Secret Santa Exchange 2008!
[html]
Secret Santa Exchange 2008!

Secret Santa Exchange is back again! Just as with every other year, we're doing the Secret Santa Exchange, a chance to give and receive tableset gifts all around. :3

What's This About?!

Basically, you leave the information for one of your characters; name, appearance, anything of that nature. After everyone has signed up that would like to participate, I'll take the names of each person and give them out to another person randomly to make a set. During this time you don't let the person know that you're doing their set and then, once you finish, you post it up in the thread we create for it to give them their gift. Big Grin

HOMG What do I need to do?!

All we need is some information!

Character the set is for:
Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings)
Extras: Any jewelry?
Specific things you'd like for your set? (size, lyrics, etc.)
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?

Gosh that's neat!

We're giving ten days for sign ups and afterward this thread will be closed and names will be handed out December 20th. Once all names are handed out we'll open a thread so that gifts can be dropped off and picked up. Have fun!

[/html]
[html]
Character the set is for: ME. uhm. Mew Sadira
Appearance: White fur all over the place, emerald/vibrant green eyes. Dark tips of ears/paws is fine if they're hard to get away with it looking pretty/natural (like if you're white-i-fying a darker wolf). She lacks a part of the tip of her left ear, and that same ear has an almost invisible pearl piercing by its root, on the side that's away from the face (ear-lobe-ish placement compared to a human). Don't bother with the pearl unless you have lots of time and creative energy! Big Grin detailz
Specific things I don't like too narrow tables. Normally I tend to land on around 350px-420px in width. But sometimes the image decides, so I'm flexible. Not a huge fan of scrolling either, but of course, if it works really well with the image I'd settle for that, it's all good. Full artistic freedom on how you make it, like a box, shape, text-only, or whatever - your choice. Personality-wise she's slightly confused right now, she's got a very angry bloody side to her, and then is completely neutral with for example her pack members. She's sort of a bitter person, much of a loner, and doesn't trust those she doesn't already know. If knowing that somehow gives you inspiration ^^ She can also be very bitchy, if you are in the mood for making an angry set.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info? PM

[/html]
Character the set is for: Lucifer Sawtooth
Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings)Black fur with blue eyes.
Extras: Any jewelry? Small necklaces around his neck with a Aquamarine stone hanging from it.
Specific things you'd like for your set? (size, lyrics, etc.)I do not like the scrolling tables, please don't make one.
Character the set is for: Zana Avaya Lykoi

Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings) lavendery/greyish eyes, red gold fur with black saddle, cream underbelly with silver toes/shoes and black speckles on chest along belly and upper part of legs. (Don't have to do the speckles or whatever if it's too hard too much, I'm not that picky)

Extras: coyote/wolf hybrid, looks more coyote. I tend to use pictures of Charlie the coyote (look up Coyote pup and Charlie on goole) for her pup pictures, but anything can be used I guess

Specific things you'd like for your set? Anything really, she's gonna be brainwashed that wolves aren't good! She's already rather confused. I want silver/grey/lilac as her colors for the table/text. A just txt signature would be good.. and whatever lyrics you'd want.. I can't think of any right now.. will edit this if can
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM my Iskata Account.
Character the set is for: Garnet Massacre
Appearance: Dark gray & black, Red eyes, has three white dots under her right eye. She is also very coyote-like save for her long-ish legs.
Extras: nope. 8< She's so plain.
Specific things you'd like for your set? I'd don't like scrolly tables. Something 'cold' or 'winter' themed would be nice, other than that go crazy.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM
Character the set is for: Geneva Stockholm
Appearance: Lime green eyes. Gray fur. Very petite and small in size.
Extras: None!!
Specific things you'd like for your set? You have free reign! Go forth and conquer. :]
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM!
[html]Character the set is for: Jefferson!
Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings) See my avatar... There is a scar through his left eye. It's a little complicated to draw, but if you go to my post log & profile, there are other avatars I made that show it a little more clearly. It goes up over his muzzle. I usually use Mexican Wolf pictures for him, as he's a pretty broad mix of gray/brown/tan, but he is a coy/wolf so that's out in the open too. If his right leg is in the picture, somehow, it is pretty scarred up, but usually it's not in the picture. :3
Extras: Nothing besides the aforementioned scars.
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Um, I LOVE Pearl Jam. I always use their lyrics. XD But you can go for whatever you find appropriate. Really! Go all out and just have fun with it. Big Grin I've been using a lot of sparrow tables lately, so if you want to roll with that theme you can, but it would be nice to have something new and really pretty-looking. I like nature. So... wintery? ^^;
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM is fine.[/html]

