there's a pretty young thing in front of you
[html]
Killi-love!

The Crimson Dreams wolfess was on her way back home from Halifax. It wasn't often that she found any reason to visit the dilapidated human city, but she had had good reason today. It seemed to be getting colder by the day, much to her dismay. Even though Kansas already had many blankets in their room, and their combined body temperatures were enough to keep them warm for the time, she was nervous about the frigid winter. There was a large bundle of heavy blankets in her slender ebony arms. She had also acquired a new human accessory. A scarf with beige, pink, and white parallel lines was wrapped around her neck. Savina was lucky that in the store the item had been in, there had been a mannequin showing how the thing was to be worn, otherwise she would have been clueless. Whether or not it would help keep her warm had yet to be determined, but she liked that the pink in the fabric matched the pink shell that hung on the delicate silver chain. Honestly, that was the main reason she had chosen that particular scarf.

A grin was plastered on her face because she had also finally found some gifts for Kansas. A book and a light and dark blue striped scarf were also in her bundle. Her mate was still teaching her how to read, and she didn't know much, but from what she had gathered the book she had found was a sort of poetry and she knew he liked that. The delicate fey pushed open the door to the mansion and carefully made her way up the stairs. The door to their room thankfully was open; it would have been quite the chore if it hadn't been. Her mate wasn't there at the moment, so she walked over to the far corner and set her load down. She yawned and stretched her arms wide over her head. That had been quite the trek. The girl felt no need to call for Kansas. He would return to their room soon enough and then she could surprise him with her finds.

[/html]
[html]
I'm sorry for making you wait. Again. D:

He'd spent the day at the coast, half-hoping he'd see someone familiar there. The last time he'd seen Ember, several months ago now, was on the sprawling beach, and it seemed a likely place to find his cheerful sibling. More than that, he decided he loved the ocean, perhaps because he'd found Savina's shell here, and sands and sea made him think of her in a way that was difficult for him otherwise. There were some things about her, particularly her past, that were still a mystery; he liked that, not that he wasn't interested in knowing about her life in Italy. He thought of her somewhere beyond the ocean, and it felt pleasantly strange. But he often had strange ways of seeing things.

When he arrived at the house, the sun was setting, dousing the western sky in watercolor. Once at the porch, he quickly shifted and opened the front door, moving quietly upstairs. He wondered if she was in their room already - Savina seemed to be a lot busier than him. Their door was open, and he stepped inside, to his surprise spotting her in the far end of the room and feeling his stomach swoop. "Hey, there." She was wearing a scarf - a piece of pretty cloth wrapped around her slender neck. He'd never seen one worn before. It was stunning on her, softly pink against her midnight coat. "This is beautiful..." Kansas grinned and moved to wrap his arms around her, pulling her close. He didn't notice the other things she'd already set down.

[/html]
[html]
S'ok lovely <3 And the book is a complete works of Shakespeare Big Grin

It was only moments until she heard his voice in their room. Her ears swiveled back to catch his words. A smile instantly lit up her features and she felt the familiar warmness flood her being. "Hey you." She looked back to see him just as he was approaching her, placing his arms around her and pulling her close. A soft sigh escaped her lips, loving the feel of being next to him. That thrill would never get old for her. Savina turned around in her love's arms so she could face him. "Thank you, though not as beautiful as me I hope," she teased. The sable fey knew what his answer would be, she just liked to hear him say it.

Her hands rested on his chest as she leaned up to kiss him, nighttime lids veiling her jeweled orbs. Being around him made her forget everything else temporarily. Until she remembered the surprises she had laying in the pile behind her. Her eyes popped back open and she rubbed her nose against his. "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you!" Slender form slipped from his grasp as she turned to collect the gifts. "I went to the city today. I know we have a lot of blankets already, but I got some more just in case. This cold weather is going to be tough for me to adjust to." The first thing she picked up was the book which she held in one hand, and hid the scarf behind her back with the other. "But I found some things for you too! Open your eyes!" The book was held out to him, her tail swaying back and forth, ecstatic to see his reaction

[/html]
[html]

And how he loved holding her. Her sigh made him shiver inside... He would have been embarrassed at the time to admit to her that the sound of her soft exhale both relaxed and excited him like a drug. She slipped round, facing him, her bright eyes suddenly coy. Not as beautiful as me... He had wondered if she might say something like that, and he grinned sheepishly at her, though his eyes were happy. "Never," came his simple reply as he touched her neck beneath the scarf.

