I recall the push more than the fall
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

This idea, of trying to use the beast inside of her to her advantage had occurred to her before. Mostly when it came to the issue of Conri. While she still did not want to be an executioner, if it was necessary to do so she would. There were too many that she cared about that the madman had reason or want to harm. Not only Naniko and the pups, but her mate as well. If that ever happened, she wouldn't hesitate to call forth on that strength to protect them. "Yes...I have thought about that before. There is a man who did something horrible to my dear friend and his mate at the time. I never know if he's going to come back and try to hurt her or anyone else again. That is a time I think that it could be...useful. If I could control it." While she wanted to use it she wouldn't risk the monster running loose among her friends and packmates.

Savina hadn't heard of that country, but that was no surprise. Her upbringing had been of the conventional sort as well. "I see. My birth pack was similar. While most of the luperci in Italy were more...progressive, my pack lived in the wilderness. We never shifted and never dealt with anything to do with the humans. One of the members who had lived in one of the port towns and then given it up for the rural life was the one who taught me English." Considering where she was now, she couldn't thank them enough for that gift.

Carefully, she rose to her feet. Her body had recovered enough now that her legs were strong enough to support her. While her going would be slower than usual, she would be able to make it back to the mansion now. "Well, I should head back to the house. They're probably wondering where I am." Savina looked back to Lubomir, gratitude still radiating from her eyes. "Once again, thank you. Whenever you want those Italian lessons just come call for me," she said, smiling.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Should we close it after this? What we doing about the Haven one? Big Grin

It pained Lubomir to hear that Savina's friend had gone through something which clearly caused the dark female so much grief. He could understand the need for revenge, the desire to destroy someone for destroying something close to home. He could not even begin to understand exactly what she had seen, or what her friend had suffered, and Lubomir was not one to press matters for the sheer sake of it. My lady, I believe that if the time should come, when that part of you is needed to protect those you love, you will find the strength to tap into it and keep those you love safe from harm. He smiled warmly at her. Although this piece of advice had not been successful when Skoll had died, Lubomir could not keep it from others. His own failures would only dictate the course of his life, not anyone else's.

I was the only wolf in my pack to travel so far into the rest of Europe. My sister led the pack and it was with her permission that I left the Old Country. I was away from my family for about a year and a half, studying reading, writing, basic arithmetic, trying to broaden my horizons so I could teach those in my pack. Lubomir shook his head. I never got the chance to. They were all killed. That is the past, though. I have gained a lot from that journey and whatever I can I will pass on. The grief was well-hidden, if only because Lubomir could not bear the thought of telling that story again.

As the female went back to her pack lands, Lubomir raised his arm in farewell, smiling all the while. May your journey be safe and quick, my lady. We shall meet again soon. Turning his back on Crimson Dreams and his new friend, Lubomir started the long walk home. To his own love. To the one he would die protecting.

[/html]