Baby it's cold Outside
[html]

OoC: 8O Coyote’s in your bed, stealin’ ur scentz.

IC:
Garnet breathed a sigh of relief as she walked into the mansion. She had been out and about an awful lot lately, and with all the snow and wind it was pretty damned cold outside. The black coyote fluffed up her fur and shook off the snowflakes that clung to her like tiny, needy pups. The thought of pups made her smile and she remembered Salem, Naniko’s child, whom she had found out in the cold. Red eyes scanned the halls as she tip-toed to Jazper’s room. She recalled that the walls had been painted blood-red, the same color as her eyes and the color of passion, though they had soon become high from those fumes and had crazy…

Garnet turned suddenly, looking behind her. She frowned; Garnet could have sworn she heard something. Shrugging it off she entered the room, still fascinated by the knob on the door. It was a useful invention, keeping a room sealed off and other out when you didn’t want to see them. She scanned the room, disappointed that Jaz wasn’t there but his reassuring scent still clung to the room. The coyote found what she was looking for, the warmth of the furs on Jaz’s bed. Smiling, the female rushed across the room and dove into the warmth. She soon dozed off a bit with Jazper’s thick, male wolf scent in her nose and his name on her lips.

[/html]
Approching the mansion Jazper smiled childishly. It had been a long cold day and the wet snow combined with the freezing winds had not helped him in his search to find some more food for the winter season. Needless to say, he returned with nothing. Stepping into the warm manor he sighed. It was dark out now and slowly getting colder. Leaning down he gently streached untill all fours where on the ground and gave a shake sending the remaining snow flying and a shiver down his spine. With a sigh he started up the stairs towards his and Garnets room. As he walked he looked at the bedrooms around them some were occupied by his pack mates, most were empty. His mind began to wander tot he other couples, did they share a room?

Garnets scent cought him off gurad, was she home already? He tip toed over to the door and looked in. Slumping against the door frame he looked at her, asleep and beautiful. Slowly, he moved towards the bed and slide onto the furs. Looking down at her sleping he realized just how lucky he was to have this coyote in in his life. As he began to run his fingured threw her mane he started to hum softly. Leaning in he kissed her forhead and whispered, "Hey angel. You know you'd be warmer under the furs?"
[html]

OoC: emo

IC:
Garnet was disturbed from her pleasant dreams by a shift in the furs. Red orbs slowly appeared on her black face as she saw Jazper, leaning towards her like from a dream. It took a while for her to realize that he was running his strong fingers through her dark mane. She then became aware that he was saying something to her after her had softly placed a kiss on her forehead, making her skin tingle slightly. The coyote goofily smiled up at the big wolf. ”I didn’t want to invade your bed if you weren’t here…” She raised a hand and ran it along Jazper’s strong body, realizing her good fortune in having found such an accepting, loving male. He was wonderful; never trying to hurt her, being thoughtful, caring about her needs and wants. Suddenly, the female wondered if she deserved him…

Subconsciously, the smile had faded from her face and her hand withdrew from Jaz’s form. She licked her lips nervously and sat up, sitting Indian style on the furs. Looking at Jazper with eyes the color of gore, she wondered... ”Jazper, how is it that you can love me?” The dark lady looked down at her hands, so small and yet she felt Firefly’s blood on them."You're so pure, Jazz, I don't deserve..."A beat... ”I’m just… a vile coyote, I’m ….disgusting. The coyote buried her head in her hands, not weeping, but still feeling the need to hide herself from Jaz. What if one day she killed somebody? What if she turned into the monster that others saw her to be? Jazper wouldn’t love her then, he couldn’t care for a killer…couldn’t love such a despicable beast.

[/html]
[html]

"You can invade my bed anytime." He joked threw a smile. As she raised her hand to trace along his body his breath caught. Laying down on his back for a moment he watched her as her expression slowly transformed before his golden eyes. sitting up on his side he listened and watched her. His ears began to drop, laying against his head as she placed her head in her hands. The males heart dropped at her words. He sat up completly now, pulling Garnet against his chest. "Don't you ever think that angel. You're energetic, sweet and you have a heart big enough for everyone. Being a coyote means nothing! I'll always be here for you."

With a sigh he began to think about all the things he had done in the past few weeks. A large paw brough Garnets eyes to his, "Listen babe...I've got some things to confess." Taking a deep breath he started to speak, "Late October I went back to where I grew up. To where my folks were killed. I burried what was left of thier bodies and I think from now on I should go by Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. You know, to honor my father. Afterwards though I did a fair bit of drinking and there were a few things I did that I feel terrible for and I've been meaning to sit down and talk to you about..." His golden eyes locked on the reds of his love, "I had sex with two guys I don't even know. One wolf from Phionex Valley and some jerk of a coyote that came out of no where. Trust me, you're an angel compared to me Garnet." Lowering his eyes he stood up, watching his feet and whispered, "I'm so sorry babe..."

[/html]
late post is late. ><

[html]
Garnet felt her breath catch as Jaz pulled her small frame close to his. This was not what she had expected, though she didn’t know why she hadn’t. Jazper was always so kind; would he really just suddenly realize his mistake and leave her? In any case, the coyote lady was glad he stayed and she buried herself against his huge frame. She didn’t resist as he brought her blood-hued orbs to his with his giant hands. Her ears perked up slightly as he began to speak, and she quietly listened to everything he had to say. The lady’s eyes grew soft and she nodded slightly at his name change, but they turned top fire for a moment when he mentioned the other males. When he said a coyote, a male coyote, something like a soft snarl escaped her maw and she pulled herself away from him. ”Hybrid…” she hissed between her teeth, glancing off to the side so her eyes didn’t direct her deep hatred of her sibling at Jazper.

The dark lady then noticed that the male had stood up. Her temper cooled back almost immediately as she realized that the large male needed to be comforted just as much as she did. The coyote slid off the bed beside him and wrapped her thin arms as far as she could around him. ”Shh, don’t say such things Jazz. You’re my brave, noble Knight; nothing will change that. It is understandable; you were drunk, not thinking straight. You, at least, have something of an excuse for your actions…” The lady trailed off for a second before looking back up at the black wolf man. ”I must confess something as well. Some time before you knew me, when I was in Inferni, I was given a duty to guard and take care of a prisoner; a young wolf girl. I neglected my duties…” Garnet tightened her hold on Jazper. ”Someone hurt her, Jaz, and I met up with her only a few days ago. I hadn’t realized… it was my fault that she was destroyed, I wasn’t there guarding her and someone took advantage of her… I am such a fool.” She pressed her head against her Jaz’s soft, black fur. There was a moment of awkward silence before she began to whisper again. ”But, perhaps the worst part… when I saw her, and she told me this, I felt rage instead of pity. I felt it was her fault for ruining my precious little fantasy. I wanted to destroy her… but instead I ran… like I ran from my responsibility, and left her the first time.”

[/html]