Yayyy, it's been so long since I've done Secret Santa.
Character the set is for:
Cwmfen

Appearance:
She's graceful and lithe, but built especially for fighting. Pure black fur with blue woad markings; white, pupil-less eyes. Reference pic for markings...

Extras:
Cwmfen will soon have an NCP raven companion (her dream animal), so if you want to use that idea, feel free, ^=^

Specific things you'd like for your set?:
I usually like to use monochramatic colour schemes with blue, since that's her fur colour...OuO I don't like super wide tables or super thin ones. Scrolling tables are okay if you use them and so are non-scrolling. I like the font to be a small Verdanna, and I like it when there're separate places for OOC and IC, but only if it works nicely, hahhah. As for lyrics... Anything that you think would match her, ^=^

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out?
PM
[html]Character the set is for:
Bane.
Appearance:
Blue eyes, black fur. It's that simple. Smile
Extras:
Nope!
Specific things you'd like for your set?
I'm not fond of scrolling tables. I am fond of symmetry, neon colours, and nonsensical things. Bane is typically dark and complex. Otherwise do as you please. Smile

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out?
PM.
[/html]
Character the set is for: Deuce Rhiannon
Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings) She's white, with one blue eye and one gold eye. The blue eye is bisected by a scar. The ear on the yellow side is missing the tip.
Extras: She wears a pentagram necklace, and a necklace with a hematite stone.
Specific things you'd like for your set? I HATE big tables. Slim it down, please. 325-375 is good, but 375 is getting big.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail? PM
Character the set is for: Festivity
Appearance: Typical three-toned coloration of an african wild dog. Her face is dark (see current avatar for reference), along with a black mane and dark stripe down her back. Dark brown eyes.
Extras: If you are ambitious, there are jewelry details in her profile. Otherwise, don't worry about it!
Specific things you'd like for your set? Something either earth-toned or winter themed. She likes books and stories, and runs around with a Bali mynah if you need more inspiration. Wistful or upbeat lyrics would suit her well.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM, please!
[html]Character the set is for: Jasper :3
Appearance: His fur, a sandy blonde color, fades into an ashy black when it reaches his right ear and also when it reaches both of his left feet. Found mostly in his Optime form, Jasper keeps his black hair short in the back but leaves it long in the front, often allowing it to hang down over one eye. His eyes are oddly colored, the left almost a yellow tinted olive green, which the right is a faded bluish yellow.
Extras: Nada
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Hrm. Well, all I really want for Jasper is a table, maybe a signature if you're feeling spunky. No need to do an avatar since I couldn't ever bring myself to part with Kiri's beautimous picture. :3 Anything that seems sad, lyrics and picture, because Jasper is about to lose his father and he's just all around emo anyways. ;D
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please.[/html]
Character the set is for: Haven Aatte
Appearance: His fur is a reddish orange color. It is currently like this all over, except for his left ear is pure white. He has jade green eyes (see current avatar/extended profile for examples)
Extras: Narp
Specific things you'd like for your set?: I'm pretty easy going, I don't really like scroll-y tables though. He's a very happy little pup, so happy lyrics (if you use any). He loves adventures and is very inquisitive. He has a love of stories about knights, pirates, and monsters. With those in mind run free! Big Grin
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM my Savina Marino account plz.