Rules arn't for me
[html]

500+

It had been about a day since she had been thrown in a room at this house. Not that she could complain. The room was warm, and there was a bed. Svara's head still rested on her now less sore paws. When she had first arrived her pades had become raw from walking to far in the snow, now after a days rest they weren't as bad off. Pushing her nose into the soft coverlet Svara rolled onto her side and made a soft sigh.

What would she do now? Run away now that she had a days rest? Unlikely. She had a pack for now, and she would have to get used to it. Growling she opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. In her wolf form she stared around the room with her green eyes for a few minutes. It was simple with one window, a bed, and a dresser. It wasn't very big either. Taking a deep breath she jumped off the bed. Her claws clicked on the wood floor as she stretched her legs.

Going to the door she looked at it for a second before pressing down on the handle of the door knob. Svara didn't know where those other two wolves had went, but she wasn't going to ask any questions. Curiosity had hold of her and she wanted to appease it at the moment. What was this whole cabin like? Who else was in it? Tredding down the hall slowly she tried to make sure her nails didn't make to much noise. Where had the male and female wolf gone off to? Why had he thrown her in a room!?

Snorting she continued down until she reached what looked like a kitchen. The smell of meat was thick in the air and it made her stomach growl. The young wolf hadn't eat since that rabbit about 24 hours ago. With out hesitation she put her paws up on the counter and sniffed looking for where the meat was closest. Sniffing at the counters and along the kitchen Svara growled after a while when she couldn't find anything. Looking at the island in the middle of the kitchen Svara took a leap and jumped completly ontop of it in search of food. The last thing she would do was ask for help from those two other wolves. Not unless she wanted to really look usless.The stash had to be somewhere and when she found it, it was HISTORY!

Now that she was on the counter the girl noted that the smell was strong, but no meat was there. Cursing under her breath she jumped down and looked at the refrigortator and grimaced. Cold food was not something she was about to go and eat. Growling she trotted out of the kitchen. Where was the door out of this god forsaken cabin? There had to be a place to find food. Warmth was good until her belly started to rumble. Hopfully she wouldn't run across anyone. Svara was sure she would get it for roaming around their house looking for food.
[ooc:Sorry if this post sucks, I was trying to watch my sugar gliders as I posted =} ]

[/html]
Not many would invite themselves into anothers house without the owner's knowledge or permission, Firefly on the other hand knew just how on edge the mocha hued bastard was and she rather found it another thrilling bit of amusement as she sat on the couch infront of the fireplace as she titled a half empty bottle of wine back and forth between her paws. Working the damn cork out of the thing with her teeth had been hell but it didn't matter now, she'd done it. She knew she shouldn't be drinking the fine red liquor but what would Haku care, he didn't want a litter of puppies and he obviously was trying to ignore the truth right infront of his face. Instead of letting the male soak in the information she'd thrown to the lilium she brought the facts right before him once more and had planted herself in the middle of his home.

She could hear the sounds of another in the home and she snarled slightly, knowing that he had brought the little brat back to his cottage and yet she hadn't come tagging along to make certain that he didn't harm the child. Infact she'd sortof hoped the stupid bitch had died in the night, either of Haku's own actions or of the exhaust and abuse her poor soul had suffered before arrival in the lands. Pity she was disappointed by the will of the child. Growling softly she let the bottle roll to the floor as she joined the glass and soon was staggering towards the scent of the other.

Finding the kid in the hallway she just stared at her from the other end as she narrowed her eyes and growled. "What are you sneaking around for?" Why the hell wasn't the creepy little brat out in the snow frolicing or eating the pack out of house and home. She had energy to burn, or she should and Firefly didn't want to see what soon she'd have following her about in a little under two moons.
[html]

The young wolfs stomach growled again making her wonder how long could she go with out food? This cabin was proving to be warm, and that was about it. She couldn't change into her other form yet, or at least she hadn't yet, maybe she could, but she hadn't gone about doing it. Sitting down Svara let everything sink in. Here she was in a pack, or at least in a insane males warm cabin, with his sadistic lover. The young wolf smirk slightly, she probably was better off outside in the snow, but at least this was more entertaining.

