This is home sweet home.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 1shybq.jpg);background-color:#89D3FF;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:215px;">
Someone come make Ade either glad or regret joining DdM!

Adelaida did not have to acquaint herself with the lands of Dahlia de Mai, she felt as if she knew them better than any of the older members of the pack. Adelaida had been born in these lands, as a child her father had shown her the towns of Berwick and Wolfville and her, Sankor and Lexey had spent a fair amount of time playing hide and seek in the abandoned buildings. Now she found herself grown, given a rank with a funny name, and wandering what was now her “home”. Pickles had been retrieved from where Adelaida had left him for the joining process, preferring not to have whoever questioned them to comment on the rodent. Now the chinchilla was happily perched on the female’s shoulders, squeaking and chirping to his hearts content. "At least you think that I’ve made the right decision." Pickles answered her with another jovial rodent sound.

Moving along the road, her eyes glancing over the buildings finding some of the marked with scents of the pack members, Adelaida wrinkled her nose. Perhaps it would be safe to hole up on the out skirts of the pack, away from the most trafficked areas of the pack. Although she had promised herself, and Sankor, she would not be rude to the members and she would sincerely give the pack a try, she did not want to directly submerge herself into the community. Letting out an audible sigh and falling back on her haunches, Adelaida scanned her memory, trying to think of the most remote place that was within the Dahlia de Mai borders.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: i decided to throw Ril'o at her!

It's been some time since Ril'o joined the pack and Cercelee and him explored towns together, he was excited an in his usually good going moods. The Bluet trotted lightly down the small ally heading towards the main street, tail swaying as his golden body moved out passed the buildings. "all of them are so big.."speaking to him self he looked from building to building as he passed. The scents were slowly becoming less strange the more the was around them, this is his home. Golden pelt rippled from the muscles underneath as he moved, the wind blew against his back with a faint scent. "hmm?"
Stopping his ears pricked up as he turned around with his nose sniffing at the air, looking ahead was a brown female with a rodent on her shoulder. Ril'o tilted his head at the sight, it was something very strange but yet he was curious. His tail wagging behind him he barked a hello to the female, this must be a packmate. Walking towards her the small sounds of the rodent made his ear twitch.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 1shybq.jpg);background-color:#89D3FF;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:215px;">
good, they need to meet! Oooh Adelaida is scared of shifters... despite having been turned into one herself so I am assuming Ril’o is still in four legged form.

Pickles was quick to alert Adelaida to the male, a shrill squeak coming from the small creature. Yet the male obviously hadn’t been trying to sneak up on Adelaida because as soon as Pickles had raised his alarm the creature let out a friendly bark and Adelaida studied the male before deciding just what to do. Tall and lanky, the male looked built for speed rather than strength but his body was more massive than Adelaida’s. His pelt was golden, while her’s chocolate and Adelaida sighed deeply as she headed towards the male. It would make a horrible impression on the pack if she actively avoided the members.

Coming up closer but leaving a wide girth between them, Adelaida smiled hesitantly. At least the male was not a Luperci, or if he was he was not shifted currently. It would take a lot of getting use to in order to live among those creatures. “Hello, I’m Adelaida... ” The soft voice was interrupted by a sharp chirp from atop her shoulders where the rodent still rode. “And this is Pickles. We’re both new here.” Although Pickles wasn’t formally a member of Dahlia de Mai, they were both here for the same purpose, waiting for Alexey.
[/html]
[html]

OOC:
Yea! he don't really shift forms often well rarely! Sorry short!

Ril'o looked over the female for a brief second, noticing the deep brown tones of her coat. His green eyes looked at the small creature when she spoke is name,Pickles, well he has never meet a Pickles before and never a rodent so this is a first. Tail swayed calmly behind him as he sniffed the air a few times, before speaking to Adelaida. "Well hello Adelaida it's nice to meet you." Smiling Ril'o glanced moved towards the small one on her shoulder. "and hello as well to you P.Pickles is it? I'm Ril'o an I'm new here too you can say, or I it's just I haven't been here very long." Ril'o could sense the hesitation or uneasiness from the female, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable he was just interested in meeting a packmate. Ears flickered as he glanced at Pickles, taking it they have been together for a while.