Their kiss was deep and he moved his hand to the back of her head, enhancing that feeling again. He was reluctant to let her go, but she had asked something of him. His expression was now puzzled - what did she have for him? He admittedly wouldn't know how to accept something from her. But his lashes fluttered and closed over his blue eyes.

Blankets? He'd been meaning to do the same; one never knew what kind of winter this would be. He smiled, and when instructed, opened his eyes to find her holding a beautiful, enticing book of tales by a man named Shakespeare. "Savina!" His smile was electric. He'd never heard of Shakespeare before. Though he was anxious to see what kinds of writings were in the book, he'd take a look inside later—as predicted, he didn't know what to say to his mate. "I can't believe you… found this—thank you. I'll... read some to you." He carefully set the book down on a small end table, smiling at it before turning back to her. Her hand was hidden behind her back. "I think you have something else…" he jested.

[/html]
[html]
I can't wait to see how awkwardly this all plays out XD And some PP, lemme know if you want anything changed!

The touches on her neck, and then the back of her head as they kissed made her body shiver. Something about his presence made her feel so comfortable in her own skin. She felt desirable. It also brought out a certain sass in the dark fey. It was because she knew that he wouldn't take it the wrong way. The jests were all in good fun. She too had been reluctant to leave his arms, but the excitement of surprising him with her gifts was enough to make it worthwhile. The puzzled look on her mate's face only amplified the feeling.

As he opened his eyes and the happiness was plainly written on his handsome face, her heart flew. Bushy ebony tail swished back and forth with increased fervor. Knowing that she had made him feel that way was so wonderful. The girl now knew how it must have felt for him when he gave her her necklace and the writing slate. "You're so welcome! I'm so happy you like it!" Savina herself had been interested in the kind of writing the book held, so the prospect of him reading some to her always filled her with anticipation. "I love it when you read to me," she cooed. It was the first thing they had ever done together, so the activity held a special place in her heart.

A sly smirk replaced the jubilant smile as he noted her other hand was still hidden. A mischievous glint entered her emerald eyes. The femme was in a somewhat playful mood, though there was a different edge than usual. Some urge that she couldn't quite put a finger on. "I do..." Slender form walked closer to Kansas and she threw the blue scarf around the back of his neck, catching the other end with her free hand. "A handsome scarf for my handsome knight." She reached up for another kiss. As their lips met she deftly maneuvered their bodies so she was standing where he had been. Then without warning she let her body fall back onto their soft nest, using the scarf to pull him down as well. She stared deeply into his sapphire eyes. A desire beginning to burn in her that she had never felt before.

[/html]
[html]
It's fine. Big Grin Oo la la!

Maybe it was strange, but Kansas felt almost as wonderful making her happy with his own appreciation as he did receiving the gifts themselves. He knew she'd thought with care about what he might like in choosing the book. In a way, this made the Shakespearean poetry particularly special, though he would have loved anything she had to give him.

He first caught the sly intonation to her voice when she moved closer and softly agreed to their reading together again. He wondered briefly if this was something she grew tired of - he did tend to get into literature. But his worries were torn away as quickly as they had crawled through him as she surreptitiously slipped the soft blue material around his neck. His eyes widened in surprise - this was so... New for her. The sparkle in her stunning eyes was different than any he'd seen yet. The scarf was similar to hers, but blue, the color he liked the most. She'd known that, too. He inhaled sharply as he felt the scarf tighten, and so suddenly (yet so smoothly), he was with her among the blankets strewn about the floor.

He held himself above her, simply staring and letting her stare back. Kansas Sadira was feeling the burning need he'd felt in that old house with Lucifer and Naniko, but this was still so different. It was less physical... but at the same time, that's exactly what it was. He needed to show Savina he loved her in a way he hadn't yet; in a tangible, physical way. He kissed her, slowly and then a bit more feverishly. Pale fingers tickled her ribs, traveled down the sides of her slender body to her waist, where his thumbs massaged her hipbones. He'd thought about her like this before, never courageous enough to initiate it. It hadn't been time. But however suddenly this had come on, it also seemed perfectly inevitable. "I want... you - this - I..." Love you.

[/html]
[html]
Cue the Barry White music? XD

Just looking into his eyes, she knew that he felt it too. This need to come together in way that they hadn't before. For a second a shadow of doubt drifted over her mind. She had never done this before, yet he had. What if she wasn't as good as Naniko had been? Would he not want to be with her then? But as he began to kiss her all those fears were banished. Savina knew that Kansas loved her just as much as she loved him.

