For everything there is a season
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     Cercelee snorted, turning to Svara, her navy eyes cool and her voice calm. Her childish taunts didn't bother the Rosea as one might think, mostly the anger the little one had sadden and amused the white lady. “I'll speak however I please child, if you want others to change their ways try giving them a good reason, you silly demands aren't good enough.” In a way, the way she spoke reminded her of Firefly, and when Firefly got demanding, Cercelee usually ignored the girl or set her straight. She wouldn’t waste her time or breath arguing with a wall.

Turning back to Hanna she smiled genuinely. “It was nice seeing you again. If you need to, you may go into our clinic and take any of the tools and herbs you brought from the old lands, but I ask that everything that was in the clinic originally stay there, as well as a well stocked supply of herbs.” Cercelee turned back to Svara, and chuckled again, speaking to Hanna instead of the girl, just as Svara had demanded she not do. “She may go to your cabin with you, if you want Hanna. Good luck though, and have fun.” It was easier to give her permission before Svara asserted she didn’t need it. With that, Cercelee nodded to them both and left them to each other.

[/html]