[/html]
[html]

Slowly she relaxed and closed the distance between them– just a little. The male was cordial and she could tell he sensed her uneasiness, not pressing too hard for a response from Adelaida, for this she was grateful. Normally she did not openly offer information on herself, she would wait until questions were asked, but since he did not press further for information, she provided some herself. “Actually... I’m only new to this pack, not the area... I was born around here.” Others found that interesting, mostly those who had come over the mountain, but Ril’o hadn’t said if he was one of those wolves or not, it didn’t matter as they had other topics to talk about. The masked female quickly noticed Ril’o eyeing the rodent, and they way he had address the creature had indicated his curiosity, Adelaida willingly offered an explanation. “Pickles is actually my sister’s companion, he’s just staying with me until... until she comes back.” Ade offered a hesitant smile to male, for some reason she couldn’t stop talking about herself. Perhaps it was because he has asked nothing that she wanted to. “That’s why I’m here... waiting for her.” She couldn’t go on talking about herself forever. “What brought you to Dahlia de Mai?”

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Ril'o listened to Adelaida speak with a smile as she told him how she was born here, with knowledge about the land exploring would be out of question. The dark colored female appeared slightly more welcoming and comfortable with his presence, willing to speak to him she came out of her shell a bit. Ril'o was delighted that she opened into a small conversation, even though she was shy he planned to take his time; not letting his energetic side make her uncomfortable.
Ril'o understood a bit more about the small creature an it's ties to Ade, as well her ties for coming here as well.
Nodding he could somewhat understand how she feels, waiting on someone close to you to return. Returning to the thoughts at had his tail swayed behind him as he ready to answer her question. Shifting his weight, he leaned back on his hind legs not pushing the distance between them. "I give you my hopes she returns." Green eyes looked at the female as his ear's flickered when thinking about his past, how to it simply with the unneeded aside.
"I'm here on a bit of different reasons. Mainly because somebody close to me left,with no hope of returning. The place I used to live wasn't home without them so I left, I had to move forward being there would've only ending up killing me." Ril'o knew exactly who he was talk about, how truly the words were bout his mother- no she would never return to him in anyway. Thinking about his words he listened to the irony on them, 'ending up killing me' that's what they did to mother wasn't it? Why wouldn't they have done it now, no doubt they have aimed for that result before; the many fights him,his brother, and father endured, if Ril'o had stayed he would've been lucky to live this long.

[/html]
[html]

Ril’o was polite and sympathetic to her story, though his story was far more heart breaking. Adelaida was amazed at the amount of wolves walking around with severed ties to their family and friends. The Koios clan meant the world to her, not a day went by when she didn’t think of them, wasn’t it lonely walking around without family? While she was not naive enough to think that all families were as warm and welcoming as her own had been, all the members strongly supporting and genuinely caring for one another, it was startling to realize that she was in the minority, not the majority.

"I’m sorry to hear that." What else could one say? It was rude to ask for more details, and if it was as depressing as it seemed Adelaida didn’t really want to hear anymore. She had no magical words that could fix it for him so she let the moment pass. Pickles squirmed and peered out at the male from his perch atop the female and Adelaida ignored the little creature, wondering instead why or how he had made his way to Dahlia de Mai. She and Sankor had a reason, but had he just picked randomly? Hoping that the life he traded for the old one would be better? "So have you settled in nicely here then? I haven’t met many of the members yet to be truthful... I’m not sure I’m ready to. And I don’t know about picking one of these houses, though I suppose I will soon enough, just to have some space to myself... do you live in one of them?"

