I can tell that we are gonna be friends
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ablev2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yeah, let's. If we could wait a bit that would be best for me. He could wander over to AW and be like "Oh Hay!" XD And this is teh suck, sorry Tongue

Magical beasts were a special interest of his, even though he still didn't know about many of them. It seemed like there was some kind of connection between such things and the knights and ladies of the old human world. Knights fought dragons. In his future studies of that time period, he would discover all the other ways that magic and that time were connected. But the boy needed to learn to read before that would be possible. All things in due time (though he was somewhat impatient).

"Mah uncle is DaVinci! An' mah cousins are Ty and uh..." What had her name been? He hadn't met her, but they had told him her name. "Sky...Skylar!" His head nodded as he spoke, proud that he had remembered the name of his girl cousin. He wondered what she was like. DaVinci had said that she looked like him, but what about her personality? Was she like Ty, or was she different? He'd have to go to Phoenix Valley one day to find out. Haven noted the names of the other packs as Leland said them. He didn't know what use they would be to him now, but they might be important later. "I sees."

The pup looked over his shoulder, back in the direction of the den. As much as he was enjoying talking to Leland, he thought it might be best if he stopped back by home. His mothers tended to worry a lot, and he didn't want to get in trouble. "Wells, I should prolly goes back to da den. But I hope I can see yous again soons!" He hoped that his new friend wouldn't be disappointed.

[/html]