Caught in thought, Svara didn't notice the female until she was right upon her. Surprised the young wolf jumped back and bared her white fangs, her fur risen along her spine. When she noticed who it was her fur fell back down on her spine. Sharp green eyes watched the female closley even after she knew who it was. Svara hadn't found much fondness for the she-wolf since the moment she had met her in the snows. Something just said, back stabbing wench', to the young pup.

Her words made Svara snort and roll her eyes. "Oh you know I'm planting bombs and such. While I was at it I also poisoned everything edibale." Svara muttered dryly. "Why do you ask such stupid questions?" The pup asked genuinly curious. Svara watched the female, who was obviously either gaining weight or pregnant. Sitting back on her haunches she kept her guant and still simi-weak body tense. She would be ready to move quickly if need came. Unlike most Svara was the idiot that fought, even if the odds were against her. Taking a deep breath the scent of alchohal was familiar to the girl and her ears flicked back in distaste. Where was the meat!? The childs stomach rumbled again.

[/html]
Firefly had no patience for puppies or for idiots and sadly she was stuck with both all rolled into one. The manner of the child made her bare her fangs as she moved closer to the brat. Snapping at the girl as she walked past she made certain that her tail slapped the child right across the mouth as she turned her face towards her as she snarled. "You're gonna have to learn to watch that mouth of yours or you'll get nowhere fast.." She narrowed her eyes as she threatened. "I can see to that if you'd like." She thought that perhaps the child would have been entertaining but it seemed that she was going to turn into more of a hassle than anything else.

She wanted nothing more than to lay tracks across the brat's muzzle again but instead she remarked smartly. "Because I have to be able to ask things you'll understand.. and if I make the words too big you'll get lost." the words were mocking as she smirked at the pintsized little creature that seemed like she was on a roll to following in Firefly's pawprints. Narrowing her eyes at the sound of the child's tummy rumbling Firefly rolled her eyes and grumbled. Had she really put herself in this spot of having to teach this damnedable creature to survive.

Snapping as she walked towards the door Firefly asked, "Where the hell is your family anyways, didn't want to put up with your large mouth?" Stretching up against the frontdoor Firefly grasp the handle under the weight of her paws and tugged hard, the lock clicking as the door moved slowly. Dropping to all fours again she nosed her way through the entrance as the cold of winter blasted her in the face. Shaking her head she growled. "Well come on trouble, if you've got to eat might as well show you where.." She really hoped that no one was around to see her having to act somewhat decent.. it was not a trait she enjoyed.
[html]

Svara stayed sitting as the women walked past her, intentionally letting her tail wack her in the mouth. The pup didn't go or say a thing about it. The female was a bitchy one that much was obvious, yet Svara admired her power in this pack. Threatening words were aimed at the child, just making a grin spread across her face. She was young and weak, and being told by another female wolf that she would gladdly kill her. I don't know, its gotten me in a warm cabin. Think my mouth is getting me somewhere?" Svara stated with a big childish grin.

Svara loved proving a point. Standing onto all of her paws now Svara stretched her front legs out infront of her. Her green eyes kept on the women the whole time. What could the female possibly want? She knew that too her she was an inconvinance, so how long before the female really came at her? Svara growled lightly at that thought. The she-wolf was to proud to not take a fight when it was given to her.

When the she-wolf spoke again Svara couldn't help but burst out laughing. Oh! So you mean you don't want to be caught saying something stupid as you are!" The young wolf laughed and closed her eyes to keep the tears from falling. She knew that she was going to get it if she didn't shut her trap now, but it seemed that no matter how old or where she was Svara would say things that got her in trouble. Not that she cared, but then again, getting in this she-wolfs good graces would be the smart idea. She watched the light colored female walk past her after her stumoach grumbled. It really was a true ego killer to be hungry infront of a full grown wolf. Svara hated getting help or asking for it. All it did was make her look helpless.

The females passing comment about her family made Svara drop her head a growl. "No. My mom didn't want me, I was her rapists child, so she got rid of me. Hence why I'm here, good enough explanation for you?" Svara grumbled at the women as she went about opening the door. Her words made Svara yip with joy and dash outside willingly into the cold. Jumping around in the snow happily she waited for the light colored female. Food was just beyond her reach and she wanted it. The child dashed the thoughts of her mother out of her head, not wanting to think about the cold hearted bitch.

