[html]

Photobucket

Character Name:Ril'o
Character Birthdate (including year): Dec 20 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species:Greywolf
A secondary form of contact:AIM-dogdemon327
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Cresent Howls
Sorry if my grammar is bad, I haven't role-played in a long time (MONTHS) but I’m always open to improvement. Ok well here it goes.

Leaping over the large bits of stone, a loud snap echoed through the woods when Ril`o landed. Slowing his pace, he walked quietly ,aside from the soft crushing of the snow. His body moved quietly among the trees, the stone pillars, and graves. This was the first time Ril`o has walked in days, an it was rather pleasant. His golden body shined with the bits of sunlight, as he weaved about the stones an up to the wire fence.
'hmm, it smells different here.'
Breathing a light puff of white appeared, the sun shined brightly in the large gap in the trees; the light filled a majority of the stoned valley, as the area beyond this fence. Ril`o’s ears twitched and rotated as he listened to everything. Lowering his nose, he sniffed with quick strong puffs at the fence. Something smelled different alright, but he is not sure if this is bad. Tail flicked to the side and back as Ril`o begun to walk along the fence, eyes narrow and looking for something.
"There. That spot will work."
This part of the fence was old, with a gap underneath, from weather or other animals. Stepping up to the place Ril`o studied the space, under the fence, the wire was old with sharp ends and jags. 'this’ll be tight'

Quickly dipping his head under the wire he felt it grip on, using his limbs he pushed and somewhat dug his way out. The fence pulled fur from his neck, along with a few small cuts hidden within his fur.
Ril`o pulled himself up, shacking the snow and dirt from his body; he felt content with himself, although he did loss a small about of fur from his neck. His golden fur shifted with the small winds, it would carry his scent to whom lived within this land. Stepping lightly, he looked at the large statue of the woman; walking up to its side, Ril`o reclined on his hind legs into a sit.
'Man, I’m so tired.”

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">
      Your RPing is fine. It’s mine that’s poor and I have no excuse.

Cercelee slunk along her borders, having entered the pack lands near the borders of Oberon’s Spring. Cercelee had allowed herself the luxury of spending the last few nights wandering, sleeping only when she was too tired to move forward any further. Now she had the duty of assessing the amount of activity that had gone on in her absence, which was easily done by scenting the borders to see who had come and gone. There were not many strange scents and on the off chance Cercelee came across one she quickly located the scent of a Dahlian, which pleased her. They had taken her speech to heart and no longer did strangers stroll in and out the pack without permission– for the most part.

The far side of the pack, that which bordered the bay, was safe from strangers. No one had yet to attempt cross the body of water just to step foot in Dahlia de Mai, and Cer doubted anyone would. Her routine patrol had almost come to an end, only Flander’s Field and St. Pepin’s vineyards were left, when the scent came to her. It was fresh, so fresh that she knew instinctively that no one else had gone to meet the stranger. Easily enough she located the male.

Slipping among the gravestones belonging to people no one was left to remember, Cercelee spotted the golden pelt, a stark contrast against the powdery snow. Resting near the lady who watched over their lands day and night, he had not gone any further than their borders were marked, the lady must have done her job well enough today. Gliding up, Cercelee twitched her tail, neither smile nor frown upon her face, merely curiosity. “Well... hello, hello. I’ve seen you’ve met the mistress...” Cer’s navy eyes strayed up to the stone virgin. “She does a good job, doesn’t she? But I don’t suppose she has bothered to ask you a name, huh? I’m Cer.”

Table by Tammi!
[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

wow, i feel better. Your fine yours very good, i was stareing at everything to make sure it was right.

Sitting still felt good, even though the statue was cold. Ril`o could fell the wind push on his body, his ear went back at the feel of the cold air. It is comfy to rest, but the cold air can be a bother when your not moving; the warmth of running or any movement is nice, but becoming still is pleasant too.
‘I’ll stay for a little bit.’
Listening with his eyes shut Ril`o’s ears twitched often, one whipped to the side quickly as his eyes snapped opened. He heard her steps before he could smell her, mainly due to the wind, it was blow to her and not him. Stepping up, she was already there, looking at him and the statue.
‘look at you now! Never rest enough ,when you do rest your too tired to be alert!!’ Ril`o’s thought shouted at him in idiotic babble.
Listening to the white female speak her voice was strong, with more point of authority of some kind. Ril`o didn’t feel a welcome within her voice either, pulling his tail under him he gave all respect to the pack member of the land. His green eyes glanced at hers before looking up at the statue, “hello…I guess you can say I have met her.”
Listening, his ears tuned in on her voice, for some reason he did like her talking to him; Ril`o’s normal relax self is tense, he feels the power she has over a wander, and still he wants to stay.
Looking at the lady, the mistress, he breathing deeply before looking at Cer.
She does her job well. No, she hasn’t asked me my name, but in return I don’t know hers; so it’s a fair trade.
His tail inched, barely swayed, it moved very slowly behind him in some form of contentment. Just the sight, let alone someone talking to him makes him feel better. Ril`o always did like company.
Cer, well you told me your name I’m Ril`o..
His voice was lively, yet strong and deep as he seemed happy.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">