As their kissing became more urgent her heart quickened in her chest. At his touches her form began to shiver. Not out of any discomfort though. It was only that this was all so new to her, she had never had such feelings coursing through her system. It was exciting. As her beloved spoke she looked back into his eyes. Even though she was uncertain as to what to do, she was certain that this is what she wanted. "I want you too..." she whispered. Placing a hand on the side of his face she kissed him again, but this time she slipped her tongue into his mouth, gently massaging his.

[/html]
[html]
...Oh god. ;P

Kansas thought she might worry. But it wasn't as if he'd been around - he had little experience with this, no particularly impressive skill. Last time, the alcohol had taken him away, and he'd felt differently than he did now. More at ease. He was nervous, like she was. Right now, all he wanted was to make her feel... amazing. And he wasn't sure if he could.

But his touches seemed to make her tremble. He felt it subtly, her small body quivering beneath him. Her hand slipped to his neck; as it did, he began to move against her. Just to feel her warmth beneath him. Her tongue touched his, the kiss becoming something else; tender as it was erotic. His reservations were rapidly disappearing. He didn't want this to stop. But he felt tethered to something that scared him, and he stopped kissing her, looking into her eyes and searching for any hint of reluctance. "Are you s-sure? Is this... okay?" His voice was ragged and breathless with desire. Maybe asking her would ruin the intensity of the moment. But he couldn't take her without knowing.

[/html]
[html]
Hahaha XD And Kansy is so sweet! Why can't he be real and a human so I can date him? ;.;

Her breathing began to increase in frequency as they continued, body reacting as it instinctively knew how to. They had never kissed this way before yet she had somehow known it was the right thing to do. It was still just as loving as any other kiss, but it showed the physical want as well. As the contact between their bodies increased her shivering quieted some. The intimacy calming her instead of making her nerves more apparent.

But suddenly he pulled away, searching her face. She could see he was nervous too. And though she was nervous, it was only because this was a new experience for her. It had nothing to do with him. He was the only soul in the whole wide world she was trust this moment to, and she wouldn't want it any other way. Savina smiled and ran her fingers through his chocolate mane. "I'm sure...because it's you. I love you." His asking only made her all the more certain. Her other hand reached up to gently stroke his back. Emerald orbs confirmed what her mouth had spoken.

[/html]
[html]
Yesh.Idk, he'd be TOO nice and quiet for me. xD

Her hastened breathing sent shock waves through his own body. He felt himself trembling, just slightly. Though now was a moment for a decision, he couldn't keep his hands from her skin. He stroked her cheek, his other arm supporting him as he watched her. Fingers like butterflies wove through his hair, Savina's voice soft but sure. He said nothing more but smiled faintly. His heart skipped a beat.

It was okay; now the boy knew he could show her how he loved her. He kissed her neck, nibbling the soft flesh gently, his fingers exploring her slim body. They brushed her small thighs, where her fur was beautifully soft. He couldn't get over the idea of this, that it was really happening, right then. His hands returned, one on her shoulder as before, this time caressing softly. With a broken exhale, he eased inside her, carefully as he could, attempting to ignore how good she felt until he saw her face. She'd hurt a little, he feared... his eyes returned to hers: He'd stop in a second if she needed him to.

[/html]
[html]
So, I'm thinking fade to black after your next post? Though I also thought after we fade to black we could fade back to the morning after (afterglow, yays?). That sound good to you? And you can either just fade to black and have my next post fade back, or you can do both. Smile

She smiled back at him after his mind appeared to be set at ease. The kisses and light nibbles on her neck felt electric. Her hands continued to run through the fur on his head and back as she sighed softly. The touches on her thighs made her body tremble again, but only in the same good way she had been before. The girl could feel her heart rate picking up as their love play became more heated, her breathing becoming heavier.

Then as he slowly pushed inside of her she gasped, fingers digging into his back. Her reaction was more in pleasure than in pain. There was some of the latter, but nothing too bad. It felt wonderful, being joined with him in this way. More so than she could have ever imagined. As her love looked back into her eyes she nodded her head slightly. "I'm okay," she said breathlessly. She pulled him down closer and deeper, a moan escaping her throat as she kissed him.

[/html]
[html]
Hmm... you should fade back. Smile

Her smile touched him in a strange way; it was occuring to him that she trusted him fully right now. She trusted him not to hurt her, not to do this only for himself, but for them. She breathed heavily when she felt him, and he was anxious; her deep exhale didn't seem to be one of pain. He paused for just a fraction of a second, until she spoke softly, so close. I'm okay.

