unsinkable
Sankor's maw split into a wicked grin as Ril'o shrugged off the fact that they looked like a couple of old biddies gossiping away by the snowy bank. He turned his green flecked eyes towards the male as he chuckled "It makes you wonder just what they say though, doesn't it.." He probably really didn't want to know what they thought of them all but maybe that was the fun in it, teasing and joking away, wondering what the opposite sex thought about and never finding out. He just grinned again and wondered on until Ril'o interrupted his thoughts with the stampering words. He raised a brow at the male, "That doesn't sound to me like just wondering.." he stated, not really answering the why since there was no point.

Yet just when he'd thought of answering it all it seemed that something else had entered Ril'o's mind as his expression changed. Sankor couldn't help but laugh at the poor boy as he seemed amazed that Ade was his sibling. The large male turned to face Ril'o as he stretched out his legs a moment to make the pause that more torturing on the golden male. "Why does it surprise you?" he teased. "And yes, she's one of my sisters.." he wondered if the surprised male would be interested in knowing anything about the second sibling or had Ade left the poor guy starstruck and not even known it. He just shook his head and laughed, he really pitied the fellow.
[html]

OOC:

Ears simply flickered back an about as he looked at Sankor before sighing, Ril'o could see the male was very entertained by his questions as well his foolish reaction. Tail curled slightly as he smirked before looking over and rolling his emerald eyes, well if there is anything he could ask why not the family. "I'm surprised cause your almost the opposite, when I meet her she didn't seem to happy to meet me" Pausing Ril'o felt the small ball from before form in his chest along with her simple words 'i hate them',pushing them away he took a deep breath. "Though she had a rodent on her shoulder..anyway don't think she liked me that much." Ril'o realized how the last part of his words sounded, a playful rumble emitted as he could only imagine was his friend would think up. " and Not like that!!" Ril'o chuckled a little bit as he looked back at the beach,he couldn't help it now but to think about her. That small meeting though she was mean to him,he couldn't help but find her cute.

[/html]
When the sigh escaped Ril'o's lips Sankor couldn't help but stop chuckling for a moment, wondering if he said or did something wrong but within moments the golden male smirked and rolled his eyes. Sankor was relieved that he hasn't upset the male too much as he began to speak about his sister. The words that he was gifted with was just about what he had been expecting as he just shook his head sadly. "My family.. had some really closeminded strong beliefs.." he said as he tried to explain everything as simply as possible. "She's got a lot to work through.." he said with a shrug. He didn't know if Ade would ever actually change her ways or beliefs but she did seem to be.. ever so slightly.

At the mention of the rodent Sankor laughed and shook his head. "That rodent is Pickles.. and it's actually Alexey's pet, not Ade's." He grinned as he raised a brow at the other male. "Of course she seems to not like you, that's Ade." He didn't know if it was a good thing to give the boy a chance to think that he might actually have hope liking the masked woman but Sankor knew that his sister would probably continue to be crabby until she was tired of it or perhaps never if she really didn't like the male, but Sankor really couldn't see why she wouldn't like Ril'o, it just must have been a really bad day.

The mahogany male couldn't help but laugh at the last comment that the gold male shot back at him after mentioning that he didn't believe that Adelaida didn't like him. He just shook his head and grinned at the male. "I bet.." he said with another shake of his head before swiping a pile of snow at the other male.
[html]

OOC:

Looking over at Sankor Ril'o's ears listened to the words, he hasn't asked or questioned about their pasted but the small bit or information was absorbed. I made sense to Ril'o that his sister would act the way she did due to beliefs, but it still did bother him it was their beliefs. Others are allowed to believe or think what they will, it's just some are more accepting then others. Nodding his green eyes watched with a grin pulling on his face, 'pickles' yup now he remembers the small things name. " ah yes Pickles, I remember it now" Tail swayed as he listened to the dark male speak of his sister, all this talk about was starting to fill up his head of the female he barely knew. Though he would like to become better friends, as their last encounter didn't seem to end too kindly- though not violently either. His tail switched as Sankor pushed the snow at him, chuckling the golden male questioned him.
" Sankor, you said something about another female named Cwmfen right? I'm taking it you've meet her, how did that go?" Speaking with a teasing friendly tone she raised a brow with a smile, tail switched back tossing a bit of snow back.

