Leaves me down and lonely.
[html]

I forgot about this yesterday. <3 SORRY.

indentSnow fell from the sky and landed on her back in thick clumps. Red eyes peered out of her face which was covered in the soft fluffy whiteness. She almost blended in with the snow perfectly now that she had been lying still for quite a while. She watched the water rush about the Yawrah River. Faolin had been on her way to check up on Rachias, she had returned to Inferni for a brief visit explaining where she had been all this time.

indentFaolin rose up on her paws, it was getting late in the afternoon. She had no particular reason for visiting Clouded Tears so late, but she had this urge to check up on the youth. Mainly, the reason was to see Laruku, but she tried to think of what she would say to him. It would be kind of awkward, she did not know what had gone on completely between him and Gabriel, but Faol wanted to trust him. She wanted to be able to trust him at least, because that's where Rachias would be living.. for now. Shaking her fur from head to tail, the snow flew all around her and the wind whipped the loose flakes that had not melted on her fur back around and off and over the river.

indentWith her nose lifted to the air, she trotted off into the direction of Clouded Tears, scenting her way about through the thick flurries that fell softly on the earth. Her paws fell just as softly so she would not be heard or delayed in getting there. She did not want to show up too late, but the snow had left her with little choice and she could not travel too fast. Her tail swished back and forth, she was half away across the Yawrah River Territory, it would not be too long before she reached the borders of Clouded Tears.

[/html]
[html]

Nightmares had never really been a problem for him, even with all of the tragedies that had acculturated throughout his three long years of life. Sleep had been a black hole, a void that sucked in all of his thoughts and numbed him into nothing for a few hours. When the monster had awakened somewhere, he still did not dream, probably because he was never really asleep anymore -- but there were no flashes or even vague memories of what had transpired in those times when someone else took control of his wretched body, but now. And yet now, there were shadows in his head to fill in the holes that had been abandoned by something else and he could not sleep any more.

He feared for his daughter because he knew he was unpredictable. Ryoujoku had now reared his ugly head in some days, maybe a week already, but there had been breaks before and he did not trust himself. Rachias did not seem to have a bad relationship with the demon; indeed, she seemed to prefer the other, but that brought even less comfort. Maybe she wouldn't be hurt physically, but her mind would corrupt and she would become another monster in the night, another blemish weighing down on his heart and soul, and he felt selfish even just thinking of her as such. She deserved better, but she was too stubborn to see just why she was better off in Inferni and Laruku had yet to come up with the courage to tell her exactly how much of a wicked creature he really was.

The tattered alpha sat on the riverbank staring at nothing. Unless it was a dead body floating along in the water in his head. In his head. Except it had been real once. His throat throbbed dully, but he tried not to think about why or all of the things that had led up to the fact that his throat had almost been torn out. Almost. It should have been, but there he was once again, still, relentlessly living even after everything he had done. Sometimes he felt like he had become the world's most bitter and cruel joke.
[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

Wow, sorry for the wait. Shouldn't happen again with Christmas break and everything. Smile Parents have been limiting my computer time though. xD

Not so surprisingly, it had not been that hard to pick up Laruku's scent. It seemed as if he had spent a bit of time at the Yawrah River considering the last time when she had met him it was almost at this exact spot. He was sad at that time, but that was so long ago, could he still be like that? How could someone be so sad all the time? It hurt her to see other's like that since she was generally a cheery coyote. His golden coat stuck out in the white snow, so she followed her eyes for the rest of the way. Watching him with mild interest. Faolin knew of his change in personalities, so which one would she meet? Something about the way he was sitting there, she knew it was Laruku.

Her mouth felt dry and she could not think of anything to say, but she greeted him in the same cheery voice she was so used to using. "Hey, Laruku," she smiled at him, slowly taking a seat beside the larger golden and brown colored hybrid. Trying to figure out just what he was staring at she stared off into the same direction. Where was Rachias? Faolin was tired from her long trip up and her mind was foggy and her body wanted to drift off into sleep. It was so quiet except for the water before her, there were no sounds made by any animals. A squirrel here or there, but that was about it. "How's Rachias doing?"

