scent away from him, he guessed she was not a part of any pack. It was a somewhat wild guess, but she seemed to have that .. special look. Something in her gaze, her body. What did he know, but he knew some preferred to be left alone. He had meet quite a few loners that had simply faded away when he had laid his eyes on them, and he was in a rather boring mood, so he did not want to take the first step.

No, he changed his mind. See anything you like? Hmm, or? He let a smirk spread across his face, and did a posing flexing motion he had copied from a human body builder posted. Tragically, Haku did not quite have such a muscled body, but hey, he did not look that bad!

[/html]
[html]
http://i36.tinypic.com/23tqi2r.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 448px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #20466A;">
      Tayui smirked knowingly, almost haughtily in reply. She shook her head slightly, the action ruffling the mane of hair that was now braided in some places. White bands contained bits of her hair, some twinkling faintly in the night, light reflecting off the metal bands and occasional silver bead. "I've seen better," she replied lightly. She smiled easily to show that it was all in good humour, amused the male could even ask such a thing. Of course, she supposed there were those out there so certain in their appearance that such a question was only natural. She suspected this male was either extremely cocky, overly friendly, or just in need of someone to test a joke out on. No matter the case, she was game.

She laughed when the male moved, striking a rather odd pose. She didn't know why he had done it, but the sight elicited a quiet, girlish giggle. "Though, that's not to say you're not impressive," she said, flicking an ear in his direction, her comment mostly in reply to his latest action. She chuckled again, thoroughly amused with the entire situation.

[/html]
[html]

---

Cocky? Was he? It was very possible, but Haku had very few issues with himself, and could accept all the facts that were served. He lifted a single eyebrow as if in disbelief when hearing her words. Seen better? How could that be possible! Haku was actually not completely sure why he was doing this, acting as he now did. However, the girlish giggle that escaped the pale woman tickled in his ears, and he found his mood rising instantly. His grin widened somewhat as a few more words escaped the stranger, and he shrugged. I guess that’s better than nothing. Better than nothing, she had not discarded him 100%. He allowed his blue orbs to explore her a bit more as he took a few more steps in the female’s direction. Obviously a casual luperci because of the braids and bands in her hair. A shifted female wolf’s body was so much more appealing in the two legged form. More to touch and love. Oh, how thoughts could wander.

His eyes settled finally on her face, and despite distance and decreasing light, he was fairly sure there were two different eye colours staring back at him. what is such a lovely thing doing out at this hour? the male asked casually, tilting his head slightly with an almost sincere curiosity in his face. Cruel things may happen in the dark..

[/html]
[html]
      She tilted her head slightly in reply to his grin, but said nothing. Indeed, something was oftentimes better than nothing-- though, she wouldn't mention how, in some cases, it could be most unfavourable. Luckily for him, it was just the opposite. Tayui smirked at this thought, then chuckled quietly as he spoke again. What is such a lovely thing doing out at this hour? She considered remaining silent, but instead, simply shook her head. "I wonder," she mused quietly, eyes dancing in amusement.

Cruel things may happen in the dark. Tayui guffawed in reply, her laugh coming out more as an incredulous cackle at his words. It had taken all her might from falling over in a most unbecoming, unladylike fashion. Of course, Tayui had never fancied herself to be much the lady anyways, and had never looked the part anyways. The small amount of effort she had put into her hair (which really only served to keep it out of her way, for her mane had grown quite long, in anticipation of the coming winter months) was the only semblance of womanly tendencies. In fact, she didn't think braiding one's hair even counted as something that was stereotypically feminine anymore; but it didn't matter.

"Indeed, hubris has been the downfall of many, especially in such nights as these," she replied, issuing her challenge. She knew of the destruction and downfall of those in stories, and those so close to her. She knew first hand of the accounts, and could recall a number of tales where overbearing pride-- be it before the gods or not-- brought about the destruction of one or many.

[/html]
[html]

indenttableEe, so so so sorry, boy stayed longer than planned, plus I have shitload as in SHITLOAD of schoolwork.