[/html]
Though the other packmember hadn't pried Sankor had no problem with explaining how their family had once been. He just shrugged it away as he admitted. "There's nothing to hold us to the old ways.. and times are changing, sometimes we've got to change too.." He was growing so use to defending the change that it was almost an automatic speech and today it seemed just that once more. When Ril'o didn't really seem bothered by the way of things Sankor relaxed a little and smiled at the stupid name of the chinchilla with Ril'o. He would have teased the male some more about Ade but he had a feeling it was going to come about and bite him in the ass soon enough.

Ouch, and too soon it had. He flashed the other male a quick grin as he titled his head to the side and tried to avoid the snow that was tossed at him. "Well, she's quite an exotic beauty.." he admitted with a bit of laughter as he shook the snow from his pelt and flung more snow back at the other. "She's not from around here.. she's really.. unique.." he said softly as he tried to search for a better word but utterly failed.
[html]

OOC:

Smiling the snow settled on his fur as Sankor spoke of the female, tail swayed in the snow as he listened. It felt better that the small spotlight was off himself but he couldn't help but chuckle at the man, he seemed to almost daydream in his own words. Shaking his head Ril'o tossed another batch of snow at the dark male," It sounds like she's got you daydreaming buddy.." Chuckleing a bit more he leaned over bumping him with his shoulder, " so she let you in the pack or what? Your hidden details!" Sway swished behind him on the ice as he scratched behind his ear, this relaxation was fun but he would soon have to patrol the south borders.

[/html]
"Ok, that's it.." Sankor said with a bit of laughter as Ril'o threw more snow at him in an attempt to get his attention back in the game. The male laughed and began to dig into the snow with both paws as he tried to bury his buddy in the glittering white powder. He paused for a moment as he turned around and grinned. "Now that's better.." he said with satisfaction before deciding to be nice ang give the golden hued male the details. "Details, details.." he said tauntingly as though it really didn't matter. With a roll of his eyes he smirked and chuckled softly once more.

"Fine, fine.." He didn't settled back down though, knowing that he probably had another dumping of snow coming his way as he grinned and let lose with the details. "She accepted both Ade and I, but I sortof knew her before that. I didn't know she'd be the one to accept us though.." He shuffled his paws as he thought of their first meeting when he'd tried to find Alexey. "She's coal black with woad markings upon her fur. She's got the strangest eyes.. but it's easy to get lost in them.. they're like a heavy fog or swirling mists.." he sighed and glanced back to the other male. "She's just a friend though." he said simply.
[html]

OOC:

Ril'os gold pelt swayed as he leaned over slightly listening to his friends words about this woman, still smiling he watched Sankor as he seemed to dream off about the oddly colored woman. Green eyes were almost glued when he spoke of himself and Ade being accepted by her, fluffy tail wagged in the white snow as they sat their. The dark male did appear to have a crush in Ril'o thoughts but it was merely funny, smiling mentally the golden male thought of his friend following this 'unique' female all about. Maybe he was thinking a bit silly but he was fine with it, maybe he had a little crush himself. Chuckling he looked at his friend, " She sounds very unique.." Laughing at the last bit he almost dropped off in the snow, " yea, yea, we both got friends.." When it came out he wanted it to go back in as he flickered his ears before looking about..

[/html]
Sankor couldn't help but grin, though he wanted to just sit on the male and smash his muzzle into the snow he decided it was better not to. Raising a brow slightly at the words the male spoke he sighed contently and just gave in. "Yeah.. she is." He shook his head and gave a sheepish smile as tried to cover his words. "She's probably looking for some big strong brute with no brains and all muscles though.." he said. His eyes flicked to Ril'o as he snickered, imagining Cwmfen with the golden male beside him.

