All there is, is here.
[html]
Sorry I didn’t have this up yesterday for you! We decided this was just a continuation of our last one, yes? This map of DdM would be a good thing to look at for this thread I think.

Well, where to now Cer? The ivory lady grinned and motioned him along with her head, a “follow me” type of gesture.
“Come on, I’ll show you around.” Cercelee stepped off, looking back to make sure the male was following, and looking forward to decided just what to show him. There were so many areas of Dahlia de Mai, and they lands were so diverse that it was hard to decide. They had the best of both worlds truly, wilderness and the abandoned human towns, Cercelee couldn’t guess which Ril’o would prefer. “The packlands are made up mostly of two human towns, Berwick and Wolfville. Berwick is mostly just human homes, which a lot of our members claim for themselves as dens and you can too, but Wolfville has just about every human artifact you can imagine, you can pick a home there too. To be honest, a lot of the ones in Berwick are losing there battle to the forest.” Cercelee paused, there wouldn’t be enough time to show him everything, she would have to omit some areas during this tour.

The houses of Berwick were before them now. Brick and wood buildings stood in rows, trees, vines, and bushes attempting to take back the town, one day the forest would win and Berwick would be but a few fallen in homes. Cercelee smiled, Berwick was always beautiful to her, though she hadn’t claimed a home for herself there.
“This is Berwick, to the west of here is the biggest of our vineyards which we call St. Pepins. Lots of wine left there from the humans. There are smaller vineyards and farms border St. Pepins too.” Cercelee walked the road, peering at the buildings they passed, heading towards Wolfville, but going slow in case there was anything Ril’o wanted to stop and look at.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
don't mind if it rains do you?

Smiling back at her Ril’o followed Cer’s lead, jumping forward he quickly went to her side as they moved. Looking ahead he watched the change in the land as they moved, sniffing the air the needed to remember the smell of it. Green eyes drifted to the ivory female beside him as he smiled, watching her move as she carried herself gracefully. As luck would have it he tripped in a small hole, his upper body made a thud on the grassland; quickly pulling himself up continued as nothing had happened.
Listening to her speak of the land, Ril’o could only imagine what it would be like once he sees it. He was eager to explore this new home, to meet everybody, but he wanted to learn more about Cercelee.
“I’ve never really been around human things, I mean I have seen a few."
He spoke was curiosity, he watched the land change on their short journey. Indeed the building and homes looked very beautiful with its nature surrounding and invading, it gave it a wild feel that he really did like. “wow..” Escaped his lips as it wasn’t directed to anyone.

“you live here? It’s very stunning..” Walking along the path she guided, he could feel the chilling wind blow against his body, it carried the low smell of rain. Ril’o’s body stopped for a second as he sniffed the air, looking at the sky the dark clouds where far off, but was making their way here. “It looks like it might rain..” Ril’o said as he made his way to her side again. Listening to her tales about this place’s human past he was very interested, she spoke of a vineyard and wine. Wine? ’What’s wine..’
After she finished, Ril'o asked gently wanders what this wine is. “um..what’s wine?” He did feel a bit silly but he didn’t know, and so you can ask to learn. Approaching the place she called Berwick Ril’o followed into the streets slowly, it looked very different from the forest he has lived in. His eyes meeting Cer he kept beside her, ears open and listening.

[/html]
[html]
Rain is great.

Cercelee grinned at the male, taking in his marvel at the buildings. Once for her the land had been a novelty but now she took it for granted. Watching Ril’o face as he took in the new sights reminded Cer when she hadn’t known much of the human world.
“Well, you’ll see a lot of human stuff here. Wolfville is more intact and has a lot more buildings to explore. Shops, libraries, schools, and other buildings, some I can’t even guess what the humans used them for. Of course, we’ve claimed our fair share of forest too, in case you prefer that.” It had been strange for Cer, getting use to living in the towns which took up most of Dahlia de Mai’s territory, but now it was home. No where else could ever take its place.

Cercelee flicked her ears and turned her nose up to the sky, sniffing it as if she could scent the rain. Indeed the air was damp and the clouds look heavy, hanging low and pregnant in the sky.
“If it rains we can stop in a building if you want.” Cercelee tilted her head at the male, guessing that if he hadn’t see too many human things before he probably hadn’t been inside one of their dwellings. Cercelee suppressed a giggle at the next question. Wine was… wine. How was there to describe it? “Wine was something the humans made out of grapes and other fruits. It makes your head swim if you drink it, and if you drink too much if can get you into trouble.” Cer recalled the night she had sample the drink with the hybrid, then chased away the memory. That night was worlds away.

