Name and Link Thoughts or Opinions
Kedinn Larose Kedinnnnnnnn! Yous is my brother, of course I love ya *wink*
--------- -----------
table by Ryne, code modified by Jacoby

[/html]

TABLES AND JUNK

[html]

Talk! Think! Walk!

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none. He can never get enough. Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit. But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin. through the blood he can learn, see the life that he turns. From a council of one. He'll decide when he's done with the innocent. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message. he doesn't want to read the message. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On his face is a map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. From yesterday. From yesterday. From yesterday, the fear. From yesterday. From yesterday. But he doesn't want to read the message. He doesn't want to read the message. He doesn’t want to read the message here.

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none. He can never get enough. Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit. But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin. through the blood he can learn, see the life that he turns. From a council of one. He'll decide when he's done with the innocent. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message. he doesn't want to read the message. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On his face is a map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. From yesterday. From yesterday. From yesterday, the fear. From yesterday. From yesterday. But he doesn't want to read the message. He doesn't want to read the message. He doesn’t want to read the message here.

[/html]

[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ ... g/Kujo.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border-right:1px solid #000000; border:1px solid #000000;">

Gorgeous Table by Jolee

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth.

He thought about that one bitch whom had scarred him and his back. He would get his revenge. One of these days, her children would pay, better yet, this male will take care of her as well. He cackled slightly under his breath as he moved his ivory legs to move him towards the ledge of his home. He had slept alone in a small cave-like hole in the side of the mountain. He was a year old now, and therefore he had moved out of his mother's den. He was more independent now, more of a loner. He snorted lightly, the air flooding from his nares showing infront of his eyes are a hazy smoke. It was freezing lately, though his long pelt had protected him from the cold, thank his mother for her breed, thank his father for being such a long haired wolf.

image by Jolee, table code by Ryne

[/html]

[html]
style='width:454px;height:406px;border:0px solid
black;background-image:url(http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... stab-k.png);background-color:#000000;'>

Table image © Jacoby; code © Rina <3

Breathless.
Helpless

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the
bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were
burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and
limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit
in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was
unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once
saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking.
They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't
even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me
of Earth.Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames
engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where
their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent
filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get
out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the
dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they
had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews
walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you
couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death
reminds me of Earth.

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the
bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were
burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and
limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit
in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was
unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once
saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking.
They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't
even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me
of Earth.Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames
engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where
their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent
filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get
out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the
dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they
had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews
walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you
couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death
reminds me of Earth.

Mindless
Loveless

[/html]

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... esstab.png); background-color:#a1a1a1; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table by jacoby

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth

Death was always so much fun, with crosses burning and flames engulfing the bodies of death. Death reminds me of the Holocaust, where their bodies were burned with they were alive, screams of the innocent filling the air, and limbs melting from their very skin. They tried to get out of the huge pit in which they were pushed, their nails digging into the dirt that was unstable and not able to hold the already smaller bodies they had. I once saw a film, which in engraved into my mind, of these three jews walking. They reminded me of zombies, their flesh barely on their skin, you couldn't even tell if it was a male or female you were looking at. Death reminds me of Earth

[/html]

[html]

code credit to Rina

When I am a God, you'll wish you didn't fuck with me

Everyday he was getting bigger. Getting bigger to him meant that he was maturing, and now he was ready to leave Zirenta Island all together. He was able to swim now, and he was big enough fight off a good sized wolven. He was 10 months now, and he was proud of himself for making it to this age. There were times where he was going to jump off of his home's tall and dangerous slopes, but he now figured that he had something to live for. He lived for his mother, and he would always be there to protect her. Though he was still short, he was still going to be able to stick his almost adult fangs into a nape, his fangs were almost all adult teeth now, and he was going to be able to more damage than any other little puppy.