Really, Faolin had missed the young girl being around. She had Arkham, Andre and Empusa to look after now, but she had taken a liking to all the pups. Even though Andre was a bit of tough nut to crack, he was getting more and more hateful as time went on. Too bad he would not go to Laruku, perhaps his other self would have put the pup in his place or could have nurtured the hate growing within him. Faolin did not want him to end up like Hybrid and it seemed he was becoming more and more like him as the days passed by.
[/html]
[html]

S'all gooooood. .... Except this post sucks. xD

The river was what the lake was not. Movement. Change. Freedom to some extent. The fog rolled around the forest, but it was the same old fog month after month, year after year. The river flowed -- the current never stopped; the water he was seeing how would fall into the ocean and then it would be carried away for miles and miles, to the other side of the planet; there, it would flow into other lakes and rivers. Maybe it would be back someday. Maybe not. But it didn't matter because he wasn't the water in the river; he was stuck here until he died and that day seemed further away with every day he lived (wasn't it supposed to be the opposite?)

He twitched an ear at the voice and slowly turned his head. He couldn't really remember the last time he had seen Faolin, but it was probably a lifetime ago. He couldn't remember a lot of things anymore, but he was supposed to be letting them go, right? There was no therapist to tell him that though. She refuses to go back to Inferni, he said quietly, And I can't bring myself to tell her that I might kill her in her sleep. The tattered hybrid snorted softly and turned away again, She probably wouldn't believe me anyway. He didn't know why he was assuming Faolin knew about Ryoujoku; he had no idea if she'd ever met him, but if she knew about Rachias enough to ask him about her, then surely she would have been speaking to Gabriel and Gabriel definitely knew. Why then, had no one come to retrieve his wayward daughter (pushing the responsibility off on someone else, are we)?

How are the others? As far as he knew, he had not properly met either of his sons. It was probably better that way; they obviously had no real interest in hunting him down and he wasn't about to give them any reason to.

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

My dad has held my computer hostage. :/ Every morning I wake up he is downloading some other movie on the computer and makes it high priority so nothing will load. Blah. NEW COMPUTER THOUGH! And shush you, your post was great!

She started to wonder why Rachias would want to leave the comforts of Inferni. Laruku seemed a hard creature to warm up to it seemed. Faol had been kind of upset, but was it not Rachais decision on where she lived? That was the reason Faolin had not gone to fetch her. Although, a good eye and ear would be kept out for the girl. If anything ever happened to her, well Faolin did not know what she would do exactly. Rachias was still young and she would either come back or stay in Clouded Tears for the rest of her life.

"She wants to stay with you and I am not going to force her hand otherwise. I hope nothing happens to her, I think she'll be fine really," Faolin sighed and stared down into the river trying to pick out just what Laruku was staring at. The river itself it seemed because there was nothing in particular interest other than the fast moving waters. "Well, Arkham misses his sister quite a bit, I am sure and well, Andrezej is... well, I don't really know. He's extremely distant and tries to fend for himself. He is too much like Kaena, maybe worse, and Hybrid seems only to be nurturing these habits," She looked back at Laruku looking him up and down, he seemed a little more battered than usual. "How are you holding up?"

It was funny, with the winter months it usually brought a lot of new members, but this year seemed a little slow. They had, what, two or three new members now, all great additions to the clan although she was not completely sure if they would stick around or not. It was hard to say and she did not want to get her hopes up. Most joiners were not looking for a place to stay, just long enough to eat their share and leave again it seemed.

