Every scar has a story
WC:321

The morning has come, the sun was up from it's nighttime slumber to fill the world with it's bright rays. There was only like four that were up. The rest must have been either still asleep, or hunting for breakfast. The risen sun lit up the fields of flowers, the paths of gravel, and houses of wood. The fields were covered with wildflowers, tiger lilies, and roses. Trees covered most of the area of the home area, but there was a large field, like twenty-two acres of flowers and grass. The gravel paths seemed to be a mixture of stone and sand. Stones obviously small to cause little damage to bare feet, and sand just for a mix. The Dahlia's sure had a strange way to make path's, but it was fine.

The path head straight through the grassy field with the gentle morning breezing going along the side, through the grass make it seem that it was walking on the grass. Seeing that would probably fascinate young pups, but some know how it's done. Walking along the path and stopping at the hill was a young female pup, roughly five months old, stood on the hill that slopes downward to the field as she looked out at the grass. The then walked off the path making a place to lie down. She slowly dropped her body with her front legs crossed. Her left arm touched her right that was covered more than the rest of her body. She clothed her right arm with an old long tee-shirt sleeve, which was tied to her arm. When her left paw touched her right arm, she just remembered how she got such a scar on it. It was a massive infliction that she hid it away from other's eyes. Not even Cercelee asked about it. She closed her eyes at the thoughts about getting that scar and the event when one month old.
[html]

Word count: 500

A breeze shifted and made the young she-wolfs coat fluff. She shivered from the cold, growling under her breath in irritation. The wind was soft but continued to burn her as it shifted. The cold wasn't something Svara cherished, she abhored it and the white fluff it brought. Food was scarce in the winter, it was cold, and your pads got sores from the intense climate. Baring her teeth in more anger and irritation she continued to walk, hoping to find a place of more intense sunlight.

Walking into more sunlight the child layed down for a second. Ever since she had arrived in this territory she had been faced with wolves that reminded her much of her own parents and pack. Which meant she wouldn't be here long, it wouldn't take them to much time to throw her out, or get ride of her. Not that Svara really cared about facing death, you had to want not to leave something in life to be afraid of death, when you didn't have anything to stay for what was there to be afraid of?

Sunlight washed over her dark coat and covered it in a new warmth that made the young wolf grin slightly as she layed her head innocently on the ground and just enjoyed the feeling. She was gaunt looking, almost pitiful to gaze at. Her coat gave her some extra added weight that made her look better then what she really was. Her legs were long, maybe her most eye catching tribute when it came to her body, that or her red and brown asorted coat.

Large ears flicked back on her head hearing something moving closer. The sound made her get to her paws, sore pads or not Svara walked into a hiding posistion and let her green gaze burn over the area waiting for the noise to come closer. Her scared haunches flinched in anticapation and her named scared foreleg shivered with the need to take down prey. Svara was grealy disapointed when a female about her age was what came out. Weather the wolf was of this pack or not Svara didn't know or care. She wasn't the type for ideal chitchat.

Still she staied hidden and watched the female with her green gaze. She was light, unlike herself, and what looked like cloth was covering her foreleg. Courosisty was rising in her as she watched the girl lay down in the grass lazily not looking bothered by the cold. Growling Svara already hated her for it. Moving from her hiding spot on her long legs and thinning body she moved towards the girl and stopped a few feet from her. "You a member of this pack to?" She asked gruffly with no hello first or softness in her young voice. Her virbrant green eyes kept looking down at the girl making sure not to waver. "I'm surprised that the tan female wouldn't eat your little ass." Svara stated rudly. This was going to be a very interesting encounter on the young pups part.

[/html]
WC: 544

The flashes from the past just came and went. In her mind, Flayra could see the pictures of memories just pop up, then go. They flashed quickly, revealing the attack four months ago, the attack from the rogues two months ago, which left behind that scar that on her arm which was covered with a cloth, and the numerous flashes that had something to with the young pup staring in the face of death so many times. Her eyes were closed, but started flickering with each flash of the past. It continued, with her head shaking from left to right as she made slight sounds of fear, sorrow, and pain, not to mention the drop of a tear that emerged from her left eye, sliding slowly down her left cheek. She had to get out of her mind because the flashes were too much for her, anymore and she would just go crazy and just shout out words that the other wolves wouldn't probably understand.

A voice spoke of a question, and Flay just jumped out of her mind and back into reality. She just stared into deep space before regaining herself, pretending that nothing happened as she turned to where the voice came from. A young female pup, around Flay's age, stood some few feet away from where Flayra was, asking if she was part of this pack. Well, it only has been almost a fortnight that Flayra has been here, and she has been getting used to the territory, but she didn't know of all the places in Dahlia de Mai, so she can still get lost easily. Though Flayra managed to survive on her own since that event, there were a few things she still needed to get used to. The company of other wolves, the packland, the pack code, it's endless. However, she might do well if she starts with one wolf at a time, then there wouldn't be too much pressure for her. "Um, yes." She started of with a short answer. She managed to go well with Cercelee and Haku, mabye she could try with this wolf aswell.