His legs that he had now grown accustom to, moved his long body through the waters, wading into the water to cross to the other islands. He had seen this island from the shore of mountain's base, and he had always wondered what was over on the other side. His mother had told him that this island is dangerous, that wolvens whom were murderers. He wondered if that bitch was on this island. A bunch of murderers kindof interested the male. He wondered what it was like there. In Dehvor he remember her saying. She said that they were evil. What was the real meaning of evil? Was Kujo evil? He was a sailor mouth for all he knew. That's what people called him atleast. He always told the ones whom would go straight to Eralea and complain about his behavior that they could go fuck off and die, because he always chose his words. Eralea was his mother yes, but she was not responsible for his language. He was always a vulgar animal since he was born, he was not about to change.

He was changing abit though. Auvrea had brought him to the gods. He believed that the reason no one else could see Sinaha, Hanzu and Tobias is because they were truly gods that had chosen to spent their time with Kujo here on earth because he was the only one whom could see them. He had believed this now, and he would continue to believe this. Once he was older, he wanted to be a Medium for Auvrea, but if he was to leave his home, he would be a priest that wondered the lands. Hell, perhaps Skah could consider making this male the first priest of Auvrea. He shook his head lightly, knowing that Skah probably didn't even like him. Why wouldn't Skah like you? You're perfectly fine Kujo-kun. reassured the panda. Kujo glared back at her. Stay out of my mind. Skah might have his reasons. I'm different from everyone else. I don't play much, and I mostly stay away from others. He probably doesn't like me because of that. spoke the puppy as he finally made it to the land of the island. He shook his pelt of the loose water and he looked back. Tobias flew in the sky, his huge wings almost covering the entire sky. He screeched that hawk-like screech before he landed on the beach. Kujo. Long time no see. You've gotten alot bigger. spoke the hawk. Kujo was made at him, because he abandoned the pup for almost two months. Gods have shit to do, but how come he always saw Sinaha and Hanzu then? The only time he did not see them was when he was sleeping, and he could've sworn that they slept right next to him. The tiger too was starting to get big, and even the panda.

Hurry up Hanzu! ordered the pup as he looked back at the swimming tiger. Hanzu was always slow to get out of water because he loved it so much. Ima commin! spoke the tiger as he too came to the shore and shook his pelt of the water. The four animals moved on, into the jungle. Kujo pounced over logs, and dodged trees as he moved quickly through the jungle. There were screeches of felines, and howlings of monkeys. There were many different smells and sounds. Kujo used this time to lift his legs against a tree and mark this spot. He would use this to track himself back to the beach when he needed to go back home.

After this, he started to move quickly once again. Hanzu stopped to smell the urinated tree, just because it was a cat thing to do. He then followed after the puppy and panda. He growled slightly to himself as his white tail lashed through the air. There was something strange about this place. He was always on his toes, he couldn't be so secure here. That bitch whom had caused a large scar on his back could be here. He dreamed about that night so much. He was truly terrified of that femme, but he also wanted his revenge. For what exactly? She hurt Remedy, and almost killed her. He wanted his revenge. He promised that bitch that he would go after her children, and he was serious about it. He would kill every one of them, no matter if they became his friend, or crush or anything, he would kill them.

[/html]

[html]

Yey for new tables by me!

I'm so far gone now
I've been running on empty

Kujo was amazing. He escaped again. If Auvera wanted to keep their only pup this spring, they would have to learn how to watch him alittle bit better. Pfft. Like they would keep a closer eye on this little devil. For all he knew, they didn't even know of his existence in this world. He chuckled lightly to himself as he danced around. Hanzu and Sinaha following behind him with respect for their leader. they could tell he was in a good mood, seeing that he was dancing. He hummed gladly to himself for some odd reason, his eyes closed as he travelled freely through the plains.

