Baby I could never steal you from another
[html]

I know the territory, I've been around

DUN DUN DUN.....unveiling time. LOL Set the 10th if you don't mind?
It’ll all turn to dust and we’ll all fall down

It had been a month since she'd seen him. And now that she was certain, she had to go to the Dahlia lands to see him. She wandered to the borders, pausing outside of them. She'd promised to be discreet, but this was so very important. In the end, she let out a ringing howl announcing her presence to Haku, and demanding as a leader of antoher pack that the leader here come greet her. It was official enough that she needn't worry about nosey others crowding te two.
She felt anxious about letting the male know. She hoped his reaction would be better than Lucifer's. She really hoped he'd be as happy as she was. As she thought, the tiny being inside her moved, making her smile. She rubbed her protruding belly gently, feeling the pups squirm under her hand. she'd taken as much care with this litter as she had with Lucifer's when they'd been mates. This litter was active enough that she was certain there would be healthy pups from it. And that made the woman happy. She was glad to know that there would be healthy pups resulting fom this birth. She wanted her and haku's pups to live. She wanted to present him with a healthy litter, even though they weren't mates.
She leaned against a large tree trunk, waiting for the chocolate male, her mind idly wondering what the pups would look like.

And sooner or later, you’ll be screwing around

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:13px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">

---

If she called for him, he would come. That was how it always was, at least for the few individuals the brown Lilium cared for. There were no odd thoughts whatsoever before Deuce was clearly visible. He did not notice straight away, but when he finally did, he stopped dead in his tracks. It was not fear that struck him, just a strong curiosity with a touch of surprise. For the first, it could be fat, second, another male. Blue eyes investigated the belly before slowly rising to meet her gaze. Deuce?
[/html]
[html]
She smelled him before he arrived. A smile touched her lips, and she stood straighter. His gaze on her belly didn't make her feel self concious, instead she welcomed it. She moved towards him, smiling warmly. "Hello, Haku...." Awkwardness struck and her gaze became anxious. "I thought you should know too..." The pups moved and she lightly touched her belly, silently reassuring them. She sudied his face, trying to discern his reaction, good or bad.

[/html]
[html]

indenttable400+

She thought he should know too. Fair enough. Haku stood dead in his track, mind working full speed to be able to grasp what was standing in front of him. Children? Obviously Deuce meant that they were his, and the time would fit excellently from their last meeting. Though, he felt no happiness. The chocolate male felt numb and cold. Scenes from his first and only daughter slowly replayed in front of him. He was not fit to be a parent, and had proved that so horribly well with Libri. Father and daughter probably never would see each other again, and it was a good thing, because when the demon’s influence gradually slipped away, he had discovered that he was able to feel regret, and what he had done to the blue eyed girl of his was the worst thing that a father could ever do to his child. The brown Lilium swallowed, but his mouth was all of a sudden far too dry, and he felt like choking.

I.. don’t know what to say, Deuce. It had come as such a shock that he could not hide the ice that was breaking and the violent fear that lied behind it. How would Firefly react? How many times was he allowed to ruin her world before she decided to leave him for good? What if she left the pack and never came back? What was he supposed to do with these puppies? The curiosity that no doubt would come later after numerous panic attacks was not able to attach itself to him just yet, and he had to look away from Deuce’s ivory belly. Life was so fucked up, but when Haku fucked around like he did, it was no wonder. What are you going to do? Get rid of them, the toxic voice in his soul suggested. Kill them.

Haku knew nothing of abortions and that matter, because he had not really thought he would ever have to worry about it. Things had changed, he could not simply slash through Deuce’s body and at the same time kill her as well. Such incidents belonged to the past, and was not possible to go through with as long as he was here, with contacts and networks and not to forget a high ranked rank in one of the longest running packs made after the fire that had swept though Bleeding Souls.