[/html]
[html]

It was strange in a way. Now that the grinning monster in his head seemed to be taking a break from rampaging around in his body, his daughter had become most distant. It had been obvious from the beginning that she had preferred the other to himself and that fact disturbed him on multiple levels. What sort of things had the other been feeding her naive and innocent mind? Regardless of that though, he knew he didn't try very hard to make himself presentable and friendly -- indeed, it was probably why she didn't seem to care for or respect him as much as his counterpart; no doubt he did his best to carry himself as a charismatic and suave individual. Laruku shook his head to himself but continued to stare at the nothing in the waters.

Faolin's words seemed to give descriptions of two sons that would end up being very different. If one missed his sister, then certainly it was obvious that he cared about things and people and family (oh, but didn't that mean that he would seek him out eventually?), but the other? Kaena Lykoi had been a complicated character and he wouldn't pretend to know what he knew much of anything about her, but even when she wasn't there, her reputation was what everyone understood and remembered. He didn't very much like the idea of a child growing up in those sort of footsteps. And he wasn't sure he knew who Hybrid was, but he got the idea anyway.

There was a cackling in the back of his head at the coyotess's question; it felt so obligatory was all. There isn't much to hold up, he said simply, turning to her at long last, So I guess it isn't that hard. It was only a half-lie anyway. How are you?

[/html]
[html]
i love Laruku, umg. <3 anndddd, Faol talks wayyyy too much. :/

Nothing had really changed since the last time she had found him. It was about the same place, same sort of conversation about nothing all too important - except Rachias, that was Faolin's main concern. She missed the little whelp being about Inferni. Although, she understood to say the least that she needed to be with her father. Her mother abandoned her, Faolin had felt the same way, but only recently found out that Asphyxia did not die and that she did really abandon her and left her on her own. Worst of it, Asphyxia forgot who she was. It had been almost two years since the hybrid seen her daughter but it was no excuse.

Her gaze drifted back to the river, smooth and fast flowing. Ice formed on the surface in places and others she could see the fast moving river flowing quickly beneath. It had been a cold couple of days to say the least, and it was not going to be get any better, not for a couple weeks anyway. She could hardly wait for spring, winter was such a bad time of the year for her. It was cold and lonely, food was scarce, although it did not seem that bad this year. She sighed, too many worries to fuss over, nothing she could do to change it. Faol pushed the thoughts aside in her mind and turned back to catch what Laruku had been saying.

A smirk formed on her lips and she jerked her head back looking up at the sky. "Not much, Inferni seems to be thriving yet again, hopefully a couple new members will find there way. Even if it's only for the rest of the winter. I'm doing okay I guess, keeping an eye the pups we currently have for the most part." Faolin enjoyed looking after them, she wanted to have children of her own. In due time Gabriel and her probably would. Shivering, she gripped her arms and rubbed them, trying to keep warm. "Man, I wish the cold would just go away sometimes. The snow is fun I guess, but I miss the warmth of summer and being able to swim in the ocean."
[/html]
[html]

What, you like his retarded emo ass? xD lulzFaolyMostTalkitive!

A slow and steady downward spiral: that was all the last few years of his life had been. One thing after another and another and deep down, he knew that most, if not all, of it was his fault. And even now, he couldn't find it in him to put too much effort into changing things. It was why things continued down the same old path -- he couldn't change himself for one reason or another and giving up was always too tempting and too easy an answer. He needed to forget about everything and start over, but that wasn't any more an option than anything else. A hopeless case, chasing his own tail and waiting for the day he just spun off a cliff because he couldn't see where he was going. Pathetic.

He listened to what she had to say about Inferni, tucking the information away in the back of his mind where he was half-sure he would forget it as soon as she left. His memory had not improved much and the tawny male wasn't even really sure if he could accurately say that the black outs had become less frequent. Maybe Tsunami had managed to kill some of him after all, but then what would explain the laughter that still lurked in dark crevices of his skull? I like the winter, he said quietly, speaking without thought. Everything looks clean. Pure. Untainted and untouched, but that only made blood so much more obvious when it was there. I don't mind the cold. Because usually, he felt hollow on the inside and the cold complimented that well. Does it snow on the coast?

[/html]