beauty in the breaking
[html]

I'm Shannon, I've been around Souls too long and I RP too many characters. Zana is my newest one and she amuses me greatly at the moment. Soon enough someone will probably try and tell you I'm horrible and cruel to my characters.. probably because I could be... but I'm working on being nice. Maybe.
I spend my days working for a living and attempting to raise my son, who's turning into a heathen half savage monster even with all the training to be a good little boy. I blame the grandparents and greatgrandparents.
My nights are normally devoted to replying to threads at 'Souls and trying to stay online from time to time.. if my connection lets me. I tend to spend any time I can steal from work to draw and doodle up crazy pictures and I'm a book reading junkie as well..
I live with my boyfriend and our son, along with our two feline children Sammy(old man) and Orion(kitten). Both tend to think they are not felines and try and convince me that they are human children as well.. sometimes it works and they get people food.. but I blame the spoiling of them on grandma too. She's very good at that.

[/html]