[/html]
Number of words: 349

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... DOTAHT.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
A smile twisted the corner of her lips. What was she going to do? "Well, I'm going to give birth, and then I will raise them. Isn't that what one usually does with pups?" She moved forward, catching his hands. SHe carefully studied his face, sensing the anxiety that laid under the surface. After careful consideration, she spoke again, her soft voice less chipper.
"I guess what I wanted to know was if you wanted to play a role in their lives, if you wanted them to know you...or if that would complicate things in your life too much. I'm not here to force you to take responsability, and I'm not saying I don't want you to...I'm saying it's up to you what role you'd play to them, if any." That wasn't coming out like she'd wanted...she'd really only wanted to see his face light up with the same joy hers had when she figured it out. She hadn't thought that he would be less enthusiastic than she was.
She felt somewhat dissapointed in his lack of excitement, but she had to remind herself that not everyone considered themselves to be a parental figure. She swallowed, taking in a gentle breath and then letting it out slowly. Her thumb stroked the back of his hand gently. He was more than a twice over lover. He was a friend too, and one she never wanted to hurt. She bit the inside of her lip, nibbling at it anxiously, waiting for him to say something. Anything would do, even if he was going to say he wanted nothing to do with them. She sincerely hoped he would want to be at least a miniscule part of their lives. Thanos had once promised to be a part of her life when Dierdre had been young, and then he'd vanished. She hadn't entirely forgiven him for it. Deirdre hadn't lacked for father figures, but none were actually her father. She knew the girl had suffered for it. Would these pups be left fatherless too? Worries and doubts plagued her mind.
[/html]
[html]

indenttable500+

The woman was smiling at him. The three and a half year old male could not help but somewhat adore her ability to feel positive feelings around this horrible situation they had fallen into. His sky blue gaze fell to the swollen belly, and her words confirmed that the poison would be allowed to pulse and grow. As the white hands grabbed the cream ones, he made an effort in suppressing a reflex like need to step away from her. There was a small break, and he wondered if he was supposed to say something, anything. There were no words he could give her, so she went straight to her point, her reason for visiting him here today, besides showing him that his life would change.

Her words were so gentle, but he knew not what to do with them. She was offering him a way out. If he did not wish to acknowledge that the litter was rightfully his, then she would walk away and raise her child alone. Blue eyes twitched slightly as they kept staring at the same spot, where one or more living creatures hid under their mother’s womb. The Lilium wished the demon’s grasp was still as strong as it had been when he first had arrived. He had slain mothers and children without a worry in the world. He had even found a disturbed sort of pleasure in his doings. Where was the voice that was going to set things right? Another question directed to himself, why did he even care? This should not get to him, yet it did.

He had always possessed a puppy like curiosity to certain things. He also realized that he actually cared about this, because of his reaction. Excitement would have been Deuce’s preferred reaction; he realized that, but the fact that he did not manage to stay indifferent of something that could easily be made to be her problem alone. No, he actually did care. How odd. His hand released itself from her grasp gently, and he licked his lips nervously as his hand moved towards and placed itself on the swollen belly against his will. What the fuck had he done?

A short flashback brought the male back to Milla, the wolfess that had died giving birth to his firstborn daughter, named after his mother and himself. She had given her life for him and for what she had believed was the result of their love. The woman had been young and foolish, and he had been in the need of entertainment. Yet, he had taken care of his daughter. Once he had sent her away, making sure she ended up in Clouded Tears before he turned away. She had come back and brought Cercelee with her. He had raised them together, though no one would ever know of it. Cercelee did not speak of it; he did not speak of it.

To think that it had happened again. Perhaps this was a new chance? Hey, little puppies, this is your rapist killer dad.. The choice was his. You know what I am capable of, Deuce. Would you really trust me as a father of something so innocent and pure? He believed he had already hit his decision, but it did not make him happy. He would have preferred a stillborn litter or nothing at all. He could always hope.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... DOTAHT.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
She didn't know what she had expected from him. But his words startled her almost as much as his gentle touch on her swollen belly. Her hangs hung in the air momentarilly before drifting back down to her sides like a feather on the breeze. She made no move to slide away from him. The pups inside of her seemed to push closer to him, though. A whisp of a smile caressed her face as the pressure became stronger, pup against his hand. Even in the womb, they knew their father.
She considered her answer, wanting the words to be reassuring. "You are not quite the monster you claim to be, Haku. I know you can be kind and caring. I can trust you with our pups. I can trust you with my life, and with the lives of those I love. Everyone has a darker side, everyone had their secrets. But that doesn't meant you can not trust anyone." She lifted her eyes to him, shadows lurking inside the bi-colored orbs. "I killed a living being once. And I enjoyed it. I enjoyed his blood all over my hands and in my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of his blood on my tounge. I enjoyed his pain. He hurt me, and I enjoyed getting my revenge. Does that make me a monster?" The question was a challenge, a fiery thrust.