Kujo was a loner at heart, he really was. If he wasn't so young, he'd most likely be on the road, all the time. Kujo was a little bastard though. If he hadn't been found by a Auveran wolven, then he most likely would've ben in Devhor. But no. He was also attacked by the gunner of Devhor. So now there was no chance he would be accepted into such a pack. Though, when he is older, he would like to pay a visit with the femme whom had tryed to kill him. Trust me, it's going to be somewhat of an interesting encounter.

Kujo, why so happy? asked the tiger cub. He cocked his head, but continued to follow the dancing pup. Why not? spoke the orange masked male. He continued on, not even looking at the tiger cub. He didn't care. Truth was, he had not clue why he was so happy. He was still in pain from when that bitch attacked him. His back was still all scarred up from the fight, and he still couldn't bend certain ways. He needs to be happy atleast once in his life, you know.. spoke the panda cub whom danced with the male puppy.

Kujo and Sinaha danced up ahead of the tiger cub. Hey Wait for me! he yelled as he ran to get closer to the other two. Kujo stopped, his nose picked up a scent. His audits flicked. He was cautious more than ever because of the bitch whom attacked him that one day. He growled and stepped up onto a large rock. He looked over the tall grasses, but saw no giant of a wolven. What was this? Was his nose wrong? Audits pricked at the sound of giggling. No, he knew that was real.

Who's there? he asked, his small fangs showing at whatever wolven would show themselves.

Do you want to take me on?

[/html]

[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/a ... /Kujo2.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color: #000000; width:400px; border: 1px solid ##f1a779;">

dreams are for us dreamers.

OOC:
For Kujo! Gorgeous table © Amanda

This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!This is a test of the new table that you will be using soon!

[/html]

PUPPY TABLES

[html]

The puppy traveled through the lonely lands. He had lost his brother, after a small argument about them going off to find their mother. Kujo had left Kedinn without a second thought. Sometimes he just couldn't stand him. Kujo was now far away from his brother, fueled with anger, and ready to bite even Hanzu's head off at the moment. The three guardians followed behind the small wolven mutt. Kujo had three guardians, each of the three holding their own part of Kujo's spirit, and his personality. So far, none of them have possessed the young pup's body, instead took the forms of other animals. Hanzu for example, takes the shape of a Bengal tiger cub. He represents both Kujo's playfulness and boldness. Tobias was a large hawk, with the horns of the dragons. Tobias represented Kujo's mysterious side, as well as his intelligence. Sinaha took the shape of a Panda bear cub. She represented the love sick and sweet side of Kujo.

Each of them had their jobs, and the three did it well. They made sure that Kujo's mind was in check and that his emotions are not exploding all over the place. Kujo was a wolven mutt that felt like he needed to kill the world. Everyone besides himself were to die soon enough. Other times, he was religious and he was very calm and maybe sometimes social. Right now, anger fueled through his veins and he held his curly tail above his back. Hanzu's fat baby tiger stomach plopped on the ground and he sat there. "Kujo, don't you think that we could rest? And don't you think we should go back and make sure your brother is okay?" the tiger spoke to the angry pup. Kujo's mismatched orbs looked back at hanzu with great anger held within the icy orbs. "Kedi' is a fagot. He can find his own way home. " the brujo stated. He didn't mean it but his anger always did get the best of him.

"Kujo, don't make any rash choices. You might not be able ta' see your brother ever again. You're mother abandoned you two, and someone might pick Kedinn before they even know about you." Tobias spoke, his large wings collasping to his sides and those large golden orbs looking at the small wolven mutt. Kujo ignored the two warnings and continued to walk. He still walked on some icy parts, while the other parts of the ground were cleared of snow and ice, and full of flowers. The month old pup snorted and walked silently over the terra.

His stomach soon started to growl. he had missed his mother's milk. That warm liquid that was creamy white and full of richness of fats and nutrients. He knew that his mother had left them now, and he just wished that his new mother [if he was to find one] had some milk to give to him. "I'm sure Kujo knows what he's doing. Kedinn will be fine. Get off his back." the sassy panda cub spoke as she wiggled towards Kujo. Tobias and hanzu didn't have a choice to stay, so they too followed the ivory based pup.

