OOC Name: Marina
Preferred method of contact: E-MAIL marinaliz123@gmail.com or PM
Character Name: Catherine A. (Akreon) Joily
Character Age: 2 years old
Character Gender: Female
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Verto
How did you hear about 'Souls?: Banners ^^

IC Post:
Midnight. Catherine wandered alone once again, her stomach roaring all the time. She knew that she must find food, or else, she would die. Her ears caught something moving a few yards away. A slow breeze blowed in her face, bringing the smell of a stag and a scent of blood. Her instincts ruled her body, while she put her hands on the ground and bared her dagger teeth. Slowly and silently, she moved in the direction of the big deer, which had been badly harmed. The deer lyed down in the low grass, making a sultry thud sound, very defenseless. Her claws digged the earth slowly, preparing for the attack.

Two hours later, there was no deer anymore, only the bloody bones. Satisfied with that delicious feast, Catherine lyed on the ground, happy for the first time since her mother died, her eyelids was getting heavier and heavier... All the sleepiness was flushed away with a different smell. For the first time, she smelled the scent of the boundaries of a pack's territory. She always loved new experiences, and she always wanted so badly to belong to a pack... Leaving the deer's bones on the ground, she got up and walked slowly, crossing the boundary. Well, she couldn't stay there like an idiot until someone appear.
Her sharp, singing howl filled the air slowly, ecooing through the forest. She sat on her knees, waiting for an answer, her eyelids getting heavy again...
[html]

She hadn't gone out much since joining the tribe, mostly sticking around the denning area, but tonight she'd felt the urge to roam. Ember was used to going out at nighttime and almost preferred it over the day. At night she could get around much easier; her pelt was as dark as she shadows that she took to hiding in, and she used it to her advantage. Some nights she found animals, other nights she found things that were much more interesting.

Tonight looked like one of those nights. The female had been tailing the other for quite a while, since her arrival into the area around their borderline, watching what she was doing carefully. As long as the wolf didn't come into their lands Ember was content to just sit back and watch. The stranger hunted and ate, something that she found a little odd (why so close to a group's territory?) but not disrespectful. Catherine wasn't inside the tribelands, after all. But as soon as the other female came into the border Ember began her slow approach.

A sudden howl ripped through the air, and her ears went up. It was very early in the morning; surely this wolf didn't expect that someone would come out here to see her at this hour. It was pure luck that Ember had been unable to sleep and was out in the border.

She approached slowly, four paws bringing her to a halt in front of the stranger."It's a little early for that kind of thing. But I'm here...so you might as well tell me what you want."

[/html]
Dawn. It didn't take long - at least as long as Catherine thought - to someone appear at the boarders. A pitch black wolf approached her, stopping in from of her. "It's a little early for that kind of thing. But I'm here...so you might as well tell me what you want.", it said. She knew what she wanted to join the tribe, so she already knew what to answer the tribal female.
"Hello." she said, using her Optime voice for the first time. It was sharp and loud, and looked like singing. "Well, I was wandering if I could join your pack." she said. She didn't knew why, but she felt a little silly talking with the strange black wolf. It has a smell of all the others of the pack. At least, she would have a faint idea of the others.
She waited for the female to answer her...
[html]
Eh..you said it was midnight, then you mentioned two hours passing; wouldn't it be more like 2 or 3 AM?

She wasn't sure if being in a tribe would help her all that much, but Ember had been willing to give it a try. Tayui had seemed very sure of their joining AniWaya, and she still felt trust and respect for the old leader of Shadowed Sun. Slowly, Tayui was becoming more of a friend to her. There were certain things about herself that even Ember did not understand...but Tayui seemed to be really trying to understand and help her. The dark female thought that she had some kind of a sickness, a sad, sick feeling that sometimes overtook her. But she wanted to try and help herself.

Dark emerald eyes stared toward the wolf in front of her, examining the newcomer. She looked well enough, she supposed. But then, Ember couldn't really get a good look at her; the younger female was standing on four legs, the stranger on two. And it was night. She waited for her to speak, to tell her of her purpose. She hadn't greeted many newcomers, but knew what she was supposed to say in a situation like this one. She also knew that she would have to call one of the leaders to assist her a little bit later on...probably not something that either of them would appreciate.

"The lands that stand before you belong to the AniWaya tribe; this isn't a pack."She said first. The wolf had to know what she was getting herself into, at least. "What is your name? And where'd you come from?"

