[html]

OoC: Haha, about time she joined, seeing as she's been invading your trees and mansions for the past few weeks.

IC:
Garnet leaned against a tree in Crimson Dreams territory, thinking. It was strange, really, seeing as most of Garnet’s thinking caused her to wander about and, usually, into some sort of trouble. Recently, though, she had thankfully managed to keep her restless legs within the boundaries of Jazper’s pack’s territory. The dark coyote breathed deeply, taking in the scents of the trees and grass, the leave mold and small animals of the undergrowth. It was rather peaceful here, even though there were so many trees. Garnet had grown up with Inferni who, even before the fires, had always had nice open territory. The coyotes generally liked to know if someone was coming, not ones to be snuck up on with their small lupus stature. Still, the dark lady had grown accustomed to the closed-in space, and she felt relatively safe when she was with Jaz and his pack. Somehow she thought that in being away from Inferni and the center of some wolves’ hating eyes, she felt that she was generally safer. Besides, no one was coming around Crimson Dreams looking for a coyote or expecting to find one. In fact, she realized, even though she had been staying here for quiet some time, she had never officially joined the pack.

The Massacre spawn stood up, pushing away from the tree and brushed herself off. Well, she thought, she would just have to do something about that. Garnet had met Naniko twice before and the white-furred alpha seemed friendly enough, no where near the almost military style of the coyote clan. The coyote lady let out a ‘summoning’ howl, requesting the alpha, only then realizing how strange it was to ask to join when she was so far inside the territory. The dark lady chuckled as her red namesake eyes scanned the limited horizon, awaiting the lady alpha’s presence.

[/html]
[html]
My internet keeps going out D:

She was used to seeing the female come and go. Naniko had a special vantage point in the highrocks that she used to look over the borders, one that she could easily get down from. She'd had to change locations a bit after her encounter with Stockholm--she'd tried to get down that time and had ended up with two cracked ribs. Today she was sitting in a spot that was slightly lower than her previous one, green eyes sweeping over Crimson Dreams. She'd seen the dark female around the borderline, but had lost track of her. Now she was watching the inland area.

At the sound of the howl she got to her feet, ears turning in its direction curiously. Naniko hadn't heard a howl come from the borders in a while, not since they had closed them down, and she wondered who might be there. She came down the cliffside quickly, starting toward the nearby borders. What she saw when she got there was a little confusing, though--why would Garnet be howling for her? She knew that the black coyote had been staying and that she was with Jazper, but was there something more to it? "Hello! Did you need me for something, dear?"

[/html]
[html]

OoC: D8 ohnoes
short short short.. x<

IC:
Garnet didn’t have long to wait and soon she spotted the white coated of Naniko. She smiled, pleased that she could at least talk with her and not some other wolf she didn’t know. The dark female gave the alpha a slight wave as she approached and, as she began to close the distance, Garnet saw the look of slight confusion on her face. ”Naniko! I’m so glad it is you who came.” For some reason, the coyote felt the urge to embrace the other female suddenly, but decided against such a dramatic action. ”I know I’ve been coming and going in Crimson Dreams, and your pack has been nothing but kind to me, but it feels sort of wrong to spend so much time in your territory and not even belong to your pack.” Garnet reached up and ran her fingers through her dark hair; she had suddenly needed her fingers to be doing something. ”I wish to officially join Crimson Dreams, if I may, ma’am.” The ‘yote scratched the back of her head with slight embarrassment, this was not as noble as she had imaged it. Also, her motives weren’t really what she was stating, though Naniko probably knew that she just wanted to spend more time with Jazper.

[/html]
[html]
Lulz! Should they do something now? ^^

Naniko knew that Savina also kept a close watch over the borders. The leaders were very protective of the lands and of the pack members, and had been since the pack formation. The whole entire reason that Naniko had formed Crimson Dreams was to start fresh, to start all over again without Conri...but he was still affecting them in a few ways. One of the reasons that she watched the border so closely was because she was still afraid that he might come back. She had seen him once before, when she had been with two of the pups...and she was worried that now that he knew that he had children here, he might come and try and get them to stay with him.

She could still remember the day that Conri came to live with her in Clouded Tears. He had left his own pack because she had really needed him there to help her raise her brother Davinci. Back then they had been friends, but it had slowly developed into something more. He had been everything to her--like a savior.

She had to push those thoughts out of her head, though, and look at what was happening right now. "I would be pleased to have you here, Garnet. You remind me a lot of myself, when I was a little bit younger. I know I'm old, or anything...but sometimes I feel like I've lived a hundred years. I think that someone like you would be a real asset to our pack, too. And it would definitely make some wolves very happy to know that you were accepted." She grinned. "Which you are, of course. I would like to officially welcome you to Crimson Dreams."

[/html]
[html]

OoC: lawl, I don‘t know I hadn’t thought of that xD They could just talk for a while I guess.

IC:
Garnet really did love Jazper, even though when she thought about it they hadn’t known each other all that long. Really, they seemed to have bonded the first time they met, in Halifax, in a music shop when she had heard the sound of him playing the violin. Did he ever think that loving a coyote was wrong, she wondered? Love between the two species was far and in-between but it was certainly becoming more common; at least that’s what it seemed like to Garnet. Jazper had never said anything about hating coyotes even though his parents had been killed by some.

The Massacre shook the doubting thoughts from her head as Naniko accepted her. Somehow, it seemed very anti-climatic to Garnet and she was now wondering what to do. Suddenly uncomfortable, she shifted from foot to foot, realizing how awkward this was. Still, the she-wolf had said something odd, and the coyote scratched behind one of her dark ears. Maybe she reminded Naniko of herself, but she was sure that the white alpha had not been raised in a similar environment. ”Oh, it’s not the wolves that it will make happy I worry about; it’s the ones that won’t be happy. I hope it won’t upset anyone in your pack to have a coyote in their midst.” Garnet smiled at Nani, still scratching her ear. She hadn’t met many other Crimson Dreams members, so she wasn’t sure if there was anyone like that in the pack, though it was completely possible, if not probable. Everywhere else the coyote had gone had usually met her with teeth bared, though maybe it had been her Inferni scent. Now that wasn’t so much of a problem, and, suddenly, Garnet wondered if she smelled like CD wolves, or, more specifically, Jazper.

[/html]