The Boys Are Back!
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

The sun was setting on Crimson Dreams and the coal male had taken refuge in the library of the mansion. d been taught to read. This room had caught his attention when he was exploring back when he was a young puppy. He had by now completely restored it to the furthest exstent that he could. The floors where a light wood bright against the pearly white bookshelves that reached up to the tall ceiling which was decorated with gold swirls and pictures of angels. The library was grand to say the least, his private haven simply because he was one of the lucky wolves that had been taught to read. Large bay windows allowed the dim light from the setting sun to enter the cave and allowed for the best view of the beach and water. Long red curtains flooded the room with a hint of color as well as a fire place in the center surounded by a few couches.

To the right of these couches a large black grand piano stood old and magestic. Jazper sat on the bench , a book on the music stand that went by the name of The Great Gatsby. He had decided to take a break form his evening studies to endulge in his music. Large hands flew across the white keys as he played a song and sang along, the notes ringing threw the room.

"What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Nothing to prove

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

Nothing to lose
and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive."

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yay! Maybe this will start Haven's love for music! I want him to learn to play the guitar when he gets older :3

The sun was going down, and usually by now moma Nani or Anu would be ushering all the pups inside the den for sleep. But Haven wasn't sleepy! There was so much exploring yet to do! He had been doing his best to be sneaky and make sure his moms weren't able to find him and carry him off to bed. He had been wondering through the woods that surrounded the den most of the day, but now his oversized paws carried him to a clearing. Jade eyes grew wide and his mouth hung open as he looked at the manor for the first time (that he could remember anyway). "WOW!" He exclaimed. Now this was exciting. And such a good hiding place! He scrambled forward towards the steps that lead up to the entrance of the massive building.

It took the young pup a good amount of time to scale the stairs. And another good amount of strength and effort to push the big front door open. Man, that had been a lot of work! Small mouth opened in a yawn. He had wanted to stay up and now he was tired with all the work. That was frustrating. However, suddenly strange noises rang throughout the big house. Now what was that? Haven had never heard anything like it before. His big clumsy paws moved in the direction of the sounds until he came to the doorway of a giant room. His eyes caught sight of a big black form at a very strange looking thing. The noises were coming from the wolf and the big black object. He waddled over and tugged at Jazper's tail with his mouth. "Jazpers, what is you doin? What is those noises?" The boy was more than intrigued by this all.

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

As his song came to an end he let the final chord echo before he started a lullaby of sorts. How could he tell Garnet his parents reactions. They had full out called him a shame to the family, he had dishonored them because he was in love with a coyote. The lullaby shifted and moved with his emotions. The nerve they had to tell him he had brought shame to the family. Ever since he was adopted he had hanged on every word from both of them and the ranked wolves. Now, he found himself the highest ranked male in his pack, the protector of his friends and family and a banished she-wolf and the impulsize sex driven male he called mother and father had the never to call him dishonorable because he was in love.

The piano shook with deep and intense chords as he thought of his parents. they had left him. They had taken away his family for the third and final time. He was in love with a girl and he would have her no matter what they said. He would raise a family with her and be a better father then Lucifer or Pilot had been to him. Suddenly, he stopped playing feeling a pull on his tail. Turning around quickly, a smile spread across his face and Havens voice cought his attention. The bench Jazper sat on was a bit to high for the boy to get up himself to get a good look at the keys so Jazz picked him up by the scruff and placed him beside himself, messing up the fur on the boys head playfully. "I'm playing some music on my piano.." He pat the large black insturment. "You see you just press a key and a certain sound comes from the piano. By putting some sounds together you can make a song juts like the one I was singing." Pressing on a few keys he demonstrated with a smirk.

[/html]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The boy couldn't help but laugh a bit as Jazper picked him up and set him down on the bench beside the large male. His tail thumped against the bench as his hair was mussed. He really liked Jazz. He was big and strong, but he was almost always fun to be around. It was obvious to the pup that the older wolf was really a big teddy bear. And even though Haven really wasn't afraid of anything, he always felt perfectly safe when he was around the black luperci. "Moosic?" He questioned. Jade orbs followed Jazper's hand as he patted the big object and called it a piano. "Pieano." Some words were still rather difficult for him to pronounce, but each day he was getting a little better.

The boy watched raptly as his elder showed him how the device worked. Eyes grew wide and his ears twitched with each sound that was emitted. Eagerly wanting to try it for himself he jumped up and placed his front paws on the keyboard. He plunked away. The sounds he was making weren't nearly as pretty as the ones Jazper could make. But after a few moments he was already getting better and the cords he clumsily pressed weren't as harsh on his ears. "I tink I likes moosic. Tho I'm not goods at its like yous Jazz." Haven looked up into the big yellow eyes of his friend, hoping to learn more about this interesting new thing.

[/html]
[html]

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do!

I'm sooo sorry about the lateness! I've just been overly busy. Need to grab some new threads to keep the muse up I think.

