Taking on the otherworld
[html]
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g124/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
i prowl the earth for ages and ages

Wow sorry this took so incredibly long, its been one thing after the other with me

until i can find what I am looking for...

So much here. She felt strange, overwhelmed with the silence, the eerie repossession of this former city, this former world that she had never had any notion over. Not until now. The newest pack member to Crimson Dreams was now taking her right to explore all that she could, to grow familiar with not only her pack lands but this and all that enveloped 'Souls as a whole. She had never expected to find an abandoned city - though why she did not presume so she was not sure. Nefertiti shivered as her soft pads pushed across cracked concrete of a former sidewalk, scattered with grasses and growing trees.

It was oddly beautiful, with buildings cascading downwards in a slow crawling crumble to the earth that was so willing to engulf it with its embrace. Dark ears lay pinned pack in a wave of mildness - she felt so out of place, this was unlike anything she had ever encountered. Her aching heart wished she had someone she knew to be with her, more specifically her brother Horus. But the unknown had claimed him and it had been months since she herself had left...she could not waste any more of her time on her past now. She had a future. Somehow this future was tied with the desolate overgrown destruction that this city had brought her.

[/html]
[html]
Absolutely not a problem! :] I had a few threads to post in anyway! Thanks for starting.

It had taken all her courage and several hours of internal pep talks for Stockholm to convince herself to leave the comfort and familiarity of the Crimson Dreams pack land. Geneva was not a wanderer by nature, certainly not an adventurer or explorer. She very often let her mind do the wandering for her, content to experience the world vicariously through books and tales she heard from other creatures. But since her conversation with Ehno, a wolf possessed of the wandering spirit, she could not chase images of the abandoned city from her mind.

It called to her for several reasons, although the foremost reason was that during her first few months of life she had been raised in an urban setting. But Halifax was not at all what she had expected. She felt as though she were caught between two distinctly different places, as though the streets she wandered through were spliced between two different realties. The icy cold glint from cracked windows contrasted with the sparse sunlight peeking through the branches of trees that seemed intent on taking over and consuming the ruins of the city.

She walked in Optime form, carrying a small satchel over her shoulder. She found a surprisingly sturdy looking bench resting somewhat lopsidedly within the cement of the sidewalk. It looked as if the right side had sunk into the ground just slightly enough to give the wooden bench a slant. The stone-hued femme sat gingerly on it, and when she found it sound, she pulled out a few loose sheets of paper and charcoal and began etching a rough draft of the streets, lime green eyes darting up and down from the paper. She noticed a dark figure wandering the streets, although her useless nose (she could hardly capture scents at close range) couldn't tell her anything. "Greetings," she called out to the stranger. Perhaps she knew more about this strange city.

[/html]