"Kujo speaks"
"Hanzu speaks"
"Tobias speaks"
"Sinaha speaks"

[/html]

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj28 ... kujooo.png); background-color:#FFFFFF; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

Table © Jacoby, image © Sock

He growled lightly as he moved away from the mountains. His shackles were raised and his orbs burned with a ever-burning anger that fueled his temper. The male was larger now, stronger, and trained in fighting and defense more. He was growing taller and taller everyday, and one day, he would be the strongest, the fastest, he believed. He snarled as he looked back at the tiger cub whom always was right there behind the male. Hanzu had swatted the rump of the pup before Kujo had snarled at him. Hanzu, Sinaha, and Tobias were now known as gods whom showed themselves only to Kujo. In all reality, these three other creatures were his split personalities. Truth was, when one went to sleep, another took over the body of the young wolven. Tobias, the hawk was the wiser one whom would be quick to shut someone down if need be. Hanzu was the tiger whom was sweet natured, yet he would develop into Kujo's needed Fighting spirit that would help him in the future with fights. Sinaha was the panda cub whom was sweet and gentle. She was needed for Kujo's love life. She would woo a femme into the paws of Kujo one day.

Kujo moved quickly through the autumn colored Valley as he was on a mission. A mission to where? That's the mystery. He wondered here searching for his soul. Something here was calling his name. It was saying "Kujo come here. We have something to show to your innocent eyes, dear little one. This was where Kujo had escaped the watchful eye of his mother [whom had started to watch him alot more recently since he had come home with wounds from the puppy killer] and followed the voice of this enigma that called his name with such a gentle tone. Hanzu and Sinaha followed behind him, without a word, and Hanzu moving infront of the group every once and awhile to see what was up ahead.

He moved on and on, the group of creatures silent and observing making sure that they did not miss anything that they might need to get back home. The autumn sky warned the pup that it was time to return home since he had left the mountains midday, but he was not about to turn back. The 9 month old male growled lightly as his alert senses were activated to make sure he was not to be in the same situation as last time when he almost got killed. He still was growing back the fur that had been scarred from the wolfess whom attacked him and Remedy.

[/html]

[doHtml]

For Kujo and Me. It's about time I produced a good set for him T.T

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test "speak"

[/html]

[html]
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9139 ... blezg8.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC: Requiem is amazing for making this table for meeee <33

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. "Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue." Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]

[Image: kujocopysfn5.png] - Requiem
[Image: kujoadi2.png] [Image: kujoaiips0.png] - Requeim

[Image: kujo.png] -
Avatar done by Cicatrice/WindSeeker - http://windseeker.deviantart.com/
Additional Information. [I'll make this prettyful later.]

Character Name: Kujo J. Larose.
Character Birthdate: June 17th
Species: Luperci Ortus
A secondary form of contact: Jacobymayownyou
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: ftA-affilate
Detailed physical description; Kujo is one of the smallest...No, he is the smallest of the whole litter. He was born with somewhat of an disability, but not really. He is the thinnest and always will be throughout his life. He is one of the smallest Larose's that has walked the earth. This is a surprise because both his mother and father are pretty tall, and there aren't any really small Larose's in the bloodlines. The only exception besides Kujo is his grandmother whom was the shortest of the Larose's. Other than him being mostly small, he looks a lot like Jove, but he also has the same face shape as Orihime Larose, Jove's aunt, whom saved his life. Jove thinks that he really does look a lot like the one whom saved his life. Also like Orihime, he is based with white, and has a orange mask. He is a white based, like his mother.

His small body is very pretty because he took his genes not only from the Larose part of his family, but the Orion as well. Though, most Larose's do tend to take multiple genes, especially from their grandmothers, fathers, aunts, uncles and the whole ordeal, and this is the reason the Larose clan is so diverse. This brujo is also blessed with the genes of his father, this being that he is born with two different color eyes, though, they are a mix between his father's and mother's eyes, his left being his mother's beautiful emerald color, and his right eye being a icy cold azure, the same as his father's right eye. He is connected to him through this eye as well.