A smile spread across his lips as he watched the boy's enthusiasm and listened to him repeat the words. Haven was quite the kid. Sure, he couldn't say the words properly but what young puppy could? Atleast, he was slowly getting better. His happy and out-going spirit always left Jazz in a good mood. Naniko's pup's had opened the males eyes. He wanted sons and daughters of his own, he wanted a family. He had decided he would ask Garnet in about a months time after all they had both just recently discovered eachothers feelings.

The plunking of notes shook Jazper from his thoughts and his gazed look was replaced with happy golden eyes. He was progressing quickly for a pup. The notes eventually started to sound harmonic and didn't leave him wishing he could flinch. At the boys words Jazz just smiled and patted him on the back. " Give it time Haven. Trust an old dog on this one, in a few months you'll be a force to be reckoned with. I'm sure one day you'll give me a run for my money with music, hunting and fighting. Maybe someday i'll bring you out on a trip with me and we'll have some guy time." Giving him a wink Jazper returned his gaze to the piano, "Now, the easiest way to make a nice sound is triads or just thirds. I dont expect you to remember those words. All you do is pick a key which we'll call one. then, rembering that note is one, count up or down, 1,2 ,3. Play that note and you have a third." Demonstrating a few times Jazper picked random notes and then showed him counting three and playing both together.

[/html]
[html]
No worries! I've been busy lately too ><

Haven's mouth opened in a wide, goofy grin. Small copper tail waved happily back and forth in the air. "Reallys??" It was great to have the older male believe in him. Of course his mothers did, and that was great, but to have someone who didn't have to care for him think so was a boost to his confidence. "YEAH! Dat woulds be so funs Jazz! Pwomise?" The prospect of a special outing with Jazper sounded like it would be sooo much fun! They could play and he could teach the young boy more about music and hunting! Anu had given him a special hunting lesson the other day, but he knew that he always needed more practice.

Triads? That sounded like the name of some funny kind of creature to the pup. He couldn't help but laugh a little at the word, but he was quiet about it. He really wanted to learn about the piano. Something about the sounds it produced was magical to the boy. Sometimes it was hard for him to sit still and be focused, but when it came to this it was easy to. Even now, he somehow knew that this would be something he would enjoy for his whole life. Intently he watched Jazper demonstrate the technique. It wasn't as easy for Haven, being small and not having fingers, but he used each of his paws to copy what his friend did. He grinned, satisfied that he had caught on to that concept. "Jazpers, when do I get to change?" His four-legged form was just fine with him, but he was excited to be able to change and have hands like all the adults could.

[/html]
[html]

Jazz was protective of his pack and family. He always had been and always would be without knowing exsactly why. His parents and brothers had all moved away from Naniko's pack when he was younger but Jazper looked up to Naniko. She was strong, open and a good leader, a good friend. Haven seemed to take on a lot of his mothers positive qualities but, he would have to hold his judgment until the pup was older. Yet, for now, he was happy to consider the boy a great pup.

As Haven's tail started to wage and his smile grew Jazz couldn't hold back a laugh."Really, you're a very quick learner." It was amazing how fast pups cought on to things! He relaxed as Haven tried out the new lesson on the keys, until the next question perked his ears. So, he had figured out that he wasn't like his surrounding family. ”Well, your lucky you were born with luperci blood. My adoptive dad, Lucifer, had to share his blood with me for me to change. Don't worry you have a few more months yet before you change.”

[/html]
[html]

He was a quick learner, wasn't he? He was already the best at tracking out of the four siblings (at least as far as he knew and was concerned). This music stuff was going to be something he wanted to work hard at too. However he had the feeling that the serious practice of it would have to wait until he was able to shift forms like the adult wolves. That was a little disappointing, but it would be too long until then, right? The boy wondered what other instruments there were aside from the piano. Maybe he would like some of them even better!

His nose crinkled at the thought of blood. Haven had never seen much of it, but he knew that most times it came around when people fought. He didn't like violence, unless it was just pretend. Of course he would fight to protect the people he cared about, like his sister Mati or his moms, but it was definitely not something he would go looking for. But he was unaware of the fact that the stuff that was inside you could turn someone into a werewolf. "I didn' knows there were wolves that couldn' change." How very interesting. His face turned to a pout as Jazper said he had a few months before he could shift. That wasn't fair! He wanted to be able to do it now! "Awwwww, dat stinks."

The pup's attention was suddenly distracted as a playful streak hit him. A soft growl rumbled in his chest as he grabbed onto Jazper's pants and began to tug on them. "Comes on Jazz. Wet's wrestle!

[/html]
[html]

A slight chested chuckle caught in Jazper's chest as the boys nose crinkled and then turned to a pout. Nodding solemly he spoke softly wiht the boy, "There's many wolves that don't have shifting blood. Then there are even some that choose not to shift even when they can. Also, some non-shifting blood wolves don't like werewolves. You'll fide that there are many different types of wolves and animals in this world and not everyone's going to like everyone. We're lucky you're mother Naniko is so accepting." Jazz always considered him in debted to Naniko ever since she let him stay with the pack as a pup and now because she allowed Garnet to come and go.

