What I like about you
[html]

"You're really special to me. And I don't know...how to show it sometimes, physically. But now you can always remember" She unclasped the necklace so she might place it around Anu's neck. "If you want to wear it, anyway. I know it might get in the way during hunting or other stuff like that" She grinned back at her mate. "It's a pretty stone for a pretty wolf." She thought that it would look fantastic on her.

[/html]
[html]

end here?

She let Nani place it around her neck, her smile never faltering. Of course she wanted to wear it. Looking down at the stone that fell just below her neckline she placed her paw over it, feeling its weight against her fur. It was small, though beautiful, and unexpectedly heavy as if it held everything Naniko meant it too, all the feels that shared for each other.

Maybe she had pushed to hard, when thinking about Nani’s first words. She had never forgotten that she was loved, no matter how they had expressed it before. Taking her eyes away from the diamond she brought them back to the jade orbs of her mates. Thank you. I love it. The words were genuine, and the easiest that came to mind. Slightly speechless, Anu wished she had something to give as well.

She took the white wolves paw into hers, giving it a tight squeeze. Maybe they could forget dinner once again, letting the house burn around them. Then maybe they could hold onto each other, so that Nani would always remember how special she was too.

[/html]