Secret Santa Exchange 2008!
Of course mine since I suck!

[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
__Trotting up next to where she lay, snapping the female out of her malicious line of thought, fur soggy but his face not nearly as serious as earlier, was Slay. He looked terrible today, though, compared to when she last saw him. He was thin, and during the welcoming of their Alpha he had looked very little like his happy self. Or at least he had seemed like a happy person to Mew when she had met him in that building ages ago. Now, however, he looked worn, tired, and rugged. But some of that sparkle had seeped in gradually throughout the meeting, and had now settled (hopefully) on his face again. Mew didn't care about many persons, pack members or not (lately most of her feelings towards others that were strong enough to be worth mentioning were all negative), though some had certain auras that warmed her insides in a comfortable way. Slay was one of those people, and she'd like to see him happy. She didn't know him well, nor did she have a deep connection to him, but the first impression she had was that he was loyal and open, and thus she found it easier to trust him immediately. Sort of like Lubomir had been, although she didn't want to think of that selfish, runaway male.

__As soon as the friendly greeting had left Say's mouth, Mew had turned around, laying on her stomach to face him, tail already wagging in a silent greeting in return. There he was again with the nicknames. At first, when she had arrived here, all the nicknames annoyed her. But Slay was welcome to address her like that; Mew knew that it was mostly a name he used for both Cer and herself, and (when she was still a member) for Colibri. Mew quickly pushed the thought of her mother away, seeing as she ought to have sought her out to just keep in touch ages ago, but it seemed she was just a neglectful a daughter as she had been a mother when Mew was young. The irony of it put her somewhat in a quandary, so she would - ashamed - give the thought some room later on. Greeting this friend was of greater importance. Hiya, Slay! I'm quite lazy, in fact. I haven't seen you in ages, before today! How are ya? The words were given with a generous, heartfelt smile. She was happier to see him again than she had thought she'd be. Momentarily, at least, his return would lift her thoughts from all that flame and death she carried inside.
[/html]
And of course
[html]
[/html]
Shiny neon colours! Big Grin

cool, that's awesome, thanks! <3