He frowned at the last words that Ril'o had mentioned as he just shook his head repeatedly. "Oh no, not THAT type of friend. Though if you'd like to go all gooey eyed chasing after Ade be my guest." A devilish grin split across his maw at the idea of just what it might be like for the poor male with the crush on the serpent tongued woman with the bitter heart. He only hoped for Ril'o's pride that if he did have a thing for his sister that he either outgrew it.. or the masked lady opened herself up some.
[html]

Green eyes narrowed slightly at Sankor he huffed out a light snort, was his tail flicker about. He didn't like her!He didn't, he didn't, he did, he didn't..wait He felt confused and annoyed with himself as he might have thought she was cute, was that a crime!? Looking over he spoke smoothly never changing his tones with his friend,"..I doubt..why would you want somebody just big and dumb. If their dumb they may not even do, say, or anything right. Who really wants someone 'dumb'?" He was holding back a laugh as he smiled at Sankor, he ignored his words about his sister but it still bubbled out anyway. "hm..Like'd wana chase her every where! She might be cute but she's not that pleasant!" his loud voice only seemed to embarrass him all the more,now thoughts about doing work seemed nice as he looked away from the dark male.

[/html]
Sankor couldn't help but burst out laughing as he plopped down on his back on the snowbank and rolled back and forth as he chuckled at how silly Ril'o sounded. He hadn't actually been serious about his comment but now that he thought about it he grinned at the male and asked. "Well what about all those guys who chase after the fluffy tails and sleek looks.. I bet they get a lot of airheads.." He snorted and a spark of mischief rang in his eyes as he bust out. "The sex must be real good if so many guys are willing to stick around for just looks.." He didn't think that Ril'o was one of those males, but if he was Sankor figured he'd learn soon enough.

When Ril'o went off about his sister Sankor just snickered and shrugged. "Atleast you know she's not an airhead then!" he said simply. He didn't care if Ril'o chased after Ade or not, infact he thought the whole idea of watching his two sibling begin to be discovered by the males of the packs was going to be something he'd enjoy watching over and making certain they weren't throwing themselves into something they'd regret. The two girls might not like his guardianship but he was their brother and in his mind he had the right.
[html]

ooc;ready to wrap this up?
Green eyes rolled at his friend with a little laughter, Sankor was nice to talk with and well just be around as Ril’o thumped his tail on the icy ground. ”Fluffy tails aint everything, eyes are pretty too.” His voice was playful and warm as he picked back at the darker male, whom still had white snow on his from rolling around. Maybe these two males are just silly, or enjoy life. “that’s good to know..” Smiling he bumped Sankor with his golden paw before his body rose up to a stand, shacking all the snow out of his fur. “you know Sankor when it freezes again we’re gunna race again right?” Looking over his tail wagged behind him as Ril’o got ready to head back to dry land. This time was funny with his new friend but he still had duties to take care of, duties to do with the pack.

[/html]
Sankor just grinned at the golden male as he agreed. "Oh yes, can't forget those dazzling orbs.." he said with a wink as he flicked a bit of snow off his tail and right ear. He knew he needed to take in a good shake but he wasn't about to start his ritual grooming that would have to follow suit. The male might be carefree but he was very particular about his grooming. Once playtime was over he'd settle down for a good go over and make himself presentable once more.

When Ril'o bumped against him in jest and did just what Sankor was thinking of he grinned and realized that the two of them did need to get back to the real world before they were made the laughing stock of the pack. Sighing softly he joined Ril'o in a good shake and yet groaned as his pelt was thrown into an array of spiked fur and clumps. Grinning to his buddy he nodded. "Of course, who else would?" He leapt up the bank after the golden male and tried to ignore the weight of the damp fur.

It didn't take him long before he fell behind Ril'o though and had to take the time to fix his disarrayed fur before Ade found him looking in shambles, or even worse Cwmfen or one of the packleaders. How embarassing would that be now?