Leading the way Cercelee could now see the dividing line between Berwick and Wolfville where the buildings grew closer together and became larger, more resistant to the growth of the forest trying to reclaim the land.
“At the very edge of Wolfville we have a harbor, and to the east a nice stretch of beach. Of course, we are almost on something of a peninsula, so we have lots of shoreline. I hope you like water.” Cercelee turned to Ril’o, her eyes sparkling, smiling slightly she lowered her voice, as if confiding a great secret in him. “I love the water, I spend most my time on the shore... so if you’re ever looking for me that’s a good place to start.” Cercelee felt a drop on the tip of her nose and looked up at the sky, then back to the canine before her.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
ohh let there be rain!!

Everything was so stunning in a odd alien way, the large buildings compared to the forest, and this new harder ground which was unlike grass or dirt. He does love the feel of the woodland, but something about this new place, he wouldn’t have a hard time getting comfortable. Ril’o’s green his moved, taking everything in that was before him. Only seeing a small glimpse of her grin brought a small silent small across his muzzle. Ears perked forward as Cercelee’s words floated into their atmosphere, listening Ril’o nodded his head. Tail swaying with each movement of his body made as they traveled forward- as he followed her. That thick golden coat shifted as they walked, his coat most likely looked oddly bright next hers. Looking at the ivory female a small chuckle escaped his lips, “ I can’t find it hard to imagine that some would use these as dens. It looks rather comfortable, but you can’t deny the beauty” Smiling he sniffed the air within town, it still had the earthy smell but a new odd scent with it.

“If it rains we can stop in a building if you want?” The green eyes shined, the thought of looking into these strange buildings and what they hold, it was exciting. Normally he didn’t mind the rain but actually he enjoyed it, except the cold weather and wind didn’t make the thought as enjoyable. “Yea I would like that.” The tones were excited and warm. Watching Cer tilt her head he grinned a little, Ril’o couldn’t help with her blue eyes looking at him. Ril’o listened about the wine as they got deeper into the town, the buildings only seemed to get taller and bigger the farther Ril’o and Cer went. “Well, that drink sounds very interest..” Everything had changed so much, he never knew about wine, or seen such things as these buildings. It all was a bit over whelming but Ril’o welcomed it, and he would sort everything in his brain later, place it in files to be remembered.
Peeking looks as she talked about the shore, a shore, Ril’o was a pup the last time he was at a shore of a beach. His green eyes locked with hers, they glistened brightly with spirit and something else. Ril’o’s ears were lean forward to her lowered voice, they caught every word that left her lips about her love for the shore. Ril’o smiled back as he took a quick breath. Lowering his voice in the manner she did made him want laugh, “I’ll keep that in mind when ever I search for you.” He grinned before he chuckled.
“ I like water too I find it relaxing as well fun, but I haven’t been to a beach since I was a pup..” Watching her movements as she looked at the sky Ril’o felt a cold drop on his head, looking back at Cercelee he smiled. “Rain..?’”

[/html]
[html]

Cercelee nodded at the male’s words and they continued through the streets. The houses were comfortable, the other buildings did provide lots of interesting artifacts to shuffle through, yet Cercelee herself had yet to claim one.
“Well, feel free to take one up for yourself, we have so many, it’s impossible all of them would ever be claimed.” The pack numbered less than fifteen and yet between Berwick and Wolfville there was homes for two hundred or more humans, yet the pack did not find their lands to be too large. Humans had lived so densely, Cercelee wondered how they had not felt so claustrophobic.

Beaches, Cercelee turned her eyes to the male’s emerald ones and smiled as he spoke of beaches. He hadn’t been to one since childhood? That seemed impossible to Cercelee who had scouted and knew well not just the shorelines of Dahlia de Mai but those all throughout the lands of ‘Souls. If one traveled north or south for very lone they were sure to run into the ocean one way or the other, Ril’o must have live further away.
“Where do you come from Ril’o? Not around here, I know that.” It was rare she took an interest in other’s past, but Ril’o had sparked that curiosity.

