want it all to stop (j.)
i. giggle (gig) dracon
ii. january 4th, 2007.
iii. luperci ortus
iv.
65% canis lantras ortus
10% canis lupus
25% canis lupus rufus ortus
(..or something like that. i'm fine tuning it ;P)
v. male.
vi. aim: omg its kitaahyy
vii. oh you know. played samson adonis first, dropped out, came back with asterio and tragedie, left again... i'm a bit of a drifter.

[html]

this will be short. starting posts are hell.

It was midday and cold. Giggle paused on the borders of the coyote clan, eyes moving to the skulls. Beautiful bit of symbolism, wasted on the hybrid. He was in optime form, his hand pulled into a neatly-trimmed ponytail. Thick black fabric was wrapped around his right arm, protecting the almost furless skin from the cold of winter. Gig looked like someone’s newspaper, donned in mild greys and blacks with white undertones. The only true color visible on him was the right half of his muzzle, dyed a reddish purple. Every few minutes he would rub his fingers against the dyed fur, letting his ears fall back.

His hand dropped back to his side. Would anyone come to greet him? It would be rather difficult to start a new life without having somewhere to live in it. He stepped back to examine the skulls again, wondering at the ability for one creature to be so filled with hate for another. Gig had not hated anyone, or anything, ever, and he could not imagine he could. The differences between wolves and coyotes were negligible; but he owed his loyalty to his father’s side and so he’d become one with the other coyotes, and do their bidding, even if that meant hate crimes.

[/html]
[html]

I'll be unavailable to post after tomorrow, but I'll try and get through this quickly. :]

indent It was not the first time that Gabriel had seen a peculiar colored animal. The girl his son had brought home was pure white, and Vitium had been nearly black. What struck him was the mauve hue against the gray, belonging to a hybrid waiting at the borders. The Aquila, four-legged as was common for him, trotted down the worn dirt cut towards the stranger. The three charms around the chain on his neck—one a cross, the other Saint Christopher, and the newest his father’s—jingled in an advanced warning long before the wind turned and betrayed his scent.

indent He stopped near one of the skull-bearing pikes. “Can I help you?”

[/html]
[html]
okay, no worries. : D

He heard the jingling before he smelled him. Gig looked up at the approaching figure, studying his details. Male, the leader most likely-- he saw the source of the jingling, the three chains around his neck. He looked more like a dog than a coyote, but the hybrid did not linger on this train of thought long. Instead he dipped his head low in a bow of submission, considering his words. 'I am seeking a new home.' He started, simply, straighting back up. 'I hope I would not be imposing if I sought to find it here.' Absently he rubbed his muzzle again, looking to the leader for his response. He withheld his name, for the moment, embarrassed to bring it up until he was asked to. Gig had never been fond of his name and had often wondered what the hell his parents had been thinking, but they had waved off his questions and he had, in time, just grown used to having it.

[/html]
[html]

indent Gabriel’s eyes remained on the stranger, his posture easy, relaxed. These loners did not perturb him; they came one at a time, offered him nothing, and then left. Without reason to bind them to Inferni, they broke away like small stones at the shore. “We have more then enough room,” he said flatly, sparing a glance to the tree line. “What can you offer?” He turned his face back, flicking one ear at a tuft of dry brush that flew by his head.

[/html]
[html]

Gig followed the leader's gaze, considering his question. 'I can read, and write.' He offered at first, and then added: 'I can do some tattooing and piercing, as well.' Courtesy of his mother, at least. The hybrid leaned back slightly, resting his weight on his arms. 'My name is Giggle Dracon. Er, Gig.' The leader didn't seem particularly interested in him or his being here, but that was something you did when you joined a pack, wasn't it? Introduce yourself. And at any rate it might cut this painfully stiff meeting short.
[/html]
[html]

indent At the list of skills, the Aquila nodded shortly, pleased. Education, while not a necessity during these times, was welcomed. It was the name that made his ears perk up, and a faint smile broke across his face. That was a peculiar thing to be named, especially considering the type of people Inferni was associated with . “Gig, eh? I’m Gabriel de le Poer. I think you’ll do fine here.” Shaking snow from his coat, the hybrid shifted his weight. “It’s fair to warn you that our reputation with some of the neighbors isn’t exactly pretty.” A short and knowing glance was spared to the skull, and then back to the grayscale fellow. “If you don’t mind that, Inferni has a place for you.”

[/html]
[html]
i think this is the end o:

Well, his name seemed to break the ice. Gig expected no less, but at least he wasn't being mocked. He dipped his head to Gabriel, nodding absently in return to the introduction. At the comment on reputation, a tiny laugh escaped the hybrid. 'I picked up on that, actually.' He, too, glanced to the skulls. Creepy, but not off putting. 'No, that doesn't bother me. Thank you, sir.' A small smile accompanied this. He rose back up, not sure if he should leave first or let Gabriel go, instead settling on better safe than sorry and waiting for his new leader to exit.

[/html]