He grinned with pleasure, again kissing her cheek, her neck. And Kansas let himself feel. Being with her in this way was indescrible. It simply felt right, doing this with someone he loved so much. Later, as he fell asleep with Savina in his arms, all he could think about was how perfect his world was tonight.

[/html]
[html]
<3

The morning light crept into the window in their cozy little room. Savina laid closely snuggled up against his form, her head nestled under his chin. Her eyes fluttered open, reawakening to the world. She still had that overwhelming sense of satisfaction over her. Last night had just been...amazing. The way they had fit together, the way it had felt, how tender and loving he had been. Ever since the moment they joined this feeling of being completely whole had come to her. The two completed each other in every way. That was more obvious now than ever.

Quietly she shifted, propping herself up on one arm. There was some soreness in the girl's lower half, but it only made a smile come to her lips. Savina gazed down at him, at her mate. The way that the light hit him truly made him look like a shining knight. She leaned down, softly rubbing her nose against his. Long, wavy raven mane hung down over her shoulders, tickling his chest.

[/html]
[html]
Oh no, SEXHAIR.

It was mid-morning, later than Kansas usually slept. But they had a reason to be tired. He woke to the sound of her soft breathing. Her soft head was tucked perfectly under his chin, and he felt her gorgeous wavy hair on his warm chest. His arm, resting beneath her and gripping her softly to him, lifted slightly and he softly rubbed her shoulder. He tried to remember everything about last night, her moans, her breathing, the way she'd moved. A lot had stayed with him, the grin he'd awakened with bloomed into a smile.

He was still in mild disbelief that it had happened. Perhaps he felt like Savina was even more his... maybe that was the wrong way to put it. His eyes were still closed when her nose playfully touched his. They opened, and he found his long, dark bangs were strewn across his forehead and eyes. He sat up so they would fall into place and he could see her. With a small laugh as he smoothed her own tousled air, he leaned in for a kiss. "Hello, pretty girl... How are you feeling?"

[/html]
[html]
Oh noes! Sexhair! And Savina likes teh secks (but really, who doesn't?) XD

She had to stifle a giggle as he awoke to find his dark brown bangs covering his face. As he sat up she used her free hand to help him brush them from his face so she could see his beautiful sapphire eyes. Those blue orbs that she loved more than the ocean itself. At his laugh she realized her own hair was probably quite the mess too. Savina loved keeping her mane long, but in situations like this it probably worked to her disadvantage. But as his hand smoothed it out, the girl didn't mind that it had become mussed at all. Any reason for him to touch her was a good one.

As Kansas leaned in she did as well to meet his lips with her's. She savored the kiss for a few moments before answering his question. "I'm a little sore..." Her lips formed a smirk and her eyes glittered. "But in a very good way." The dark fey tickled his chest playfully. Last night had brought out a side of her she didn't even know was there. It wasn't a bad side however. "How is my handsome man?" Last night would stay in her mind forever, she was sure. She couldn't help but want to start the whole thing over again right then and there.

[/html]
[html]
Oh boy, seriously! Yay... wanna wrap this up?

He closed his eyes briefly as she brushed his bangs away from his forehead. It seem like she affected him so strongly, from the light in her eyes to her expression to her voice. There were times when, no matter where they were or who was around, he wanted to just sweep her into his arms and hold her close. He was certain he'd always feel that way.

At her reply he released an almost involuntary sigh. He felt his pride swell - he'd made her sore? Perhaps this wasn't the best thing to be pleased about, but those words and that little smirk nonetheless made him want to pull her against him and go again. "Hmm. Good." He paused to plant several little kisses around her cheeks and forehead. "You... are amazing." The words sounded strange to him, coming from his own lips. But he couldn't think of any other way to put it.

[/html]
[html]
Yeah! We can close it after this or you can post once more. I'll leave it up to you Smile And then I can start our next thread where they talk about stuff after the fight and she's healed more!

She was glad to hear that he was feeling good as well. There was still that flicker of worry that she wouldn't have performed as well as he would have liked or expected. But thankfully that didn't seem to be the case in the least. At the multitude of kisses her eyes closed and she breathed in deeply. It was to the point where she could barely differentiate who's scent was who's. Like they had not only joined bodies but scents as well. To her it smelled sweeter than any flower.

Savina sighed as he spoke, finding one of his hands and squeezing it. "So are you..." she whispered in his ear. Gently she licked and nipped at his ear. The fey could definitely get used to this love making as a regular part of their routine. Because in those moments it was only them, coming together and expressing their love. Really, there was nothing else in the world that compared to that feeling. Nothing was as important to her as what the two of them shared.

[/html]