The rain had hit Ril’o too and now Cercelee could feel an increasing amount of drops hitting her, trying to work their way under her thick winter pelt and to her skin. Navy eyes swept the area for a suitable building to hole up in. There were numerous homes, a general store, some building Cer did not quite know the purpose of only that the one time she had peeked inside it was littered with papers, tables and chairs in all of it’s many rooms, and further up the street, a church and school. She had been in many of them, but not all, there was never enough time to explore all the buildings.
“Well then Ril’o, you pick where we’ll hide from the rain. It’s going to start pouring soon I think.”

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
i randomly wanted to use my new table, oh i looked at soul's map. I guess Ril'o could have traveled through(though he didn't know the names at the time) the unexplored territories, an went through shiloh hills before getting to Dahli de Mai.

Ril’o dipped his head to her words about the buildings with a hidden smile, that would take some exploring before he thought about claiming one. He liked hearing the female’s voice it felt very soothing for some reason, that or his deprivation of sleep from his unknown drive to find this place. A small part of him felt tired but all these new places, new smells, and new companion blocked it away; Ril’o has many times wondered if he will ever find what he was looking for, or was he doomed to remain a lost soul just searching for something.
He couldn’t help but to grin and laugh at her words, Cer looked as if it’s impossible that I haven’t seen the shore in such a long time. Yes he wasn’t from here, but from the far south where he didn’t counter many other wolves or luperci. Not sure how to answer her question it was to be put on hold for the moment as the rain begun to fall down upon them.
”Well then Ril’o, you pick where we’ll hide from the rain. It’s going to start pouring soon I think.”
Looking down the street and at the buildings close by, his mind quickly searched for a opening that would be best. Ears turned and flicked on his head as the cold drizzle descended, clinging onto his coat the water would slowly begin to give him a darker appearance. Looking at the same building she did he choose, “ok then lets get inside.” Trotting, Ril’o’s tail swayed with his movements towards the building close by, the windows had been long ago broken and was now a entrance. Jumping to a stop he glanced back at Cer with a grin, the rain did indeed start to become heavier like she said. “Come on! I think this one will do..there seems to be a lot of space inside.” Laughing out load he felt happy, this moment was enjoyable with the rain an a new friend.

Lifting his upper body Ril’o shifted his body weight on his back legs, with swift movements Ril’o’s golden form leaped in from with the opened window. Front paws landed with a slam onto the floor as the following repeated, his golden pelt rippled with action from the muscles underneath. Looking around everything was so, so weird and yet he wanted to sniff and touch everything. Pulling his green eyes away his body moved aside for her to enter, “Cercerlee, are all dens like this? I mean full of this kind of stuff?” He almost spoke to himself, lowering his damp nose he sniffed at some items while droplets of water fell from his fur.

[/html]
[html]
Pretty table!

Cercelee nodded to Ril’o as he selected the building in which they would take shelter, following him smoothly through the broken window and landing gracefully on the floor within. Navy eyes swept over the room, which was sparse compared to some of the other homes she had been in. A large oak desk and matching table stood at one end and an old sofa at the other, though papers and other odds and ends were strewn about the floor. A discarded coffee mug, several books, a cordless telephone, a hairbrush all got Cercelee’s inspection consisting of a few casual sniffs and a nudge with her nose. The books, mug and hairbrush she understood the use for, and could even utilize these items when in shifted in her Luperci form, but the telephone was a mystery, though she gave it little thought. Many items of the human world were seemingly, or really, useless.

