Finding myself on the dark
Sunrise. Her face was still dirt with blood, the eyes burning being awake for the whole night off, walking through a weird, hard, gray an thick line in the ground called "highway", Catherine looked up for the first time since she killed and eated that whole family of foxes - as famished as she was, she would kill anything - and left, with the howls, the whimpers, the blood, those terrified eyes... She felt like her whole body was embarrassed by a creepy, bones-freezing chill. She felt like a monster. A tear fell, but she shacked her head to take that thoughts away from her head. When she restarted walking, her paws touched sand, and it surprised her. She looked up once more and saw a beach - a very large and wide beach, in the shape of a crescent moon -. Amused, feeling a spark of happiness for the first time since that... tragic day. So many happy, comforting memories flashed in her mind as she runned through the sandy shore and them jumping in the salty water. She was she the blood and dirt from her fur, but she didn't left the water. It was already dark, but not a "common" dark night. It was even one little star neither the shiny moon she knew so well. It was probably new moon, but... "Where are the stars?!"- she Said to herself, confused. All the happiness and the joy flushed away, replaced by surprise and solitude. The stars and the moon was her last friends and company. What if they don't come back? What if she is completely alone again? What if...? She thought and rethought about it, but she couldn't find and answer. "I wish I have my meter back. She would know what to say." It was enough to another lone tear fall from her eye. She broke that creepy silent with one thoughtful word: Why?...