IC

He liked her playful way of acting. Instead of cutting him straight off like a stranger might would usually have done, she had opened for interacting and played along with his silliness without mocking his apparently idiotic way of acting. He was a male, so that alone was an excuse in his opinion. She laughed again at his words, and bright blue eyes laughed together with her. Brown ears twitched eagerly to hear the next reply. Maybe she had not paid too much attention to her hair, but the fact that she had done something at all was more than he ever did, and more than he usually saw. The werewolf form alone promoted womanly features that instantly made them more attractive in his eyes. Oh, the wonders of being a freak. He smiled at her reply, and let his eyes elegantly dance from her forms to her face. Whups.

He was a bit unsure who of them that possessed the highest amount of hubris. Probably him, in a bit corrupted way. This was maybe not what she had meant with her words, but he couldn’t help it. I’m glad I found someone that can protect me from the bad guys then. He hid his hands behind his back and lowered his face slightly, trying to look a bit shy and fragile, as if a fully grown adult male was able to do such a thing. Oh well.

[/html]
[html]
      No worries; school is killing me as well. ): Calculus test tomorrow! Ahhhh! D:

Again, her initial reply was a simple laugh. Indeed, this male was quite fortunate to have her here to protect him from anything that might come their way, be it monsters, goblins, or both. She was fairly certain such creatures were mere myth, but like ghosts, they were things humans touted as impossible and imaginary. She knew for a fact that ghosts did exist, so why shouldn't there be any monsters, such as goblins, roamnig the earth as well?

In any case, if they did exist, and chose to strike, Tayui would do her best to protect the two of them. Perhaps she could summon forth a spirit and have it battle with the frightful monster! If only such a thing were possible (though, she surmised that such an event would be highly entertaining).

"I'll do my best, however, I do warn you that the only physical battle I ever fought ended in defeat," she replied, gesturing to the faint scar across the right side of her face. Since she had received the wound, it had faded, however, her eye never returned to its original sky blue. Somehow, the wound had caused for her eye to take on a deep, crimson hue. It did not bother her like it used to, and she had since grown used to her appearance. In the past, she had been ashamed, but now, she could see that there was nothing to be ashamed of (especially if every male paid as much attention to her as this one did). Tayui did not comment on the obviousness of his roaming gaze, but instead, smiled quietly to herself.

[/html]
[html]

indenttable300+

There existed more between heaven and earth than any of them knew. Haku knew so just as well as Tayui knew. He knew there were monsters in the closet and under the bed. He believed in ghost stories. He knew for certain because he knew something was not right inside him. There were many possibilities, and creatures that stayed hidden, and could only be glimpsed by the corner of the eye, but vanish as soon as the focus tried to check them out. Haku was solid and easy to spot, but the thing that lived under his skin was invisible to most, except for the times when it wanted to come out and play. Ears flickered to catch up with the words the ivory female spoke, and brought him back to the present. He gave a small snort, shrugging as he did so.

No worries, I am quite sure it is better than nothing. She could fight and lose, but in the meantime Haku could always run for his life. Easy. His eyes followed her gesture and investigated the faint scar on the side of her delicate face. It was not hard to spot, but in the male’s point of view it did not lessen her looks. It was not hard to see that he had been in quite a few more fights than merely one. Hints of faded scars were visible in his face as well, though one would have to come closer to be able to see the fine lines. There were more obvious ones though, the long and think scar across his chest together with the fresher lines on his side after claws from coyotes. Blah blah.

Haku slowly raised his arm until it pointed towards the female like an arrow, hand open. If the ivory female wanted to, she was close enough to reach out and shake it. I am Haku, pleased to meet you, miss..? Or possible Mrs? He dearly hoped not. Single unbound females were oh so much more interesting. Also, wonder how updated this female was on the latest gossip. If she was, then perhaps she now would realize that he was a monster.