Turning back to Ril’o, Cercelee shrugged.
“Many of them are, but they have different things in them. Chairs, couches and the like.” Cercelee nodded her head to the dilapidated couch as an example of the things she spoke of, for she knew some wolves did not know the words for all these objects. Sometimes still she struggled for words for the human’s items. “These houses are what the humans lived in, but the other buildings had other uses. Places to worship, learn, find food, drink… so many purposes and all those buildings look different, inside and out. Very different.” She grinned at the male, glad to have someone with her on the rainy day, glad that she hadn’t just left the male on the border like she did other joiners to find their own way around. “Let’s find a room more cozy than this one, up stairs perhaps there is a bedroom, or maybe the kitchen.” Cercelee looked up the dusty staircase, then back to Ril’o to lead the way.
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Smelling the items among the floor, Ril’os ear twitched to the sound of Cer landing into the room with him. Lifting his head up a piece of paper stuck to his nose, quickly shacking it off he looked at the other large objects within the room. Ril’o nodded, listening to her words about the items and things that could and was once used before, much of the tings made since though some were still confusing. “I guess it would make since having different buildings rather then everything being in one place. You would have a better chance if you were attacked.” His curiosity hungered to explore the other buildings but this wasn’t the time, for now he would explore the house. “ I agree with there..hmm now lets see.” Emerald eyes look at the wolfess with a smile before studying the two open doorways. Leading up to the staircase just within the doorway to the right, his paws made small clicks on the old wooden floor with each step from his claws. Ril’o’s gold body stepped onto the stairs following its pattern forward, the old stairs gave out a few loud creaks as he walked up them. “So Cer do you den in these kind of buildings often, or still like the old ways..” Glancing back Ril’o grinned at Cercelee with a chuckle. “ I almost forgot to ask. Do you take handsome males, like myself into houses often?”
Laughing, his tones were playful and silly as he poked fun at the white female. Finishing the last of the stairs he reach the top of the staircase, another set of doorways were on this level as well. One lead to a large bedroom and the other was a old broken down bathroom, it had some leaks by the sounds of the water dripping. Ril’o has never seen dens or buildings like this and it was all so exciting, tail switching he lightly trotted towards the bedroom. The wide room had a bed in its middle with a old torn love sit to the side, there didn’t appear to be any leaks in here but the sound of the rain came down hard on the roof. Ril’o quickly hoped onto the love sit, stepping around on the soft cushion it felt weird under his paws. Sniffing at the chair he looked back across the room at Cer with a big smile as he jumped on to the bed, “ These are very soft! And feel very nice on the your paws..” Dropping down on to the bed it gave a squeak that made Ril’o ears flicker, laying upright his thumped onto the bed. “oh, I’m sorry I didn’t answer your question did I. No I’m not from here actually I came from the south.” The rain feel hard against the roof with a repeating song, before thunder broke loudly into the air and lightening lit the sky.

[/html]
[html]

“Indeed, though I think also, humans had a problem with dependency and intimacy, in that they were scared of it. With so many buildings you would think there had been a lot of them, but they chose to live apart mostly, sometimes only one person to a house!” Perhaps it wasn’t so strange a notion anymore, many members of Dahlia kept to themselves, claiming a home all to themselves, but Cercelee hated the idea of living in a building all by herself. Still at heart she was a pack animal, and it pleased her to have companionship, in whatever form it took. “Truthfully? I den neither in these buildings or the traditional ones, or you could say I do both. I wander the pack, sleeping outside, or wherever I find shelter when the weather calls for it.” The months of living in these lands were ticking away and still Cercelee hadn’t fully “settled” in. Shrugging at herself, Cercelee followed Ril’o up the stairs, her small framed body making only the slightest of creaks in the old wood.

Skirting the bathroom, Cercelee came into the bedroom after the male, musing over his jest. Had she been more prudish the remark might have offended the lady, but she merely smiled at the golden male.
“Oh, not many. You should consider yourself lucky.” Easily she hopped up onto the bed next to him, the sequel of springs audible under the combined weight of the wolves. “What was your old pack like?” Cercelee knew about Cwmfen’s and Slay’s past packs, the foreign traditions that had gone on in both, or did perhaps Ril’o have a more “normal” past, like herself, Mew and Haku?

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
Sorry this is short!

Ears flickered and turned at the question of his pack, he planned on telling her but somethings are hard to tell. Relaxing he looked at the female next to him with a kind smile, thinking how to start it out, how to say it right.
"well, i never being in a pack aside from now, we were more like a..a group." He spoke calmly and relaxed as he brought the past back into his head. "I never seen many other wolves or Luperci when i was going up,it was just me and my family, my siblings,my mother-" pausing his voice changed very slightly almost unnoticeable, but it held a hint of coldness in it. " my father, and my uncle. We all just traveled together but only my mother, sister and me really cared for one another. anyway we lived like normal wolves, shifting only when needed traveling from place to place and building dens in the earth or caves. I loved the wind i really enjoy things, just simple things." Looking back his eyes shined from the small memory. Looking into her blue eyes it made him smile a silent caring smile, did his past really interest her or was it boring his leader? " And due to a...conflict i developed that need to find my place..so i left. My Uncle is very proud of himself for the fact it's only him, my father and my brother left in our, well their group."
Looking away he slowly rolled over and looked at the ceiling of this place, the stained dirty ceiling with its damage from time. " I didn't mean to talk to much.." Staring he tried not to think of is mother an sister, taking a deep breath he felt better having somebody to be with him even for a small talk it was nice. "Cercelee,did you always live here?" Ril'o's ears pricked with his question as he rolled back towards her.