[/html]
Firefly was not amused at all by the child to whom didn't keep that trap shut at all. She stopped in her tracks and turned about when the comment was shot back. Baring her fangs as she stood over the girl she corrected her. "No, your mouth almost made you into a plaything of my mate. If you don't learn to keep it shut you may discover sooner than you wish the difference between love and lust. Anything he might show you incase you might confuse it after it happens.. is not love." Her emerald eyes narrowed at the child as she continued. "You ended up in a warm cabin because he's just not in the mood to play at the moment." She shook her head at how thick skulled and pathedic the child was.

She had been stationed at the door while the youth decided to start laughing at the words Firefly had chosen to enlighten her with, obviously the wrong words to say to the child. Her ears pinned back against her skull as she turned and faced the child she snapped. "We'll see how stupid I seem after you let that tongue wag for a moon or two and see what it gets you. When Haku decides to take you down a notch or two I may just decide to sit and watch instead of attempt to save your sorry hide." She stepped into the way of the girl, backing her into the wall as she snarled, her eyes blazing brightly. "I didn't have to help last time and if you don't start thinking before you start speaking I might not help you next time. If you want to be fed start learning from your mistakes instead of digging yourself a deeper grave."

Shaking her head in disgust Firefly went through the door and watched as the child burst past, obviously the idea of food was more interesting than the lessons she needed to learn if she was going to reside in the same damn cottage as them. She was tempted to just introduce the pup to her own home in the vineyards and let her wreck the place instead of playing shadow between Haku and the youth herself. When the kid began to explain why she was here Firefly rolled her eyes and growled under her breath. "Boo hoo, cry me a river." She walked over to the edge of the porch and moved to where the door to the cellar was. Pulling on the rope she revealed the stairwell and the scent of meat below. "Atleast you're alive now.." she said as she waited to see what the brat would do.
[html]

Svara rolled her eyes at the female and her dramatic words. All these words about love lust her mate and stuff were only confusing the child. "I have no intention of taking your mate if that's what you mean." Svara growled under her breath. Though he didn't seem to like you much." Perking her tail the young girl started prancing in the snow, even thin and gross looking as she was, Svara was in a joubalant mood and wanting to get food.

The young she-wolf had a feeling her and this other female would get into it one day. Maybe to prove who had the bigger mouth, or for the other female to beat some sense into her. Svara planned on growing big enough to be the one delivering the beating. She knew that she would get there, cause already at five months and some odd days she was quit tall and her body showing promise. Her hunting skills were lacking though.

The words from the other female made the child laugh dryly and jump around in the snow some more. "I dare him to try to take me down a notch, as you put it! I have no intention of being some whimpy girl who can't speak her mind." She barked at firefly in a very ignortant childish way. "I don't make mistakes, only decisions. Weather they are bad or good doesn't matter." Svara grumbled putting her nose in the air as she sat down in the snow, waiting for the female to point out which way to go.

As she sat there her green eyes moved with the motions of the lighter wolf. Her words towards her mother were sarcastic and dry. Shrugging the child made a face that said she could careless. "Your the one that asked me." Seeing the women move to a cellar door and open, the smell of meat waffed off and made Svara's mouth water. She was hungry again and that meat was so close by. Holding her ground she didn't dash for the cellar waiting for the other wolfs actions.

[/html]
Firefly narrowed her eyes at the girl and her thoughts of what she thought the stupid child was going to do. "I was thinking more along the lines of him taking you.." She said with a warped little smile playing across her lips, if the foolish youth was going to keep acting like this she might just giftwrap the girl and hand her over as a present to Haku. Now he'd love that wouldn't he. Shaking her head at the thoughts she chuckled at the last of the words. After a moment Firefly just shrugged. "He likes me well enough.." with a fury that matches his hatred of her from time to time and her fires burned just as strong and swift for the mocha latte male. She watched the girl as she moved so excitedly in the snow. Firefly wondered if she'd been so exciteable at that age, that wasn't too long ago was it.. she really couldn't remember. She's just escaped the grasp of her kin and had been on her way across the sea with DaVinci and Magdalena then. Off on some adventure...

Here was just another adventure she had to face she thought with a quiet smile as she watched the hot shot child boasting of what she'd do if Haku tried to bring her down to a more moderate level. She shook her head and just rolled her eyes as she asked. "Well, if you're going to just make decisions one day you'd better learn to care.. because if you dont care no one else will care either." She grinned down at the girl, knowing that thinking like that would get her nowhere, but she wasn't going to be the one to say I told you so when her decisions turned out to be all the wrong ones for herself. Firefly would probably be the wolf at her door ready to tear her throat out and taste the crimson blood that pulsed beneith her skin.