[/html]
Dawn. Catherine stood still while listening carefully for what the black female said. "Oops..." - she tought. She was felling so silly, speaking for the first time to somebody that wasn't her mother. She felt giving the wrong impression... She couldn't see the stranger very well. She was too tall in this form, and the darkness of the night didn't help her vision. In the other hand, she was too used to her Optime form to change to her Lupus form. She just sat on her knees, to look better at the stranger.
"I'm sorry, I tried to mean tribe. I hope I didn't offended you." - she said. - "And my name is Catherine Akreon Joily, and I... well, I don't really know where I come from. Im a loner...and an orphan." - she explained and flinched at the memory of that faditic day.
Catherine just waited for the pitch black wolf's reply, kneeling at the ground.
[html]

Ember was comfortable with silence. She didn't mind it, really, not talking; in fact, she almost preferred it to speaking. She looked at the newcomer curiously, waiting to see what she would say next. Not everyone in the wolf world was a bubbly, friendly individual. She wasn't trying to be mean or short with Catherine, not at all. The more the merrier! But she didn't warm to strangers easily or very quickly. It just wasn't her. "I'm Ember Phoenix. Follow me. We can talk while we walk."

She started toward the tribelands without a second glance. She had invited this wolf inside...and hopefully the other would take advantage of the invitation. As she walked, she continued. "I'm one of the protectors of the pack. Do you have any skills that we might find useful?"

[/html]
Dawn. Catherine listened to the propose of the wolf, called Ember Phoenix. Ember started toward the boundaries, inviting her to the tribelands. She just followed her, putting her hands on the ground - thanks God her arms were the same since of her legs - and walking roughly in four legs.
Ember spoke again, now a guestion. Catherine took a few seconds to search in her mind possible skills... She wasn't a very good hunter, neither had skills on healing and fighting. The only thing she knew was to climb trees quickly, keep very still and make no sound, even while running. She never thought of those as skills. Also, she knew that she has a great sense of smell, vision and hearing.
Her mother always said that she had the skills to be a spy. Well, with those, she could keep an eye - and ears - at anyone, and anyone would be able to find her.
"Well, I can climb trees, be very still and be very silent. And I have a good sense of smell, a good vision and excellent hearing. I don't really know how useful I may be to the tribe with those skills." - she said. She has always been the most modest of her family - according to her mother's comments -, but now she was all honest. She really had no idea how she could be useful there...
[html]
Please edit the words "leader needed" into your first post, in the "topic description" box

She walked comfortably alongside the other wolf. Ember wasn't particularly worried about being attacked by this female; these were her tribe's lands, and more wolves could come to her aid if it came to that. Also, she'd been in several fights--she had a little bit of experience, at least. Even the fights she'd lost had given her experience. So she felt more at ease. Besides; what reason would a joinee have for attacking her?

Ember looked to the side at Catherine, nodding. Those were pretty good things to know; maybe Catherine could find something here, a skill that she liked, and work on making it better. Upon hearing the female's words she lifted her head, calling out for one of the leaders. It would be they who would pass judgement on this stranger, not her, after all."Those sound good to me." She said."I just called for one of the leaders, though; they've got to take a look at you too before you'll be told whether you can join up with us."

[/html]
Dawn. Catherine heard Ember's words, joyous. If her "skills" looked as good as Ember made it sounds, maybe - just maybe -, she could impress the leaders.
A little smile appeared on her face for the first time since she killed Armand, her murderer father. That memory made her flinch, but didn't took off her smile. All the shy she felt in the beggining had flushed away with that smile.
"Okay, than." - she said to the black wolf. She kept close to Ember - something on her calmed her -, waiting for the leaders. All she could do now was to pray that she really impress them...
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

Ears flickered upwards as Dawali heard the voice of a pack member soar through the skies. It wasn't Ayegali, nor his daughter, but definitely female. One he hadn't properly spoken to yet. Mentally sighing at himself for his lack of social skills, the male changed directions towards where he assumed the woman to be. Lucky for her that he had been out on one of his nighttime strolls again, looking for something he didn't quite know what was. And surely enough, there was Ember, nearly gone in the darkness, but eyes glowing vividly with green. There was also a stranger with her, was it a shifted femme, on her fours? How strange. But the girl - he realized quickly this fact - didn't seem overly confident or comfortable in the situation, so perhaps it was simply her attempt at politeness.

Hello Ember. A silent thanks to the skies went through his mind at the fact that he even remembered her name. Who's this? Not used to the duties of any high ranked member at all, Dawali was uncertain about the whole situation. He didn't know what was expected of him,but painted a smile onto his face and nodded to both of them as he asked the question, hoping it wouldn't shine through.

[/html]
[html]

She didn't think that it would take very long for one of them to appear, but who knew. Sometimes, especially at this time of the night, it could take longer. Ember didn't mind waiting though and she sat back, looking up at the sky. The stars looked the same as ever, shining brightly overhead. Maybe these lands did have something in common with the other packs she'd been in. The sky.