“Ril’o? Nice to meet you.” Cercelee offered him a smile, he seemed pleasant enough. However it never mattered how pleasant one was, Cercelee would not allow aimless wanders to swarm her pack. Once she had not cared who had come and gone through the borders, as long as they harmed neither the members nor their property, but now she was stricter. After the war with Inferni, after the visitors who stayed too long, the ivory female’s patience had worn thin. No longer did she think that the loners who came and went as they pleased charming, she had her pack mate’s interest to think of instead. Navy eyes looked over the male again, hoping he was not such a wander.

Looking up to the statue, she shrugged at the male. “Don’t take it too personally, she never offered me her name either.” Cercelee was sure that the statue had a name, possibly she was one of the many saints the humans had been so fond of, or in the very least something religious, she though she could ask Mew to look it up in a book as the female could read human script but Cercelee wasn't too concerned to make the statue’s acquaintance. More concerning was this male on her lands, though he seemed harmless enough. “Is there anything I can help you with? Looking for someone here?” Cercelee's voice was still firm, but brighter now, more friendly.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]
[html]

Photobucket
i'm getting the hang of it agian!

Listening to the Cer talk he felt comfortable, that is compared to before. Ears flickering slightly as they move forward, open to the female taking in her words. “Nice to meet you..” His voice flowed with a deep warmth, as he nodded his head to her.
He could feel that she was studying him in some way, watching every aspect of his body for threats or weakness. Ril’o knew, she was a leader, or some high power within these society. It has been a long time since he was within a pack, even around manys other who would interact with him. Loneliness doesn’t bother Ril’o much, it can be very pleasant at times and relaxing; though the company of others whom, your willing to die for, protect, care, listen, play, and love, he started to long for it. His been alone enough, is this what his looking for? ‘I’m not even sure what I’m looking for..’ Thinking how to answer Cer, his emerald eyes shifted to meet hers as his demeanor became serious.
I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking for..”, pausing his eyes broke away from hers, glancing back at the small burning from his little cuts. “Companionship. I guess you can say I’m looking for my one spot in the world, where I have more then myself to consider, or devote to.” His tones where strong, and warm when they left his lips.
Leaning back, his right-hind paw quickly scratched the itch on the side of his neck.
I do apologize for trespassing
Slowly standing his moved around the statue, looking at it as well the surroundings; going to Cer other side he keep the same amount of distance. Looking the way she had came, he watched the area for a second but a feeling of embarrassment set it.
umm I didn’t mean to ask such a thing, you would want larger males to serve your lands..
Staring away his tail swayed nervously, why is he nervous? ‘what’s wrong! You wasn’t like this a minute ago!’ Breathing slowly, he glanced at Cre as he battered away the foolish nervous thoughts.

[/html]
[html]
     Yay!

Cercelee kept silent as the male explained himself, taking in his words, considering. Most all of the members who came to call this place home had more to draw them in, friends, family, or they came young or injured with little other choice. Yet it was not unheard of for complete strangers, with no other reason than wanting a home, to settle in. Cwmfen had done so, and now Cercelee could scarcely imagine the pack without the sable warrior. Yet it was a gamble with them, for sometimes Dahlia de Mai did not have what they sought after, and if that was the case they left little behind but a few memories and their name, for eventually their scent would fade as well.

Waiting until the male finished his piece Cercelee suppressed a giggle, but it surface instead as a sly smile. “You needn’t worry yourself on our requirements for males, we have so few of them we take what we can get.” She paused. “Besides, brute strength isn’t everything. Just look at me. They certainly don’t all listen to me because of pure force.” Cercelee stretched out her front legs and then her back, in the manner of a cat, to emphasize her small frame, her fragile bone structure. At times she thought that she was more fit to have been born a bird than a wolf with how delicately she had been built, yet she was the Rosea, and Haku, who could easily over power her, bowed down when asked.

Looking him over once more, Cercelee shrugged, more to herself than to him. She could ask all the questions in the world, but it was impossible to really judge anyone based on their answers. Haku and Firefly lied through their teeth, and Cercelee knew that she too could convince anyone of almost anything if she wished. Instead of wondering why they should want him, Cer was far more interested in why he wanted them. “Why Dahlia de Mai, which is where you are at?” Why indeed, or had it been a random choice? Cercelee was willing to let him have a chance, most everyone deserved that, but she wanted to know if there had been something more to his selection.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

sorry this one short, i just got out of the shower. plus my brian feels fryed and i wasn't sure how to answer .