She bared her fangs in a grin as she raised a brow, "I just asked where they were, I didn't ask for all the sad pitiful reasons you were not wanted." She swished her tail back and forth as she walked down the steps into the cellar, leaving the child aboveground to decide if she wanted to sit in the snow of join her in the cold room. She knew the baby was hungry but she was curious to see just how tempting the sweet taste of flesh was for the brat.
[html]

A growl emitted from her young lungs as she kept her eyes on the tan female. "Well if he does I'll make sure to enjoy it, since your mate apperantly isn't saticfied with just you." Svara said dryly as she sat there. Her hunger was starting to dule from time, and the distaste of this female. If anything she thought she was going to make Svara feel fear? Rape, death, torture, hunger, the works, you live em you feel em you get over em. If you die well then your dead, oops play again. Shifting her young body from side to side she just watched the female. She wouldn't tell her that she was only guessing that the Haku guy was her mate, Svara had no idea, but it had seemed like it, the way she had been around him seemed like it.

The words from the female made Svara narrow her green eyes to dangrous slits. "Then it's a good thing I don't give a damn. The only thing I worry about it my next meal. I don't give a crud about any body elses opnion and I'm not gonna change that ever, they all can go suck it for all I care." Svara growled at the female. She had no intention of changing her ways, she was brash, impulsive and rude. It had worked for her so far and she liked it. Her mother was dead thanks to Svara's father (good ridance to the bitch), her father who had been the only one to ever give her any good vibes commited suicide and that left little old her S.O.L.

Svara couldn't help but think that this female reminded her of her mother. A pain in the ass, bitchy. Worst part was Svara was alot like her mother. Keeping her eyes on the female she noticed her going down into the cellar more. Her words though made the hair rise on her spine and she couldn't help but smile an almost sadistic grin. "Who said it was a sad story?" Raising to her paws she walked to where the female had been standing. She had walked down into the cellar a few moments before. The pup was hungry, but refused to go down into the cellar. She was stronger then her hunger, even though she knew that was a lie. Getting to her paws again she treked down into the underground the smells of meat going over her and making her stomach make a large rumble.

[/html]
Firefly just ignored the words of the child, she knew that her mate came back to her night after night and even though she might not be his play thing all the time she knew she held power over him where others couldn't, or even wouldn't. Her eyes flashed as she stared at the child before her, if she wanted to be a plaything of her mate that was fine, see if Firefly ever stood between the two ever again. She had her own ideas anyways.. there were plenty of things she could do to get back at the child, hell, Haku didn't have to be the first one to get to her. She doubted that Haku would mind her taking another if it was one he could play with as well. The thoughts that floated in her mind while the child let her jaws jabber away was enough to keep a dark little smirk on her maw as she just moved on in the darkness of the cellar.

When the remarks of how she was never going to change her ways met her ears Firefly chuckled from down below as she shook her head and wished that Cercelee was here just now to meet the girl. She'd love to see what the seemingly tiny and weak woman would do, Firefly knew the ice that ran in the lady's veins and the winter in her soul. She was sure that Cercelee could be grand when she wanted, she actually knew she could.. but she'd like to see the tiny bundle of power break lose on someone other than herself for once. "Keep telling yourself that halfpint.." she called up as she waited for the stupid child to decide to join her in the coldroom. She really was getting tired of waiting, one would think the stupid brat would have learned by now that Firefly was not going to lovingly bring her her dinner all wrapped up nicely in a parcel.

Calling up to the girl a snarl was in her voice as she demanded. "It's going to be even sadder if you don't get down here." She was through being patient, she didn't care what reasons the pup had for wanting to stay above ground, Firefly had already waddled her pregnant ass down this far, the idiot pup could make her way down the steps to. Her emerald eyes flashed as she threatened. "I can always lock the doors and watch you starve, or attempt to hunt on your own.. Either could be entertaining enough if you don't move your ass." Patience was not her virtue.
[html]

Taking another deep wiff of air Svara moved down the cell even farther. The tan female was getting tester, which was making Svara happy. She wanted to see how far she could push her before the female snapped. The pup watched her large young paws as she walked down the steps. "I will keep telling myself that. Just remember I won't be a halfpint for much longer, and I bet I'll be bigger then you when I am fully grown." Svara barked out at the tan female with a lopsided grin on her face.

