Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
[html]
This post kinda sucks Big Grin

"That's a pretty good one--perfect for a necklace." She inspected the shell with careful eyes, noting the flaws. There weren't too many, just a minor hole here and there. A few holes would be good; it would make it easier for her to thread the piece of line through it. The seal nodded at her, going down into the water for another one. Ember had thought that the beach would be a good place to look for something that she could exchange with Ryan for the clothing that the coyote was fashioning for her. She'd found some fishing line in the city, and was now making a necklace out of shells that she and Maurice were finding along the beach and in the water.

She had met the dark seal earlier in the morning, when she'd been fishing. The seal had helped her catch a few; Ember still had problems with moving her arm, and she couldn't get the pink cast wet. But she'd managed to get a fire going with her flint, and now the fish was roasting while the two looked for shells in the fading sunlight. Ember had stopped noticing how cold it was outside a long time ago, weeks ago. So she wasn't bothered by the temperature as she combed the beach for shells in the remaining sunliight. The brown seal came up out of the water nearby and she went back towards it, looking at what it had dropped on the beach. "I wonder what that is. Kind of weird shaped...like a star." The creature seemed to shrug. "I do not know what it is called. But I have not seen one before"

[/html]