the night is cold and long
[html]
Backdated for November 23?

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

"Pilot," Hybrid sang, stumbling through the mansion. "Piiiiiiilot," he called out again, peeking into a room. Nothing. The male was nowhere to be found, and Hybrid was not near lucid enough to think about finding him in any way that did not involve him stumbling around in a drunk stupor. He had found a few bottles of who-knows-what in Halifax, and had decided to bring it back to Inferni to share around. Pilot had been there when he had gotten back, as had another coyote (Ryan something or other?), but he hadn't really paid much attention to this Ryan fellow.

And somehow he had ended up drinking a few bottles (he had lost count after... actually, he had never started counting to begin with, so he wasn't sure how many bottles he had downed), but he was very, very drunk (but in the best way possible). "Come ouuuut Pilot," he sang, then giggled. Sexual innuendo's were much funnier when one was piss drunk. He giggled once more, stumbling over the edge of a step that led out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He caught himself, then righted himself (another giggle), and continued on, making sure to grab the wall for support.

[/html]
Sure. Thanks for starting![html]

He didn’t quite think that he would be effected so much, but maybe he had had a little too much. The change of scenery was nice, though, and Pilot didn’t mind so much that he was a little bit tipsy now. Okay, well maybe a lot bit tipsy. The mansion was one hell of a place though; a lot more confusing than the one in Crimson Dreams. He had stumbled into a room and couldn’t find his way out. The door remained ajar but it was too much for Pilot to figure out. Even if he would have determined the door from the wall, his legs weren’t cooperating with his brain anymore. Or rather, his brain had almost entirely shut down. He collapsed on the ground, laughing as he did so. "Hybriddd," he called out between exasperated gasps of laughter. And then, just like the light weight he was, Pilot was out.

[/html]
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

Her stomach lurched, and she clamped her eyes shut as if it would somehow suppress anything from rising in her throat. Whatever Hybrid had brought from the city was delicious. So much so that Ryan had taken a bottle for herself, barely letting it leave her sight as she continuously took long swallows from it. She had gotten herself lost. Figures. Her own father had warned her about this place. He had told her not to get lost in the maze of the mansion. Until now, she had successfully avoided it, only to steal roses from the garden whenever she pleased.

The navy knitted blanket that had at one time been wrapped around her frame had long since been forgotten. Strewn in some room, somewhere, but too far out of reach for anyone in this state. She huddled in a ball behind a heavy piece of oak. She didn’t know the purpose behind this bureau, but it was making for a rather genius hiding spot (or so she thought). When Hybrid stumbled into the hall, a grin lit upon her features. Taking another quick swig from the bottle, she rose too quickly, and jumped out behind him. "Guess who!" She shrieked, wincing at the sound of her own voice. She giggled, tripped, and the bottle slipped from her fingers. Much to her relief, it didn’t break when it hit the floor, though the alcohol streamed out until the volume was level with the bottom side of the lip, which then made it seem like it would have a tiny constructed boat inside. Ryan wrapped her arms around Hybrid’s neck in attempts to stabilize herself, leaning heavily forward while her mind tried to recalibrate and set her back on track.

[/html]
[html]
No problem!

He could hear Pilot calling out for him, and followed the voice, stumbling through the large house in a daze. He followed the clumping and the mumbling, the sound of someone else (equally as drunk -- Hybrid had seen to that quite well) moving about. He followed the sounds further away from the kitchen, though twisting corridors and rooms and... more rooms. He stumbled once more, flailing as he felt himself fall, reaching out to grasp the wall, but instead grabbing a hold of a painting. He righted himself, holding onto the painting for support, then pushed off, not noticing as the art wobbled precariously, almost falling right off the wall.

He heard the sound of someone moving off in the distance, and could barely make out the form of a wolf and a bureau. The wolf seemed to glow (or perhaps it was just his eyes), white and the colour of snow. Hybrid grinned, knowing exactly who this was. "Oh, there you are," you replied warmly, wrapping his arms around Pilot as he stumbled into him. "Hey, hey, uh..." he fumbled, trying to remember the male wolf's name, unable to figure out what it was. "You know what people do when they're this smashed?" He asked, grinning widely and giggling slightly. "They have sex," he stated sombrely, patting Pilot on the shoulder knowingly.

[/html]
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

"Oh?" If only he knew. Her earliest months of life had been filled with alcohol, promiscuity, and an obscured sense of values. Her mother had been quick to corrupt her young life. Somehow alcohol allowed negatives memories to resurface, but with a couple swallows more, they were drowned once again. "Well then," she replied, dragging out her words, unsure if they even made sense once they left her lips.

She dropped to her knees rather easily, slumping into Hybrid’s frame as her palms raked along his abdomen. Her head was swirling and she could have sworn both she and he were swaying, so she dug his claws into his fur to steady them both. Somehow, it seemed to work a little. Reassured, she let her fingers trail along his hips towards his thighs. She cast a glance towards the idle bottle she had dropped. Unfortunately, it seemed miles away.

[/html]
[html]

Hybrid was glad Pilot was being so compliant (not that he usually wasn't). Perhaps this agreeableness only seemed to be heightened by his fuzzy state of mind? Or perhaps Hybrid had never fully appreciated how much Pilot had given him until now. The most likely case, however, was that the alcohol was making him a little tipsy and making him consider things he never would have otherwise.

Pilot dropped down, clumsily pawing at Hybrid's legs, causing Hybrid to stumble back a bit, trip over the bottle Pilot had long since discarded, and land heavily on the floor. He hit his head on the hardwood floor as he fell and his vision wavered for a moment, fading to black, then swimming back. "We-eellll," Hybrid mumbled, trying to reach up with his one hand to rub the back of his head, but found it sticky with liquor. He sniffed it; vodka? Or, wait, had someone peed there? Hybrid frowned, wondering why he couldn't tell the two smells apart, then grinned; it didn't matter. He brought the bottle he was still holding up to his lips and took a long drink, spilling some on his chest, but managing not to miss by some miracle or other. He held the bottle out to Pilot (or tried to), then fell back in a heap, giggling wildly. He reached out for the other man and tried to pull him closer, fumbling awkwardly and trying to find the man's waist (or something to hold onto). It couldn't be too far away.

[/html]
[html]
They don't tell you what to say
when your whole life has gone to hell.

Ryan swayed to her side, somehow managing to catch herself by sticking out one of her palms. Hybrid had fallen to the floor, abandoning Ryan of the support his frame had offered her just a moment ago. She looked up towards him, noticing mostly the bottle that wavered in his hand. She crawled on hands and knees towards it, reaching out and taking it from him. She drank from it, "Uckk," gasping in disgust at the taste as soon as it was down her throat. The burning sensation was starting to dull however, and she took another long drink from the bottle.

She clamored further forward, her limbs and frame falling over the coyote beneath her. Her mind swam about and it didn’t even matter any more that she didn’t even know this man. She did what she had always done best. She was going to win the bread for her and her mother. Somehow she managed to move her hips into his without the clumsiness that seemed to fog the rest of her motor skills. If only she knew how this night was going to change her life forever…

[/html]