Finally catching up with the women she stopped beside her just as she shouted out what she was going to do to her if she didn't come she would let her starve. Standing at the she wolfs side Svara gave her a look that said are you blind or something? "I think I would fair well hunting if I could find small game." Taking in a deep breath of the food she continued. "But why would I even do that if I have a pack now?" Svara kept grinning at the female. "So can I eat something now? I'm starving and bickering with you is proving dangerous to my brain cells." The pup stated with out even a hesitation.

[/html]
Firefly hated to admit she might find amusement in the puppy's loud mouth and foolish ways if she currently wasn't pissed at Haku or burdened with the pathedic emotions that females tend to develop when they were in the process of growing the next generation of hellions in ther wombs. She narrowed her eyes as she listened for the stupid brat to make her way down the steps, she sure was slow at doing it and Firefly was growing even more impatient as the seconds wore on. She growled softly as she muttered. "Size isn't always everything halfpint.." She should know, though she wasn't exactly small she had a clever and cunning mind that tended to get her what she wanted, not brute strength. She might be viewed as easy to some for her methods, but if they worked she wasn't one to complain.

Her bark that broke through the air as the child suddenly appeared at her side wasn't entirely wasted, the brat had listened, though she'd taken her damn time and made Firefly look a bit foolish in the process. Flicking her ears back as she lowered her eyes to glower at the kid. She really, really, didn't have any patience for this type of shit. What in the world was she thinking keeping the newest force of Sadira broad alive in her womb, she'd probably kill them once they were out and free to start yapping. Her orbs openned for a moment to their normal stare before narrowing again at the child's words.

Instead of replying she just raised a paw and pushed the pup off to the side into a pile of blankets and tarps that had been brought down to the cellar to keep different foods seperated. It wasn't like there was anyone to see her do something so childish anyways. Walking forward she acted like nothing had happened as she spoke up. "Pity you think that, the pack won't hunt for you forever, soon you'll be doing the hunting for the pack." If Firefly didn't kill her before the raging emotions from the offspring within wore off that was. She pulled off one of the blankets that was covering a buck that had been taken down earlier that week as she growled around the cloth. "Just shove something in that mouth will you.." Spatting the blanket out she grabbed hold of the half frozen haunch and tore at the meat.
[html]

The she wolf was a sure sour puss. Svara sat beside her and was suddenly pushed off to the side which made her fall into a pile of crap. Yellping she jumped up from the pile and couldn't help but laugh, it had hurt her shoulder some, but in truth it had been funny as hell. Keeping her eyes on the female she trotted back towards where she was not even acknowledging the childish and funny thing she had just done. Svara knew she had the female might not get along on the outside, but the pup liked the women if not only for her nature.

Her statement made the young female laugh and shake her head. "Then I'll do what I'm told to earn my keep, but it won't change my loving additude if that's what you think." Svara grinned and watched the she wolf take a peice of meat and told her to start eating. Getting her own peice she lay down with it inbetween her paws and started to rip into the carcass. The meat was sweet and juicy in her moth, making her stomach grumble louder as she took practaclly inhaled her food. Ripping at the meat with as much speed as she could conjure up, until she was to the bone and trying to get to the marrow.

[/html]
Firefly was barely an adult grown and she didn't care if she reverted to childish pranks to sooth the annoyances from the pains of being stuck with the child. The small bit of laughter that seemed to follow the girl as she escaped from the pile that Firefly had thrown her into. Firefly was slightly disappointed that the girl hadn't become lodged in the pile but then again it wasn't snow. She really should have just pushed the brat into the snowdrift outside. That would have been so much easier and she probably would have been able to sit and gloat at the girl trying to get out of the mess. Now since she hadn't thought of that and the girl was still following her she'd have to figure something else out to amuse herself.

The laughter seemed to just roll from the girl with everything Firefly said or did. The don't give a shit attitude that she seemed to have matured so early into made her roll her eyes as she chuckled. "Just wisen up on who you take that loving attitude with.." she said gruffly as she gnawed slowly on the haunch of meat, watching the child gobble down her own piece as though it was the last meal she'd get. She bared her fangs at the girl as she warned. "Slow down before you taste it all again a second time.." she really doubted the kid would care but she didn't want to hear the tyke heaving and hacking later in the night.