As he grows older, he'll still be small, though still with an attitude fit to a prince, or possibly a king, and he'll most likely still have the same markings, though some things might fade away or some things may darken. He will be petite and his paws will be very small, and delicate, and his audits will be large and alert. He will be a very handsome brujo indeed.

Since he is a Luperci, Kujo is able to shift between three different forms. In all forms, he mostly looks the same, though as he begins to shift, his hair becomes longer, and his hair grows back into long dreadlocks. The tint of the dreadlocks are white until they reach the tips, where they are tinted a rust color like his mask. In all forms, he is ivory based with a rust mask that takes his ears, and his eyes. His eyes also stay the same mismatched blue and green.
Detailed personality:
Kujo is more like his father than any of the other pups. He sees his demons, feels the same way he does about most things, and he even picked up his poetic self from him. Kujo is like the mini version of Jove, even his pelt suggests that he is Jove's son. He is a depressed little pup as well. He never really did get the fact of being happy. Normal games tend to make him bored and uninterested, and fights seem to excite him more than anything. Kujo seems to also pretty much get what he wants, especially if its from one of his younger siblings. Kujo, being the second born, and most like his old man, he is naturally a born leader, and he does not like to take shit from any of his siblings, especially Hydro. Hydro and Kujo get along like pickles and a rotten bagel. How much sense does that make? None really. Kujo particularly doesn't like Hydro, though some respect as hydro is his older sibling is still there somewhere in that small heart of hers. Like his father, he is an Insomniac and doesn't sleep for days on end. A medical condition that is unexplained in the Larose bloodlines.

Kujo is very secretive much like his father. Both Jose and Kujo do not explain anything that is not asked. Kujo will also collect information, and he won't share this information unless begged or tortured. Even then, he might not give up the information that you want from him. Kujo is secretive so much that it is almost ridiculous. Kujo, compared to most of her other siblings is the most demonic and is very very strange. Remember. Mini-Jove. Spirits that haunt him are a lot like his fathers, the Shinigami come as birds for his father, and only sometimes will they be birds for Kujo. For Kujo, it is opposite. He sees the birds only once and awhile. To him, these demons come as actual demons, and sometimes other wolves. Sometimes even coming to him as smaller critters such as rabbits, mice, and cats. Like his father, he does have animals that he sees that always seem to talk to him and make him atleast the slightest bit important. These three animals are a Tiger cub, of the name Hanzu, a Panda Bear cub, named of Sinaha, and a Red-tailed Hawk, named of Tobias.

Tobias, this red-tailed hawk was believed to once sore above the clouds, he, unlike and other hawk, has Big Horn Sheep horns like a dragon would have most likely, and he is bigger than a building. So yeah, he is pretty fictionary. Tobias serves the purpose of guiding Kujo and to share his wisdom. The Panda-Bear cub Sinaha, is closest to the little pup both mentally and in size as well. Though, Sinaha is sweeter and more kind than Kujo, himself is Sinaha and Kujo are best friends. Hanzu, the tiger cub is Kujo's playfulness. Hanzu is always looking for an adventure, and he's always trying to get Kujo to disobey his parents and runaway to go find something out, This tiger cub is Kujo's playfulness that will change over time.

With his family, Kujo is stern and strict, though he is sometimes fun and loving. He is lot like Shin in this sense, that he can be silly and fun, though he still has that depressed air around him, and fun activities are soon broken because of the fact that Hydro comes around, or he gets bored and doesn't want to follow Hanzu's advice anymore. Kujo is somewhat temperamental as well. Like his father, he is very unpredictable and may lash out on any wrong word say, or he may totally ignore it. Depends on how shitty he's feeling really.