[/html]
[html]

Ril’o story was not like any of the ones Cercelee had heard before, but at the same time is was not really different. Everyone came from different backgrounds, families that traveled by themselves or in grounds where individuals drowned in the mass of canines, but all the stories ended the same. Cwmfen’s, Slay’s, Flayra’s, Ril’o’s… all of them. They all ended up in Dahlia de Mai without their family, forging a new place for themselves in the world. Cercelee’s was no different.
“Don’t apologize for speaking so much, I would not have asked if I did not want to know, true?” And yet, there was probably much Ril’o did not share. It was impossible to paint so detailed a picture of the past in only a few moments.

And what of her past? Cercelee shrugged as Ril’o asked. She had recited the story for others in the pack, it did not bother her to relive the memories, every time she told someone her past became less real, like it had never happened at all.
“I wasn’t born here, no. Actually, most wolves in Dahlia weren’t born here… many came over Halcyon Mountain after a fire burnt the lands there. I came from there too, but I wasn’t born in those lands either, my father had been.” Yet she had ended up there all the same. That part took some explaining, Cercelee smiled at the male, as if to encourage him to listening. “I was born north of there, just my mother, father and two brothers. I was quite young when my mother and brothers… well I don’t know for sure what happened but we lost them and my father couldn’t handle the loss. He left my with my cousin in a pack called Clouded Tears. That’s where Mew and Haku were born, you’ll meet both of them, Haku is my co-leader now. I left Clouded Tears with Coli, Haku’s daughter for a while… but I returned and the fire happened shortly after that. I ended up here, making Dahlia de Mai.” It was the short version of the story, but Cercelee did not want to expand unless asked. It was all useless trivia anyway. “Myself, Slay and Mew are the only orginal members of Dahlia de Mai left, though Haku has been here almost just as long. So truly if you have any question about the pack we’re the ones to ask.”

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
aww poor Ril'o

Nodding Ril'o listened to Cercelee talk, caring green eyes watched her tell the story about her own past, with so much in it. It felt hard for Ril'o to tell her about his past, a part of him wants to because he's never told anyone , yet it felt like a wound still able to bleed. The male is happy that he has found a new place, someplace that he is accepted, he felt very comfortable sitting on the soft bed. Deep down he could feel something, maybe a small childish crush or just plain affection for the female but he does like her either way. "I'll remember that if i have a question. " Glancing out the window the rain fell quickly 'pouring', just like she said it was pouring; the sound of rain was always a beautiful sound, but yet he it enjoyed with his leader and not alone. "Cer.." he spoke quietly as he looked out the window, eyes fully of self doubt about the question, about what he wants to tell. Ears turned back slightly for a few seconds as the pause drew on, looking back he got close, like he was telling a secret as he eyes looked into hers.
"would you like to hear about my family?..I mean..i guess before i ended up here?" He spoke shyly, quietly, and very lovingly about the question. Ears moved forward when he noticed that he shifted closer when he spoke, leaning back he put space between them as he placed his head on the blackest. Tail swayed on the bed in slow movements as he felt a bit like a fool on the inside.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry this is so short!