[/html]
[html]

OOC:a bit short o-o;

Watching Ril'o could tell that Adelaida felt something for him about the matter,sympathetic or maybe just a bit of compassion for the unfortunate. The thought brought a smooth smile as she spoke warmly," oh, it's ok don't worry about it. The past is the past right? You can only move grow from it" It made Ril'o feel good in a odd way, just the fact she felt that way for him and she hasn't really know him, many wolves wouldn't care simply because it wasn't their own past. Not many cared or at lest could feel another, that's a trait her and Ril'o shared that was few and far.
"I find it very comfortable here, it's easy to settle in. I haven't meet all the members, but every one is more different then the last, like this snappy young pup Svara." He chuckled a bit before finishing,"Well take your time. I don't think anyone's in a hurry, i think you got it easy with me for just now. I'm a pretty nice guy, or at lest i think so." He spoke with kind and truthful words as he poked playfully a bit when speaking of himself, tail swaying he looked at the buildings when she spoke of them. Oh he did like them, but he wasn't sure where to stay just running about from place to place. "I agree, it's nice to have your own space, but no i haven't claimed anywhere yet. I do find the buildings interesting, i just like looking at them all the time an many times find myself exploring it over and over. Then agian....the old ways and the forest is always nice as well,maybe I'm just too picky and I can't make up my mind"

[/html]
[html]

The male was so peppy and kind, Adelaida couldn’t help but further relax in his presence. Ade merely nodded at his comment about the past, unwilling to let him know that for her, the past was not just the past. Everything in the past affected the present and future and Adelaida had a hard time letting go of certain memories. He spoke more on the members of Dahlia, no doubt he had met far more of them that she had, and that was fine with her. She was in no rush to throw herself into their social circle. Ril’o was company enough for her now. Originally she hadn’t wanted to be around anyone, but she found she did not mind this male’s presence.

"Oh? I think the old ways are a lot more appealing anyway. I’d rather live in a den than a house." Although she had slept in many houses and played in them as a child, she thought that digging up a den and sleeping in it was far more satisfying. The wolves that shifted and slept on beds, mimicking humans, were revolting, but Adelaida did not voice this. She knew not if Ril’o was a shifter, and if he was she did not know to what extent he made use of the ability. "I think too many of the old ways are being lost. Nothing wrong with sleeping under ground and hunting with fangs..." Adelaida smiled weakly at the male, wishing she had more to say but not wanting to dig herself into a hole as she was apt to do when speaking on this subject.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:I wasn't sure how to have him respond,:]

Listening to her speak of the old ways made him smile, he knew what it was like to live like that- and it was very pleasant. Ril'o spent most of his life just the way she was speaking of, only until he was accepted into Dahlia that explored the building; resting in them every now and then for naps or the the night, he like both of each world but he will always love the old ways. Green eyes flickered to her brown body, watching her speak he was happy to meet her like any new person he came across of- but he really liked her company even if she has a small shell.
Nodding his head he waited till Ade finished before speaking, " Yes the old ways are very lovely, until now that's how i always lived. The houses are nice but it's uncomfortable when you don't like shifting, having to grab things to open. Its pretty but i guess it just doesn't fit me." Tail moving happily behind him he smiled towards her, though she was more relaxed then when he first meet her something seemed to bother her. Slight concern was in his eyes as Ril'o tilted his head before speaking in his warm voice that would've, no doubt been gold if it had color."I can't wait for spring, winter is nice I love the snow but I always liked spring with the colors seemed to just flood everything. "

[/html]
[html]
I’ll have crazy, hypocrite Ade show herself and then maybe Ril’o will have something to say.

His tone was warm, his words friendly, but something inside of Adelaida shut down. The interaction had been going so well, she had even stop bothering to wonder if he was a shifter or perhaps, by some stroke of luck, he was a normal wolf. Like she use to be. Yet his words answered her unspoken question and the brightness melted from the day, at least in Adelaida’s eyes. It was hard to think of spring when she knew that one of the monsters lived in his body that was right now, so normal looking. Of course, she had known, joining this pack, that most of the wolves were likely to be luperci. Yet when they appeared before her unshifted she was able to handle them so much better, pretend they did not have what Adelaida considered to be a sickness.