[/html]
[html]

indenttable300+

Something moved behind the wall of fur, bumping against the index of his hand. He was not sure how to react, so the hand just lay idly there against the belly infested with parasites. A moment passed before Deuce’s words sounded yet again, and a disappointment flushed over him, sort of. He wanted to somehow be able to believe what she said, but he knew that was not true. The demon was sleeping, but he knew very well what resided inside of him, and it was capable of terrible things. This body was its vessel, its vessel was Haku, and he had learned to take pleasure in the darker ways. He could be kind and caring, the white female said, but he could be the direct opposite, and he knew very well that he could turn against the ones that were closest to him. Nothing was safe, not in the end. There was only blood and death.

He had killed quite a larger number than one. Everyone had a dark side, everyone could kill. However, it was what lied behind the deed that characterized the soul and whichever grades of evil existed inside of it. No, that does not make you a monster. Should he try to explain what he meant, what he was, or should he just let it go? He lifted his gaze to gaze into the bi coloured orbs of the female. If the puppies actually were his, then was it possible the corruption had spread? His talons connected with the skin, gentle without being close to piercing the skin whatsoever. The blue eyed male tried to avoid thinking of what he could do with those claws. It was not an option he could choose. At least not today.

When will they be born? His voice was a bit more flat than he had intended, but nothing could be done about that.

[/html]
[html]
His tone was flatter than she would have liked, but he didn't remove his hand from her extended belly. She wouldn't pretend not to be somewhat dissapointed at his lack of excitement, but she wouldn't lord it over him, either. His question caught her somewhat by surprise, and she answered it quietly.
"Early December...my pack has plently of hunters, which is good, because there will be more than just my pups to feed. Iskata is having a litter, and Da'Vinci brought his two pups to us too." In a way, she felt like she was defending her pack. And in a way, she was. He still hadn't answered if he would be a part of their litter's lives or not, and she felt as if she needed to prove that she could do it on her own.
[/html]
[html]

indenttablesorry for wait..

He slowly chewed on his lower lip, nearly piercing the skin, imagining the lip was something else, something smaller. It was in moments like these that he knew for sure that his mentality was fucked up. A parent surely did not think such thoughts? The Lilium withdrew his hand from the warmth where the unborn children rested. Enough food and playmates. What else did children need. There were bastard children everywhere, and an absent parent was not new. Haku himself had grown up without Lisichka, and mostly without Colibri, and he had turned out oka.. wait.. never mind. Anyway, this was the best for them all (definitely for him, and that was what mattered to him in the end). I’m sorry Deuce. I can’t. I wont.. His gaze broke off and his face and body swirled around and started to move away. She could take it as a sign that he was upset, and he knew that such a departure would surely upset her, so maybe she would explode like a bomb like females used to do, and decided to hate him. In the end, it would be easier for her to go on that way, without him. He felt somewhat saddened though, because Deuce was one of the few wolves he had felt comfortable calling friend. Shit luck.

[/html]
It's okay. End this here, then. Smile

His words came as a shock to her, a dash of cold water in a sleeping face. And even before his words registered, he was moving away, leaving. She watched the male go. Once, perhaps, she would have gone balistic, would have followed him, demanded he be a man and face up to her. She swallowed, placing a hand over the pups. her pups. She would be doing this herself then. She lifted her chin, taking a deep breath. She hadn't been expecting or even asking a mateship with the male, just reassurance. But she could do this on her own. She'd done it before. She'd be doing it again.

She licked her lips, wanting to say something, anything to his retreating back. Instead, she turned away. She wouldn't turn her back on him if he ever changed his mind, nor if he only needed a friend. "it will be okay,' she murmured to her unborn pups. She headed for home, to her pack and her friends. She could and would do this herself. She was strong enough.