[/html]
[html]
      "Hmm," she replied quietly. The fight she reminisced about had been so long ago, so far away, that it was no longer applicable. It left only marks, and taught her little. She had been too young to properly analyze the situation after -- or during -- its occurrence, and thus it served no purpose. She only very minimal fighting skills, those which she had picked up along the way, and those taught to her by Skoll more recently. Certainly, she had her instincts, but she was nothing in comparison to those who were born and bred to fight. In fact, she had fought another before-- Rain Oriel, one who later became one of her closest friends. She couldn't remember if that had ended in victory or defeat, or why they had even been fighting in the first place. But it no longer mattered; that incident was also years past.

She nodded this time when Haku spoke, committing the name to memory. "Tayui Aston," she replied. Her lips soon curved into a devilish smile. "But Tayui will do." She held back a quiet chuckle, instead letting her smile soften and settle comfortably on her pale features. She tilted her head to the side, asking the silent question: so, what's next?

[/html]
[html]

Short.

Tayui Aston. The name rung a bell. Yes, she had been the leader of Shadowed Sun together with Pilot, and he knew his mother had known the woman. Not much more. She was older than him, but that served no issues. He almost chuckled at himself. All these thoughts that always entered his mind when he was facing women one on one. His own smile softened together with her. So, what’s next. Haku was not sure what to do with the woman now when she had received a name. His gaze stayed on her face, finding her presence quite comfortable. Well, well. I was on my way to the mall to go crazy shopping, you would be most welcome to join me if you want. He did not know about her, but he could never get tired of browsing the human treasures in the abandoned stores all over Halifax. I know of a nice store filled with jewels! He winked at her and grinned. Diamonds are a girl’s best friends, right?

[/html]
[html]
      Shorter is bettar? 8D
      And suddenly the conversation shifted. The quiet melancholy vanished, leaving thoughts of death and decay behind, replacing it with a sense of gaiety and frivolity. Tayui remained silent as Haku continued to speak, attempting to figure out what these words meant. A mall? She had never heard this word before, nor read it in any books (though, she had been perusing books on the ancient Romans and subsequent Byzantine empire, and she suspected the word was more recent than one she might find in her current choice of literature). Tayui decided to let it go, figuring that she would eventually learn the meaning of this word sometime later. It did not seem too important, and she knew what the male was talking about in any case.

Her eyes lit up at the mention of jewels, curious to see where such things might be housed. She had taken multiple trips to Halifax, but had yet to explore all of it. "Hmm, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. What part of the city is it in? I've been there a number of times, but I have yet to find any jewels," she replied lightly.

[/html]
[html]

300+ True! Sorry for weird post and slightly powerplaying her following Haku.

A wonderful idea, what a nice thing to say. Haku knew most of the city by now. He had wandered around here the time before he joined any pack, and also spent too much time here after he joined Dahlia, while he should have been doing more important stuff. And indeed, he had found a jewellery store. Additionally, he had once visited a bank on the other side of the town, where it seemed the last thing a group of humans had tried to do was to steal something that had been locked behind a large solid door. There had been rows and rows of small drawers. Some had been locked and he had not been able to find the key, but those who had not been had held strange and wonderful things, or just some silly documents that had not made any sense. There had been jewellery too, but he had not touched it, as he had been merely exploring that day. Besides, Haku was a guy, what did he care about those shiny rocks?

Sometimes the humans liked to lock them away. He simply answered, not really understanding why they had. Sure, from what he had figured out the humans had valued the small glittery things greatly, but he did not understand why. Other things were more important. Food, shelter, yes, even toys were better in the caramel male’s opinion. He grinned at her and gesticulated for her to follow. The mall was not too far from here, and he knew that in the shop that sold strange bracelets with odd numbers and moving things (AND shiny things), there were some nice stuff behind the counter.

When they entered the deserted mall, he went straight for the store. Right, some of these odd bracelets have some shiny stones attached on them, the man said, throwing a hand out towards the watches. If you look here, there are some necklaces and uhm, ear rings, but the most interesting is behind the counter here. He avoided some broken glass on the floor and jumped behind the desk, opening a drawer where the lock had been ruined. There were rings, a few necklaces, but also a few diamonds or whatever it was. As long as it shone, he found it pretty. I never got what the big deal is about, but I do find them pretty. He looked up at the white female, wondering if her eyes would grow big and fill up with stars.