A small sound caused the black wolf's ears to perk as a small grummbling growl erupted from Haven. Apparently he had enough of learning and it was time to play. With a tug of his pants the larger male stood with a devilish grin. He jumped from the piano stool and ran to the couches grabbing his cloak. The cloak was a deep brown made of bear fur from a corpes he had found on a hunt one day. Throwing it over his shoulders he took a stance with all fours on the ground, "Once again the evil Jazper has taken over the mighty white castle!" He howled as he jumped on top of one of the white couches, "Who will save the poor village people from the mighty rule of me?!"

[/html]
[html]

The boy listened curiously as Jazper explained all the different types of wolves there were. There were wolves that could shift but didn't want to? That seemed kind of silly to him. If they could, why wouldn't they? There were so many things it looked like you could do when you were taller and had hands instead of paws. He could understand liking the wolf form better, but not not wanting to change at all. And some wolves don't like luperci? Now that was just stupid. They were all the same! How could you not like something that was basically the same as you? The world seemed to be kind of a silly place it sounded like.

As the large wolf pulled his pants from Haven's grip, the small boy growled and barked as he watched the wolf throw a giant fur cloak around himself. Oh boy! These kinds of games were his favorite! And he got to play the hero again! He was a good hero, even if he did say so himself. The pup leaped majestically off of the piano bench and landed in front of the couch. "I, teh bwrave knight Haven, will stops you!" he declared. Before Jazper could make another move he bolted under the couch, preparing to make his sneak attack.

[/html]
[html]

Jazper knew the stories of knights, princesses and dragons. The fight from the hero until the bad guy was good and dead and the princess was yours. His mother Taka Angel use to tell him the smae stories when he was a pup, just as Haven had been told. The only difference was Jazz's last name was Knight. In his mind he consiered himself to be a modern day knight, as silly as that may seem to others. Naturally he kept this to himself but he always loved being the hero, the big loveable teddy bear that would protect friends, family and strangers for no reason but for the thrill and his compassion. This, he belived, was a trait his mother hald influenced on him since the earily years.

As it was though, at the moment he was a villian in his own life. His drinking had caused him to yell at his father and sleep with a male coyote and in his sorrow for his dead parents he had let himnself be used and use yet another male. What was he becoming? His only answer was the very villian he was pretending to be. He leaped down from the couch as Haven tucked himself under, "Oh no! Not the brave Haven!" Looking around in a over dramatic way he spoke aloud once more, "But where have you gone oh brave one? Maybe, you are not as brave as the stories claim!"Lowering himself to the ground he began to snif around loudly in circles until he was infront of the couch. Droping down to his belly he yelled, "Boo!!"

[/html]
[html]
Shorty McShort Short Tongue

From under the couch, jade eyes watched as the evil Jazper's ginormous paws hit the ground. At the villain's taunts he wanted to growl and jump out right then and there. But a real hero knew better than to fall for such tricks. He quietly waited until the right moment presented itself for his attack. The large black wolf sniffed around the couch, attempting to pinpoint his location, but seemingly unable to. But then his face appeared suddenly and he yelled. Haven wasn't scared though, oh no not at all. Instead, the brave knight dashed forward, hopping onto Jazper's face and grabbing a hold of his ear in his mouth.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: psst....slap me! D: Shoorrt...i vote short is better for this thread XD

IC:

With a small yelp of surprise Jazper pulled back. He hadn't expected the little male to charge at his face. Haven's body sat on top of his muzzle as he tugged on his ear. Jazper laughed as he looked at the boy with crossed eyes, a blury picture indead. Grinding his teeth he held back a real growl as the pup clung to his ear. Instead of growling the larger wolf grabbed hold of Havens tail and gave a small playful tug, "You realize you've got a set of teeth on ya lad?" Taking the orange tail Jazz stuck it threateningly between his own jaws. If only he could really show the boy who was boss, that would be fun! However, as it was Hevan was still to small to full out wrestle without a follow up talk form Naniko or Anu about being careful with the boy.

[/html]
[html]
Short is gut, yesh! And Haven's not really hurt, more shock than anything.

The small orange boy growled as he continued to tug on Jazper's ear. Though at his large friend's words, he lightened up on his grip. He was always careful with his siblings, but he sometimes forgot that adults could feel pain from his little puppy teeth too. But as his short tail was placed between Jazper's teeth a small wave of panic hit him. It went away quickly, because he knew that Jazper would never do anything to hurt him. But still, Haven's position in this tussle had been compromised and he needed to find a new strategy.

Carefully he pulled his tail out from between the big wolf's jaws and released his own grip on the male's ear. He attempted to jump down to one of Jazper's broad shoulders, but his big clumsy paws slipped and he tumbled to the floor. Luckily for the pup, his body was still very pliable, so the fall didn't hurt him like it could of. But as his first paw hit the ground he yelped at the pain that shot up his leg. As he stood up he held his front right paw in the air, not wanting to put any weight on it. He whimpered as he looked up to his friend.

[/html]