Ril’o was quiet and attentive as Cercelee retold her story. The past meant nothing anymore, it was over and done with, but the present meant everything to the Rosea and Ril’o was in the here and now. He did not interrupt or judge or ask too many questions, though Cercelee was not opposed to answering them. The golden male was actively listening and Cercelee could not be more pleased. What’s more Cercelee was not one to pry into other’s pasts, she would and did ask general questions, but only with the oldest and closest of friends did she ask for details the others might be hesitant to give. Yet Ril’o so gently and willingly offered it to her. The Dahlian female could sense that it was not something Ril’o routinely divulged and it pleased her to feel as if he had so quickly given her his trust, they had not known each other for even a full day yet.
“I would love to hear anything you’d like to tell me Ril’o.” Cercelee spoke gently, sincerely. Perhaps, if said by others, it might not be truthful, the wish to be privy to other’s lives. Often others were only interested in themselves, but Cercelee was utterly devoted to her pack mates and above all her friends, both of which Ril’o was not counted as.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
I feel bad for Cer, all the drama between her an slay is because of little Ril'o. ;-; an the post is fine ^^

Eye's shifted to Cercelee when she spoke, ears flickering a small glow of happiness burned inside him. He wasn't sure what to say or how to say it, truthfully he hasn't spoke of his past or any of his most favored memories. Though his memories dare not compare to now or the new things that await with his new companion, she is so right? His friend, that means a deal to good nature male, few even considered him family - let alone a friend. Ril'o didn't intend on placing his past as their topic so quickly, but he couldn't help it; a part of him wanted to talk about it while another side wanted it to stay unspoken, reasoning Ril'o would only tell parts. "I've never gotten to talk to anybody about it, I've been alone since i left." Tail flickered a against the bed as Ril'o slightly rubbed his muzzle on the soft fabrics, the words in his throat were hard to get out but they came. "I think you would have liked my mother, she was very kind and loving doing anything for me and my sister. When i didn't start fires right she would make me do it again, telling me 'i showed you how to do it, go on try agian'." A small chuckle came from his lips, his words were spoke gently and caring but it carried and a hint of pain. Ril'o lifted his head as he faced Cer more, he wasn't sure if she really cared to hear at all but she appeared attentive. "And my sister, she was very quite but silly. I remember she liked playing with flowers, well attacking them you could say. We would play in the fields that had tall grass, whenever we did ind them an hide and chase one another. My brother didn't bother with any of that, he was always by our father's side- just like father wanted it. I guess the older I became the more complicated life got, and the family just filled with stress. " Getting caught up in the past Ril'o let a safe guarded memory slip, " It all just got harder then Gamil snapped, mother took care of me after that fight, she always told it was ok when it all went blac-" A small bit of panic weld inside but Ril'o simply changed the memory, as if nothing was said that wasn't supposed to be. "my sister left before i did, i don't know where or how she is but there is nothing i can do. I can say that was a lot to take in." Smiling Ril'o spoke worry free as he let out a stretch, his long limbs going over the sides of the bed before being pulled back to him. "the rain sounds nice." His head rested on the bed with is ears forward, those green eyes were shining and content. Ril'o wasn't over excited or very playful he was relaxed, clam and very much happy.

[/html]
[html]
Don’t feel bad, Cer started it!

Cercelee let herself settled into the bed, the worn mattress giving to her weight and cradling her body. The rain beating on the roof and windows created the perfect background noised and the bedroom, shielded from the wind and filled with their body heat, was cozy enough. It was a perfect night to open up and be honest, an opportunity to share a secret or just talk about one’s opinions. Cercelee smiled at Ril’o as he continued on about his family. For the most part Ril’o only shared happy memories and when he came to a part that made him pause Cercelee could sense the male was uncomfortable and quickly changed the topic. Cercelee just let him continued speaking, filling in the gaps as if there had been no awkward moment just then.

The rain sounds nice. Cercelee smiled at the male, nodding in agreement, and then pausing to consider him. It was a night for give and take, she couldn’t listen to his story without sharing some of her own.
“You’re mother sounds like my mother. Always very patient with me and my brothers, she taught up most things while my father hunted for us. Sometimes our father would teach us stuff too, but it was mostly Lyla we spent time with.” Images of Lyla, Lisi and Tuki swam before Cercelee’s mind, and for a moment she allowed herself to feel some sorrow at losing that part of her life before quickly pushing the thought aside. “Maybe that’s just how all mothers are.” And maybe all siblings left you and all fathers betrayed you, perhaps that was just how life worked, but those thoughts were too depressing to voice out loud. “Well, Dahlia de Mai is my family now, I hope you grow to feel that way too. And I hope you don’t leave us.” It was always hard to see a member of the family depart, but not everyone came to think of the pack as fondly as Cer did.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:
Sorry short!