[/html]
[html]
      No problem. Also, sex in a diamond/ jewellery store: sexy? Y/N?
      Sometimes the humans liked to lock them away. Tayui wondered if hiding what was previous to one was a trait only common to humans, or if it could be found among even her own species. She knew she had held things close to her heart, and thus, had hidden it away -- or tried. She had tried to shield Ember from the realities of the world, but it had been futile. Ember had been independent, and she'd known who she was. Maybe that was why Tayui could only half-heartedly hold herself accountable for the girl's death. But at the same time, there had been so many things she had shared. Shadowed Sun had been created to do that, but it had not fared so well. Tayui wondered what philosophy was, in the end, the better of the two (or if there was even a superior and inferior). She suspected much of it had to do with one's state of mind, but that had to be only a fragment.

And maybe she wanted to hold this canine close to her and hide him from everyone else. Did she? She glanced over at Haku as they made their way to Halifax. She found the male amusing, if a little... intriguing. He seemed like he was quite normal, but there had to be more. There was always more. She smirked; she would have to "explore" such things in depth. She snickered quietly to herself, amused she could even formulate such things (even if they were only in her mind).

They entered the store, and immediately, Tayui was able to distinguish between the dull glint of the glass and the sharp glitter of the stones. They were beautiful, and that was it. These... these things had no purpose aside from aesthetic pleasantries.

She followed the male around the counter, moving to rest her hands on his shoulders and peer around him to see what he had to show her. "Oh, my," she breathed, unaware of their proximity. "They're gorgeous," she murmured. "Pick one out for me," she demanded quietly, the softness of her tone contrasting with the single mindedness of her statement. Politeness discarded, she only wished to know what Haku would think looked best on her.

[/html]
[html]

400+ Very hot oeoe ;o

Haku knew not only humans were fond of hiding away precious things. The only difference was the items that the valued was put into. Haku himself had a black precious thing hidden away in this very city. Talons in a rather unique colour of gray tapped gently on a small stone that radiated with unique tones of red and pink, as it depended on the light and the point of view it was seen from. Like a multicoloured rose, or perhaps the true living color of a heart. Probably not, because the brown male considered his own to be looking somewhat similar to a rotten fruit, ash gray in colour. Ugly. As light hands settled on his shoulders, he slightly turned his face away from her as she peered around him to see the treasures in the drawer. This was a dangerous thing she just had done. However, he smiled at her words as the typical reaction took place, and he felt slightly honoured when she told him to pick one out for her.

Eyes danced around the contents of the drawer. Blue, green, white, deep purple, emerald.. Just like Firefly’s eyes. Her eyes were staring up at him, knowingly of what would happen next. The male shut the drawer rather harshly and turned to face the light female. He felt like drowning in her mismatched eyes, which was one of the first signs that he was not done with his sins. He slowly filled his lungs with scented air, allowing a moment of silence before lifting his hand and revealing the pinkish and shaped stone in his hand. It was quite useless, really, but he had thought it was the prettiest. Not a classic dull girlish pink, but a radiating source of light with a bright red soul, with beams pulsing with life. Now, fine Lady, excellent choice, one of our finest items, as for the price, that would be one kiss, please.

He kept his gaze at her. He knew too well the intoxicating effect his eyecolour allowed him to create, but he had never really played females with his looks, because he was simply a taker, so most of the time it had mattered little to him if the girl was screaming in terror or with pleasure. Here he had to walk on his toes, but Firefly was stuck in the drawer, and he knew what could make this night even better. Either she would agree and play along, or face a less fortunate evening.

[/html]
[html]
      Listening to dark industrial/ terror ebm music definitely sets the mood for this thread, roflroflrofl.
      Tayui waited silently, patiently, as Haku searched for the ideal piece of jewelry for her. In some ways, his compliance amused her, and in others, it intrigued her. She wondered what else he would do if she simply asked, what she would have to say, to do. She began to ponder the possibilities, extrapolating a number of possible scenarios in seconds from a single encounter. She wondered what he might do or say, how he would react, what he would look like, sound like, feel like, be. She felt the corners of her mouth twitch, but did not grin. Instead, she waited until he presented her with the necklace, finally allowing herself to grin.