Dawali approached and she stood again, her posture slightly slackened. With this female she could act more dominant, but no one was higher than the tribe leaders. "Her name's Catherine. I guess she says she's looking for a home...and she wants to find one with us." She continued. "She's a good tree climber. That could be useful for scouting, maybe."

[/html]
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
I just popped in quickly again to speed it up since the thread's already getting pretty long etc. Smile Also, Catherine, take a little look around our rpg guide if you haven't already.

Ember clarified the situation, and suddenly Dawali felt quite stupid, realizing that he should have recognized it. Luckily for him, the darkness did not only hide the dark-furred femme in front of him, but also the blush that rose in his cheeks. Of course. The red-furred male nodded and silently thought to himself that perhaps the young girl would need some time to fit in, seeing as her behavior at the moment seemed - at least to him - quite strange, crawling around in a two-legged form like that. But then again he also felt it strange to be in the four-legged form, and had never been more delighted than the day he had managed to shift out of it for the first time. Preference, all of it, and they were all different. Well. Does scouting sound like something you could do, eh... Catherine? Good. He had remembered her name. He really should get to practicing things like that.

[/html]
[html]OOC: Well, I arleady toke a look in the RPG guide. I'm sorry if I may seem quite incoherent, but English is not my birth language lol. Sorry again by taking so long to post, but I was somewhere else(where there is no in ternet ^^').[/html]

Catherine was getting tired with that four-legged position, but she felt a little unease of sitting near the Ember. A few moments later, her ears capted the presence of another wolf approaching. The wind blowed lightly in her direction, bringing the stranger's scent: a male, from the tribe, no doubt about it.
While Ember introduced the situation to the stranger, Catherine just stood and listened in silencem until the male direct the word to her. Feeling a little stupid, staring at the way the male was looking at her weird position, she answered him.
"Yeah, I guess so." - she took some time, trying to see her self hanging in a tree, watching the boundaries. It was easy. She continued - "I can do that." - she finished, glad that she wasn't feeling that hollow anymoe, near those somehow welcoming werewolves.
[html]
End this one with you two's next posts? :]

She didn't expect Dawali to catch on quickly; it was the middle of the night, after all, and AniWaya had not had many new joinees. Ember wondered whether he'd been a leader in the group before, back before their family had split apart. He seemed like he knew what he was doing to her, so she would follow him. The dark wolf had no desire to hold a leadership position; she had seen what little free time her older sibling had in Crimson Dreams, her mother in Phoenix Valley, and her cousins in Dahlia. She didn't want that.

"Alright then. I can show her around, if you want...all the good sleepin spots and stuff."She offered, looking to Dawali again.

[/html]
[html]

Hehe, your english is very understandable, so that's ok Smile More reading here if you want Wink

The girl took a few moments to consider what he said, and then confirmed that she thought herself suited for the role. Good. The tribe weren't that many in numbers yet, and every set of hands that joined them helped even out the workload. They had no scouts yet per se; hadn't gotten around to selecting properly and dole out the co-ranks that needed filling. Not that he had spoken properly with Ayegali ye,t about every new responsibility he had as a leader and other things he should keep in mind. But he'd do his best, and if that wasn't good enough then they should find someone else. Nodding to the young girl's words, Dawali turned to speak to Ember, who beat him to it and offered to do exactly what he had meant to ask her to do. Clever girl. That sounds great, Ember. And welcome to you, Catherine. I hope you'll find a good home amongst us. Smiling politely, Dawali decided to leave it to ember from hereon, and turned to leave, suddenly feeling tired for once. Good, he needed a proper night of sleep.

[/html]
[html] OOC: Should I create another thread? For my apresentation.[/html]

Soon, the sun would appear in the sky, but Catherine wasn't really caring. She payed attention on Ember and Dawali, ignoring her legs, which were trembling lightly with her position. She just sat down, resting her back limbs, her tail curling around her. She felt very pleased with Dawali's welcoming to the tribe. She was very sure that she would fit in quickly. If she doesn't, she would be patient.
"Thank you." - she said politely, joy imprinted in her voice. - "I'm pretty sure I will." - she finished. She looked as the male left her and Ember. When he was out of sight, she looked at Ember, waiting her to guide her and show her around.
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Request a thread in the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum, or simply create a thread in the AniWaya forum that is open for anyone who want to post with you, and mark it with "AW - All Welcome" Smile

[/html]
QUOTE (Dawali Amara @ Jan 5 2009, 11:15 AM)
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Request a thread in the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum, or simply create a thread in the AniWaya forum that is open for anyone who want to post with you, and mark it with "AW - All Welcome" Smile

[/html][/quote]
I've done it. The name is "Humming the prefect lullaby".