Ril'o was comfortable on the bed as he listened to her speak bout her family as well, nodding he could tell the similarity of that their mothers shared. The small thoughts about the past would be even for now, it's time to go forward into his new family, new life. The way she spoke of the pack brought a smile to Ril'o's face while his ears flickered, she was a good leader the kind that cared for the pack not just herself. Cause the pack is a whole,right? Like a family, it needs one another to function properly. Maybe that's just his option on the thought.
"Leave?This probably don't mean nothing now, but i promise it will one day. I promise I would never leave, this is my new home, new pack, and new family." Green eyes glanced at her before continuing. " I think every pack is a family when you think about it. Every member would do anything for the pack an pack mates, i bet even wolves who claim to hate everyone will help their pack mate when they needed it. So yes this is a family, no matter how weird or strange." Smiling he looked back at the hall before looking at Cercelee. "Are you hungry cause I can go look in the kitchen for something." Ril'o looked forward to living here, to knowing the packmates and his new home. The past aside, nothing is left but now and the future.

[/html]
[html]

Cercelee listened to the male’s pledge and she believed him. Yet, she believed every one of them, whether they meant it or not, it was just better for them and better for herself to put real faith into her friends and pack mates. Even when others broke their vows, it did not ruin that trust for the others.
“ It means a great deal to me Ril’o.” Of course, the male always could change his mind. What is home now might not be home forever, and she couldn’t begrudge him that right. Sometimes families did not work out as one wished. Parents split, children left, siblings lost one another. Loss and separation was a part of life, Dahlia de Mai was not immune to that.

Navy eyes followed Ril’o as he glanced toward the kitchen and Cercelee chuckled.
“ You won’t find much left in those kitchens... maybe some canned foods but you need to shift to get into those. Most foods had been raided long ago, and if there were anything left you probably wouldn’t want to eat it.” Canned goods and bottles of alcohol stayed good forever, but one had to be a Luperci to utilize either of those. “Perhaps when the rain lets up we can go hunting? Or just stay here and nap. You choose.”

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Listening Ril'o knew Cer was right about the kitchen, the thought had seemed appealing but he didn't want to shift. He was very comfortable here, he might seem over childish or energetic but he can't help; ever since his mother left he hasn't had anyone to really talk to, or any kind interaction. It just feels nice to be around someone who is welcoming of him, willing to give him a chance to live with them. That made he so excited, but he has clam down so he wouldn't appear like a pup or a fool.

A nap? He was still tired, Ril'o didn't even know how he was awake; he tried to nap before, but that's when Cercelee came and found him. The rain fell making a song that could put anyone to sleep it seems, the thoughts of sleep made him want to on the comfy bed. Those nights curled up sleeping on the ground or up to a tree, they was nice but this bed felt so much better. Looking at Cer he noticed she has been give him many choices about what they do, it's odd but in a good as he gave a sleepy smile. Being a leader of a pack, no doubt she was tired as well; running from place to place or keeping order within the ranks. Leaders are entitled to their days of rest and relaxation too."Hunting sound good, but I think a nap sounds even better. It's been a day, an sleep seems so nice right now." A small yawn escaped his jaws as his ears flickered upon his head, green eyes shined with a small doze of sleepiness within them. Pulling his tail against him he spoke quietly" You must be tired, i could understand a lot of energy being used when you lead a pack. But it's always nice when you take a small place, that's just yours for you to nap or rest or whatever it is you desire." Sleep stalked him like a predator, just waiting for the right moment to pull him under, rubbing his face on the blanket he breathed deeply and slow.

[/html]
[html]

The male consented to a nap and Cercelee nodded, as if to confirm his decision. She hadn’t really ever picked a home of her own and rest was just something that she took when she could no longer go forward. Under a tree, in whichever odd house she was near at the time, and more often than not it was not really a great sleep, just barely restorative. Enough to keep her going until the next time she slept. Now she would just rest for the joy of it. Settling herself in further to the blankets and mattress she looked over at the male once more before allowing her eye lids to slip shut.
“Sweet dreams.” Her breath became heavy and slow, muscles gave in and relaxed, and idly she thought of another male as she fell asleep next to this one, but she was content where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing. Sleep overcame her and then all thoughts ceased.

[/html]