"I do like the piece, but not so much the price," she replied, smirking as she moved closer. Although they had made contact, with her resting her hands on his shoulders, such contact had since been broken. Tayui laughed quietly, wondering how she might be able to twist this in her favour. "I think that's too much of a bargain for such a... handsome piece of work," she replied, letting her eyes trail down, then up the male's form. She took another step, eliminating the distance between them, reaching up to rest her hands on his chest. "Don't you think?" She enquired, tilting her head to one side, eyes glittering inquisitively.

[/html]
[html]

roflrofl

Haku’s ears flattened as her first reply reached them, and she did not like the price of the gem. The pink rock disappeared as his fingers crooked into a fist. He was about to make a scene about how rude and hurting (not really, but in a less serious way) her words had been, but her voice was present once again together with her body moving closer. Eyebrows were raised slightly as the female went on, and he was starting to doubt he was the only one playing small games here. As a question popped up, he furrowed his eyebrows and gave her a rather serious glance. This was a fine piece of boring yet pretty rock. For some idiotic reason he felt a silly urge to recreate one of the silly human bodybuilder poses, but instead he tilted his head fittingly with hers. Her hands were warm against her chest. Tayui was too close, this could end up wrong. I’m sure we could come to an understanding, yes? He leaned slightly closer and barely let their noses touch, ‘accidentally’ of course. His orbs were done with their travel and were focused on her face. He unfolded his hand with the pinkish necklace and decided that he wanted to see how it would look on her. He put on the necklace somewhat clumsily (Haku was not made for such a thing as perfect elegance with the other gender), and decided to let three fingers trail the soft fur on her collarbone. He gently lifted her chin with the same fingers seconds later, pretending to be admiring the necklace, but he was not making an effort in pretending, so he decided to lean in for more contact and try to snatch the payment (a kiss!) anyway, fair or not.

[/html]
[html]
      Fade to black after your reply?
      Tayui remained silent as Haku processed her words, not once reacting to his body language. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a slight flash of movement as Haku closed his fist around the necklace, and heard the quiet strain of his muscles and tendons as he gripped the jewels. She held in a smirk as he widened his eyes slightly, forehead furrowed in concentration. After a few more moments of apparent deliberation, Haku spoke, and Tayui cheered quietly. This time, she allowed herself to smirk quietly, murmuring a quiet, "mmm," in reply as he moved closer.

Again, she remained silent, motionless as he reached out and clasped the necklace around her neck. She felt his finger rest on her chin, saw his gaze. "Kiss me," she stated, reaching up with her one hand to touch the finger resting on her cheek, then trail it down his arm, leaving it on his shoulder.

[/html]
[html]

Humphump<3

There was always a certain tension between two beings, before they finally figured out the opposite part’s motives and urges. Haku was on the threshold, with a tail half-heartedly tapping against his right thigh. In the small moment Tayui was his whole world, and nothing would have been worse than the index of her hand smashed against his muzzle. It had never happened that he had been rejected in such a fashion, except for foolish outbreaks from random females in the middle of a rape(but in those cases it was almost expected a bit of resistance, or else there would be no fun). However, the pale woman did not falter or fail, and as her words tickled his fluffy ears like the gentle breeze that was absent inside the human building, he leaned in and kissed her. The first action that would lead to another, and everyone knows what happens next. Haku would betray Firefly again.

[/html]
[html]
      I wanted to get one last reply in before I closed this. P:
      Her demand was met with compliance, and after this, Tayui was resolved to see what else she might be able to get away with, intent on using whatever power he gave her. She knew she would wield it with a degree of force that might be unappealing to others, but it was something she could revel in, something she could test and use. As he kissed her, as she returned the kiss with equal (no, stronger) force, her mind began to move, to change, adapt. What could she do?

At that moment, she was overcome by the insatiable desire to control and to use, and her lust for the male increased tenfold. She abandoned all her teachings, and let herself succumb to her desires, whatever they might be.

[/html]