The other she-wolf had her eyes on the young Zazkex pup. What for? Was she thinking that Flay might attack her? Flay didn't much about self-defence or attacking. She wouldn't even hurt a fly, unless it's one that bites. Another sentence came from Svara, saying something about a tan female. Flayra hasn't met all the wolves of Dahlia de Mai. For all she knows, there could a few wolves who have tan colored pelt. She looked around, but couldn't see any tan wolf around that the other pup could have been referring to. Flay picked up a form of gruff in Svara's voice. Flayra thought that the pup was one of those who were mean and nasty for no reason, but she also thought that if she talked normally, then Svara might not be so mean, that's if she's like that. Flayra tried to think if she actually saw or met a wolf that the other pup mentioned, but nothing came to mind. Flayra turned her haed back to the other female and said, "I don't know who you're talking about. I haven't met anyone that has a tan pelt."
[html]

Word Count: 300

The young wolf kept her eyes on the girl. She didn't understand others very well, didn't think about their emotions or feelings. All she knew was that you had to protect yourself, or they would tear you down. Svara had no intention of becoming an Omega, she would rather die than take on the humiliation. Now that she looked closer the the female she could tell that tears were running down her cheeks. It made the young pup feel akward as she stepped a few feet closer and lower her body to the ground so her belly brushed the light snow and grass.

"So there is another my age in this pack? Why are you crying on a hill?" Her voice was still gruff and unpleasent, but her words were of a less mean nature. Her green eyes kept narrowed and ready to take on a fight. The young she wolf was always ready to take on another, she was cunning and fast, but far from strong, especially in the condition that she was in at the moment. Staring at the young girl with fresh tears in her eyes Svara felt little to no pitty. Tears had no affect on her, not when she had shed so many and no one else had ever given a crap, so why should she give a crap about some one else?

Watching the other female she sat up into a sitting posistion letting her weight fall on her haunches. Staring down at the girl she wondered what was so wrong in her life to make her cry anways. Looking down at the cloth one eyebrow rose in curiosity. "What's with the cloth?" Svara asked off handedly as she gazed at her foreleg which was covered by the cloth. Standing up on all four legs Svara watched the little girl closley. She was slight, and not as tall as herself her coat was lighter as were her eyes. So the young she wolf watched the other pup and waited for a reply.

[/html]
WC: 633

Svara continued to keep her eyes on Flay, but Flay didn't mind. It didn't bother her in any way, since she wasn't really paying attention. However, the other female moved a few feet closer to the Zazkex pup, laying back down on snow and grass. Flay didn't even think about the cold of winter, although she didn't reaaly care about it. She liked winters, the cold never bothered her, nor did she complain about it. Personally, winter was a great season to Flay, but she hasn't been very excited like she used to when winter comes around, not since four months ago. Everyday she would count the days left until the next winter, waiting patiently, but after her parents death, she hardly even does it anymore. Also, she was growing, so there are some things that she would have to grow out of doing. She's only a kid once, so she should have as much fun as she could, but with her past life, this was impeding that objective.

Flay then was was asked about if she's the same age as Svara, and why she was crying. Crying? Was just a tear counted as a cry? With the many times that death was right in front of her, he didn't even take her. Those situations would have killed her, but she is still alive. She wanders if she really died and this body she's in is just a vessel of her soul that wondered the earth after she died. However, she could breathe, eat, sleep, drink, talk, have memories, so she must be alive still. She could have died four months ago by one of the rogue wolves, but was knocked out. She could have dies when she was mistaken to be dead and was buried, but dug her way out. She could have died when she was trapped by more rogue wolves, but was only given the massive scar that was covered with cloth. All those times, but here she is. "I'm not crying. I'm just... don't mistaken me to be a weakling or ungreatful to be alive, but so many times... so many times that death was there in front of me, and he didn't take me. I had many situations that could have killed me with maximum probability, but I'm here, bretathing, talking. You just ask yourself if you are really dead and you're just a soul, wondering the earth."

Svara was changing positions from lying to sitting before she asked about the cloth on Flay's arm. Cercelee didn't even ask about it, nor did Haku. Mabye they knew what it was and didn't want to ask about it. Flay didn't want to remember again how she got it. She wanted to forget about the past and move on, but Svara wanted to know, and Flay would tell her, though she may even care since she too had scars, but Flay's scar was massive, mabye even bigger than any other wolf's. From an attack that gave her the scar would have been enough for her to lose her arm, but she just got lucky. If her brother found her and saw it, he would travel to hell and back trying to find the ones that did it. Pendzez would even kill them. The cloth was to hide it, though they might have known what it was she was hiding when she would meet them. Returning to the question, Flay was quick to answer. "A mark that almost took my arm. I hid it with the cloth so no one would see how bad it is. It's massive, probably may more worse than yours, unless you wanna see it." Flay wasn't really comfortable showing her scar to the other pup, but if she wanted to see it, then Flay would show.
[html]

Word Count: 300

Svara was proving to be bored with the young she wolf. Already she was having this instant urge to rip the female a new one and laugh about it. Holding in her dark nature she continued to pretend to listen. She wasn't a cuddlely thing that gave a crap, she just wasn't. Maybe a little screwed up in the head, but not happy and nice. The sound of the words made the pup want to gag.

When the pup went on with this whole sappy explination Svara bulked and backed up a step. What was this, life story when you asked about crying on a hill!!? All this pity sap stuff about death and souls wandering around the earth. A twitch was forming under the she wolfs young eye as she looked at the other wolf. "That's great and all, but that question was more or less retorical, I didn't want to know." More or less Svara didn't care. She hated having to hear this-'my mommy tried to eat me' bullcrap. Boohoo get over it.

When she came about answering what the cloth was for the dark wolf snorted rudely. "Wow your really a dumb one arn't you. SO you hide a scar with a cloth around your leg, becuase it's embaracing for other people to see? And to be truthful gimpy I'm not so sure I want an imperfection that big." Svara added after the pup said her scar was most likely bigger then any of the other pups. Rolling her eyes she turned to walk back down the hill. Why in all of above and below had she gone to talk to a puppy her age? She hated pups her age!

OOC: I"M SO SORRY this took so long to make! I had forgotten to post to it! please forgive me!]]

[/html]