"You are a… luperci?" Adelaida’s voice fell, back to it’s normal, timid and hesitant ways. Unconsciously she took a step back, her bright blue eyes glued to Ril’o as if at any moment he would take on his two legged form and come at her. "I... I… I think…"I should go. But Adelaida couldn’t say it, as per usual, when faced with a potential predators, she was glued to the spot. Unable to flee her imaginary danger. "Luperci are... luperci are… I hate them." The last three words were firm, defined and clear. There was no doubt about her meaning, she hated them all, including herself.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:nice, aw he sad

Ril'o watched Ade for a moment after when she said nothing to him, but merely stared at him with her blue eyes in what looked almost fearful manner. Ril’o looked at her with concern in his green eyes, thoughts slowly made their way up in his mind with them all pointing at the same answer- it was Ril’o what else would it be. His voice barely pasted her name before she spoke to him with a shaky question, though she spoke back in the voice she had before. “Adelaida..” Looking at Ade take some steps back Ril’o pushed his brows together in somewhat of a frow, he was confused with the coffee female at the moment. Yes this golden male was luperci, though he never put any thought about; he was confused as to why or what he had done to upset her, if he could only figure it out he would apologize. He really like hanging around her, though now she doesn’t seem so keen on it. “ umm..yes..I am” Ril’o’s words were kind and welcoming but they were full of concern as well confusion.

Ril’o listened to speak as she looked at him, he got a small ball in his chest from the way she watched him, it was fearful and scared almost like cornered prey. He didn’t like it at all, it didn’t offend him like it would others but it hurt slightly. “luperci are… I hate them." The words came out simple and clear, his ears hid on his skull as the words entered them. Brows pushed firmly together for a moment as he looked away, anywhere just away from the blue eyes before him. It stung deep down to hear the words kindly thrown at him, green eyes looked back into hers as his ears shifted about. “…well I’m sorry I guess, I won’t ask or question your words. You’re my packmate and you deserve space.” His words lost some warm as he chose not to say your name, not to insult but it was just easier.

[/html]
[html]
Wrap this up now? Ade and Alexey are going to get in a fight about Alexey being a luperci and maybe Ade can seek out Ril’o again in a new thread and apologize and confide in him she’s one too?

Ril’o seemed genuinely hurt, which was not the react Adelaida was accustomed to. Normally they grew angry at her prejudice, flinging insults right back, but Ril’o seemed only confused, ready to retreat. "I’m..." Adelaida wasn’t sure if she was going to apologize or explain her hatred, but she was interrupted with the squeaking and squealing of Pickles atop her back. Although she could not interpret his rodent noises as well as her sibling could, she knew that the chinchilla did not want her to continue down the path she was heading.

Cerulean eyes looked to Ril’o apologetically, she had, previously been enjoying their conversation, his warm nature. Yet she had gone and spoiled the mood. And, as Pickles knew well enough, if she continued to stay and speak she would only drag herself down further in his eye. The confusion and hurt in the male’s tone and body posture made it hard for her to fear him, to hate him. Yet he had admitted he was one of them. Conflicted she took a few steps back, managing only to whisper feebly before fleeing with the poor chinchilla clinging pathetically to her back. "I’m sorry."

[/html]
[html]

OOC:that sounds good ^^

Ril'o's golden body remained in this position as his flickered when Ade went to speak, but the small rodent steered up in a storm pitching a fit of some kind on her back. He didn't understand her reasons but it hurt nonetheless, he wouldn't hold it against her. Why should he? Just because you don't like to what someone says, no they had only meet but where no less bound to meet again. They are packmates, and he can't make her change but maybe change her views, just maybe. His green eyes watched as she quickly left with a mere whisper of words, breathing he could only go on about his duties. Standing he sniffed the ground so he could remember her scent before he walked down the streets, looking back as she almost disappeared. "..be safe Adelaide.." Wishing her go will and safety he made his way, disappearing to the town.

[/html]