Your Broken Guides
[html]YAY. Uh... I forget if I need to repost info, and the site is down for ranks. BUT, Agani's spirit animal is a garter snake. Still working on the species.

This is what wandering away from Tayui and Ember got him. It seemed that everytime he left Tayui's side she vanished, like wind, and then he had to use his nose to find her again. Ember's scent was still iffy to him, but he could pick out Tayui's like nothing now. He hadn't a proper word to describe it, except as learning. And as home.

"Tayui?" he called out, alarmed. Her scent went beyond a mesh-and-wire human fence, and into the open plains beyond.

They're here.

"Huh?" Agani said aloud, startled by his head-friend's bluntness. He grabbed the fence, leaning his weight against his hand and bowing it inwards, and stared at the ground on the opposite side of the gash. After a moment, he sank to the ground, sitting cross-legged, and pulled his pack off of his back and between his legs. He had a feeling he had to wait for something... Important. More important than Tayui.

There's nothing more important than Tayui.

Sometimes there are. Patience, Aggie.
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Dark ears tipped forward at Tsigili's quiet call and silver eyes reached toward the sky to spot him. The daring owl soon lit upon a branch in the nearest tree, where the raven woman turned and started off in the direction of. "Did you see them?" It was a quiet question, dire and obviously so by the tone of voice the woman had spoken in. The answer that the woman received in return was not a pleasing one. There was no longer any sign of her three siblings, not even a scent trail for her friend to follow. "Thank you." She murmured quietly to the bird, turning away from him and heading off in the opposite direction, knowing her friend would understand her frustrations.

The dark woman traveled for some time through the lands, walking and thinking, until the point that a quiet little voice broke the cold day. "Tayui?" The voice didn't belong to Ember or Pilot, nor did it sound like Dawali calling for the white woman. Curious, Ayegali tipped her ears toward the sound and her feet soon turned to follow. Before very long she could see the fence just ahead and the small body of a creature just outside of it. "Hello?" She called out from a bit of a ways away, not speaking again until she was right up against the fence. The woman leaned in a bit, peered over, and then spoke. "You're looking for Tayui?"

[/html]
[html]
The woman coming towards him was not Tayui. She was as black as pitch and charcoal, with a bolder face than Tayui's soft, wise one. There were feathers in her hair and marks on her face that an artist had painted into her skin, and he knew that she was the important thing he was waiting for.

She wants to know if you're looking for Tayui.

Agani smiled up at her, the same charming, childish smile he'd given to Shaeniire all those months ago, when he had almost been eaten by a fox and his snake lay curled around his neck. The multitude of rings and bars in his ears clicked against each other. "I am," he said. "She's my m-m-mother, ma'am. I'm Agani."
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Mother? The dark woman didn't allow the confusion that had filled her to show outwardly and instead nodded her head at his words. Tayui had never mentioned anything about children, though when she saw the woman with Ember, Ayegali could tell that she seemed the motherly type. This creature looked a bit odd though, a little less like she thought a child might look if it were one of Tayui's. Ayegali knew that not all children came from direct birth though, and because of this she smiled at him. He wouldn't have the gall to claim such a thing knowing that the woman could just go and ask Tayui.

"I'm Ayegali." She told him finally, continuing to peer over the fence at him. "Your mother, Tayui, she lives here in these lands with myself and my tribe, along with her friends Ember and Pilot." Did the young male know either of those two also? "We could go and find her, if you like." Ayegali may not have seemed the motherly type but secretly she had always wanted a family of her own. It was selfish of her to want that though, at least in her mind, because putting a mate and children through the worries of leadership was not something that seemed all that glamorous at all.

[/html]