Ril’o’s brow raised as she smiled at him, listening to her speak his nervousness evaporated. He felt very happy on account of this small meeting, or the female in particular he has met. Ears up and forward as he watched her move, stretching out forward, showing the curves of her slender form. Flicking his tail he snapped his eyes away, breathing deeply his golden fur shifted on his chest before looking back. ‘Watch it..’ Giving a small smile of his own, he placed his own thoughts aside.
"Certainly, you have a point. But you have their loyalty or love I wouldn’t doubt.
A yawn pulled its way from his jaw, opening his mouth wide the yawn escaped; his muscles showed as well his teeth , slightly shacking the yawn away he thought on her question. ‘Why Dahlia de Mai, which is where you are at?’
Honestly, he couldn’t answer that, he doesn’t know why but he just know. No other beings pointed his way, he traveled forward on a feeling that fueled him; he never thought about or questioned it, he just moved like it was instinct. Leaving all behind him for something he didn’t even know, but the drive within his body told him so. Ril’o could feel that this was where he was looking for, he could feel it the moment he walked among the stones. ‘it’s just where i feel right’ Looking back at Cer he stared for a second before speaking.
“It’s very hard to say, I’m not even sure if this will make sense at all.” Pausing he shifted his body weight as his ears twitched. “ For the longest time I’ve been traveling, looking for something I didn’t know of. This feeling, a drive that fueled me to move and I’ve ending up here.” Looking at Cer, looking at her Navy blue eyes he caught his breath, “It’s here that the feeling settled, that it felt right. I’ve been searching for something, someplace and it’s here. It’s just very hard to explain fully”
Sitting still his tail twitched in the snow as the small white puffs escaped his breath.

[/html]
[html]
     Well, we can wrap this up now, or keep going? Your choice. After your next post I’ll accept you.

Loyalty and love. Cercelee knew that she had that from some of the members, while others it was only loyalty. Still others, newly accepted by Haku and the others, had even yet to cross her path and she would have to figure out where they stood. Yet Cercelee devoted both of those, loyalty and love, to the members of the pack, and it was unconditionally given. Ril’o didn’t really know what he was stepping into, but he would learn, and Cercelee was content to have it so. If he decided this place was not for him, leaving was done easily enough, if he stayed it was so much the better.

“What I ask for most of anyone who joins our ranks is loyalty. I will not have anyone hurt or betray a member of their own pack, if they do and I hear of it, it’s not a pretty sight, understand?” Firefly had hurt Ember, and Firefly had learned that lesson quickly enough. It would be best to just prevent any future incidents, though Cercelee knew that to entirely wipe out the drama would be impossible, but she could keep it to a minimum.

“You’d start at the rank of Filix, once you work up to Circèe you can take on a co-rank, and after you reach the rank of Mai you can accept others into our pack. If you stay long enough to earn that rank, that means you’ve earn my respect and that of Haku’s, who is my co-leader. I suggest you get to know the members of this pack quickly, I like us all to know one another pretty well... you won’t do Dahlia much good if you keep to yourself too much.” Cercelee smiled at the male, tilting her head as if to ask if he had any other questions. “You still want in?”

Table by Tammi!
[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

i guess end here if you want? Ril'o seems to like Cer in a cute way.

Excitement begun to boil inside Ril’o, it was hard for the good hearted male to ease his thumping tail. He understood what Cer had said, but still he was excited for the moment. His large ears listened to her words taking them in to remember, that’s something he has learned to do; remember the things others tell him, and use that with his travels and experiences.
Yea, fully” Speaking smoothly his green eye watched hers in a delighted manner, they were full of life.
Ril’o knew she could still turn him away, but he was to far in his happiness of finding his unknown goal and meeting a company.
When the white female spoke of ranks it was hard for Ril’o to keep back a smile, only afterwards did a small smile appear. ‘you still want in?’ His insides screamed yes, but he couldn’t do that, surely not, for he would look like a hyped up fool. Ril’o’s head rose up while breathing deeply, nodding his head, all he could do was smile.
I would love nothing more, Cer.
Quickly standing up Ril’o’s tail swayed in the air, noticing the little amount of snow on him; shacking his golden body the snow flew away, when his front paw slipped. He quickly regained his footing before looking back at his leader, he had a leader now, a future, and many others to meet. Trotting beside the white female that his green eyes seemed to love, he had a big smile across his face.
Well, where to now Cer?” His voice was warm, strong, and with a sense of inviting as he stood there happily. Looking at everything he felt at home, or he will soon enough. “Oh, thank you ..” Looking back his voice wasn’t as strong but nonetheless kind.

[/html]
Heh cute Smile How about we start a new thread with Cer showing Ril'o around the pack lands or something? It can just be a continuation of this thread but so I can archieve the joining part.

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the [URL=http://rpguide.soulsrpg.com] for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]