Cracking the bone between her jaws the woman gnawed on the jagged rim as she could taste the salty marrow on the tip of her tongue. "Are we stuck with you now or are you going to try and find your own den once you've had your fill?" Her emerald eyes narrowed slightly as she ripped a strip of meat off the bone again before chewing slowly on the tender flesh. She was growing sleepy anyways.. perhaps with the effects of a full stomach and sleep fast approaching she was actually growing quite sane.. perhaps not.
[html]

Firefly's words made Svara stop eating and grumble. "Why I don't like playing favorites so I just make everyone hate me, then it's all good." She said dryly as she continued to inhale her food. The meat wasn't tasting much becuase of how fast she was eating, it wasn't long before the female beside her barked an order. Svara stopped and started at what was left of the carcass and couldn't help but feel her stomach tighten.

"Okay I'll give you this one maybe your right." Svara looked at the female from the corner of her eyes. Why did the female even care? She could say nothing at all and let her puke up all her food later on from her own mistake. Yet she had said something. Smirking knowingly the pup went back to eating, but doing it slower now then before. The meat now had a taste to it that was so great Svara felt she could never stop eating it. Not after long she was down to the marrow. Licking the saltly stuff from the bones center.

Firefly spoke again and this question made her perk her ears and narrow her green eyes. For once a nasty reply or spunky additude didn't peak out, only dread at having to be on her own again, and she didn't want any of these wolves how she dreaded the thought of being on her own again. The nights she had spent sleeping in dens and hating it more then the hunger. "I don't want to, but if you chase me off I won't have much choice will I?" She said gruffly putting her ears back and staring hard at the marrowless bones. "Not that I give a shit what happens." Svara added with a snap at the end, hoping to keep some of her pride.

[/html]
-ooc, end this one? They can have another soon if you'd like?

She could help but let a smile play across her maw as her emerald eyes gazed at the child from over the jagged edges of the half consumed bone. Her outlook on life was really quite simple and almost right alongside Firefly's, though the woman herself perfered to do things alone if she'd had any interests in showing someone the ropes(if the girl could drop her cocking I know everything attitude) Svara was probably a dead hit on canidate to be taken under her wing. Instead she just shook her head and growled softly. "Tell me how that works for you one day."

Her eyes sparked with grim amusement as the young child began to realize her fault in eating so fast, she could have just grinned and said I told you so but when the girl had admitted her smarts Firefly just left it at that as she closed her eyes, her tongue hunting marrow from the inner reaches of the bone before taking it and cracking it once more, spatting out shards as she stripped off another slice of meat and savored the flavor while the child herself slowed down in her feast.

When the girl finally gave her answer on Firefly's slightly sour question she just gazed at the kid a moment before grumbling. "I won't chase you off yet.. but if you can't stand rodents underpaw then don't complain when they arrive.." It was one of the first times that Firefly had actually announced outloud the coming arrival of the childrne, though calling the unborn ones rodents probably wasn't the best ideas she really didn't care. She gave a muzzle crinkling smirk at the last words of the girl and picked up what was left of her haunch before heading towards the stairs. "Get what you want and com'mon.."
[html]

OOC: Yeah this would be a good place to leave off Big Grin ]]

Svara snorted at the females words. Of course her way of living would work for her. She was alive wasn't she?! Yeah it was truth she had no friends, family or loved ones and most would like to take her out back and shoot her in the back of the head, but hey some would take that as a bounus to get on so many peoples nerves, at least they remembered you! Cracking open the bone she started licking at the delectibale marrow that was in the middle. The taste was much more enjoyable when she slowed down, and even though firefly and her didn't speak nicely to each other, Svara respected the womens ability to even tell her to slow the hell down.

The she wolfs words about the pups to come made Svara snort and laugh a little. "Runts are of no bother to me, but if you loose a few then know now where they went." Svara grumbled as she stood and stretched out her young long legs and made a good yawn. It had only been a few days that she had been here, and already she was starting to find comfort in living in such a place. Shaking the dust from her dark coat the she wolf watched firefly get up with her belonging and walk back towards the step calling out for her to follow. Picking up her own meat and bones she jogged over to the steps and next to where she stood finding that she might stay here longer then she had ever imagined.

[/html]