if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink
[html]
Ehno had wandered out past the northern boundaries of Crimson Dreams to take a look at the large expanse of forest that lay there. He had been to the northern forest once before on a rainy summer day, too distracted by the sudden downpour to really examine the area closely. It was a quiet midday afternoon, the sun above finally parting the clouds for a few hours to brighten up the area. Fresh snow from the night before covered the ground, signaling his footsteps with a soft crunch each step of the way. The forest was silent and serene, the perfect place to come and relax.

Though, the male wasn’t only out for adventure this day. He carried his old travel back on one shoulder, pulling it out in front of him for easy access. The back was nearly half-full of sticks and branches. He had discovered a small fireplace in the study on the first floor of the mansion, and thought it would be nice to use it during the winter, maybe give the pups a nice little warm room to play in when they popped into the mansion. So he was out gathering the small pieces of wood for kindling, intending to collect larger logs to sustain the fires later that evening.

The chocolate-hued male decided to stop his searching for a little while, stuffing one last branch into this bag. He placed the sack on the ground beneath a large tree. He grabbed a handful of snow from the ground, packing it into a small ball. Leaning against the tree, he busied himself tossing the newly-formed snowball up and down.
[/html]
I'm so sorry that this is so late! X-x Oh, and for some reason I always though your character was named 'Echo' oops.

[html]
The coyote shivered as she walked along in the snow, her four black pads making small indents behind her. She was out-of-shape; she really must get back to training. How was she supposed to be a good mate, a good pack-member, or even a good parent if she was weak and useless? Her red eyes glanced up at the sun which was peaking behind the gray snow clouds. Garnet didn’t mind the snow clouds, but it was nice to see the sun up again.

She let out a small puff of breath as she plowed onward, suddenly noticing another set of prints. The coyote creased her brow as she followed them, wondering what Optime wanderer was about. She peaked around some trees and spotted a brown, earth hued male tossing a clump of snow up and down in his hand. The female also noticed a bag sitting not to far from him, a branch sticking out slightly. Garnet coughed softly, as to not startle the male, and walked towards him. ”What are you gathering those for?” She asked after a moment, tilting her head towards the bag.

[/html]
[html]
It's all good. You can kick me for being late again, though. DD:

Ehno halted his snowball tossing when he heard the slight crunch of footsteps followed by a short cough. His amber eyes darted toward the source of the noise, spotting a black-furred figure approaching. She was a stranger, a coyote in fact, and for a brief moment the Italian boy wondered if she was from the Inferni clan he’d heard so much about. But then he caught the familiar scent of Crimson Dreams clinging lightly to her, and he realized that she was one of the pack mates he had yet to meet.

He immediately gave her a smile in greeting and a moment later his gaze darted to the pack by his side as she asked about it. “These sticks? They’re just for starting some fires in the fireplaces back at the mansion.” He turned his attention back to her, meeting her red-eyed gaze. He idly passed the snowball from one hand to another when he felt the cold begin to sting his hand. “You’re from Crimson Dreams, right? Don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” The scent practically gave it away, but he figured he would ask just the same. Besides, it wasn’t surprising that he might have missed her this entire time considering how often he had been visiting the old city recently.
[/html]